Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inhuman: Rebirth

Back to Guilds

What will you do when the rise of the "superhuman" leads to war? 

Tags: mutant, hero, villain, super, power 

Reply Main Role-play
Philadelphia,Pennsylvania - Prison Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 pm
Headed up by Warden Theodore Zane, many criminals who's crimes are not related to the on going war are sent here from near by cities.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:46 pm
Nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson woke suddenly, hopped off his bunk and fell the extra four foot to the floor before he remembered that he was actually on the top bunk. He stood up and looked at his cell mate, squinting to make sure that he was defiantly asleep before moving to the little sink they shared. His cell mate, a rather large man, had declared himself "Nobody's b***h" before finding out that indeed nobody really wanted him, he had spent most of his confinement in the gym working on his muscle mass as a result. Jayson had dubbed him Larry and forced him to interact with the other prisoners in the hopes that they would stop calling him Nobody. As he brushed his teeth, his eyes drifted to the two black bands on his arm, symbols of the contracts he had taken with the warden. The first out of necessity, food on the basis that he didn't attempt to escape. The second was a little more complex, to put it neatly it was a means to an end that left him disadvantaged in the short run. He spat out and scowled into the mirror as he put on his best tough guy face. Then switched jump suits just as the siren signaled that it was time to get up.

Thirty minutes later Jayson was stood in a queue waiting for breakfast, he was holding his tray by his side and humming, when the guy in front to him turned around abruptly. "Stop that, it's right in my ear. Oh, it's you, the idiot from the TV. I heard you hired the fanciest lawyer money could buy and then just plead guilty." Jayson had stopped humming the moment the man had turned around but was now thinking of starting again out of spite. "Yep, that's me." He turned so that he was looking into the distance and no longer at the other inmate, something that casued the man to stop trying to say whatever else was on his mind and turn back. Jayson was trying very hard to forget about that kangaroo court; he had been forced to sleep in a cafe, woken briefly the forced to speak the word "Guilty" before being sent back to sleep. Psychics. Bastards. He stepped to the counter and the staff member behind it filled his try with used and broken phones, well tried to, the trays weren't really designed for holding electronics, which raised the question of what they were for holding besides paper. Jayson stepped away and then turned around, before making a beeline for a table at the back that was reserved for the unaffiliated and inmates who had taken the warden's contract. He sat down and began eating his meal, while he waited for someone else to join him.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naomi was quick to join Jayson once he sat down. Like most others in the prison, she knew his face, thought for her it was from a place of admiration. The blonde sat down opposite of him, her tray full of some grey looking gruel she had learned her first day here was supposed to be oatmeal. She really missed the mollusks, clams and other seafood she had enjoyed in the free world. Her clothing of course was the standard prison uniform. “Can I just say that mayoral race in Sacramento was amazing. Going on live TV like that took some balls! And hiring that lawyer! Man I wish I could have seen everyone's faces when you plead guilty. I bet they were all flabbergasted. Names Naomi by the way.” Then she leaned in a little a lowered her voice. “So what's the plan?” Everything she knew about Jayson meant he had some kind of plan on how to get passed the contracts to escape and she wanted in. Or a plan to cause general chaos which she was always down for.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:40 pm
Deadly_Tiger
vortex2365

Still half asleep, Veronica, letting out a big yawn, slowly walks towards some open tables, holding two trays of food. She walks towards and sits down on the open seat to the left of Naomi, then half asleeps she begins eating the food she had aquired, each spoon full looks like there is more then one needs to fully consume at once.  

Ragnarok Akumachi

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:10 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

Jayson looked up at the people who joined him and took a bite out a phone as he listened to the one who had arrived first. "Really? I thought the race itself was incredibly tedious, especially that part where regime." He paused. "Dominion bombed the city." He corrected himself, thought he wasn't really sure why they had changed their name, it wasn't to rebrand because they just kept doing the same things as before: terroising cities and making island homes. Perhaps there were tax reasons. "In fact, I can pin point the exact moment where everything started to go tits up; it was when I started to drown in the bay and had to be rescued by a giant squid." He motioned with his hand the slow decent after that event with a slightly less gradual decline indicating when he met Whitehall and then a sudden drop to indicate everything that happened after that. "I'm sure they were, I mean I was pretty disturbed by it when I woke up face to face with the warden and found out that this was my life for the next hundred and so years." He finished off the phone in his hand without elaborating further, it wasn't important. "My plan? I was thinking of going to the library, then lunch, then Larry was telling me about the crafts they make you do, then dinner, and probably some sort of exercise thrown in for good measure." He looked at her blank for a second before grinning at her. "You mean to escape? I'm not interested in escaping, but I'll help someone else for the right price." He looked at the other girl who hadn't introduced herself. "Hey, you. Big eater? I like that. Wanna tell us your name and what terrible deed you did you earn yourself a room here?" He looked at Naomi before she could say her crime and cut in. "I'm going to guess you clubbed a man to death, something personal in nature but not for you, because you just wanted a little of the old ultraviolence." He grinned, then motioned for her to tell them her real crime.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:45 am
vortex2365

After taking one more bite of her food. Veronica then turns towards Jayson as she swallows her mouthful. " My name is Veronica Tyler Mee. As for why I am here, I was used as a scapegoat for a job that went south fast. I mercilessly beat the man who hired me to the brink, after I found out and comfronted him. I also had some personal reasons for beating him" Veronica picks up her spoon and takes another big spoon full and puts it in her mouth with little need to chew she swallows as her neck almost lighta up then conti ues her story. "we had alot of history,some of it good, some of it bad,that same day i found out he was the one who got my fiance killed. so that is why I do not have any regrets. All honesty I should have finnished him."  

Ragnarok Akumachi

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naomi looked over the attractive blonde who sat at their table with an appreciative eye. She wouldn't mind seeing her in something more flattering than the prison clothes they were forced to wear, or better yet, seeing her in nothing at all. If only she could show down like that while maintaining her figure. The blonde didn't say anything and Jayson didn't seem to care about her over hearing them. Naomi rolled her eyes when Jayson brought up how the debate had ended. “Too bad they ruined it. You had that other guy running scared. He noped right out of that debate. It would have been great to see you finish humiliating such a self righteous stick in the mud.” She concluded. She had no idea what happened to the other guy, but she imagined it was something equally boring as he seemed to be. She really wanted to hear the story about the giant squid and why that was the point everything went down hill. Quite honestly it sounded pretty awesome, but he moved onto waking up here and then his plan. “Wait, you're not interested in escaping?” She repeated, her mouth falling open for a second in surprise. “It's a joke right, to try and get more money out of me, or do something stupid? Bad news is I don't have any money to offer you in the first place, but I could probably steal just about anything you want.” Most of her thefts were for the fun and challenge of it all anyway. She didn't really care about money so long as she had food to eat and a roof over her head.

Jayson finally addressed the hot blonde and Naomi listened with interest, mostly to see if there was a clue in there of how to get into her pants. “You should have finished him.” She agreed. “That or brutally murdered everyone he cares about leaving him in a pit of despair until he decides to get revenge on you, at which point you ultimately kill him. I'll help.” She flashed a smile. Though really she should be thanking the guy who killed her fiance. “So you looking to get out of here? What kind of powers do you have Veronica?”

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365
nine1122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:17 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

"I don't know a good long drawn out nemesis quest is good too, presumably you had your reasons for keeping him alive. I can only assume he's some sort of crime overlord, and killing him meant declaring war on the world." He poked a phone with a knife and looked at Naomi, then to Veronica before biting the end of the knife clean off. "I understand, I feel the same way about a certain frosty maniac, I should have put a screwdriver through her face that day on Beacon. It's not fact that we can kill them, it's that we want to live afterwards. But if you want to take the fight back to him, say the words, I'll have someone pick him up and bring him here." He finished off the knife and then looked at Naomi. "No, I have no intention of leaving this prison, this may be the best prison I've ever been in and I've been in over three. Besides I've signed a contract with the warden to say I wouldn't escape, the moment I step outside with that active I'm pretty sure my heart will explode or something." He looked up at the camera that was trained on them. "What I want is this building and everything inside it. You interested?" He grinned and then bit into another phone.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:40 pm
Deadly_Tiger

vortex2365
nine1122

After taking in the last pit of the first bowl of oatmeal Veronica, moves on to the second bowl and the rest of the meal and continue to eat, after each swallow her thoat flickers, almost as if there is a fire. She take a brief pause to turn to Jayson "Do not worry about bringing him here, however if you can send a message, tell him to keep running, you know how much I love hunting. I am more concerned as too what you mean by " this building and everything inside it?" I then turn my attention to to Naomi after her comment. " I will get my chance again, after my time here, it has come to me that I can track him down. I do not have an interest in leaving just yet, when the time comes i will leave. An to answer your question, i call my power Drachenrüstung, despite its name it can change my body and make me dragon like. My fiance and i spenta good few years understanding my powers amd what I can do, she always thought i could go full dragon at one point, but she never got to see me try." Veronica takes a big spoonful of her oatmeal and stuffs it in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:55 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naomi listened with increasing anxiety as Jayson spoke of how he was content to stay in the prison. The Jayson she knew, the one she idolized from TV and the news stories, would never settle for captivity no matter how comfortable it was. For several moments she feared it had all been a ruse. That he'd been playing an act or the stories had been faked some how and the real deal was nothing but a disappointment. Then with his last statement her face broke into a giant grin. "Is there snow at the North Pole?" She returned, indicating her enthusiastic interest in what he was proposing. Then she listened with interest as Victoria spoke. Most importantly that her former fiancée was a woman. Prospects were looking up for her new goal of seeing this woman naked. "That's awesome! I've got cephalopod mimicry. Not nearly as sexy, but it does come in handy for getting out of a jam. Unless of course the warden makes you sign a magical contract saying you can't leave prison grounds without his consent" Otherwise she would have walked out of the prison about five minutes after someone took their eyes off of her. "So what's your contract with the warden? No using your powers?" With a power like that Naomi had it assume it was something different than her own no escaping clause. Unlike a octopus, a dragon could do a lot of damage without leaving the building.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:11 pm
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

He looked at Veronica for a long moment and then frowned slightly. "Yeah, sure, that'll cost you two boxes of cigarettes and don't ever check that it was sent." He wasn't going to start playing postman for the incarcerated, he had better things to do with his time. He listened to her explanation of her powers and wondered who had named her power, it was certainly something and if he hadn't just heard her say it he would never have guessed that was how it was pronounced. "That seems cool." He looked at Naomi to see if she was going to ask the most important questions but it didn't look like it. "Seriously though, what? You can breath ice, fire and fly? How far can you go on the transformation scale? Is there a scale? If not, there should be. When you say dragon do you mean English dragons, with the wings or Chinese dragons with the long bodies? I need to know. For science." He was deadly serious up until he added 'For Science,' then he couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Why didn't you try going full? What even is full? Like a hydra, do you grow extra heads, each one breathes a different type of element, that sounds super badass." He was quite for a moment as he thought threw a couple of other ultimate dragon forms, each one seemingly better than the last. "Lets go outside and do it." He stood up and looked at Naomi. "Not going to lie, I would like to get equally hyped about your power but I have no idea what a cephalopod is. Could you maybe explain in terms of mythical creatures?" He grinned and then waited for them to follow, breakfast was over anyway, it was time for them to move on. "Oh, and yeah, no summoning or escaping. I'll tell you the rest when we get outside and there are less people listening in." He motioned to the camera that was watching them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 pm
vortex2365
Deadly_Tiger

"I will keep that in mind, and as soon as i can, two cig box's for you" After that spoon full of that oatmeal Veronica previously swallowed, she looks at her cup of water and pours it into the rest of her oatmeal, all the while her chest and neck light up and she spews a small stream of fire over it for a second or two and closes her mouth. She takes her spoon and mixes it up and then takes the bowl and gulps the rest down. While she is gulping she hears the questions Jayson and Naomi are asking her and somewhat gets annoyed at all of his questions, and to my emotions my eyes change a light orandge, it is the invitation out side that made me calm down abit reverting my eyes to their normal color. After gulping down the last of her oatmeal she puts the bowl down and stands up."Alright then, I'll show you." Veronica then turns to naomi, " ill tell you on the way, besides you might like what you see" she says as her eyes turn an orangish purple, trying to entertain a guess as too what naomi's intentions were. Veronica then follows Jayson outside, but turns her head to give naomi a wink.  

Ragnarok Akumachi

Deadly_Tiger
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Naomi Watch
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Naomi grinned a bit at Jayson's instruction to never check if the letter was sent, though Veronica didn't seemed phased by it as the gorgeous blonde said she'd bring two cigarette boxes anyway. Throwing her water into her oatmeal was a bit odd, but then most people around here weren't exactly normal. Naomi didn't think about it too much until a thin jet of fire came out of her mouth to warm up the bowl. At that her face sort of lit up. Well check fire breathing off the list of Jayson's questions, and apparently add changing eye colours, though Naomi had never know a dragon in mythology to have changing eyes.....not that she spent a lot of time on dragon mythology. “I already like what I see.” She told the dragon deviant with a smile while standing up with the other two. Hopefully that wink was an invitation to see more of Veronica. With all the talking she hadn't really gotten a chance to eat much of her breakfast, but she'd much rather see what Veronica could do. She paused a moment when Jayson told her to describe her power in terms of mythical creature. “Think like the Kraken I guess?” Though what she knew of that, it was mostly known for being a giant octopus that crushed ships with its giant testicles, which really wasn't something she could do.

February 30th 2013

Ragnarok_Akumachi
vortex2365

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:20 am
Deadly_Tiger

Ragnarok_Akumachi

User Image

JAYSON WRIGHT

He opened his eyes a little too wide, slightly taken aback by how quickly she had agreed and regained his composure almost as quickly. He had no desire to dwell on the matter. He waved at the camera and pointed to the door to the stairway, which after a moment buzzed and slid open. His cellmate left them to go and lift weights or whatever it was he did when Jayson wasn't around. Jayson led the way up towards the roof, for whatever reason the prison had been built in the middle of the city and the yard was just the roof with a couple of extra wall around it to stop people from getting thrown off. It probably kept escape attempts down as most people knew better than to try and jump the fences up here. He opened up the door to the yard and stepped out into a dull grey morning, there wasn't many other people around and the only guard was stood smoking on the other side besides the door to the guard tower. "Alright, were here, I'm expecting big things." He stepped to the side and leaned up against a wall, he pulled a box of cigarettes out of his pocket and offered one to Naomi before taking one for himself. He didn't light it just chewed the end while he waited. "A Kracken?" He glanced at Naomi. "So, your big, green and devour young maidens." He grinned, not expecting a real answer to that. "Like a squid then? I'd get hyped but... Dragon." He gestured toward Veronica.  

vortex2365

Wheezing Gekko

Main Role-play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas