Charlie and Minty's Cozy Den Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:34 pm
Here you will find Minty and Charlie snuggled on a couch reading, watching movies, or trying to beat each other at video games (how that works when they're playing Animal Crossing no one knows).

You are informally invited to grab a blanket and join them on the couch for a chat, casual rp, or any character related questions.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:47 pm
Some Basic Facts about Charlie & Minty:

- We are written by the same person so don't get confused if we answer for each other

- Both Charlie & Minty are in semi-retirement for school and mental health issues. But we love hanging out with you guys, so we're always going to come back when we can!

- Charlie aka Charming is the personification of the West Wind and as such also has the job of ushering souls to whatever they are destined to do next

- Minty aka Minthella is a hostess with the mostest and was revealed during the Halloween 2016 event to have a dark past as a space pirate (and not the fun kind) and an interesting relationship with reality

- This thread will also be a permanent thanking thread since I often receive anons while I'm away and want to be able to tell all y'all how much that means to me ;o; (Spoiler Alert: it's a lot)

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:21 pm
What kinda video games we playing here? ouo  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:52 pm
Mister Monster Guy
What kinda video games we playing here? ouo

Currently I am teaching Charlie why I'm the best at Mario Kart64. Unbeatable as Peach emotion_yatta  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:55 pm
Minty Andee
Currently I am teaching Charlie why I'm the best at Mario Kart64. Unbeatable as Peach emotion_yatta

Dude, everyone knows Toad is totally the fastest. Totally.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:59 pm
Mister Monster Guy

I think you meant to say Toad-ally.

But actually Peach, Toad, and Yoshi are all 'light' class so they accelerate faster, but also get knocked around more.

Mario & Luigi are medium class, which is a decent balance between the light and heavy classes.

DK, Wario, & Bowser are heavies, slow to start but if you ram into a 'light' class character at full speed when they aren't fully accelerated you can send them spinning.

Which is why Charlie keeps trying to run me over with Bowser. Not cool, Charlie. Not cool.

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:13 pm
Minty Andee
Which is why Charlie keeps trying to run me over with Bowser. Not cool, Charlie. Not cool.

Obviously if I want to beat your Princess Peach, I need to use Bowser. I AM INVINCIBLE IN MY CASTLE COURSE, I TELL YOU. INVINCIBLE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:04 pm
Okay. So this one time I was going to kill Minty off so I put together a murder mystery thread for Halloween and it...

Got. out. of. hand.

People were dying. Accusations were flying everywhere. Plot threads were unraveling all over the place. I mean. It ended at least one anon-canon marriage.

But threadhosting is my obsession so I was determined to figure out how to wrap it all up before the end of the Halloween event.

And I just found a notebook full of...just like...crazy levels of planning aimed at making everything work out. I wanted to share a little of it here for history's sake:

User Image

I mean, it's got everything. Relationship charts, list of the dead, who wants the killer dead, who wants to specifically be the one to kill the killer, ideas about how to wrap it all up and bring the characters back to life who didn't want to go the perma-death route, me yelling at myself.

I just.

Help.

Did I mention it was a story playing out over two threads? Because it was. I was hosting, reading, tracking, sending out clues, coordinating the players in on the story AND WATCHING A COMPLETELY SEPARATE TUMBLR PAGE that was password locked with the killer's identity that participants could unlock for a prize.

And I didn't even end up killing of Minty at the end of it.

Anyways. This is exactly why I can't Gaia and school at the same time.  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:22 pm
Minty Andee

Wow, you can tell this was a long time ago by how my old nickname was used. rofl

I only.. vaguely?? remember this?? I didn't realize how much organization you put into it, holy damn.

(Also hi, I'll.. sort of be around if ya'll want some Cher interaction.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:54 am
Rae Starshine
Minty Andee

Wow, you can tell this was a long time ago by how my old nickname was used. rofl

I only.. vaguely?? remember this?? I didn't realize how much organization you put into it, holy damn.

Pfff, right? Ain't no thread like a kink thread because a kink thread has been obsessively planned including at least seven contingency plans and the host is refreshing at least pages to make damn sure everyone is having a good time but sometimes she seriously needs to stop.

I had a lot of fun hosting and running the fan guilds, but I'm also really glad I'm not in that mental space anymore.

When do I not need more Cher? (Never. The answer is never. )  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:36 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine
Minty Andee

Pfff, right? Ain't no thread like a kink thread because a kink thread has been obsessively planned including at least seven contingency plans and the host is refreshing at least pages to make damn sure everyone is having a good time but sometimes she seriously needs to stop.

I had a lot of fun hosting and running the fan guilds, but I'm also really glad I'm not in that mental space anymore.

When do I not need more Cher? (Never. The answer is never. )

(I miss that, but then again I kinda don't. All that stress? No thanks,
I have enough anxiety on the daily lmao. You can have some Cher, then. I may regret it in future.
Or you will. Or someone else. Maybe all three. Who knows.)

Cher is around somewhere, quietly observing most likely. She knows that they know about her 'newness', and it's okay. Things are cool, she just doesn't talk much anymore, but will if prompted.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:01 pm
Rae Starshine

"Hey." Minty poked the quiet girl in the corner, "Wanna play video games?"

(Here's to regrets I don't have yet! yum_coldone )  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:33 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

"Hey." Minty poked the quiet girl in the corner, "Wanna play video games?"

(Here's to regrets I don't have yet! yum_coldone )

Cher knew she was about to be prodded and prepared herself accordingly. As in, she did not move at all and blinked at Minty slowly before responding.

"Video games," she repeats, voice a low monotone. "All right. What did you have in mind?" Aside from being quietly apprehensive and not at all letting it show, she was perfectly up for some casual gaming.

(I'll drink to that. 👀☕ Pardon me if I get carried away, I just finished a Thing, and I'm trying to keep the writing mood going strong. )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:17 pm
Rae Starshine

"Ummm...I think Charlie and I still have Mario Kart 64 loaded up, or we could pick something else. There are loads. More just keep...showing up?" Minty made a face, "I'm pretty sure it's Monster, but it could also be an anomaly. Who knows in this place."

(Carry me away~)  

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:40 pm
Minty Andee
Rae Starshine

"Ummm...I think Charlie and I still have Mario Kart 64 loaded up, or we could pick something else. There are loads. More just keep...showing up?" Minty made a face, "I'm pretty sure it's Monster, but it could also be an anomaly. Who knows in this place."

(Carry me away~)

"Mario Kart is fine by me." Cher does not mention how good she used to be at the game. It's been quite awhile since she had time for more than casually playing Pokemon at 3am between shifts.

"Will they be joining us?" It seems rude not to ask, though her tone does not change in the slightest. More people to lose to or win against doesn't seem to faze her. No one here but Minty (and probably Charlie; she's still pretty friendly with his boyfriend) knows about the 'newness' anyway.

(Remember that regret I mentioned? That's a thing that Will happen if you let me get away with writing more than three paragraphs in a casual rp lmao. 🤷🤷)

Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff