Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Otherworld
Universe 6: Void where an anomaly happened Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:18 pm
The Stage for the Other World tournament. After Goku left with shenron, a Kai may enter those who are still living in the tournament if they feel they are worthy of training in.hopes of having 'The Next Goku'. Other World warriors may use this for training

A small vacuum of space where celestial particles sit  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:11 am
User Image
Z E D

❝..C'mon, can ya keep up?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Fail, fail, fail, fail, hm. . . Fail, fail, fail." Th numbers would rise of the ones he assumed would fail as Zed squatted with a stick on the flat surface his knees made. His eyes would close in a relaxed manner as he sighed. "Even here all the people are old men, weird looking creatures, or ugly." He'd complain while a few of the people from his galaxy looked at the stretches the warrior did before he stood up straight and placed a root like item in his mouth and began to chew on it. "*munch* Ya know, I don't think I'll meet true love here, but, Once I'm alive. First thing's first, I'm getting s-"

He is cut off as Raz would tap his forehead with a chop. The bushy haired counterpart would slowly exhale before pulling a mask over his mouth, looking around and blinking slowly. "I sense that these people's abilities are strange, and most will not use brute force of natural speed to take us down, but their abnormal physiology. This is because no one can truly match the skills of the one's who trained under Master Chitakk." He'd say to the other while Zed cocks a brow.

". . .Yeah, Master is pretty awesome." He'd say with a grin on his lips. Zed would allow his hands to rub across his abs. "And besides. All we have to do is get to the final round, and then it'll be me, you and Master bulldozing to the final round." Zed's eyes looked to the screen seeing the bone shelled being that he was to be fighting. "Because there's no way in hell I'm gonna lose, no one can beat me. . .But me." Raz would say with a grin. He'd reach towards the screen as hhe slowly collasped his hand over the picture of the Frost Demon.

Raz's visage was cold as he stared to the pictures on the screen, finding the woman he was to fight against. His hands would grip his elbows as he prepared himself mentally to dispatch them as quickly as possible. Though as he turned his head, and Raz joined his gaze, they looked upon their master. The confidence, and battle power, exuding from them was sinister as it was ominous.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..There's no time for quips here..❞

R A Z

User Image
BP: ????/????
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:13 am
User Image
Ingo

The boundless space was seen throughout the place they stopped as creatures and people from many different races stood amongst the crowd. Their conversations hostile and friendly. Each of the people within the area showing off some prowess in combat as they would warm up and exercise. Others looking at the bracket.The names of the people who haven't even made it to the arena yet have been posted along side the rules. The several arenas span down a long stage like area with a seat full of puff balls of souls, as well as reincarnated bodies. They all cheer and yell for their fighters and galaxy. Chairs were overhead where 3 of the 4 Quadrant Kai sat, with a seat in the middle that was grander than the others. Ingo would smile as she looked around dotingly for the warrior of the hour. Though as she turned to see that he was across the way, her hand would wave, trying to gain his attention through the crowd. Though, as her voice was drowned out through the many grunts and boasts of men and women alike, the Kaioshin would sigh and drag the chubby blue pudgeball to the stands above.

The brackets showed the face of each combatant in their respective arena. The names under would be highlighted, and flash for those who had not arrived in the area. It seemed that in the top left corner, were the fighters from the North Quadrant. On the side the of the brackets, the set of rules would read off;

'To te fighters participating in the tournament, the concept and rules are simple:
The matches will be a 4 man free for all style match, where the last fighter in each arena will stand victorious. Each fighter left will count as a point for the representing Galaxy, and at the end of the tournament, the points will be tallied to see who has the most fighters remaining. To this rule, the advantage will be the Kai with the most fighters remaining. There will be no contraband, Weapons, Armor, or items that are not cosmetic that is not naturally part of the body. Ways of elimination are KO, Ring out, or forfiet. At the end of te first round, the remaining fighters will be put into a small Battle Royale, where the last team standing will be the winner.'

The rules continually rolled across the screen while many of the fighters stared, attempting to memorize it verbatim. The fighters who are able to see whom they would be stepping into the arena with. The young heroes match ups were all posted on the screen:

Bracket 26:
North: Ziber
East: Gru'ni'vu'sedorima
West: *Name Can not be comprehended*
South: Zed

Bracket 12:
North: Gyoza
East: Yugito
West Ragina
South: Blueford

Bracket 29:
North: Seri
East: Mugi
West: RX-122
South: Vulcan

Bracket 33:
North: Daiko
East: Yufadora
West: Tato
South: Ordalu

Bracket 11:
North: Yosi
East: Rex
West: Limidama
South: Raz

Bracket 1:
North: Scyew
East: Dor'on
West: Xerion
South: Chitakk

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:32 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 450/450
ST: 650/650
BP: 295
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 5
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seriyana barely felt a thing as they were teleported to the arena. She took no time in viewing the matchups. Four quadrants of the universe. Multiple fighters from across the land. And it seemed there would only be two rounds. The four way fight, and then a battle royale. Seri was in bracket 29. Second to last, if they're going in order. She'd have to play thos smart if she was going to proceed to the battle royale.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:16 pm
Mephiles
User Image

l[ Title: Blue Flash ]|[ Occupation: East Kai ]|[ Location Universe 6 Tournament |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the crowd roars storm clouds gather above. From the a single bolt of lightning strikes down from the heavens striking the fourth chair. As the clouds subside the East Kai Mephiles is revealed. While it had been quite some time since he ventured out his domain the Supreme Kai would no doubt be pleased to see him. Mephiles makes a few modifications to his seat to make it more comfortable before materializing himself some refreshments. He wouldn’t bother himself with the chattering of his fellow Cardinals.

Hm so these are the fighters for the tournament. Hopefully they are worth me coming all this way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

killer-wolf-kun

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber would take a moment to look around at the arena, seeing the unique cast that was watching the match. His eyes would also see where the other Kais were sitting wait for the tournament would begin. The frost demon's attention changed to the Supreme Kai when she seemed to try to get the attention of someone here. He would be quick to follow where she looked and saw a group of three, with energy that was almost intimidating. What had they gotten into was the question that appeared in his mind, but Ziber wasn't going to back down. With the idea of who the favorites were, his gaze moved up to the screens to see how his group were bracketed and who they would be fighting. But first, the frost demon would see that the rules on the screen and would see a problem, with him having to give the Senzu beans to one of the staff for storage.

This wouldn't had been a problem in a normal case, but with how it looked, the group would be fighting around the same time as the others. Ziber would recheck the rules if the Kai had forgot anything else when he explained the rules. After he finalized it, he would finally move his attention to the other part of the screen to see who they would be fighting. The frost demon was stunned to see two familiar faces, two of the patrollers were in the tournament as well. Ziber was confused as they had died in North Galaxy, but the appeared as warriors for the East. He could only guess what was going on but that would have to wait as he searched for the three he had saw the Supreme Kai wave to. One was going to be facing the frost demon, another would be fighting Yosi, and then the stacked match would have the leader of both the patrollers that attacked earth and the Supreme Kai's favorite fighting the Namekian.

Ziber could only hope that the warrior was ready as it had taken his friend to transform to defeat the leader and now, there was an additional problem to deal with. He could also see that the new woman would have to fight the person that had attacked the Turtle Cabin. As he hadn't seen Seri fight, the frost demon couldn't calculate her chances against the patroller. As for him and the Hera, they would be fighting against the two others that were by this Chitakk. As for the others of the turtle school, Ziber thought that his master and his friend wouldn't have much trouble as they seemed to have many tricks up their sleeves. "It looks like we are all split up then. I guess I will head over to one of the staff and put these in storage. They are more of the healing beans. So, if things get to crazy, we will have them as back up outside of the matches. Well, good luck to all of you." He would say before leaving to go to the item check station, to drop off the Senzu Beans. The frost demon also noted that Daiko, Gyoza and Yosi would be allowed to get the bag if he was still fighting and needed it urgently.

As the other two wouldn't know about the beans, Ziber hadn't put their names on to the pick up list, for the safety of not eating more then one bean. He then followed the directions to arena twenty-six, and would prepare himself for the battle at hand. The frost demon didn't know what to expect from the warriors of the East and West, but this Zed was someone he had to worry about. He didn't know the person's abilities but his opponent didn't know his and that put them on a level playing field, or so would it seem. With what he learned from Gyoza and with his ace in the hole, supernova, Ziber hoped that it would be enough. A part of him had hope for something else as he tried to feel around in the stands, but he wasn't able to feel the energy of the former prince. With a deep breath and a sigh, the frost demon prepared himself for the battle that would soon begin.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 630/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Excited, Determined, Focused
Thinking: Alright... Let's see what I can do.
With: So many people

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Yokai Yakuza

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:09 am
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATS

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 30
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 20
⇰ Defense :: 15
⇰ Speed :: 35
⇰ Intelligence :: 45
⇰ Stamina :: 70
⇰ Reflexes :: 35
⇰ Ki :: 50

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze -
Tides of Time

Chitakk had once again taken the same stance he did earlier, a flawless single legged air chair with his left leg crossed over his right knee. Calmly he had looked over at the pictures of the screen taking in the appearance of each and every opponent that appeared on the screen. While some looked promising, others not so much, a few in particular had caught his eye, especially the bearded fellow of the North Galaxy. Someone of such an image was clearly deserving of respect, however it could be he was just a regular cheat who relied on his appearance to fool others. It was unfortunate to Chitakk that they weren't in the same bracket, just from looks alone the Assassin was immensely curious about the fellow bearded man. He would simply have to hope that he won his bracket and the two of them would be able to fight at some point. As he listened to his students discuss among each other, he began to think who he needed to be the most worried about during this Tournament. He didn't need either of them to screw things up, not that he had a lack of confidence in their abilities, he was their teacher after all, but he was worried they may underestimate their opponents. “Listen….You...Two….Do not treat this….Like some game….” He said, arms still crossed as he gave his students a serious look. “Remember...This might be….Our only chance at...Resurrection...Do not for a second underestimate any of them...Assume they all have something that can defeat you quickly, or something that will instantly put the battle in their favor...We cannot lose this chance…” He spoke rather sternly to them in an attempt for them to fully see that this was indeed a serious situation, but had quickly loosened up. “Though...Who do you two have your eyes on…? Who would you two like to fight on appearances alone…?” He asked softly, still sitting on a one legged air char.

[OOC: ]
Ki: ???/??? | Stamina: ???/??? | BP: 61,000

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:56 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 640

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 330/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 300/390

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Briefing himself to look around where he had gotten transported to. A void of space with six separate arenas. To the side, Scryew went over the rules continuously till it completely registered in his brain as to how the tournament will play out. Fighting for points through survival. With that, several win tactics were viable to make, don't have to outright dominate your opponents. A battle royale where skill truly comes to factor here. An interesting site it would be if the entire North Quadrant and won their separate rounds. The Battle Royale will constantly condense as people pass on out the ring and the winner gets their wish granted. A wish, the Namekian was determined to get granted. Looking at the brackets, none of them were in the same bracket. His name, however, was at the bottom bracket alongside three beings known as Dor'on, Xerion and Chitakk. Because he knew nothing about them, Scryew had to be extremely cautious about his advancements.

Landing to his arena, he took sight of the other fighters who were there awaiting him, one of them with long frizzy hair had the most weight of concern to Scryew. Something about him was mysterious. His eyes dimmed at what could lie within this one, but he had to be focused on everyone who was in the arena. Arms crossed with planted feet. Awaiting for the first move to be made. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku - Ziber - Daiko - Gyouza ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:19 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would appear in the midst of a grand crowd of fighters as he was immediately thrown off. His mouth would let out a slight yelp as the people would bump into him and throw him off. The many interactions he missed were for the simple fact that his body was being treated like a revolving door for the first 4 minutes of him being within the crowd. The chuckles and words of the crowd speaking of how such young fighters getting drafted into the opponent. Daiko's ears heard them as his ahoge would begin to recede into his hair while his eyes showed signs of nervousness and fear. The boy's knees shook before his eyes caught the board of fighters. Daiko might feel at ease seeing that he might be in the same bracket as the favored being. Though as he looked up it was Scryew in Bracket one with someone named Dor'on. What a freaky name. Though catching his picture, Daiko's eyes squinted. ". . .That's squid man!" He'd shout as he pointed up towards the bracket, though alot of the other contenders merely looked at the child like being with a bit of pity. After Daiko looked from the bracket to the man in question walking towards his arena, with a small halo above his head. The man's attention wasn't drawn to them, though as Daiko shook his head, trying to keep himself in check, his eyes went back to the board. His gaze locked upon the scores of the many who were entering, to see a familiar name. His hand pulled his scarf down as he gave a gleeful smile. "Tato sensei!" He'd call out while turning to the others, though it seemed that several had already left. His eyes would close gleefully as he gave a thumbs up to the others. "I-I wanna see everyone in the battle royale at the end. Make sure you win. . .Like I know you all can." Daiko would say before jumping up and forth.

Daiko would fly through the great crowd of people. Though as he flew through the great many people his mouth furrowed into a frown. There was a literal giant waiting in his arena as he slowly descended into the square where he was suppose to be, but in his excitement, he didn't know how early he was to join the fray of fighters. Daiko's hands would drop to his side looking up as his spine tingled, and his heart almost stopped. His eyes watering a bit before his ears perked up as another entered the fray, the young man turned and kept his hands by his sides. His mouth in a slight smile while his eyes closed. "Tato Sensei. You're really here!" He'd say with glee.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 1080/1080 ||BP: 1100|| Stamina: 1020/1020..❞
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:30 pm
User Image
                                                          User Image
                                                          |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 400 |♢| Ki: 310/310 |♢| Stamina: 410/410 |♢|
                                                          |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

Like Yosi and Daiko, Gyoza also got to experience the clothing beam... He wasn't as ok with it as he thought he'd be. At least the clothes were comfortable and he was impressed with it's make: just like an authentic Turtle Gi. It was almost perfect; an imperfection the old man would fix later. Listening to the Kais speak about this "main attraction" had intrigued him. He wondered who this Master was while also keeping an eye on Daiko and Ziber. Chances were, this guy was the one who might provide the biggest challenge to his students. Maybe he was the one to watch in all of this... Without further delay, the group would finally get set on moving to the site of battle. Looking around at the mysterious cube that surrounded them, Gyoza had no time to wonder or ask about it as they were instantly whisked away. Arriving at the tournament realm, the look on the hermit's face would scream "he was not ready for this". Was he really in space now? The low grumbles of the old man would be drowned out by the mass of people around them. There were way more fighters participating than he expected... Although, there was still something very familiar about all of this. With his eye closed, he could feel the energy; not ki, but fighting spirit. No matter the place, the feeling was still the same. With a grin, he'd take a deep breath and open his eye again. "Right. Now listen up you gu-..." Gyoza started to address his students when they had all quickly run off to take their place on their stages. "...I swear those two..." he grumbled, rubbing the back of his head. Even that Kai woman had run off to happily greet some guy; a man Gyoza would immediately recognize as the "main attraction". He could feel something great emanating from the man; not only power, but determination. "...So that's the competition, huh? I get it now." Gyoza had to admit, he would be an opponent like no other to face. Precisely why he felt he'd be great experience for his students. Seeing the green guy going up against him first, he wondered how he'd fare. Even the squid guy looked menacing... The Turtle Master would look at the rest of the brackets to see who was fighting who and where. When he saw Seri's group, he couldn't help but recognize a face among them. "Is that-! Wait, didn't he die?" Sure enough, the giant blue man was there...with a halo above his head? Was he seeing things? Turning to the girl, he would hope to impart some wisdom before going to his own bracket. "Listen, Seri. That man, Mugi, is dangerous. Try not to fight him head on if you can" he nodded. Hopefully she would make it out ok, she seemed resourceful enough. But now he needed to head up to his own stage and get ready to fight! Personally, he didn't want to participate, but it was the only way he could monitor the boy's progress. Yet, as he now stood on the stage, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't feeling a little excitement!

【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                          ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Defense :: {4}
                                                          ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                          ⇰ Stamina :: {11}
                                                          ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                          ⇰ Ki :: {11}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                          。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                          ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                          ✧ Scattering Bullet
                                                          。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                          。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Afterimage
                                                          。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                          ✧ Super Kamehameha
                                                          。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                          ✧ Ki Sense
                                                          ✧ Solar Flare

killer-wolf-kun
                                                          DJSH9011
                                                          Quote:
                                                          Quote:

User Image
                                                        User Image
                                                        |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1110 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|
                                                        |♢| Current Theme - |♢|

Yosi waited patiently for things to get moving along, while the Kais went on to explain this Chitakk person. Who was he that they were so infatuated and intimidated by him? She figured all would become clear if she met him herself. As the cube appeared around their group, it seemed it was time to go. The Hera-seijin steeled herself, mentally preparing for the battle at hand. Once they arrived on the scene, Yosi looked around for this Chitakk person. Not too hard since the Supreme Kai made a beeline for the man. Yosi stared at the man for a moment, sizing him as her future opponent. "...He's strong" she muttered to herself, pulling on her scarf. But it wasn't just him; those two beside him were quite strong as well. And one of them, apparently shared a bracket with her. So...to get to Chitakk, she would have to get through this guy? '...So be it. Daiko's team will win, this I vow' she swore to herself. Just as she was psyching herself up, the boy would point out someone to her that immediately sent a chill down her spine. "N-No... How...?" she stared, eyes wide at her former Master, Dor'on. He was alive?! But what was that ring above his head? "...H-He's suppose to be dead? Why is...he here...?" the girl asked herself. And before she could wrap her head around that, Gyoza would point out another of her comrades who was back from the dead! "Mugi?! Mugi...too? ........" In a confused daze, Yosi's mind was racing, wondering what was going on, why were her former comrades alive and well. She also couldn't help but search the board for "her" name too, but to no avail. As their group disbanded one by one, the girl was now left with Seri whom she would also bestow some advice. "Mugi... I've fought him several times...and never beat him in combat. He's strong, but slow. Use that against him... I need to go..." she suggested. And then she too would take her leave and await in her arena. Though she stood waiting, her mind once clear and focused was now wandering distracted.

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                        ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                        ◆ Speed :: {35}
                                                        ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                        ◆ Reflexes :: {20}
                                                        ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                        。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                        ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                        ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                        ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                        ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                        ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                        ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                        ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                        ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                        ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                        ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                        DJSH9011
                                                        Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                        Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
Z E D

❝..C'mon, can ya keep up?..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The two would calm themselves as the words of their masters came to them. The young Raz feeling that he would need to use even his race's abilities to overcome whomever was within the arena. Though after a brief moment, Zed would let a smirk slide across his eager visage. The young man's hands cracking while thinking of how much power he was to exert through this tournament. He would place a hand upon his hip as both of them looked forth at the screen, to see who would be pit against who in this contest of skill. Though as Raz prepared to speak, Zed stepped forward.

"You know me Master, they didn't give me the name Zed for nothing." He'd say a bit cockily. His eyes closing while a sly chuckle escaped his lips. His feet planted in the ground. "Besides. That guy, Zipper that I'm fighting. Is exactly who I want to fight." He'd call out while walking forward towards the crowd, throwing off to the side, the cape he usually adorned, the toned muscle of the man would shimmer before the grey wound by his ribcage would be more prominent than ever. "That a*****e looks just like the guy who gave me this scar, and after Ronos. . .I'm gonna kill Fridged for giving me it." His ki would fluxuate around him as the crowd would clear from his area. His body would jump up into the air as he flew forth. His body swiftly moved by Ziber as he slid by another contestant who was on their way to the arena as well. Though his body was moving quickly, he would not create a gust by speed. His feet landed by the edge of the arena while he put a hand up and his stance showed he was ready for business without even giving a hint of hesitation. His hands were above his head as they both faced inward, his eyes locked onto the three infront of him, though his attention was only on the one from the northern galaxy. His display was only there to intimidate those who dared stand in his path, though with a quick raise of a brow he would present his first words to his opponents. "Feel free to give up now."

Raz would place a hand by his side while his shoulders shoved off his blade, and his eyes closed slowly. The young man's hands would slowly pull the black cloth that was his mask to his nose as he nodded his head in the direction of his master. "My prefered target is the great Saiyan warrior Tato. The one who taught me that it was okay to be myself. The one who taught me also how to use a style of combat distant from my assassination style that I have become accustom to. It seems his competition will be light, and I'll be able to seek my former master with new found power, and training. Hopefully, making him proud." He'd then nod his head. "As well as you, Master Chitakk. . .Though Zed said one thing that is correct." He'd mutter after while walking towards the crowd with a hand on the div of his gi. The cloak would drop a bit before his eyes tredded back towards his master. "I can not wait to defeat Fridged, the one who forced me across the galaxy I resided to meet Master Tato, and the Wizard Hokas. Who killed him." His lean body would slowly fade out while he blinked lightly. "I will make sure in the final round we defeat all of those in our path." His voice carried as he disappeared completely. Though as the moments went by, the arena 11 would be filled with the warriors in the bracket. This included the materialization of Raz himself in the center of the arena, his hands in his pocket as his eyes would scan around. The young girl, the robotic menace from hell known as project R.E.X , and the explosive woman known as Limidama. The three of them seemed to be well off enough in their own regard, but his body didn't show signs of fear while his masked mouth spoke. "If you are to concede, I would not blame you."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..There's no time for quips here..❞

R A Z

User Image
BP: 10,000/25,000
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image
Ingo

The woman watched as many people began to pile into their arenas. The gaze of her and the other Kaioshin would be of utter amazement from the turnout and the many arrays of the fighters, though Ingo's eyes would droop into a familiar frown hearing a late arrival to the god's table. Her hands went to her lap as her expression deadpanned forth, to see the great mass prepare themselves for the great bout they were going to partake in. She tried to ignore the other Kai's who silently debated beside her with hopes of owning their greater section of the center Galaxy. Her eyes saw the North Kai's Fighters. Her eyes slowly closing as the fighting spirits of the Small two children, and the bug shaped being would gleam brightly amongst even the upper tier of fighters, peaking her interest. This was making her more interested in what results the preliminary round would bring as she slowly rose to her feet and held out a hand as a small orb came from her palm. Her mouth letting out a small giggle. "Alright fighters! It's time to show me what you've got! Once the last fighter stands in each arena, we will conjoin the rings, and begin the Battle Royale! Until then, you may begin your battles!" She'd announce through the amplification orb before she clapped her hands on it, making a loud gong that shook the planet they stood upon.
Lemonous Mochi

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:26 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 450/450
ST: 650/650
BP: 295
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6
⇰ Defense :: 6
⇰ Speed :: 6
⇰ Intelligence :: 6
⇰ Stamina :: 5
⇰ Reflexes :: 6
⇰ Ki :: 5

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Seri couldn't help but gulp in nervousness as she listened to Gyoza and Yosi. Mugi was going to be someone to worry about, but if he was slow, she would have to play smart. But that didn't mean Mugi would be the only one she would have to worry about. The other two would likely be seasoned fighters.

With Seri being the last of her group in the waiting area, she decided to make her way to her arena. She landed at the far end of the arena, away from the other three. It was a good thing she had her sunglasses on, as she was nervous. It wouldn't be long before they got the 'go' to start the match. Once the gong rang, she would assume her fighting position and kept an eye on the other fighters, waiting for them to make the first move.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

Lemonous Mochi

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:42 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber looked up to the screens to how the others were taking in the atmosphere of this tournament. He could see that Daiko was talking to someone, to which he seemed very familiar with with the person. From what he knew about his friend, the frost demon could only guess that the person was one of his teachers. From his looks as well, the man seemed to have the look of a experienced fighter, which would help in his case. Ziber's gaze would move to the turtle student's master, which he wished he could watch his match to see any secrets that he might have. He could also see the human girl on the screen, and could only hope that she was ready. It had taken all three of the turtle school to take that person down, but seemed like Seriyana was ready to take him on and had to respect that..

This same line of thinking would extend to the Namekian as he saw the patroller with the halo of his death above him. Daiko's golden form had made the battle far easier, but I saw in the tournament Scryew was the one who beat his friend. However, with the kai's champion in the same arena, it was another match he wished he was watch. Ziber did feel bad for the Hera though, as he saw that she had been effected seeing her old group again. Once they got to the battle royale, the group could help her regain the fire she had before Yosi had saw them. He attention would move as he felt the movement of a person run past him to see Zed, the main focus of this match. Sure there were the other two fighters, but the tension between the humanoid and the frost demon was thick. When he saw his opponent take their stance, the frost demon would do the same, with is front foot forward and his arms out.

However, while looking over his opponent, Ziber saw an injury that he was surprised to recognized. From the scar on by his rib cage, he could guess that this person had fought against one of his race before. If that was the case, then the frost demon would have to change tactics as he move from his races stance to the turtle school stance. He would need to be cautious as some of his races' tricks may not work as well as he planned. Ziber couldn't help, but wonder who had gave that man his scar as he had never seen him before. If he had attack the frost demon's before, it was his duty to defeat him again for the honor of his race. What he didn't know was that they hated the same person and wanted revenge for different reasons. So, when his opponent offered him to quit before the match started, he would stand his ground and allow his energy to flow. Then, when the supreme Kai rang in gong to begin the matches, Ziber would stand firm and waited to respond to his opponents' moves, ready to counter if he need too.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 630/630 --><--BP: 255x15=3825 --><--Stamina: 840/840--->
Mood: Excited, Determined, Focused
Thinking: Did he fight against one of my race?.
With: So many people

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Yokai Yakuza

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

Hirio of the Hoh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:21 pm
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STATS

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 30
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 20
⇰ Defense :: 15
⇰ Speed :: 35
⇰ Intelligence :: 45
⇰ Stamina :: 70
⇰ Reflexes :: 35
⇰ Ki :: 50

TECHS
Icy Glare
Time-Skip/Jump Spike
Time-Skip/Tremor Pulse
Time-Skip/Flash Skewer
Time-Skip/Back Breaker
Time-Skip/Molotov
Time Freeze -
Tides of Time

After hearing his student's words, a new feeling of resolve had filled the assassin completely. There were things his students had to do, things they needed to be able to accomplish outside of their lives as Assassins. He felt like a fool for nearly forgetting that and would have to reprimand himself later. With a more determined look on his face, Chitakk had bounded off the ground with the single leg that was on it. Jumping onto the stage effortlessly, Chitakk had crossed his arms as he looked at the opposition. He would take what he said to his students to heart, he wouldn't, for a second, underestimate his opponents nor throw away the idea that they may have a secret weapon to ensure their victory. "Sorry...But I won't be treating this like some game...." He said aloud, sternly to the other fighters in his bracket, as he got into a stanceless stance, showing no signs of what attack he may throw but at the same time showing no openings in his form. He needed to secure a victory in his bracket, if he couldn't do that he would not be able to call himself their Master let alone the successor of Time Skip. To calm his nerves a bit, he had cracked his knuckles, unintentionally making it so in a threatening manner as he tried to calm himself. However, the second the bell rang so to speak, his nerves would disappear and the proper look of an assassin about to kill would take over his expression.

[OOC: ]
Ki: ???/??? | Stamina: ???/??? | BP: 61,000

killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

DragonYolk

Yokai Yakuza

DJSH9011

↳ Otherworld

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff