Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello everyone. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArchmageStavie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:22 pm
cheese_whine It has been many years. Glad to be back playing zOmg and reintroduce myself to like-minded people like you. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:54 pm
Welcome back ^^ It's a good time to be playing zOMG, it makes some nice gold. If you haven't realized already, the server on the bottom of the list is where everyone usually hangs out.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:38 am
Why hello and welcome back to Gaia, and welcome back to this wonderful guild biggrin
Always nice to meet new people ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Welcome back to Gaia and the NSTG!
Nice to meet you emotion_kirakira

ArchmageStavie
cheese_whine It has been many years. Glad to be back playing zOmg and reintroduce myself to like-minded people like you. cheese_whine

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:46 am
Welcome back! zOMG is not exactly the same, but at least it's back in use. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:44 pm
ArchmageStavie

User Image  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

ArchmageStavie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:24 pm
Auriga La Shock
Welcome back ^^ It's a good time to be playing zOMG, it makes some nice gold. If you haven't realized already, the server on the bottom of the list is where everyone usually hangs out.

thank you auriga! i know this is a good place to be to talk to good people that arent too terrible on the dirty mind, and ive seen plenty a while back but not enough to make me look for a report button, so i feel comfortable here. again thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:26 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Why hello and welcome back to Gaia, and welcome back to this wonderful guild biggrin
Always nice to meet new people ^^

thank you for the invitation madeleine! like above, it is great to be back, and thank god yall are still around to reaquaint me to this familiar place. if i have any questions, you bet i will be the initiate asker xD  

ArchmageStavie

ArchmageStavie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:29 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

Welcome back to Gaia and the NSTG!
Nice to meet you emotion_kirakira

hello aeris, and thanks haha, pleasure to meet you too. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:31 pm
JoyRose
Welcome back! zOMG is not exactly the same, but at least it's back in use. Have fun!

hello joyrose. yeeea, i kinda figured. the main reason i came back to gaia was zomg, and my first synopsis of it is.. they shoulda kept everything badass back then, but am i mad that its back? heeeelll naw! xD good hunting m8!  

ArchmageStavie

ArchmageStavie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:32 pm
Morrigan Skylar
ArchmageStavie

User Image

thank you very much morrigan! very good to be back again playing my favorite game and maybe making a couple good folks along the way smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:32 pm
ArchmageStavie
JoyRose

hello joyrose. yeeea, i kinda figured. the main reason i came back to gaia was zomg, and my first synopsis of it is.. they shoulda kept everything badass back then, but am i mad that its back? heeeelll naw! xD good hunting m8!

They're doing the best they can with an outdated system, so I guess it's just nice to have something better than nothing.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

ArchmageStavie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:39 pm
JoyRose
ArchmageStavie
JoyRose

They're doing the best they can with an outdated system, so I guess it's just nice to have something better than nothing.

very outdated, but seeing how towns 1 was home and now i have to adjust to this towns 2, i am not complaining at all lmao. i mean, the only difference with the game i see is this new platinum-to-gold system that i see that makes it feel like im getting no money from gold per mob. cant complain haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:44 pm
ArchmageStavie
JoyRose
ArchmageStavie
JoyRose

very outdated, but seeing how towns 1 was home and now i have to adjust to this towns 2, i am not complaining at all lmao. i mean, the only difference with the game i see is this new platinum-to-gold system that i see that makes it feel like im getting no money from gold per mob. cant complain haha

I've heard mixed remarks about gold and plat in zOMG. Generally plat is better because 1 plat = 10 million gold, so even just 1 plat is a nice pay out. But I don't play zOMG enough to know if it's common to get more than 10 million gold there. Good luck and Happy Hunting!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

ArchmageStavie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 pm
surprised ...... 10 million per 1 plat??? did gaians break the bank this many years i have been gone?? surprised lmao that would be too funny.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff