Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Otherworld
Universe 6: Galactic Plane of Dead Souls Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:48 am
A large training ground for men and women who have proven themselves worthy to the quadrant Kai's, allowing them to train and fight for the afterlife come here to keep in their best physical form. This place is filled with clouds and great rocky terrain, with a few small settlements for great warriors to seek training and commune  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:03 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATS

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 30
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 20
⇰ Defense :: 15
⇰ Speed :: 35
⇰ Intelligence :: 45
⇰ Stamina :: 70
⇰ Reflexes :: 35
⇰ Ki :: 50

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze -
Tides of Time

Death was an unfortunate thing, a very, very, very, very, very unfortunate thing, it’s something that cuts off all things from their future and current ambitions. It is a despairingly simple end for anything with sentience or life, after that where they end up next is completely up to the actions they had taken in their previously lived lives. Heaven, Hell, or even Reincarnation were all possible once entrance to the other side is granted. The current dead individual who is the focus of this information had the fortunate chance to train and fight among other fallen fighters in Heaven, the existence of such a place made the individual slightly less bored. The individual was a both a Martial Artist and an Assassin with particular skill who went by the name of Chitakk, that skill being Time Skipping, a deadly technique where the user skips time for a tenth of a second, and in that limited time, they are able to move freely. He was among the few to have mastered the art of Time Skip and he had two students to which he had taught. One was named his successor of the Time Skip Technique and the other, who he gave as much attention to as his successor, was taught the technique known as Ki Clones, If his pride was focused anywhere, it was his students and he was grateful that they were able to pass on with him, though he had deeply regretted that they died as well. Luckily however they were given a grand opportunity, resurrection! All they had to do was win a tournament and their lives would be restored. For Sixty-Five years Chitakk and his students have been training and improving themselves in the after life for a single goal, to finish the one contract they failed, to kill the person who put them here, it was not a vendetta but rather a desire to fight that person again, at least for Chitakk.

[OOC: ]
Ki: ???/??? | Stamina: ???/??? | BP: 61,000

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:21 pm
User Image
Z E D

❝..C'mon, can ya keep up?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The two would exchange fists. Each strike just as strong and fast as the last. Their eyes locked in combat as they didn't watch their fists as they flew at each other. The young men would clash, making shockwaves across the plains. It garnered attention as they both continued to teleport and smash their fists into each other. The two had synced breathing though their faces were drastically different. They would jump back from combat to show it as the two shared pants and Raz's eyes would close. His hands would grip into fists as he got into a unique stance with an arm arched over his head and another crossing infront of his chest. The man was less bulky than the other, though his presence just as strong as he felt the waves muddle across the area. His breaths becoming less audible as he caught himself looking across to Zed. His greater physical form showed as his torn, dark gi would flap against his body while he smiled in a viper like stance. His leg pushed infront of his chest as his hands lay erect and sharp. The man's power was like static around him as the two would show slight sign of struggling.

"You're attacks are otherwise sloppy, and based on wild motions rather than percision. It is why you can not connect properly and you can not master our ancient art." Raz would call out. His puffy brown hair moving as ki swirled around him, showing in an amber sprinkle. His gaze shifting all around. His mind raced with what move would he use next to overwhelm the brutish peer he had garnered as a rival. His foot adjusted as he tensed up slightly. He felt it. He could've been killed, or, more so in this case. Defeated if he didn't adjust himself. He percieved it. But even with that, he didn't allow this emotion to show as he prepared himself.

"You gettin' cocky? 65 years and you still rely on that technique too much. With so much focus on details, you are more likely ta hit me, but you only did damage twice in the last 3 hours." He'd call out as he let his grin shine. His body holding two bruises as his eyes studied the young man, not worried too much by his physical techniques. Though, his body would take a step back. He felt the looming death in that position as he looked to the man's eyes. The fear wasn't there of dying, just the caution in messing up a victory. His mind slightly boggled at the fact that he and the young man lasted this long in a constant spar. He knew as well as Raz did, they were on their last leg, and falling fast.

The two would move swiftly as the people around covered their faces. The man would send a jab straight for Raz's eyes. Raz would seem to lag in movement as he cross guarded his torso and defended against the true motion of Zed. The two would slide back and jump back gripping each other's hands as they made a small crater in the midst of the plain and their ki's cancelled each other out. The winds taking the battle's intensity up a level. The two would clash foreheads before they spoke in sync. "It seems. To beat you, I have to fight to kill you."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..There's no time for quips here..❞

R A Z

User Image
BP: ????/????
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image

STATS

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze -
Tides of Time

Chitakk had looked on as his students had sparred for quite sometime, studying their movements and making sure to spot out any mistakes they may have made. Their movements were something for the assassin to take pride in, he taught them after all, but what gave him more pride was that they had more their progress. Indeed the white maned Chitakk may have been a bit more disappointed in his students if they had only ever built their fighting styles off of their master. While it was true that there was no shame in a student from mimicking their master in Martial Arts, that's how it usually went after all. But Chitakk had wanted them to bring about their own unique styles with his teachings simply being a means for their growth, no a mold for them to conform to. Looking at them now, it was clear that they truly did have their own methods of fighting. There were even times that Chitakk had considered fighting them seriously, or rather there were times when he did. He often wondered where their growing strength would lead them one day, he was confident enough in their power that one day they would far exceed his own power. Perhaps for a final test, when they were at their highest during his life, he would challenge both of them to a fight so he could burn their progress into his mind. He wanted to see their growth forever, he wanted to become a shriveled old man who could no longer fight while they remained as images of power and death, that is what he wanted, nothing more.

Raz, the most likely to be Chitakk's successor of the two, had the most potential to become a true assassin with Time Skip at his disposal. Chitakk couldn't even count how many lives that boy could take with the technique he had been give. There was no doubt about his potential to bring about death, especially with the many mastered fighting styles at his disposal which accompanied his Time Skip. Chitakk always did like how studious and calm he was, while his lack of sympathy would likely bring him misfortune every here and there, it was good to have the guts to complete a mission despite what it may do to your psyche or morals. In all honesty, this and his anti-social behavior was the perfect visage of an assassin to Chitakk, it was a classic image that Raz would hold up well. No doubt he would have many clients when they were revived.

It bares repeating that Chitakk cherished both of his students equally and without any form of what one would call an exception. This went especially so for the wild and lecherous Zed. He was in no way fitting to be an assassin with his personality and fighting style, an Assassin purest would disapprove of such a man as anything near an Assassin while a martial artist purest may call his wild fighting ugly and unrefined. Chitakk however saw differently; what he saw was a young man who could truly keep his way in most battles. His focus on making his body stronger, with techniques worthy of it, truly came in handy during his own fights. His gunho personality was something that brought up difficulties from time to time, but it had its uses. As a more direct and wild assassin, Zed could catch those who expect the typical assassin of guard by being nothing what they were expecting. He was at least glad Zed didn't ignore his orders, not that Chitakk would have any issue with such a thing.

He truly did wish that they survived their last contract, he wanted to at least watch over them with deep pride as they moved past his death. But instead they had to join him in the afterlife, living as the deceased for sixty five total years. It was infuriating, but here he could watch his students train and grow to their hearts content, without worrying that their bodies may grow tired or get permanently injured, here they could truly let out their all to train. Though there were some issues with being in the afterlife; for one if you were to somehow die here then resurrection was not even a idea let alone a chance, you would be truly dead. As Chitakk saw it, dying within this existence was not true death as through very few channels you could come back to the living plane, but true death was indeed possible and he feared the idea of one of his students experiencing that. That being said, he was not fully amused by the prospect of his students thinking they had to kill one another to win. "...You two...Killing one another...in your current state is dangerous you know..? So don't.....Do it...." He had an odd way of speaking, his tone was always lazy and laid back and whenever he spoke he tended to randomly make spaces in between what he was trying to say. He wasn't necessarily sure why he spoke this way either, but he had always done it in this manner and wasn't going to change it for anyone, if he could help it.

killer-wolf-kun

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image
Z E D

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The two would would push at each other as the fighters around would jump back instead of forth. The young men would stare as the grass would rise up and apart, though after the small display of power, before breaking off, a calmer, lazier voice would speak. The two would jump back as their hands would go to their sides as they panted while looking across the field at each other before bowing ther heads. They would then fall back onto their rears, panting heavily. "Y-yes, Master." They'd say in sync while Zed laid back and sighed deeply, while catching his breath.

Raz would cross his legs while looking to the ground and blinking, his mind boggled while he began to think of what he had loss. His eyes would close as he spoke. "Master. When we are revived, what will our first actions be? Will we search for the other 3?" He'd ask while rubbing his hand over his shoulder and frowning. "The battle is on the rise of the Symmetric sun, so our return is sooner than you would think, and with no failure in mind, I was wondering what the first job I should prepare will be."

"Work, work, work. Jeez. When I get back, I'm gonna get me a blue woman or something. Never had one of those. There aren't any liquor stores, restaurants, or women here." He'd say before looking over to a burlier green woman with a small writhe."Atleast to my liking." He'd murmur.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

R A Z

User Image

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:45 am
User Image

STATS

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze -
Tides of Time

He did enjoy that they listened to him whenever he gave them an order, it wasn't a status thing, but rather a appreciation for their loyalty. Most Martial Arts masters had to worry about rebellious students who had believed they knew much more than their teacher. He was simply happy he didn't have to deal with the hassle, though it wouldn't kill them to at least question his teachings every now and again. Raz had brought up a good point, what were they going to do when revived? “Simple…...First the three…..Then perhaps some sub...stational training…..and finally we fulfill the contract that took….our...lives…” He desperately wanted to have another go at the contract which put them here, but it wouldn't hurt to become stronger and finish other business. He had sat down himself, lifting his legs up one at a time into a cross legged position, levitating as he did some before dropping down. He had lightly stroked his chin hairs, going into thought about what they would exactly do when they gained their lives back. He knew what they had to do, but everything had an order to it. “As...For that Zed….We'll...Try to find…………...Some for you…..Until then…...We must focus on training….” His slow words held both respect for his student's desires, but also some reasonableness behind his words. He understood that Zed's needs were..more prevalent than others and he wanted him to be able to focus on training, so Chitakk often let him do what he needed to get his urges under control.

killer-wolf-kun

Hirio of the Hoh

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:01 pm
User Image
Z E D

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The two look to each other, their heads nod in agreement, the other three members were a priority, if they were even alive. Though if they weren't they would be in the same place as them. Though, that didn't rest on their minds very long as the training part made Zed Wince and Raz smile lightly. His eyes would close in relief that they wouldn't be letting up on the training they worked so hard to achieve. The two were all set for the plan, untilt he last part was spoke. The young men looked to each other and then their master. The three, were wiped out in mere moments, due to a single assailent, and they hadn't had any closure. Raz looked to the ground as Zed gritted his teeth. The two were letting a bit of excess power show knowing that they weren't going to be bested a second time. The young men feeling the pressure of one another and settling down as their attention went up and to the side.

Raz would cross his arms walking off as the crowd of onlookers cleared the path for him as he would let a sigh come off of his lips. "This seems like a meeting for Master."

Zed would take a towel off of his shoulder as he wiped his forehead and chuckled. "Now that's a lady. Maybe Sensei will let me get a shot in after he's done setting up with that babe."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

R A Z

User Image

Lemonous Mochi

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:06 pm
User Image
Ingo

The being slowly descends from the skies of the great battle center as many of the fighters jump away and try to make room for the celestial being surrounded by the four cardinal Kaio. It seems a shorter and stubbier one seemed smug as the others. They giggled and pointed to Chitakk as they grinned widely. "There's my champ! The one that'll win me favor! I'll win without any effort." He'd call out as a graceful hand rose up and was placed on the man's face, before she gave light force. The force was enough to send him tumbling backwards into a rock behind her. The woman's eyes would stare off to the man who exuded the calm aura. "Master Assassin Chitakk. It's a pleasure to see you once more. I hope that this world doesn't bore and wane your skills." She'd say in a light and bubbly tone while her toe pushed her body up holding hands to her chest while smiling brightly in his direction. The regal Kai would then float towards him as she twirled around him with a smile and clapped her hands together. "I can not wait for your display of power within the tournament, though I only hope that you don't wallop the competition without a proper show." She teased while poking his arm lightly, testing it's density. The woman examined him while the other cardinal Kai's stood on, looking at her admiration for the powerful martial artist. Though not too long after, the smallest Kaio stepped forth with a frown on his face and placed his hands behind his head. "D-don't put too much hope in him! I have fighters that'll mop him and his whole flwer birgade away!" The small one blurts as the other two look to him and then back to the bubbly woman. "Y-yeah." "Us too!"

The Kaio turns to them as she smiles. A foot on the ground as she grins mischievously. "Hohoho! I'd like to see that~ Ever since I've gotten eyes on Master Assassin master Chitakk, I doubt a man, living or dead can defeat him without a cheap trick!" She'd praise as the Kai who got knocked down before walked forward, laughing with vigor. Though the smallest one stomped his feet and frowned. "No fair! Playing favorites again Ingo dono! I-If he was undefeatable then Ro-. . ." He stopped a moment before he took a breath, feeling that wasn't the best move to make. "I-I just think that there is a chance my fighters could defeat him. I'll show you!" Ingo would smile as she pat Chitakk on the shoulder, turning it into a rub smiling. "Alright, Alright. Our wager is in the balance." Her hand would move up. "The life of the victors are restored, or one desire is given within my power to them, and to the Kai with the most victors, I will grant them an increased domain size." The Kai would look to each other with determined looks. ". . .I'll even make it interesting, with an even more special prize to any person able to defeat a Southern Quadrant combatant."

Lemonous Mochi

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:52 pm
User Image

STATS

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze -
Tides of Time

The white maned martial artist had turned his attention towards the new visitors, a stony expression on his face as they moved to him. He recognized the Kai that had chosen him to represent his galaxy of course, the assassin was in debt to him for granting Chitakk and his pupils such a opportunity, perhaps a one time discount or free assassination. Seeing the Kai get sent back was quite humorous, though now was not the time for him react to that, he had a being of such importance to him, though he only hoped his precious students behaved in front of these deities and the one who held even more power than them. He gave the Supreme Kai a nod, one that acknowledged her words. It would be fairly bad if he made an enemy out of any of them, so he simply remained quiet amidst their bickering. After her second set of words, Chitakk had got into a air chair position, effortlessly maintaining it before bringing up his right foot and putting it over his knee, showing just how grand his balance was. Gently he stroked his facial hair as he thought on her words, while he wished to finish this tournament as fast as possible, would doing it as the Supreme Kai requested give him more favor? Would it increase his chances of being revived along with his students? Coming to the conclusion that it would indeed be best, Chitakk gave her yet another nod. He didn't mind too much that the other Kais were saying that their fighters could defeat him, he however did not care much for them taking his students lightly, they were more than enough to handle anyone the Kais threw at them. One of the Kais had then seemed to stop themselves from mentioning Ronos in front of the assassin. In all honesty it was not like Ronos was a sore subject for Chitakk, in fact he’d like to hear what he was up to these days, but at the same time he wasn’t going beg for information on Ronos. It was the confirmation that the fighters who won the tournament would be revived is what stirred a reaction of out Chitakk, though it wasn’t much of a change from his stony expression, just his eyes opened slightly more. “Can you indeed guarantee…..mine and my student’s revival..? If we…...win of course…” He needed this to be an absolute certainty, he needed it to be the truest truth the Supreme Kai could give him.

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:07 pm
User Image
Ingo

The Kai's would dispute who would win as the many of the were heated and into it. Though as they talked Ingo would continue to check on the fighter she was most intruged with. Her finger would poke his muscles more while the chubby, and smaller Kai's would argue. Though as he spoke, they all turned to seek what he was gong to say. Their eyes seemed a bit shocked to hear him actually reply as Ingo would jump back slowly and float in the middle of the lesser gods while she tapped her chin. The eyes of the Kaio would mellow while a slight chuckle would escape her lips. "Why of course. It's per the rules." She would let her voice carry while dropping to her feet. "Dare I say, it's a guarantee with how you all fight. Your power is overwhelming, even to the likes of alot of gods I've seen, and with the many grand onlookers, this is sure to be a clash of the best. I can not wait for you to battle." She'd say while she looked to her well kept nails and giggled. Though after that she'd look at the position of the 6th moon. "Though the wait is almost over. The Tournament will start within the eve. Please, take your time preparing, even if you're a bit late in the process." Her voice would carry as the North most Kai would close his eyes in fear. His face sweating as he would waddle. "I-I should also get my fighters ready, y-ya know, they're quite strong as well." He'd try to boast. "Yeah, yeah short stack. Just don't be late." She'd say as she nonchalantly rubbed her nails against the breast of her shirt. "I'll be cheering, Chitakk Sama." She'd playfully add with a wink as she would step to the other Kai and smile to them. "Kai Kai." She'd say as the instant they were there, would fade as they all disappeared and most warriors merely stared at the highly regarded fighter.

The group would try to disperse before several aliens approached the man as their hand would rest upon their shoulders. The few seemed ready to test themselves a bit early, even with them being from the same quadrant. Their eyes determined to mark up Chitakk.

Lemonous Mochi

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:34 am
User Image

STATS

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze -
Tides of Time

With the reward of the tournament being confirmed by the being with the highest position imaginable, Chitakk's resolved had been steeled thoroughly. Knowing that he and his students would indeed be resurrected should they win the coming bout, he was completely set on winning it as flawlessly as he could. He didn’t care who else would be at this tournament, no matter how strong or ruthless they might be, he would defeat them without a shred of hesitation or time to waste. However it appeared a good handful of fighters from his quadrant had come to him, and not to wish him luck it seems. He didn’t blame them, they were all martial artists here, so it was only right that they wanted to test their mettle against him. But he didn’t have time for that in the slightest. In what seemed like not even a blink of time, Chitakk had appeared behind them all, not in the fashion of teleportation or high speed but rather he just appeared right then and there. He clutched something in his left hand before letting it go and allowing the contents to be taken by whatever wanted them, they were pieces of torn cloth, 12cm in length, 8cm in width and there was something different about the fighters. Over those who had something doned over their torsos was a hole that perfectly matched the pieces of cloth, while those without had felt a fist sized bruise over their chests. There was one thing in common about all of them, the holes and bruises were all directly over where their hearts would be, this was a Chitakk’s answer to their curiosity and if that wasn’t enough then he would simply have to hit them hard enough to make them understand next time. Once he felt they had realized the bruises and holes, he vanished again, this time thanks to high speed.

[EXIT]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:49 pm
User Image
Great God of the Gods: Ingo
BP: ????

The two would arrive with the Mortals in the midst of a grand plain, stretching kilometers, with no end in sight, covered in warriors battling, talking, eating, and making merry, though they would all turn as Ingo arrived with the group in vincity. The old and new faces across all of the area would see them and Ingo would step forward. "We are here to start your training, the first part is a rather rude awakening for the couple under my wing. . .To make sure Kami doesn't get Scryew too far a head using that chamber of space and time." She would say, not taking all cards off the table for him while nodding. "And his ability to further unlock a Namekian's potential. . ." She'd show a bit of concern before shaking her head furiously. "No, I've got the best two contenders! I'll get them to tip top shape!" Ingo nodded rapidly while Maedas would shake their head and plop down looking towards Seri. "I guess we're stuck here for a bit. . .And they're getting a head start Spunky. . .Unless you want to get it going here too. . ." She'd say staring at Seriyana with a frown. It was going to be a long ways before this girl could harness that power that was boiling over inside of her. "Alright Team Dragon! Let's get you warmed up!" She'd call out clapping her hands before putting a hands on her hips. "Who's ready! WOO!" She'd say, trying to get them excited, though as she put her hands up, several of the fighters behind her followed her movement with the same enthusiasm. Maedas would roll their eyes before floating into a cross legged possition. "Augh. . .Ready for this to start." The Gods's eyes meet as they then turn to their respective disciples. "Kill me." Maedas bluntly calls. "Fire your most powerful attack at me, and try to take me out. . .Show me your killing intent." Her words demanding while they turned fully to Seriyana. "And don't worry about who else is around, because I don't think you're strong enough to do any real damage." She'd say while turning the washed face of boredom to a cocky smile. "Start your training mentally. . .What is your end goal for getting stronger. . .And do you feel strong enough to do what you believe your strength is for?"

Destroyer: Meadas
BP: ????

User Image

Ace Pilot Blitz
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
DragonYolk

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:31 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

HP: 3750 / 3750
KI: 2185 / 2250
ST: 2585 / 2650
BP: 176,400,000
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 100 +30
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 81 +30
⇰ Defense :: 100 +30
⇰ Speed :: 100 +30
⇰ Intelligence :: 148 +30
⇰ Reflexes :: 100 +30
⇰ Stamina :: 115 +30
⇰ Ki :: 115 +30

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

"Tch." Seri scoffed at Maedas. Not strong enough to do any real damage? "Not strong enough..." She could feel it welling up inside of her. That power. The overflowing geyser of strength. Leaping into the air suddenly, Seri pulled her fist back while staring dead at Maedas, anger in her eyes. With a mighty roar, her aura flared up to an immense level, thousands of times more potent than how she was just a few seconds ago. Seriyana came down with an intense pressure and punched the ground with incredible force, sending a shockwave of ki cascading towards Maedas in the form of her Power Geyser, her energy skyrocketing from where it had just been.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:07 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber removed his hand from Ingo's shoulder and looked around to where they had been taken to, having a guess after he saw the halos that floated on top of the heads of the people there. His eyes narrowed as he wondered why Ingo had brought them to a realm of the died if they were here to train under the supreme kai, as it now seemed a bit crowded even on this vast plains. The frost demon watched the interactions of the two gods as they each had different way of trying to rally the ones that they planned to teach, Though, he was shocked when Meadas ordered Seri to attack them, to come at the god with the intent to kill and not worry about the others during this match. Ziber moved gaze to his friend who had answered the god's request by powering up to a new form that he had never seen before, and unleashed a Power Geyser straight towards. He knew that his friend was hiding something, but now he was able to see the power that she was capable of, and though he shouldn't approve her outburst, he couldn't help but be proud that she had gotten so strong. However, the frost demon had his own god to deal with as Ingo has asked Yosi and Ingo something, which partially was already answered just before they had come here, but one thin had not been answered. "Lady Ingo... What do you mean?" He asked the god as he had asked her after each training session if his power was enough to do battle against Fridged, but never given a clear answer, like she was trying to dodge the question each time. If there was going to be a new type of training, there were somethings that Ziber needed answers for, more so now that part of him had wanted to leave martial arts to focus on getting his revenge.

"You already know what my goal is. To get revenge, to kill Fridged. Most people already know this, and I even told you when you asked us what our wish was. which I guess has expired because of what you said." He continued, before looking away for a moment, unsure how he felt about the wish he asked for his group to train in order to prepare for the future to now be replaced with there current style of training. With him not getting an answer from before, the frost demon continued to believe that he and the others weren't ready to face off against the frost demon empire, and could seen that Ingo was taking the wish back. "As for do I feel that I am strong enough to face off against him, that is a question that I have asked you multiple times, but you never gave me an answer. However, a possible answer did appear thanks to the events that happened yesterday, and it is the case, I need you to be honest and tell me it was the case. Did you not tell me if I was ready because I am not strong enough, or was it because of the information that came for the time traveler, to prevent me from turning into this future emperor." He bluntly asked wanting to know the truth about the situation, but no matter the answer, it was going to cause him pain, Ingo had already seen what had happened, but didn't try and stop the events from happening. If he had known what was going to happen, Ziber wouldn't have gotten out of bed, or would have just left earth with Ringo and the ship that he had brought with him, and avoided the event completely. Not only had there been on an attempt on his life, which he had seen the people get punished for this yet, during the event he felt the only people that were on his side were his murderous robot friend, and the knights from the future. The frost demon didn't like that the events of a "possible" future was now going to effect the events of their own time, just because of the actions of this far off future. He let out a sigh and crossed his arms while he waited for the answer from the supreme kai, hoping that she wasn't like some that had accept the words of the time travelers. Ziber just wanted to avenge his dead friend so that they could rest in peace, and finally put this matter to rest, but this goal had been difficult to make happen with the near death and the mud slinging on a title he didn't even want, with only three people on earth knowing his true name. He did wonder though what Ingo had planned to train them, being that she was a supreme kai and possibly had a whole bunch of tricks that she had yet to reveal to the group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 293,000<----
<--KP: 3110 / 3110 --><--HP: 3800 / 3800 --><--SP: 3520 / 3520 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:06 pm
User Image
Y O S I
Yosi held on to Ingo so they could be whisked away to who knew where. When they arrived, she looked around the vast plain, noting all the people here wearing halos. This was just like that time they participated in the tournament or at least a similar plain. The people here were training and mingling with each other, it being much more casual than the hectic tourney. As she let go of the Supreme Kai, Yosi felt an odd but familiar sensation. She looked to her hand, feeling some sort of vibration around her and it quickly faded as soon as it came. Before she could ask the others if they felt that, Ingo was addressing them on their training. The deity seemed...distressed at Scryew getting ahead of them with the time chamber and whatever Namekian talents Kami had to share. The girl remembered training there with Daiko, Ziber and Gyoza; it felt like it was so long ago... Ingo shook it off, trying to get them excited about training, though she wouldn't get a response from Yosi or Ziber for that matter. Yosi did; however, overhear Maedas trying to get Seriyana started on her own training, causing her to look over at the pair.

It seemed unnecessarily aggressive, but it was enough to provoke the human girl. To her surprise, Seri exploded with a power that she was unaware she even possessed! Was this power she came into in their time apart? What kind of training did she undergo for this? As the bespectacled warrior engaged the Destroyer God, Yosi turned back to face Ingo. She wanted them to start with a mental preparation. What was her goal? Was she strong enough to see it done? Ziber spoke up first, confident in his goal, but wanted Ingo's opinion on his strength. It seemed he suspected she was keeping something from him, something related to the future emperor. Of course he was concerned about the future still and how true it was. Yosi was too, perhaps even more so now... "...I think...she's already made it clear, Ziber. We're here because she doesn't believe we are" she spoke up. "The question is, do we believe we are? Before this morning, I...I wouldn't agree with Lady Ingo. But after yesterday, when I faced that fusion...I knew I couldn't win. I was worried what would happen if they really decided to go all out. And then you and Daiko displayed remarkable power, and the same for Seri now! If this isn't enough..." she sighed, hanging her head. "...I haven't voiced my goal, not since I was a kid. The Galactic Patrol made an impression on me back then. They inspired me to fight for what's right- to stand up for those who couldn't stand up for themselves. But when I lost my family and my planet, I lost sight of my goals and my sense of right and wrong too. It wasn't until I came to Earth that that changed. I...want to believe being with you all has helped me find it again. For the second chance I was given... My goal is to fight for the innocent...and to fight for this life I was given." Looking back up, she would shake her head and sigh. Though her gaze was not on Ingo but on Ziber instead. She could only imagine the hate and rage he had for Fridged to push him this far. But what if it still wasn't enough? Her eyes would move to the Supreme Kai, to give her the response she was waiting for. "I don't know if my power is enough...but it has to be... Before I leave this place, it will be." she swore with confidence as she tightened her hand into a fist. Whatever the future held in store for them...she wanted to be ready for it.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 3,540 |♢| Ki: 1,590 / 1,590 |♢| Stamina: 1,550 / 1,550 |♢| Health: 2,590 / 2,590】
【.TITLE.】Galactic Patrol Cadet

【.CURRENT THEME.】-
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {40}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {30}
◆ Defense :: {49}
◆ Speed :: {300}
◆ Intelligence :: {146}
◆ Reflexes :: {100}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

。。。[PHYSICAL SUPERS]
xxxxxRedrawn Blade: