Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Alright, NSTG. Let's take a Buzzfeed quiz together. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:30 am

...Because nothing says "online bonding" like taking an online quiz and discussing your results with people.

Because naming your favorite Disney Princess is a staple question in the NSTG Member Spotlight, let's try the Which Disney Princess are you? quiz.

☆ Which Disney character do you think you're most like, and why? It doesn't have to be a Princess. If you're more like a Ghibli or Warner Brothers' character, I'm dying to hear about it.

☆ What did you think of your quiz result? Share!

If anyone in the Crew wants me to pick another quiz, please feel free to share another one you think would be fun for us to do together!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 am
Okay, so not really a princess-y type as it is, but here was my result:

You got: Mulan

Outgoing and vivacious, you are considered the sporty one in your group. However, athletics are not the sum total of who you are as you have a keen interest in the world around you.

I'm okay with Mulan as I'm not particularly girlie or into that many girlie things, I'm short, and would love a pocket dragon of my own, but the "about Mulan" blurb they had was totally off.

I'd love to take a what Ghibli character are you quiz!
I think I'd be No Face from Spirited Away and would be curious to see if that's what the result would be.  

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:34 am
LotusInChains

I think I'd be No Face from Spirited Away and would be curious to see if that's what the result would be.

That's brilliant, but I have to ask -

What in particular about No Face do you relate to?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:14 pm
I got Mulan also! I think it's pretty spot on, with the exception of the sporty part since I was never the sporty one in the group, haha.  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:21 pm

...Is this entire quiz conspiring to say we're all Mulan?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:35 pm
Eternal Rebellion
I got Mulan also! I think it's pretty spot on, with the exception of the sporty part since I was never the sporty one in the group, haha.

I found that kind of hilarious too. Being forever in front of a book or plugged into my computer, I'm wondering how athletic it's possible for me to be.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:42 pm
Vishkah
LotusInChains

I guess I feel like I'm kind of obscured behind a smiling mask that can make people pass me by or shy away from me, even if I'm trying to reach out and do something nice. And I get caught up in emotional eating too, though I tend to stop before consuming people whole... bwahahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:52 pm
LotusInChains
Vishkah

I guess I feel like I'm kind of obscured behind a smiling mask that can make people pass me by or shy away from me, even if I'm trying to reach out and do something nice. And I get caught up in emotional eating too, though I tend to stop before consuming people whole... bwahahahahaha!

BAHAHAHAHA. Ohhh, goodness.

If you ever start consuming people whole, do let me know, for research purposes.

Formal attire for Spirit Week?

User Image

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:15 pm
Hahahahahaha~ I love the idea of taking a quiz with the NSTGers, but I'm not so sure about this one. Not sure which of my answers turned it in this direction, but I am far from outgoing and adventurous. Humorous? Debatable.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

You got: Rapunzel
Witty and outgoing, you have a sense of humor that always keeps people smiling. You are constantly on the look for adventure and don’t settle down easily.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:11 pm
sdrawkcab
Hahahahahaha~ I love the idea of taking a quiz with the NSTGers, but I'm not so sure about this one. Not sure which of my answers turned it in this direction, but I am far from outgoing and adventurous. Humorous? Debatable.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

You got: Rapunzel
Witty and outgoing, you have a sense of humor that always keeps people smiling. You are constantly on the look for adventure and don’t settle down easily.

Right? I loved this idea and I think that it works, but I couldn't for the life of me think of any other quizzes off the top of my head! If you know of any good ones, we should absolutely get them in here.

I won't argue that this fits you, but the humorous part I'll defend. I still remember the time you dressed as a rubber duck for a "What makes you happy?" avatar contest.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:27 pm
Vishkah

User Image

That sweet leg tho  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:31 pm
Eternal Rebellion
Vishkah

User Image

That sweet leg tho

It's the leg that makes it evening wear. *strikes a pose*

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:20 am
Vishkah

Right? I loved this idea and I think that it works, but I couldn't for the life of me think of any other quizzes off the top of my head! If you know of any good ones, we should absolutely get them in here.

I won't argue that this fits you, but the humorous part I'll defend. I still remember the time you dressed as a rubber duck for a "What makes you happy?" avatar contest.

Aaaahhh, but you took the perfect quiz with the Disney princesses. XD; ...Uhhh Harry Potter houses? XD Not sure. I do take a quiz here and there, but I'm just realizing that I haven't taken one in a while. *looks at buzzfeed quiz list* Oh no. I don't want to learn about sleeping habits or whether people's boyfriends are vampires or werewolves.... or how many places you've pooped. XDDD Oh buzzfeed.

XDD Heeeeyyyyy I could twist that into an insult. But thanks. ;3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 am
    I loved the video where the cast of Moana did this quiz! Didn't The Rock get Jasmine?

You got: Tiana
      You are confident and have set clear goals that you intend on reaching no matter what the obstacle. People consider you be resolute and fearless with a heart of gold.

I love this and find it pretty accurate. I love Tiana -- she inspires me. This is a good quiz.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:51 am
sdrawkcab

Aaaahhh, but you took the perfect quiz with the Disney princesses. XD; ...Uhhh Harry Potter houses? XD Not sure. I do take a quiz here and there, but I'm just realizing that I haven't taken one in a while. *looks at buzzfeed quiz list* Oh no. I don't want to learn about sleeping habits or whether people's boyfriends are vampires or werewolves.... or how many places you've pooped. XDDD Oh buzzfeed.

XDD Heeeeyyyyy I could twist that into an insult. But thanks. ;3

OH GOOD GRIEF I'M SO SORRY! -stares blankly at how clearly and glaringly that could have been misconstrued-

I just wanted to say how joyous it was seeing you and Ely as a rubber duck and a Cheepz, but I'll shut up now. I mean now. Immediately. I shall hush... shortly! (Apparently not now, but... soon!)

Oooh. We could do that free version of the Pottermore quiz with every possible answer. It would save people from getting different questions or having to create an account. I'm not even going to look at more Buzzfeed quizzes. That whole clone thing... Oh, Buzzfeed... *echoes your expression*

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff