Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
❤ Hello All! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itsjustako

Hilarious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:30 am
emotion_bigheart Hello! My name is Ako and I just recently returned to Gaia emotion_yatta
I used to love this place when I was younger and I had such a fun time with all the friends I had, but time passed by and I just sorta fell out of it, but I want to get back in the swing of things and meet new friends! emotion_kirakira

I'm currently in college, not sure on my major yet but I'm leaning towards art~ I love to draw, talk about silly things, memes, learning new stuff, and pretty much anything fun! I hope my time at this guild will help me open up again and lead me to some more fun memories emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 am
itsjustako

Hello there and welcome back 3nodding

I don't want to brag that much, but the NSTG is quite a good place to find friends (and also getting a bit back in touch with Gaia).

Feel free to ask any questions.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

itsjustako

Hilarious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:38 am
Marc Gosgosh

Thank you yum_puddi I'm glad to hear that, this guild looks so helpful and friendly, I can't wait to become accustomed to everything again 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:02 pm
itsjustako
emotion_bigheart Hello! My name is Ako and I just recently returned to Gaia emotion_yatta
I used to love this place when I was younger and I had such a fun time with all the friends I had, but time passed by and I just sorta fell out of it, but I want to get back in the swing of things and meet new friends! emotion_kirakira

I'm currently in college, not sure on my major yet but I'm leaning towards art~ I love to draw, talk about silly things, memes, learning new stuff, and pretty much anything fun! I hope my time at this guild will help me open up again and lead me to some more fun memories emotion_bigheart

Welcome ^^ I think everyone has a phase where they fall back out of Gaia and then fall back into it lol You came at a good time though. Next month is when the summer event kicks into gear.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

itsjustako

Hilarious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:43 pm
Auriga La Shock

Oh awesome! And I hear ya, I've tried coming back a couple of times, but this time I'm hoping it'll actually stick emotion_c8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 pm
itsjustako

Hiya! Welcome back.
Good luck with your major.
If you could do my old eyes a favor, please don't use font less than 10 size (12 is better). It makes it easier for me to read your posts. Luckily you use a nice clear black color (poor yellow just can't be read at all)! heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:30 am
itsjustako
Auriga La Shock

Oh awesome! And I hear ya, I've tried coming back a couple of times, but this time I'm hoping it'll actually stick emotion_c8

I'm guessing the platinum system is the biggest change you're seeing after coming back xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:18 am
itsjustako

Hi there Ako! Welcome to the NSTG! Feel free to add me as a friend biggrin  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 am
Welcome back to Gaia, friend!
And most of all, welcome to an absolutely amazing guild heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:00 am

Welcome!!
I'm hoping to go to college for art maybe next year heart

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:12 pm
itsjustako

Welcome! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:24 am
Emmett Khan

Thanks for the welcome and friend request emotion_bigheart yum_puddi  

itsjustako

Hilarious Poster

itsjustako

Hilarious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:26 am
Madeleine Heilburg

Thanks! yum_puddi Everyone here has been so kind, I'm really glad I joined emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:32 am
Aeris Dysnomia

Thanks for the welcome! And good luck! emotion_bigheart The artwork in your sig is gorgeous btw emotion_kirakira  

itsjustako

Hilarious Poster

itsjustako

Hilarious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:34 am
Verner Von Richthofen

Glad to be here emotion_bigheart 3nodding  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash