Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Seeking 1x1 romance RP's Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:00 pm
As the title says, I am searching for 1x1 romance roleplays. I will gladly do guild forums or PM's depending on your preference! I prefer to play male characters, but I am fine with both m/f and m/m pairings! As far as plot and setting goes, I'm up for pretty much anything as long as it's original. I also have plot ideas if you'd like to see them. Sorry this isn't longer, I have to get ready and leave for work now...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:09 am
bump  

Dark Lord Everfear

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 pm
Dark Lord Everfear
bump

What sort of plots did you have in mind? I tend to play males, btw. I could probably think of some plots, but if you had something in mind already, might just be more expedient...  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:28 pm
I'd be willing to listen to any plots you might have.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:15 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Dark Lord Everfear
bump

What sort of plots did you have in mind? I tend to play males, btw. I could probably think of some plots, but if you had something in mind already, might just be more expedient...

Out of all of these plots, which do you like best? If you don't like any of them, I'm sure we can always come up with something else!

-A guy finds a stray cat out in the rain, and he takes him in and gives him a home... except he soon finds out that she's no ordinary cat, but a neko boy!

-A huntsman comes home to find his entire family dead, literally torn apart by a werewolf. He vows to get revenge on the heinous creature who did this, and becomes a werewolf hunter... He ends up finding the wolf who killed his family, only to discover that he is not a cold-blooded killer, but an innocent young man suffering from a terrible curse he can't control. He can't bring himself to kill him, so he decides to help him find a way to control or cure his lycanthropy instead... and the two fall in love.

-My character is a neko thief, said to be one of the best in all the land. He breaks into the royal palace one night, hoping to plunder the priceless treasures within. However, he is caught in the act by none other than the prince himself, and ends up stealing his heart instead. The two fall madly in love, and over the course of the next few months they meet in secret beneath the moon and stars. However, the prince's parents soon arrange him to be married to a cruel, vile noblewoman whom he has no interest in (He's not even into girls!). On the night of his wedding, he is faced with a decision; will he go through with the marriage and honor his parents? Or will he follow his heart and run away with the thief, giving up a life of wealth and power for one of true love?

-X and Y were always childhood friends - and as the years passed their friendship grew into a tender, passionate romance. When X turned eighteen, he decided he would join the Royal Navy Academy. He promised however that he would come back to Y... It is now ten years later and the two star-crossed lovers finally meet again, except there is one small problem. X is now a captain in the Royal navy, and Y is a notorious pirate.

-A young knight is assigned to guard a dungeon full of dangerous criminals... It is here that he meets a young warlock who has been sentenced to death for withchcraft... He decides to help him escape and then run away with him, and they fall for each other

-My character, a ruthless assassin, is hired to kill your character, but ends up falling in love with him instead.

- This is actually a setting, but I'm sure we can come up with a plot for it... Imagine a dystopian world where people live in massive, technologically-advanced cities surrounded by an impenetrable dome or force field, and nobody is allowed in or out. These cities are ruled by very strict, controlling dictators. These cities are entirely self-sufficient (They even grow all their own food in skyscrapers using hydroponics and other state of the art technology. The world outside of the cities is filled with vast wilderness. The people who dwell there are very primitive by comparison, and live in small tribal villages without any electricity or running water, surviving by farming, hunting, and barter with other tribes. ((If you wanted , we could combine sci-fi and fantasy in this one... the 'outsiders' could have magic and all manner of mystical creatures.

- Anything involving a neko biggrin I love cats!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:16 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Do you like m/m roleplays? I just posted a list of plots above.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:55 am
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Not particularly...  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:52 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Not particularly...

All right... would you be okay with playing a female character in an M/F roleplay then?  

Dark Lord Everfear

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 pm
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Not particularly...

All right... would you be okay with playing a female character in an M/F roleplay then?

Sure, if you're up for that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:29 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Not particularly...

Yes, I am! So what kind of RP would you like to do? Did you have any plots or cravings in mind?

Or if you'd like, we can do one of the plots I already posted as an M/F roleplay smile  

Dark Lord Everfear

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:39 am
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Not particularly...

Yes, I am! So what kind of RP would you like to do? Did you have any plots or cravings in mind?

Or if you'd like, we can do one of the plots I already posted as an M/F roleplay smile

Hmm...the stray cat one and huntsman/werewolf sound interesting. Which would you be in either case?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:42 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Not particularly...

Hmm...the stray cat one and huntsman/werewolf sound interesting. Which would you be in either case?

In the stray cat one, I would play the human... although I will gladly play the neko if you'd rather have me take that role.

And for the other one, I can play either the huntsman or werewolf depending on your preference.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:49 pm
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Not particularly...

In the stray cat one, I would play the human... although I will gladly play the neko if you'd rather have me take that role.

And for the other one, I can play either the huntsman or werewolf depending on your preference.

Alright. Well then, do you have a preference as to which we do?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 7:36 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

I don't really have a preference... want to do the werewolf and huntsman one then? smile I'll make the first post soon. Let me know how you like it, and if there's anything you want added or changed  

Dark Lord Everfear

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:57 pm
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
Dark Lord Everfear
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

I don't really have a preference... want to do the werewolf and huntsman one then? smile I'll make the first post soon. Let me know how you like it, and if there's anything you want added or changed

Sure. And if for whatever reason it doesn't work out, we can have your character finding the catwoman.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff