Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:12 pm

It was the dead of the night. Such hours were for fools, scoundrels, and people who did not love their beds nearly as much as Casgar did. So, fools. Something had lately sent him tossing and turning, though his sleep addled mind could not put a finger on what. But the sound of footsteps instantly shot him up in his bed. Shaffit. It was far too early to comfort a lost Candidate--

Except that was no Candidate. That dark shape was too tall, too... adult. Also far too sneaky. "Well, I don't remember ordering room service," Casgar said, aware that his blood was suddenly running hot. "Are you lost, pet?" he inquired, letting his gaze fill with the sight that stood before him. Who was this man? He seemed oddly familiar, as though they had met before. Aware that he too was being watched, he shrugged into his robe and slid off of the bed. The very large, very plush bed.

"Is there something I can help you with?" he said, the sound just this side of a purr. Usually having strange men arrive unexpectedly in his room wasn't cause for celebration, but for whatever reason, he was feeling... generous. And perhaps a little curious as well. What did the man want, and why did he look so confused? Taken a wrong turn, had he?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 pm
How far had he wandered? Jacomus wasn't sure, only that he hadn't wanted to be spotted, but he'd found a door and, intent initially to spend another flight alone with just himself and his hands, he was surprised to find that not only did the door open, but the room was occupied. The last bit of his brain not clouded by the flight lust hummed in approval at the fact he'd found somebody, one of those shreds of him that desperately wanted companionship, others to be around, not just another mark to steal from, not just another hold to sneak out of before morning arrived.

His mouth moved for a moment, slowly processing the pitch and tone of the voice that reached his ears. Male, pleased to see him... And asking a question. He leaned for a moment out the door, looking this way and that down the halls, then turned back to the man he'd woken up, "A bit lost... I'm not... I'm not from this Weyr..."

Vaguely, Jacomus motioned at the ceiling, "My dragon's chasing a gold." He then swallowed, the more ignored fears coming up, perhaps drawn out by the gold flight above, "I'm a bit lonely..." Never mind his damp clothing.

Back in his mind, he was happy he'd taken a bath before Kraketh had declared his intent to chase.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:38 pm

As the other man spoke it all came together. Gold. Gold flight. Ergo, what he was feeling right then was flight lust. It had been said that flight lust was even more intense for riders, and if that was so, Casgar almost envied them. Given that he currently wanted to tear those sodden, wet clothes off of the man... well. It probably would have been interesting, to say the least. But he had a bit more subtlety than that. "Visiting, are you? Welcome to Western Weyr," he said, retrieving a robe out of the nearby trunk. "Wouldn't you rather wear this than all of that? You're sopping wet."

And shards if he didn't want to do something about that. Also, there was something sweet and almost puppy-like about the man's remark. The Headman knew a thing or two about loneliness. "... Really, you're wet, no doubt cold, and I can getting a fire going." Literally and figuratively. "No sense in also being alone. What's your name, precious?" he asked, setting the robe down on a chair that was within Jacomus's reach, lest he frighten him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:48 pm
Jacomus only nodded, watching the other move. At the suggestion of changing clothes, he remembered that he was still soaked and a bit cold from the rain. He blinked, almost owlishly, before he slowly nodded again. "Yeah, I should... That sounds like a good idea, actually." He tugged at his vest, before it was soon dropped to the floor, followed shortly by his shirt.

A fire... Oh, there was a fire in his veins already, at odds with the chill from his wet clothes. But it was the sort of fire that did little to quell the shivering he only just noticed, and in the dark his eyes found the fireplace. "A fire sounds... Like a very good idea."

He wound up falling over, as he tried to hop out of his shoes, full of water as they'd gotten. Why had he stood watching Kraketh take off after that gold? What had possessed him to do such a stupid wherry-brained thing? His toes were probably all wrinkled up from it now.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:01 pm

This was absurd. A man had actually trespassed into his quarters... and he was hitting on him, not tossing him out? Granted, men usually sneaked away from his bed, not to it. It was something of a novelty. Absently carding a hand through his hair, he walked over to the fireplace and knelt down. The brilliant red burst of embroidered dragon fire was now in full view - he was more than a little proud of that robe, thank you. "Might as well make yourself comfortable. It's probably still raining out there."

A lackluster response, but Casgar was distracted at present. "Didn't catch your name, sweet thing," he said with a grin, setting the fire to a nice blaze. The young man was certainly distracted, and no wonder. Turning back to face his uninvited guest, the man quirked a brow at him. "Going to stay there all night?" he inquired, reaching down to offer the rider a hand up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:08 pm
A flush rose up on Jacomus' face as he was finally able to see who the room belonged to. Shards but he was gorgeous... Some of his usual bravado returned in a flare as he accepted the hand, only to stay on the floor and pull, trying to get the other down to his level. "Maybe... Join me?" He gave just a bit of a smile, "And it's Jacomus.. Of bronze Kraketh. And you? It's a bit rude to... To intrude on somebody's room like this, and not know who they are." He wanted to reach up and brush his hair out of his face, presently looking as black as some of his siblings' hair was from the water, but the hand not occupied in trying to pull the gorgeous stranger down onto him was busy keeping him propped up.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Oof. Well now, Casgar had never pretended to be a muscle man, and he certainly wasn't stronger than an actual dragonrider. Whose current intention seemed to be to send him sprawling into his lap. Which was, of course, exactly where the Headman wound up. "Kitten's got claws, I see," he laughed, a pleased grin spreading across his features. "I'm Casgar. Of no dragon." For he had never been fortunate enough to Impress. But shaff, if he wasn't a little impressed himself over that smooth little maneuver. It was actually kind of cute. "I don't usually spend a lot of time on the floor, but the company's good, at least." And he was currently nestled quite snugly against a damp chest.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 pm
"Somewhere in there, yes, it's just... Just a bit hard to think straight..." Jacomus shifted, pointing up again, "What with... That all going on." He cleared his throat, feeling himself flush again. Why was he doing that so much? Oh wait... Right, the flight. "I can't argue the logic, though now that I've pulled you down here..." He gave a light grimace, "The floor's not as comfortable as I thought, what with my wet trousers digging into my skin." There was a fold in the wet cloth, he could feel it, digging right into his left cheek. It had gone unnoticed before, but now that he had another person in his lap, it was getting painful. Problem was, he wasn't sure he wanted the warm body to leave his lap, as that'd mean an absence of heat.

Jacomus gave a sudden start, tugging lightly at the robe Casgar was wearing, "My trousers! They're getting your robe all wet!"  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 pm

"So take them off," Casgar suggested. "I left a robe for you on the chair. My robe will dry out, though. The fire's nice and warm... wouldn't you rather be near it, honey?" he said, making himself quite comfortable in the man's lap. And why not? It had been far too long since he'd had company of this particular nature. He wasn't going to give it up now, not when he knew very well that the robe was not going to be ruined by a little wet. "Or you could have the best of both worlds... comfortable bed, comfortable robe? I know a few ways to stay warm."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm
Between the suggestion to take the wet trousers off and the bed, something in Jacomus' brain momentarily short-circuited. The fluster returned as his mouth moved, bravado once again gone. Finally, he nodded, then motioned, "You'll just have to move so I can get up, then we can maybe... Get warmer?" He could certainly go for getting warmer, and he suddenly got Kraketh, somewhere high above, sending him ideas of just how.

He had to wonder for a moment how the dragon had enough focus for that, unless the flight was drawing to a close and the gold had made her choice. Not that Jacomus cared right now, his mind was running away already with things he suddenly wanted to do with Casgar.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 pm

What was he doing to this poor child? Casgar couldn't help but be amused by the situation, but at the same time it was a struggle to think much past 'bed,' all things considered. "Anytime, handsome. I'm always in favor of attractive men getting up to help me get warm." He leaned forward and stole a kiss from the dazzled man, dancing up and out of reach as soon as he'd done so. After all, he wouldn't want to let the man think that he wasn't good for a chase. But he'd made sharding sure that that kiss was memorable. Striding back over to the fire, he held his hands in front of it to warm them. "Coming?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:02 am
A shiver entirely unrelated to the chill on his skin ran through Jacomus. In as quick a motion as he could, which admittedly wasn't too quick given his current state of mind, he scrambled to his feet and shimmied - Because at that point that's all he could do with them - out of his wet trousers. The robe was entirely forgotten as he moved to stand behind Casgar, only distracted for a moment by the pleasant warmth of the fire. There was some hesitation, hidden under the action of warming his chilled skin, before he looked at Casgar, tilting his head ever so slightly, "Did you, perhaps, want to show me how soft that bed is? It DOES look rather nice..."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:46 am

With a little laugh, Casgar took off the robe... and wrapped it around Jacomus. "Only if you dry off first," he teased, giving the man a grin. "The robe might dry off, but do you have any idea of how long plush furs take to dry?" To encourage the man to dry off and join him, he slid into that bed, demonstrating how very nice it was indeed. So nice that he rarely wanted to leave it so early. "Coming, sugar? Or should I keep the bed warm for you?" He propped his head up on his arms, obviously waiting for Jacomus to use the robe to dry off. Because like shells the man was going to ruin his precious bed.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 pm
Under normal circumstances, Jacomus would call the sound he made undignified. Of course, under normal circumstances, he wouldn't be in any position to be making such a sound. He didn't think much more, drying himself off as fast as he could, before he followed after Casgar to the bed. Indeed, it was as soft as it looked, and he sank right into it with a pleased little sound. "Anything you want of me, I'm ready. Shards I'm ready..."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:51 pm

[... Fade to black...]

And ready Jacomus had indeed been. Sleepy as he was, Casgar was more than content to twine around his captured prize, purring muzzily into his hair. His very tangled hair. ... Mmph. Needed to do something about that. His fingers itched to have a nice, wide tooth comb, or a brush. But this was also nice, and this was easy. So, for all that he was tempted by the hair, he managed to hold off for the time being. No. Still too early. He rolled closer into that loose embrace, closing his eyes tight. It wasn't time to be awake, surely. No doubt one of his assistants would notify him if his presence was absolutely required, but... no, he was going to be selfish and indulge.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff