Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 request!~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 pm
Sooooooo I'm bored. I haven't role played in a while and now I wanna. I have no idea what I want to role play, so lay anything on me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:18 pm
Is the request still valid? I've decided to come back to Gaia after years of inactivity and this used to be my RP place to go to. I might be a bit rusty though.  

Black Fenrir04

2,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:55 am
How about a romance RP of two mages who meet up on a mission and work through a quest. After many encounters, they grow closer and closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:29 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

I'm always up for a good zombie apocalypse role play. We could play two characters each to make it more interesting, or if you are comfortable just playing one, I can play two. I was thinking these people run into each other while fighting a hoard of zombies. They don't trust each other and call each other by the city they are from and decide to travel together to a place they hear has not been hit by the virus. It's called "The Promised Land." They get into a lot of trouble on the way.  

Leathered_Saint

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:53 am
BatmanMeows
Kumiko Fujiwa

I'm always up for a good zombie apocalypse role play. We could play two characters each to make it more interesting, or if you are comfortable just playing one, I can play two. I was thinking these people run into each other while fighting a hoard of zombies. They don't trust each other and call each other by the city they are from and decide to travel together to a place they hear has not been hit by the virus. It's called "The Promised Land." They get into a lot of trouble on the way.

Sorry if I responded a bit late, finals are getting out of hand. But I haven't done a zombie roleplay in so long, but I'm up for the challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:59 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Might you be up for a vampire based roleplay?  

Ivypoison92

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:02 pm
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

Hun I'm pretty much up for anything at the moment haha heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:05 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

All right. I do have an idea about a elder vampire/a vampire of their bloodline. The idea is this. The elder vampire hears that someone of their blood has vanished from their castle and is worried about him or her, so the elder vampire decides to see if they are all right.  

Ivypoison92

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:09 pm
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

All right. I do have an idea about a elder vampire/a vampire of their bloodline. The idea is this. The elder vampire hears that someone of their blood has vanished from their castle and is worried about him or her, so the elder vampire decides to see if they are all right.

So then they go on a quest to find them? And what happens when they find them?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:12 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

Basically, yeah, but I'm not sure what happens to the younger vampire exactly. Perhaps he or she is fine or in danger and needs help from the elder vampire.  

Ivypoison92

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:16 pm
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

Basically, yeah, but I'm not sure what happens to the younger vampire exactly. Perhaps he or she is fine or in danger and needs help from the elder vampire.

Hmmm ok~ heart I'm down. I'm ok with any position and any gender. So pick what you'd prefer and we can go from there smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:18 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

Hmmm ok~ heart I'm down. I'm ok with any position and any gender. So pick what you'd prefer and we can go from there smile

I'd prefer being the younger vampire. I have a character in mind. Forum or pm?  

Ivypoison92

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:21 pm
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

We can do forum. I'd like to ask if my character can be expressionless. I have the perfect character in mind for this but shes very expressionless.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:25 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

We can do forum. I'd like to ask if my character can be expressionless. I have the perfect character in mind for this but shes very expressionless.

I don't mind. Do you need a profile for my character?  

Ivypoison92

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:32 pm
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa
Ivypoison92
Kumiko Fujiwa

I don't mind. Do you need a profile for my character?

If you want to make one then sure.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces