Have a suggestion?
  Yes
  No
  Don't care
View Results

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:03 pm
"I have noticed that the activity in this guild has been minimal at best, which is saddening to me since anons used to be so active. So I've been wondering if any of those still around are interested in playing a game or something? I am open to any suggestions people may have, especially since the 'games' I was known for aren't the, uh... Most child friendly or appropriate for public display."

(In other words, I'm bored and want to know if anyone is up to doing something with me, not terribly picky about what.)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:57 pm
The Dragon Anon
"I have noticed that the activity in this guild has been minimal at best, which is saddening to me since anons used to be so active. So I've been wondering if any of those still around are interested in playing a game or something? I am open to any suggestions people may have, especially since the 'games' I was known for aren't the, uh... Most child friendly or appropriate for public display."

(In other words, I'm bored and want to know if anyone is up to doing something with me, not terribly picky about what.)
*quietly climbs on Nef's back and snuggles him* =//w//=
I know, it's a sad crawl around here. An activity would be nice, but is it a game for you or for Nef?
I still want all the kid versions to appear and just be adorable~  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:13 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

The dragon grins and shifts to help hold the elf up in a piggy back. "Why hello there, pet. I don't think the writer is too picky about which of us gets the game."

(I just want something to do and I realized that I still need to respond to you on Gwen.
Also Nef was a beanpole as a kid, all gangly limbs that he would start to get used to but then another growth spurt hits.)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:25 pm
The Dragon Anon
The dragon grins and shifts to help hold the elf up in a piggy back. "Why hello there, pet. I don't think the writer is too picky about which of us gets the game."

(I just want something to do and I realized that I still need to respond to you on Gwen.
Also Nef was a beanpole as a kid, all gangly limbs that he would start to get used to but then another growth spurt hits.)
*giggles and nuzzles his hair* Hello~ You've been away too long, I missed you. Hm, what game to play then?

(Sorry, I fell asleep. I'm a bit run down right now. It's okay, get to it when you can or want.
Aw, he sounds cute~ Did you ever make an avi for this? emotion_kirakira )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:01 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

"Did you have an idea?"

(I'm sorry...
Nope. Hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it yesterday.)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm
The Dragon Anon
"Did you have an idea?"

(I'm sorry...
Nope. Hadn't thought about it until you mentioned it yesterday.)
I want to see what you were like as a kid. Were you as suave as you are now?

(Such is life, no worries.
Going to think on it? >w> )  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:37 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

The dragon frowns slightly, not expecting that. "That will be difficult... Pictures weren't a thing then. I was probably more cheesy than suave."

(Maybe.)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:41 pm
The Dragon Anon
The dragon frowns slightly, not expecting that. "That will be difficult... Pictures weren't a thing then. I was probably more cheesy than suave."

(Maybe.)
Oh, that's too bad. *huggles on him from behind* But you got better~ Perhaps you can tell me what your childhood was like?  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons

The dragon really wasn't expecting that. "My childhood? It was... A thing that happened." His frown deepens as he scratches his cheek and stares down, a gesture of his discomfort with the subject, "The elder that raised me was grumpy, but I think she cared in her weird, roundabout way. Why? What was your childhood like?"

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 10:36 pm
The Dragon Anon
The dragon really wasn't expecting that. "My childhood? It was... A thing that happened." His frown deepens as he scratches his cheek and stares down, a gesture of his discomfort with the subject, "The elder that raised me was grumpy, but I think she cared in her weird, roundabout way. Why? What was your childhood like?"
We don't have to talk about it. *slides off his back and starts fidgeting* It was okay, but human children teased me terribly about my ears.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:51 pm
It's not just the guild. There has been a decrease in activity from the usual (i.e. Anons with accounts) during events and in the Anon gift giving threads.

As an Anon, I go dormant in between events and it reflects within this guild. It does not help that my Anon character tends to be rather fleeting in interactions by nature Dx  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:48 am
Gigi of the Ribbons

He turns towards her, hands lifting then falling back to his sides unsure of what to do. "I'm sorry to have brought up bad memories."

Auriga La Shock

"We're a dying breed, I suppose."

(I didn't know you were an anon.)

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:12 am
The Dragon Anon

"We're a dying breed, I suppose."

(I didn't know you were an anon.)

Trends rise and fall. I am a bit of an optimist, so I'm hoping this one rises again. All we can do is gift and hope that it inspires others to do so.

(( I'm rather sneaky about it most times, I admit. There's a reason why you don't see me writing in a formal RP style like you are right now. I usually play it heavy with slang and emotes to further throw off suspicion while I am in the threads. Anyways, I've been an Anon since 2010 ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:21 am
Auriga La Shock

"A waiting game of sorts then. I hate waiting games..."

(I see.)

The Dragon Anon

Dangerous Sweetheart

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:30 am
The Dragon Anon

"A waiting game of sorts then. I hate waiting games..."

(I see.)

*sighs* I do too. The Rejected Olympics are coming up, so we could entertain ourselves prepping for it at least.

(( Simple and to the point as always, Bitter lol ))  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff