Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey there, I'm a newbie - Introduction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shar ChThane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:21 am
Hey there! I'm a newbie and I'm a Trekkie. My favorite characters are Spock and Thirishar ch'Thane. Everyone knows Spock but if you don't know Thirishar ch'Thane, he is an Andorian also known as Shar. My Gaian name is based on him. Shar is an Andorian with dreadlocks. I posted about that in my introduction thread in the Welcome to Gaia forum and some helpful Gaians helped me to make my avatar look like Shar. xd

Looking to make friends and have some fun here so any tips and advice on what a newbie should do to have fun are welcome biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:51 am
Update: I used the gender bender potion to get the clambake achievement and it changed my avatar. Now and until I get the clambake and used the other potion and fix my avatar, my avatar doesn't look like Shar anymore sad

Update: Clambake achieved and my avatar looks like Shar again. smile  

Shar ChThane

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:54 am
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:48 am
Shar ChThane
Hey there! I'm a newbie and I'm a Trekkie. My favorite characters are Spock and Thirishar ch'Thane. Everyone knows Spock but if you don't know Thirishar ch'Thane, he is an Andorian also known as Shar. My Gaian name is based on him. Shar is an Andorian with dreadlocks. I posted about that in my introduction thread in the Welcome to Gaia forum and some helpful Gaians helped me to make my avatar look like Shar. xd

Looking to make friends and have some fun here so any tips and advice on what a newbie should do to have fun are welcome biggrin

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG! See you around. cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:18 am
Shar ChThane

Hi there Shar ChThane! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:57 am
Shar ChThane

Welcome! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Shar ChThane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:05 pm
Yuwen Xun
Welcome to the guild!

Thank you for welcoming me!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:06 pm
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane

Shar ChThane

Shar ChThane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:07 pm
Emmett Khan
Shar ChThane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:08 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
Shar ChThane

Welcome! cheese_whine

Shar ChThane

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:13 pm
Shar ChThane
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane

You're welcome. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:22 pm
Shar ChThane
Emmett Khan
Shar ChThane

No problem.  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:51 am
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:19 pm
Shar ChThane

A fellow Trekkie? We should become friends. Welcome! I'm a newbie too.  

Summer the Saurian

Cattalove

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:47 pm
Hello welcome!
I am new as well! cat_3nodding  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items