Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tem Cypher

Professional Decorator

4,300 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:02 am
I'm a newbie who's a geek and a nerd and I like McDonald's McFlurries cause I collect the spoons just like other people collect stamps and coins. Before you start wondering why I mention stamps and coins, I collect stamps and coins too. I hope I'll be a useful member of this guild and can make some friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 am
Tem Cypher
I'm a newbie who's a geek and a nerd and I like McDonald's McFlurries cause I collect the spoons just like other people collect stamps and coins. Before you start wondering why I mention stamps and coins, I collect stamps and coins too. I hope I'll be a useful member of this guild and can make some friends.

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG!  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Tem Cypher

Professional Decorator

4,300 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:26 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Tem Cypher

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG!

Thank you and nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:34 am
Hello and welcome to our wonderful guild biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:08 am
Tem Cypher
Verner Von Richthofen
Tem Cypher

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG!

You're welcome. Nice to meet you too and I've accepted your friendship request.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Hello and welcome to our wonderful guild biggrin

Thank you for welcoming me and nice to meet you.

Verner Von Richthofen
Tem Cypher
Verner Von Richthofen
Tem Cypher

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG!

You're welcome. Nice to meet you too and I've accepted your friendship request.

Thank you for accepting my request for friendship and giving me free items. I'm wearing those items on my avatar now. Thanks again.  

Tem Cypher

Professional Decorator

4,300 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:52 pm
Tem Cypher

Thank you for accepting my request for friendship and giving me free items. I'm wearing those items on my avatar now. Thanks again.

You're welcome. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:30 pm
Welcome! And~ as far as collecting goes XD you'll have a heyday on this site. There are lots of different items that people collect. ;D Find your favs and go~  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Tem Cypher

Professional Decorator

4,300 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:54 am
sdrawkcab
Welcome! And~ as far as collecting goes XD you'll have a heyday on this site. There are lots of different items that people collect. ;D Find your favs and go~

Thank you for welcoming me and thanks for the idea. I hope we can be friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:56 pm
Tem Cypher
sdrawkcab

Thank you for welcoming me and thanks for the idea. I hope we can be friends.

Oh totally. c: I hope to see ya around the guild and such~~

And XD; it's a horrible, addictive suggestion, really. But XDD we all find what we want to collect. ;D
I was stricken by the collecting item bug here for yeaaaars and finally got out of the habit a few years ago.
But XD; I can't really claim that because I still collect the holiday boxes... to sit and gather dust in my inventory. But I have them. XD (Like the boxes that Gaia's giving away for the 12 Days event)  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:06 am
Tem Cypher

Welcome to the guild! Ohhh how many stamps/coins have you collected thus far?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:46 pm
Auriga La Shock
Tem Cypher

I have 24 coins and 108 stamps.  

Tem Cypher

Professional Decorator

4,300 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:37 am
Tem Cypher

Welcome aboard... If I can help with anything, just let me know & I'll do what I can R try 2 find someone who can.. Hope U have as much fun here as I do... Have a wonderful day...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:54 am
Tem Cypher
Auriga La Shock
Tem Cypher

That's a lot =O When I was young, I used to collect stickers ^^ Nothing serious though  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Tem Cypher

Professional Decorator

4,300 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:44 am
Auriga La Shock
Tem Cypher
Auriga La Shock
Tem Cypher

That's a lot =O When I was young, I used to collect stickers ^^ Nothing serious though

I see. Happy New Year to you Auriga La Shock and everyone else who has posted in this thread too. biggrin  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff