Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Hunting for 1x1s [MxF Pairings and Female Inside] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! My name is HopelessQueen, but you can call me Queen or Queeny whichever you prefer. A bit about myself I work full time so I may not respond right away. I may glance at it briefly but I will respond later that night. I do like meeting new people so feel to shoot me a PM. Even though I have ideas listed not hesitate to forward me a PM.

Now for the bit of info for RPs:

What I will RP for pairings I am most comfortable with MxF. I am also looking for long time partners.
Please be warned, there are times I may not respond to our rp due to my depression kicking up. I am pretty reasonable but I only act don't make me respond because I do not want to give you a s**t post. It's suppose to be fun right?
What Roles I play as, I am most comfortable as a female since that is what I am. Now I can play as a male as well. However, I will not always be the male to the female. I expect you to be the male at times as well. I do not mind doubling up at all in a single RP.
I preferred PMs for on site, or Discord for off site. I refuse to use emails, lots of times the rp dies and there sometimes it doesn't send or I don't get the response.
I am fine with doubling but no more than two main characters for each of us.
Please let me know if you are going to be gone for extended time or don't want to continue the rp. I understand life gets in the way so I can pause the RP until you are available.
To add to the rule above, I am not going to be tracking you down for a post. I will reach out if I haven't heard from you in awhile. However, you don't let me know I will delete the rp and move on. I'm tired of getting into an rp and it drops without notice. Especially when on discord when I can see not want me as a friend or remove yourself from the server.
My Discord is HopelessQueen#6820 if you wanna add me. If not to rp, I'd love to talk and meet new people. ^^
Please do not send me any invites to a guild. After my last experience I am not doing any guilds that are the rp itself. For the love of god do not send me group rps invites. I'm done after my last experience. I will not do them unless you are a really close friend and that's a big maybe.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:51 pm
Fandoms/Pairings

Inuyasha
Sailor Moon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Shugo Chara
My Hero Academia
Seven Deadly Sins
How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord
Overlord
Digimon

Reign
Lucifer

Dragon Age
Assassin's Creed
Kingdom Hearts
Bioshock

Student x Foreign exchange student
Photographer x Model 
Boss x Secretary  
Boss x Employee's Daughter
Musician x Musician
Musician x Fan
Musician x Non-fan
Bad boy/girl x Good girl/boy
Popular boy/girl x Nerdy/outcast-ed girl/boy
Doctor/nurse x Patient
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Hunter
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
God/Spirit/Demon x Sacrifice 
Demon x Demon Hunter
Prince/Princess x Knight
Knight x Princess  
Knight x Queen 
Warlord x Rival Kingdoms Princess
Mercenary x Knight/Mage

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:55 pm
Plot Ideas:

Know that any of the ideas can be modified or changed or even the roles. I'm always willing to try different roles or an idea completely different from one of mine.

Arranged Marriage:

In the kingdoms of Phazar and Ramid for years they had been at war with each other. Long ago the princess of Phazar had gone to Ramid to meet her lover the prince of Ramid. However when she had arrived to meet him she found the advisor to the king of Ramid. Ambushed she was killed and never found, the kingdom went to war with Ramid to recover her body but it was never found. Now the two kingdoms had enough of bloodshed and want the future princess and prince to marry. Arranged by their parents they meet in the kingdom of Phazar to court and hopefully blossom into a romance. Will there be peace between the two countries?

Detective x Vigilante:

In the city of Venice is a quiet village where everyone reaches to get their hopes and dreams. In the dead of night there is a vigilante that goes around killing people of various gangs, human traffickers, and murderers. The mayor breathing down the necks of the police to keep the city safe have to hunt the vigilante. During the vigilante's last kill a detective had arrived to try to stop her but it was too late since the gang member was poisoned with no antidote. After a long night on the job with no leads he gets coffee to meet a woman that seems innocent enough. Little does he know that she is the vigilante that he has been seeking. What will happen with their relationship once he knows?

Immortal x Reincarnated Wife:

Back in the olden times there was a legend of a Prince that wanted to bring nothing but happiness to his people. Upon looking for a way to keep his people safe from other countries he had ventured into his town before coming across her. She wasn't royalty or anything but she was special in his eyes. When they fell in love and were going to marry that night he had found her murdered in cold blood. After his journey he had found a way to become immortal and powerful. With that he feasted on her blood to become immortal giving him powers to protect his people.

Years later he walked the earth coming into present day he didn't know if he would ever see her again. After dying his hair again and changing his identity to not make people suspicious. He bumps into a girl and sees it's her, now he is working to make sure he keeps her safe. However, little does he know someone is hunting to kill her once again.

Princess x Pirate:

Growing up the princess always had to learn what was the best to do in order to one day rule over her city. She had been promised since she was little she would be able to marry the one she would want. When there is an issue of money she is then used to in an arranged marriage with the captain of the guard to help with his alliances. Rumors say that her family has so much treasure but only the princess has the key and the map tattooed on her back. Whomever has the princess can get untold riches. On her wedding day she gets kidnapped by a pirate that has her boarded on his ship until she gives it up to him.

Guardian Angel x Human:

Stories each person gets a guardian angel of their own to protect them. A little girl had known nothing but curses and bad luck. One day when a metal beam almost killed her a man had pushed her out of the way to keep her alive. After the event the pair go to lunch to get to know each other more as she see more and more of the male trying to help her each time she is in danger. Soon he was unable to hide his wings when she fell off the edge of a building. Once he saves her they find out that she is the key to saving the world from demons however, with her powers locked inside of her demons wish to kill her to release her powers onto the world.

Jock x Nerd:

In a world of high school can either be the best years of your life or be hell. For a Nerd, it was hell being harassed to help with homework, talk about her clothing choices, and even the company she keeps. A Jock life was easy, his girlfriend was a cheerleader, star quarterback, and easy life. When in their senior year and looking at colleges they find themselves in a chat room getting to know their true selves. Even then they stay up all night dreaming about the day they meet during a masquerade dance the school is hosting. Will they figure who they are? Will they accept each other?

Band Member x Fan:

Growing up as a child she listened to Endless Peril hoping to one day to be able to sing along side of Endless Peril. One day at school when she was making her way to school, she founds out they are attending to research for their new album. She doesn't find out until one corners her to hide away from the other fangirls wanting to get his autograph. Later the two spend more time together to fake they are in a relationship so he isn't being harassed. As he spends more time with her he sees from her side the reason why she loves the music his band produces. When the band is called away to be able to do a tour, he has to leave her. Will he invite her or will he leave her in the dust amongst all his other fans?

Theatre x Jock:

In college you get to experiment and see what you end up wanting to do for the rest of your life. Whether it be an actress, scientist, or even a quarterback for nationals. One day the star athlete goes on dare his friends did which was to try out for the newest play. As a joke he tries out and gets the lead in the play, little does he know he will encounter resistance along the way. She was always the main lead in plays wanting to be on broadway after college doing what her passion lies. Once she meets him, infuriated by him auditioning for a bet she works her way to further out how to get him to leave thinking he isn't going to be as passionate. The more time the two spend together the more closer they get, only during these times they forget about the real world. When they share a kiss while rehearsing lines will it lead them to each other or will they let the real world take over from their fantasy?

Maid x Classmate;

She was always the most studious in trying to learn about every subject to pass with flying colors. When she had gotten the scholarship to attend college, she had been excited since she wouldn't be able to attend without it. In the last year of her school, she finds out she will lose it. He has always been on the hunt for her since she was the only girl he couldn't be able to get her to swoon her over him being the flirt he is. Always turning him down he happens to hear she won't be able to finish, taking his chance with having more money than most. He decides to offer a deal, be his maid and around him in exchange for the rest of the money to help with the last of her classes. Will she accept his offer or turn him down?

All In Vain;

In magic school the students are divided up into teams of four. Eventually one day they will rely on each other to help them when they are doing adventures as hunters and huntresses. She had always been the one to study all types of magics to try to understand it for the future. Always trying to prove herself to her best friend to notice her and maybe like her the same way she does in her little crush. Sadly her best friend is always oblivious to her notions only focused on someone else.

One day they enter into a new class focusing on her best friend was when he walks in. He was always the bad boy of the school breaking girls hearts and having many one night stands. Once he takes a look at her, he imprints on her falling for her. Immediately he refuses to acknowledge the feelings he gets when he looks at her before seeing how her efforts are wasted on her best friend. Immediately he pulls her attention from her best friend to make a deal with her. He'll help her get her best friends attention if she helps break the imprint he has done with her.

Best Friend x Best Friend

On the same street they had grown up together and being inseparable up until high school. With the different pulling the two in different directions: her being the nerd in the library reading all the books while he was the one trying out for all the sports teams. After an argument how they never spent time together and becoming different they went separate ways. Eventually she moved out of the small town to be able to become the best chef and winning many awards, everything had been perfect. While he was the one that stayed in the small town realizing how he had messed up everything wishing she was back. Everything wasn't perfect like she thought, her husband had been cheating on her for years with her best friend. In the midst of her divorce she moves back home with her parents to get her life in order. Later that night he sees her once again coming to the local bar for a drink. Both drunk will they be able to make up and continue where they left or continue living separate lives?

Best friend x Best Friends Brother

On the same street they had grown up together and being inseparable even in high school. The two followed a pack of rules, one never falling for the best friend's brother. She always wanted to stay friends with her best friend promising to only watch his brother from afar. One night at a party she finds herself drunk not realizing what she was drinking was spiked punch. Dancing around and making a fool out of herself, the brother protects her to make sure she gets home safely. After a drunken argument he reveals his feelings but the next day she wakes up not remembering what happened. Will he still pursue her after she forgets or will things be the same as normal?

The Hunt

All her life she had always been so lucky to the demon hunters for taking her as a child. Learning how to fight and support the hunters, she had never learned about life outside of the walls. Finally getting a partner hunter to watch her as they head out to hunt, little does she know it's another of her kind. When she was flying the skies to check around the area she came across him. He is the last of their kind with only a couple others believing there wasn't another female dragon in the world. When they meet they both have so many questions. As they talk more they discover they had been lied to. Will she chose to be hunted by her family with going alongside of the male dragon or will she betray the dragon for her family?

Wild Wild West

Growing up with a father that was a criminal and her mother was a whore. They had gotten married just for the fact the mother was carrying his child. As the years went on he had become abusive to the point he was killing her mother, without thinking she picked up the pistol and fired at her father. Once her uncle came to find his brother in a pool of blood alongside of his wife. He grew angry beating trying to find out from he what happened, before she escapes he yells out she will become a whore as a punishment. As she runs through the lands to get away from her uncle, without water and food she passes out. During that time she was found by a local tribe that takes her in and nurses her back. As her uncle follows her trail with the sheriff they come onto the village trying to get her back but is blocked by the native. What will the uncle do if he can't get her? Will the sheriff protect her once she tells him the truth?

Maiden

(Maiden) has been chased for nearly her entire life by demons. Her entire life she has been plagued by the fate of her soul being apart of a ritual... If a demon kills her and consumes her soul, they will become unbelievably powerful. However, if they produce a child together, the offspring will be blessed. Unfortunately, most demons who are alive are selfish and just try to kill her.

As a result, (Maiden) has been traveling across the world to avoid detection. However, her luck soon begins to run out as she narrowly escapes a demon attack which causes a car wreck in the himalayas. Stranded, she quickly escapes into the mountain where she comes across an odd sight: A person trapped under a mountain with a seal placed above their head.

As she is skeptical, the man quickly insists on her taking the seal off. However, as she begins to leave the demon hunting her corners her against the wall and she is left with no choice...

Ripping the seal off, she is protected by the immortal vampire. In her debt, the vampire is now her protector...

However, by releasing the vampire, even now angels are committed to resealing the vampire back locked away. Now on the run, the forces of hell fighting to take her soul and the legions of heaven determined to seal the vampire, they are forced on the road on their own.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:02 pm
AceOfTears

Hey, I play any gender and any pairing so feel to ask 4laugh

Here's what I'm interested in
(bold is my preferred role ** are ones I'm really interested in)

**Tokyo Mew Mew: OC x OC (what did you have in mind for this? both good? one good, one evil? I'm leaning towards both good sweatdrop ))
**Sword Art: OC x OC (Have a bit of an idea for story I can pm you)
Shugo Chara: OC x OC
Princess x Prince
Cop x Killer
Vampire x Human
**Band Member x Fan

I'm up for multiple if you are whee  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:26 pm
DragonChild09
AceOfTears

Hey, I play any gender and any pairing so feel to ask 4laugh

Here's what I'm interested in
(bold is my preferred role ** are ones I'm really interested in)

**Tokyo Mew Mew: OC x OC (what did you have in mind for this? both good? one good, one evil? I'm leaning towards both good sweatdrop ))
**Sword Art: OC x OC (Have a bit of an idea for story I can pm you)
Shugo Chara: OC x OC
Princess x Prince
Cop x Killer
Vampire x Human
**Band Member x Fan

I'm up for multiple if you are whee

Sweet! I would prefer if you could play male and I can play a female. I am fine with doing multiple rps. smile

Tokyo mew mew i thinking maybe doing something like zoey and the blue knight. Or we can do something different.
Yes. I would love to hear your idea for sword art.
The band x fan I've been having a craving for lately.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:18 pm
AceOfTears

Sweet! I would prefer if you could play male and I can play a female. I am fine with doing multiple rps. smile

Tokyo mew mew i thinking maybe doing something like zoey and the blue knight. Or we can do something different.

Yeah I'm perfectly good with taking the males 4laugh

TMM
kind of like one being on the team and then one being rouge? I'm good for that. Did you want the guy to be and alien or a mew, or no preference?

SAO
So there's the typical trapped in the game of course. But my character is an AI (like Yui) though he knows he's an AI, which causes him to have mixed feelings about people being freed from the game (since he dosn't want to lose your character xd ) idk

BandxFan
Cool! I think this one will be a lot of fun! Did you have any ideas for plot on this one yet?  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:53 pm
DragonChild09
AceOfTears

Yeah I'm perfectly good with taking the males 4laugh

TMM
kind of like one being on the team and then one being rouge? I'm good for that. Did you want the guy to be and alien or a mew, or no preference?

SAO
So there's the typical trapped in the game of course. But my character is an AI (like Yui) though he knows he's an AI, which causes him to have mixed feelings about people being freed from the game (since he dosn't want to lose your character xd ) idk

BandxFan
Cool! I think this one will be a lot of fun! Did you have any ideas for plot on this one yet?

TMM
I am fine with that! Alien or Mew doesn't matter to me. I'm just excited to be doing this!

SAO
I like it!!!!

BandxFan:

This is what I had for a Plot:
The fan had always listened to the Band's music and loved it. However when she found out they were going to their school they get excited. However once they come to the school the fan begins to experience trouble. Her friend is trying to get close in hopes to catch the attention. When the attention focus on the Fan they begin to get closer until the paparazzi begins to pester her family. She tries to shut him out to stay away so her family won't be bothered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 pm
AceOfTears

TMM
Alright sounds good to me! Super excited!!!

SAO
Yay!!! Glad you like it 4laugh

BandxFan
Okay, sounds good! Question though, so does the friend also have a crush on the band member? Also would you mind if I play the other band members (they'll come and go as needed to help move plot and such xd )  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:55 pm
DragonChild09
AceOfTears

TMM
Alright sounds good to me! Super excited!!!

SAO
Yay!!! Glad you like it 4laugh

BandxFan
Okay, sounds good! Question though, so does the friend also have a crush on the band member? Also would you mind if I play the other band members (they'll come and go as needed to help move plot and such xd )

TMM: YAYS! Do you want do forums or pms?
SAO: Me too! Profiles or no?
BandxFan: Yes. I was thinking that both the friend and the fan have a crush on the same band member. However the fan just spends time with one of the other band members. Just to create a bit of drama in it?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:22 pm
AceOfTears

TMM: YAYS! Do you want do forums or pms?
SAO: Me too! Profiles or no?
BandxFan: Yes. I was thinking that both the friend and the fan have a crush on the same band member. However the fan just spends time with one of the other band members. Just to create a bit of drama in it?

TMM: usually forums but whatever works for me
SAO: I always do a profile (helps me get into character), it you want to make one too that's fine 4laugh
BandxFan: lol alright sounds good!  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:39 pm
DragonChild09

SAO: I always do a profile (helps me get into character), it you want to make one too that's fine 4laugh

Just let me know which one you want to. Did you want to do a specific profile layout? Sweet!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:45 pm
AceOfTears
DragonChild09

Just let me know which one you want to. Did you want to do a specific profile layout? Sweet!

Forum if you don't mind 4laugh
tend to do something along the lines of

Pic
Name:
Bio: (short)
Other:  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:57 pm
DragonChild09
AceOfTears
DragonChild09

Pic
Name:
Other:

Awesome! Did you want me to set up all the threads or did you want to?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:03 pm
AceOfTears
DragonChild09
AceOfTears
DragonChild09

Pic
Name:
Other:

you mind setting them up? sweatdrop  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:07 pm
DragonChild09
AceOfTears
DragonChild09
AceOfTears
DragonChild09

Pic
Name:
Other:

you mind setting them up? sweatdrop

No Problem! I'll Quote you after each one. smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas