Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
The 16 Personality Test! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count
  +1
View Results

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:06 am

16 Personality Test
Post or Link your results! [Optional]
(Just your Personality not the whole text)

A friend of mine told me about this test!
So far it has been an amazing resource to many people!
I'd love to share it with you all!

I got THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)
If you post yours I'd love to give it a read!
It's a great way to get to know yourself better.
As well as others to get to know you!

Hope you enjoy <3
Feel free to chat about it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:32 pm
I got INTJ-A the Architect  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:06 pm
I got “THE ADVOCATE” (INFJ-A)

I've taken this test a few times over the years. Some parts sounded spot on, but some sounded different. XD So I went looking for some of my old results. These results matched my results in my phone from when I last took it in 2015. I got the same personality type, but the descriptors of the test I took back then focused more on being rational, objective, fair, understanding and adapting. ...The part in this one about fighting back in highly irrational and unhelpful ways makes zero sense to me. XD;; That's not in my repertoire. ;D

edit; *laughs* Weakness: extremely private. Sounds about right.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:25 pm
sdrawkcab

I've taken this test a few times over the years. Some parts sounded spot on, but some sounded different. XD So I went looking for some of my old results. These results matched my results in my phone from when I last took it in 2015. I got the same personality type, but the descriptors of the test I took back then focused more on being rational, objective, fair, understanding and adapting. ...The part in this one about fighting back in highly irrational and unhelpful ways makes zero sense to me. XD;; That's not in my repertoire. ;D

I took a similar one too way back when. I've always been an INTJ on these type of tests. It's pretty accurate for me at least. My irl best friend is a INFJ btw!  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

hiimbeary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:07 pm

“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)

I haven't read through the whole 'profile', but it seems pretty accurate. I get burnt out / irritable in social situations, etc. And well, I like to think I'm creative, lol.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 pm
hiimbeary

“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)

I haven't read through the whole 'profile', but it seems pretty accurate. I get burnt out / irritable in social situations, etc. And well, I like to think I'm creative, lol.

I think you're creative! Your avi is lovely!  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

hiimbeary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 pm
Auriga La Shock
hiimbeary

“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)

Ahh, thanks so much ; 3; yours looks so cool and collected ♥

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:15 pm
hiimbeary
Auriga La Shock
hiimbeary

“THE MEDIATOR” (INFP-T)

Ahh, thanks so much ; 3; yours looks so cool and collected ♥

Thanks heart It was my attempt at a Valentines avi xD  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:51 pm
Auriga La Shock
sdrawkcab

I took a similar one too way back when. I've always been an INTJ on these type of tests. It's pretty accurate for me at least. My irl best friend is a INFJ btw!

*laughs* I'm jealous of your result. XD That's the one that I feel more personally in tune with... except that I hate voicing my opinions.. so... that locks me out of it. I'm pragmatic and into the STEM fields... so my result keeps surprising me when I get this one that says I'm more in tune with people than numbers. I hate people. XDDDD I am all about that balance and fairness tho.

That's cool about your friend! I feel like this personality type isn't as rare as it says. When I last took it, my friend (who took it before me and passed it on to me) also got the INFJ typing. So we got a good laugh out of it being so "rare" ... and we both agreed that we were the best. B] Hahaha. //not

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:57 pm
Is this just the Myers Briggs trxt, or is it combined with something else?  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:12 pm
I am surprised as some time ago I did this same test and I got INTP however once again I do it and I got INFP-A. I am not upset about the decision as I got a dreamer and that is very me, however, though I am a dream I do the action too to make those dreams come true.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:25 pm
sdrawkcab

*laughs* I'm jealous of your result. XD That's the one that I feel more personally in tune with... except that I hate voicing my opinions.. so... that locks me out of it. I'm pragmatic and into the STEM fields... so my result keeps surprising me when I get this one that says I'm more in tune with people than numbers. I hate people. XDDDD I am all about that balance and fairness tho.

That's cool about your friend! I feel like this personality type isn't as rare as it says. When I last took it, my friend (who took it before me and passed it on to me) also got the INFJ typing. So we got a good laugh out of it being so "rare" ... and we both agreed that we were the best. B] Hahaha. //not

xD Yeah. I think the main thing about INTJ is sticking to your guns no matter, especially during intellectual conversations. People are entertaining, but when I get tired or impatient I definitely shut them down. Omg, if you try talking to me in the morning, then you better just give me the cold facts because I'm going to try to keep human interaction to a minimum. Fairness is all my game. I believe in an absolute truth ideology.

I feel that way too. I know a lot of people who fit into the INFJ category xD Maybe it's just the crowd I hang out with  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:28 pm
xAdelienx
I am surprised as some time ago I did this same test and I got INTP however once again I do it and I got INFP-A. I am not upset about the decision as I got a dreamer and that is very me, however, though I am a dream I do the action too to make those dreams come true.

I find that the more you take these tests the higher the chance of you having your results change. By knowing about the different personalities/results, it begins to bias how you answer questions. I would stick to the results of the first test you took. I think they are more pure  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:30 pm
Rin Kairiu
Is this just the Myers Briggs trxt, or is it combined with something else?

Idk =o  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:35 pm

You're too sweet, Aeris. You asked so nicely that I did the entire quiz, even though it put me in the same type as Putin.

I'm not hugely into the Myers-Briggs system, as I think that it isn't as flexible as it should be, and that human character is more diverse and complex than the sixteen types (often caricatures) that they present. They can be pretty extreme in their typing - some sites if you are a T, you're an emotionless robot, and if you are an F, you're an emotional mess and there is no in-between in the profiles.

I think if you don't fit the result you get, that it's absolutely nothing to worry about. People aren't built to fit that neatly into little boxes. As with any online test, I see this more as a bit of fun than anything!

I got:

INTJ, -A/-T.

It says:

THE ARCHITECT” (INTJ-T)
            ANALYST
            CONSTANT IMPROVEMENT

I tend to get INTJ consistently on these tests, same as Auriga.

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff