Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OLD Chatterbox
Weird... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I wonder if anyone is going to see this...
  Yes! I did!
  Nope..
View Results

D.O.T.T.!.E
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:18 pm
Somehow I end up checking back on this guild once every 2-3 years and it's incredible to see that it all looks exactly the same...

PS You guys were awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:51 pm
SAME! This place is like...freaking lost in time or something. Do people actually still use Gaia? I honestly have no clue. Anyway, I hope all of your lives are awesome. I'd love to know what everyone's been up to.

I got married last year! Here's my wife and I:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, I've got a YouTube channel where I review books... dramallama

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadingRhodes

I miss being on here with all of you, while simultaneously not missing the time period in my life during which I spent all my time here. Thanks for making those years a little better!  

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

D.O.T.T.!.E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:00 pm
Oh wow congratulations!! You guys are so sweet together smile How'd you meet?  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:32 pm
Wow 2017 posts

I got married in 2014!
And stuff.  

Gharbad

covo

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:41 pm
Oh hey!

Congrats Kai and Garb on getting married! That's super exciting. This is why I like to check in here once a year, just to see if anyone's posted a life update. I hope you all are doing well.

Life update from me:
I'm heading to grad school in August to study theatre in London. My boyfriend of 3+ years also lives there so after doing long distance all this time, we finally decided to move in together while I go to school out there. It's all pretty nerve wracking especially since it's so far from home in California but exciting too.

I don't know if this is of interest but I am on Facebook, feel free to look me up. 3nodding I miss our group at times.

c_sturk@yahoo.com
Christina Sturken  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:09 pm
Hey loves <3

My god its been years since I've been in here. Glad to see people are doing so well. Actually here because some other facebook friends decided to log in and see what happened.

Kai and Ghar, holy ******** congratulations you wonderful people.

Covo, that's amazing. I'm so bloody envious and if I end up in London early next year, I'll ping you on facebook if I remember. Small chance of that happening but there's a chance.

As for me, I'm finally almost done with school. I'm about to finish my 7th year in college after bouncing between majors and being a bit of a dumbass at the beginning. I should be able to get my massage therapy certification in CA +
a number of other states within the next year. Just need a couple more hours to hit the 500 required. Super busy with work (steakhouse, tea shop, gaming store, and a school theatre) so we'll see how long it actually takes me to finish the internships I need.

Anyways, take care you wonderful people. I'll see if I can dip in here maybe once a month or two instead of every what, 2 or 3 years.

and how did I remember the size and color I used to always use? .__.

-[[Yreka!]]-
Crew

.Tammi Chan.

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:30 pm
I haven't posted in this guild in almost 10 years but it is cool to see that at the same time I venture back onto Gaia, someone posts in this guild which I was in. I remember this Guild fondly. Mostly a lurker, but cool to see the old chatterbox still exists.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:50 pm
Congrats Kai and Ghar oh my gosh!! Covo and Yreka I hope everything goes well with for both of you. biggrin It's really nice to check in and see everyone doing good.

I'm grinding away at a job that I don't love but I've got lots of hobbies and friends I do, so overall things are good here too!! I check in on Gaia here and there still (especially to see the mess of the economy, haha). I'm really glad to have had this corner of the internet with you all.

Also I don't remember changing my avatar to this outfit at all.

GiantMutantCoconuts

2,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Boom! [In j00r pants]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:07 pm
Hello babies. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:18 pm
Boom! [In j00r pants]
Hello babies. <3

<3  

D.O.T.T.!.E
Crew

Boom! [In j00r pants]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:26 pm
D.O.T.T.!.E
Boom! [In j00r pants]
Hello babies. <3

<3
How dare you white text me!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:27 pm
Boom! [In j00r pants]
D.O.T.T.!.E
Boom! [In j00r pants]
Hello babies. <3

<3
How dare you white text me!

Deal with it cool  

D.O.T.T.!.E
Crew

Xperian

Sparkly Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:40 am
Last post. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 am
heart  

Boom! [In j00r pants]
Crew

Gharbad

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:52 pm
I logged in for some reason!

Thanks everyone... it's been a good year or whatever since my post!

Everybody's lives are moving forward, so that's good...  
The OLD Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff