Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
★ Let's do the Pottermore quiz! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roll call!
  Gryffindor
  Ravenclaw
  Hufflepuff
  Slytherin
View Results

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Thanks to sdrawkcab's brilliance, I thought we could get the ball rolling in the Chatterbox with something popular among Gaians. The ever-important question: What Hogwarts House are you in?

There's a version of the famous Pottermore quiz that has every possible question you can get, in addition to not requiring a sign up (in case you don't want to create an entire account just to get sorted into the wrong house). When you have time, take it, and post your results here!

What were your results? Try posting the Houses in order. Do you agree/disagree with the sorting?

What did you think of your results/the quiz? This includes the Houses you're least like. Share!

More importantly, is this your House? Did you get the House you think reflects you based off the quiz?

Finally, if you're sure of your House, which one are you in and why? Inquiring minds want to know. I'll also ask which House do you think you'd never be sorted into in a million years, because that can be interesting, too.

If you've ever mentally sorted anyone in the Guild into a House, post here! Perhaps we can see if you're right. wink

I'll take it soon, but I'd love to see how it sorts you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:06 pm
I was a Slytherin by 70%. I don't mind this result as I am ambitious, but I'm not a complete power-monger, lol. Honestly, I figured my house was going to be Hufflepuff- but I've never exactly had a house I preferred. The one I had the least percentage in, and the one I am sure I wouldn't be in anyways is Gryffindor.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:21 am
I got:

RAVENCLAW 77%
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of intelligence, curiosity, individualism, and wit. You are amongst other Ravenclaws, such as: Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood.

HUFFLEPUFF 50%
SLYTHERIN 41%
GRYFFINDOR 31%

I would say pretty solid results. Ravenclaw would be my ideal, although I feel very Hufflepuff currently. I was sure Slytherin and Gryffindor would be at the bottom, but I was surprised at the order. I thought I was less of a coward and more of a goodie-two-shoes! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:52 pm
LotusInChains
I got:

RAVENCLAW 77%
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of intelligence, curiosity, individualism, and wit. You are amongst other Ravenclaws, such as: Cho Chang, and Luna Lovegood.

HUFFLEPUFF 50%
SLYTHERIN 41%
GRYFFINDOR 31%

I would say pretty solid results. Ravenclaw would be my ideal, although I feel very Hufflepuff currently. I was sure Slytherin and Gryffindor would be at the bottom, but I was surprised at the order. I thought I was less of a coward and more of a goodie-two-shoes! rofl

Hahahahaha! I love the way you wrote this!

"Less of a coward and more of a goodie-two-shoes". I can't even.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HELL YEAHZ BOI. emotion_brofist emotion_dealwithit

79% Slytherin
72% Ravenclaw
31% Gryffindor
28% Hufflepuff

I wasn't surprised to be in Slytherin; the majority of quizzes I've taken since I first ever took the pottermore quiz have put me in Slytherin. All I can say is...beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone. emotion_yatta emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image
                              Well, here's mine!

Ravenclaw - 77%
                              Slytherin - 74%
                              Gryffindor - 50%
                              Hufflepuff - 17%

I think this is... actually extremely accurate - right down to the order of the Houses.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:33 pm
Quote:
Your Result: SLYTHERIN!

81%
Congratulations! You have been sorted into Slytherin, the house of ambition, determination, and cunning. You are amongst other Slytherins such as: Snape, Draco, and MERLIN.

52&#xHU;FFLEPUFF!

41&#xRA;VENCLAW

34&#xGR;YFFINDOR!

Not too surprised but I always liked Hufflepuff a bit more.

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:46 pm
Pottermore Sorting Quiz (all possible questions)
Your Result: RAVENCLAW

76%

70&#xGR;YFFINDOR!

64&#xHU;FFLEPUFF!

42&#xSL;YTHERIN!

I agree with all of it except, intelligence... Somehow I kinda thought I'd be in GRYFFINDOR! Don't look like anybody in the yet..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:55 pm
Morrigan Skylar

76%

70&#xGR;YFFINDOR!

64&#xHU;FFLEPUFF!

42&#xSL;YTHERIN!

I agree with all of it except, intelligence... Somehow I kinda thought I'd be in GRYFFINDOR! Don't look like anybody in the yet..

I don't think of the quiz as this bulletproof thing. You know you better, after all.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:09 pm
Vishkah
Morrigan Skylar

76%

70&#xGR;YFFINDOR!

64&#xHU;FFLEPUFF!

42&#xSL;YTHERIN!

I don't think of the quiz as this bulletproof thing. You know you better, after all.

Yeah really I think parts of me R in all the houses... LOL I always been a mixed up kinda person, I guess cuz of my different personalities... LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:27 pm
Nice find! I once created a Pottermore account just to see which house I'd sort into. Those questions weren't so clear, tho. I was scared I'd sort into anything other than Ravenclaw. XD But I got my Ravenclaw that time too.
This time I wasn;t as worried cuz I could clearly see that my answers were mostly leaning a certain way. *cough*books&wisdom*cough* XD ... I'm surprised that H is 2nd. However, it makes sense cuz my answers were the furthest thing from brave. I kept retreating to safe spots. And my answers are usually about fairness and justice for all XD not bending rules for myself.
I've also taken a quiz for the American school houses and got their version of Ravenclaw. XD Sooo yeah.

Your Result: RAVENCLAW 80%
        38% HUFFLEPUFF!
        24% GRYFFINDOR!
        18% SLYTHERIN!

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Alright, which of you voted on the poll and didn't post? wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:17 pm
Result Breakdown:
82% RAVENCLAW
56% GRYFFINDOR!
52% HUFFLEPUFF!
50% SLYTHERIN!

That's more like it! When I took the quiz on Pottermore, I ended up getting sorted into Gryffindor, when I always felt like a Ravenclaw at heart. Maybe a mix of both, idk, because personalities can definitely be multi-faceted.
I know I'll never be a Slytherin though. User Image
Side note: My Patronus is a Ragdoll cat by the way, which is fitting with Ravenclaw but not exactly exciting hahaha.  

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Reuenthal

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:45 pm
★What were your results? Try posting the Houses in order. Do you agree/disagree with the sorting?
Slytherin by 80%. Ravenclaw 25%, Hufflepuff 14%, Gryffindor 13%.
★ What did you think of your results/the quiz? This includes the Houses you're least like. Share!
Makes sense.
★ More importantly, is this your House?
Yes.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out