Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lost Guild
9/4: Announcements/rules- Spoiler warning and Lost Sigs! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:49 pm
Hiya, all! We've got new subforums!

If you have any problems or questions about the guild, please post them here.

Announcements/ Rules:

I'm trying to think of ways to get more people to join/ be active members, so I'm making Lost things for sigs- check out the banners subforum, and the threads on Lost claims and Lost guild IDs.

With Season 3 upcoming, PLEASE mark all new threads with spoilers in them with "Spoiler" in the subject line, and try to keep them to the Info/Theories/Spoiler subforum.
And if you're talking about spoilers in a non spoiler titled thread, please use the white font.

We've got subforums! Please, when you make new threads, make sure that you're posting in the right one. And please, give us feedback! Here or the Subforum announcement sticky by lemonhobbit will work for comments and concerns.

On repeat threads- please do not keep making them! If you want to talk about a character, use the official threads linked later in this post. (The same goes for any Lost-related game.) And please read the list of threads already made (bottom of this post) before making another thread on the same topic.

Official character threads:

Hurley
Sayid
Sawyer
Jack
Charlie
Walt
Locke
Vincent
Michael
Kate
Boone
Jin
Claire
Sun
Shannon

Lost-related Game Threads:

The first Roleplay (nearly full)
The second RP (More characters available)

The Lost favorite character game
The Lost "who said it" game
"Which lost person are you most like?"
The Lost "In your pants" game
The non-gaia Lost game/website thread
The zodiac thread -What sign would the characters be?
Type your favorite character with your elbow - the name says it all

Important (and not so) Lost topics:

The fauxcest thread -Boone/Shannon love
The Spoiler Thread- Go here to talk of spoilers for episodes not yet aired.
The Song Thread -Songs that remind us of Lost
Lost stars in other projects
The Slash Thread
Who do you dislike most?
The Lost fanfiction shop -written by Nolah and Willow
The saddest episode so far
Weird Theories
The non-main characters
The Shipper thread
The fanfiction thread
Odd little references -little things the writers slip in
Lost Conventions -if you know about the actors of Lost showing up at any type of convention, post it here

New topics:

"Bad Twin" -the Lost book
Internet Lost clues -Hanso, Dharma, Sublymonal, etc

Last updated on 9/4/06.
(More will be added in the future, as the mods see fit)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:34 pm
News:

~Date release for the Season 2 DVD:~
>September 5th, 2006<

~Date Season 3 starts~
>October 4th, 2006<  

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

Draeic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:22 pm
What is donating to the guild for? Does it go to lemonhobbit, and it's just a way of thanking him or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:42 pm
Draeic
What is donating to the guild for? Does it go to lemonhobbit, and it's just a way of thanking him or something?

...First off, as Lemonhobbit, I would like to say that I am, in fact, a girl, and should not be refered to as "him".

To answer your other questions, The money just goes to the Guild itself and can not be taken out or used as of now. Supposedly there will be a use for it eventually, but I don't know what that is.

Speaking of donations, I would like to say that I have been receiving a lot of donation Gold in trades to myself, and it is becoming tedious to get it all and put it into the Guild myself, so I would appreciate it if you would give your donations to the Guild on the home page. It is at the bottom, and you just type in your password and the amount you are donating. It will be taken from your account automatically.

Thank you! whee xp heart  

lemonhobbit
Captain

Draeic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:29 pm
Whoops! Sorry.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:34 pm
Can I make a suggestion??

Make Official threads for each character? it'll clean up the guild a lot >.< sorry if it's out of my bounds.  

mahni_evans

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:30 pm
mahni_evans

Make Official threads for each character? it'll clean up the guild a lot >.< sorry if it's out of my bounds.

Hey, now that wouldn't be a bad idea, actually! What does everyone else think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:58 pm
MeriThranduiliell
mahni_evans

I think it's a great idea!  

llxLost-Aholicxll
Vice Captain

mahni_evans

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:24 pm
LostMovie_Fanatic
MeriThranduiliell
mahni_evans

Yay!! So that means if a newbie starts a thread like "Who likes Vincent" it's locked and a note left saying talk about Vincent in his own thread type thing...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:49 am
mahni_evans
LostMovie_Fanatic
MeriThranduiliell
mahni_evans

Yay!! So that means if a newbie starts a thread like "Who likes Vincent" it's locked and a note left saying talk about Vincent in his own thread type thing...

Sounds right. 3nodding I haven't gotten around to making the threads of characters official, though.  

Merily
Vice Captain

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:44 pm
Okay, I just updated the first post. Any comments or the like? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:57 pm
I'm thinking that we should try to clean up some of the guild first, though. I mean, there are probably countless threads that are neither active, nor useful, so maybe we should clean up the five pages of the guild before we start creating all of these new threads?

I do agree, though, we should have an official thread for each character. And we should necro the spoiler thread and keep all spoiler-related discussion there. 3nodding

...and maybe we could link to the RPs in the announcement's thread, or maybe the Info Kiosk, and then the RPs wouldn't have to be stickied? It just seems like we have an excess of stickies here. xd sweatdrop  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:37 am
Tyo
I'm thinking that we should try to clean up some of the guild first, though. I mean, there are probably countless threads that are neither active, nor useful, so maybe we should clean up the five pages of the guild before we start creating all of these new threads?

I do agree, though, we should have an official thread for each character. And we should necro the spoiler thread and keep all spoiler-related discussion there. 3nodding

...and maybe we could link to the RPs in the announcement's thread, or maybe the Info Kiosk, and then the RPs wouldn't have to be stickied? It just seems like we have an excess of stickies here. xd sweatdrop

Well, the not useful or old threads would have fallen to the last pages, right? So only the more relevant ones would be on top?

Heh, we do have an excess of stickies, but I know that if people don't see them there, they're going to start new rp threads. Heck, they do that now WITH the threads visible. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:20 am
MeriThranduiliell
Heh, we do have an excess of stickies, but I know that if people don't see them there, they're going to start new rp threads. Heck, they do that now WITH the threads visible. xp
It makes me sad because it's true. xd And I guess the other threads will just go away on their own, and we can hope that people don't ranomly necro them just to spam and gain post count. 3nodding

Have you noticed that there's a page 4 & 5 to the guild, but no messages on either?  

Tyo Blu
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:49 am
Tyo
MeriThranduiliell
It makes me sad because it's true. xd And I guess the other threads will just go away on their own, and we can hope that people don't ranomly necro them just to spam and gain post count. 3nodding

Have you noticed that there's a page 4 & 5 to the guild, but no messages on either?

We could always add to the rule "no necroing". Of course, people might ignore it, but with that warning, we could yell at them. wink

Should I start official character threads? And if so, should I give each character their own, or mix them together? (Jin/Sun, Kate/boy kate, etc) And there should be an area on this page with links to all the official threads of the guild, in case they do fall off the first page. Right?

That is weird... I think the Others control those two pages.  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff