Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Open 1x1 RPs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyNameIsNohbodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:54 pm
I'm looking for an RP partner (possibly more than one) who is definitely active. I have several original characters that I want to try out, and I can pretty much work them into any universe. Mainly, I'm just exploring who they are and how they think, so I'm up for anything.

Open to "hot and heavy" situations, original or not universes (like generic fantasy universe or Pokemon, for example), and original or not characters. Reply to this or PM me, and I'll post the character details (I just haven't updated their summaries yet).

I prefer partners who type in paragraphs, and if there are any smutty situations, I would rather them be maleXmale.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:50 pm
MyNameIsNohbodie
I'm looking for an RP partner (possibly more than one) who is definitely active. I have several original characters that I want to try out, and I can pretty much work them into any universe. Mainly, I'm just exploring who they are and how they think, so I'm up for anything.

Open to "hot and heavy" situations, original or not universes (like generic fantasy universe or Pokemon, for example), and original or not characters. Reply to this or PM me, and I'll post the character details (I just haven't updated their summaries yet).

I prefer partners who type in paragraphs, and if there are any smutty situations, I would rather them be maleXmale.

Why are there two of these? ?_?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

MyNameIsNohbodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:54 pm
Phoenix347

Sorry, I didn't know if I had posted in the wrong subforum or not,so I just posted it in both ^~^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:27 pm
MyNameIsNohbodie
Phoenix347

Sorry, I didn't know if I had posted in the wrong subforum or not,so I just posted it in both ^~^;

the Roleplay OOC and planning thread is more for groups, whereas this is the area for more 1x1, but since you mention more then one I guess it's fine. I'm really just a crew though razz  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

MyNameIsNohbodie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:33 pm
Phoenix347
MyNameIsNohbodie
Phoenix347

the Roleplay OOC and planning thread is more for groups, whereas this is the area for more 1x1, but since you mention more then one I guess it's fine. I'm really just a crew though razz

Sorry for the confusion! I'm still trying to figure out how things work  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:56 pm
MyNameIsNohbodie
Phoenix347
MyNameIsNohbodie
Phoenix347

Sorry for the confusion! I'm still trying to figure out how things work

It's understandable.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:07 am
MyNameIsNohbodie

I'd love to start up an RP with you.
I am uncomfortable with a malexmale pairing. I love playing a female role.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:25 am
Rynn01
MyNameIsNohbodie

I'd love to start up an RP with you.
I am uncomfortable with a malexmale pairing. I love playing a female role.

Unfortunately, I'm not entirely comfortable with a femXmale pairing. However, we could try a platonic RP if you want?  

MyNameIsNohbodie

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:33 am
MyNameIsNohbodie

You are the first one I've met who is uncomfortable doing femalexmale. That is strange but if you are willing, I can do FemalexFemale as well  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:59 am
Rynn01

You are the first one I've met who is uncomfortable doing femalexmale. That is strange but if you are willing, I can do FemalexFemale as well

Yeah, I know It's kind of weird. I can try femaleXfemale, but I can't guarantee the quality of the smut. But I'm willing to try!  

MyNameIsNohbodie

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:02 am
MyNameIsNohbodie

Great. What kind of ideas did you have in mind? What kind of scenario is it? Are they in high school? College? In a work environment? Ina fantasy world?
I am craving something in high school, maybe a bully situation  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:12 am
Rynn01

Great. What kind of ideas did you have in mind? What kind of scenario is it? Are they in high school? College? In a work environment? Ina fantasy world?
I am craving something in high school, maybe a bully situation

I could do a high school bully situation. Are you thinking one of our characters is the bully and one is the victim, or one of them rescues the other from a bully? And what role would you prefer to play?  

MyNameIsNohbodie

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:17 am
MyNameIsNohbodie

One is the bully and the other a victim. I really want to play the victim. Do you want to use PMs or create a topic in the guild?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:24 am
Rynn01

One is the bully and the other a victim. I really want to play the victim. Do you want to use PMs or create a topic in the guild?

I can play the bully, and PMs would work best for me if that works for you?  

MyNameIsNohbodie

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:23 pm
MyNameIsNohbodie

Hey, are you still looking for roleplayers? I don't mind doing a male x male with you ^^  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff