Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Perazzio Tavern | Starting | Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Yeah, I'll join.
  Maybe...
  Nah, bruh
View Results

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:33 pm
User Image

Inspiration
Onigashima Tavern Roleplay
Genre
Action, Fantasy, Romance
Theme Song
A Tavern for the Night | I Made an Ambience Thing
Links
Role Play, Profiles, OOC
Status
Accepting Characters, Starting
Slots Available
Unlimited Availability

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image

A tavern is a place of business where people gather to drink alcoholic beverages and be served food, and in most cases, where travelers receive lodging. The word derives from the Latin taberna whose original meaning was a shed, workshop, stall, or pub.

Taverns aren't uncommon throughout the Cavarone Realm in the 1400's, a world much like our own during the time, except magic blossoms there; whereas we are constantly hidden from magic by a non-existent veil. In Cavarone, it was the era for exploration, riches, and joy. After all, the malevolent king had passed away, leaving his kinder and fairer daughter and son to rule the kingdom together. They managed to decrease taxes, lower crime rates, increase farm productivity, and practically obliterate poverty. It was the best time to be alive, and citizens took full advantage of the situation. The young sons and daughters of farmers were able to go off and explore the land for themselves, becoming exposed to cultures and people far away from their backyard.

Despite the newfound strength in the kingdom, there are forces who are unhappy with the situation. Moguls who have been found for their embezzlements, generals dishonorably discharged for their secret cruelty toward citizens, assassins who are out of work, the list is endless. The twins have found themselves facing a darkness in their kingdom that could not be destroyed by simple good-hearted actions. The people who thrived best in the darkness would not tolerate it.

However, the politics of Cavarone has little--or perhaps a lot--to do with this tale. This is a story about somewhere deep in the woods. In there lies a quiet, yet immense, tavern placed only where the most courageous--or dumbest--of hearts dare to tread. It was a welcoming environment, filled with great music, spirits, food, and drinks. Stories are shared, love is found, breaks fight out, and friendship is created in the four-walled, two-story tavern. Run by a man as mysterious as he is kind, this place is simply known as Perazzio Tavern. Limitless possibilities await those who enter, but who will have the strength to come out in the end?

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image

Basics
        ✺ Follow the guild's rule and Gaia's ToS above all else
        ✺ Guild and personal rules also include limited swearing and time skipping on all sex scenes. Once the clothes come off, I hope to not see anything further come from the characters until their clothes are back on, or they're at least decent.
        ✺ If anything revolving the plot seems confusing, please feel free to message me your questions. In addition, please feel free to also message me about ideas for future plot points. For all of these, title the PM "Perazzio Problemo"
        ✺ Ain't having fun anymore? Just message me. We'll come up with a way to "dispose" of your character.

Characters
        ✺ For this roleplay, there will be no specific limitations on how many characters you can create. However, just be sure to not make more than you can handle.
        ✺ In order to join our little role-play here, send me your "reserve" profile first through PM by the title "Room for One More?". If you are approved by then, complete the full character profile and PM me it under the name "You Serve Any Rum?"
        ✺ I'm expecting a lot of diverse characters here. Adventurers, assassins, mercenaries, hunter, musicians, prostitutes. The possibilities are endless. So I don't want there to be ten different soldiers with similar backgrounds, if you catch my drift. Let's make some unique characters and interactions!
        ✺ That being said, I will not tolerate GodModding. I created the tavern keep specifically this way he is to prevent such people from entering the role-play. To be specific, GodModding is forcing someone else's character to do something. For example, "Frisk looked at Sans and stabbed him, causing the skeleton to cripple to his feet and wail in pain." Instead of that, I expect this, "Frisk looked at the skeleton in his eye sockets before moving in, his knife at hand as he aimed to stab the skeleton in his non-existent abdomen."
        ✺ Similarly, I will not allow over-powered characters, thus why I made the over-powerful yet relaxed tavern keep (who will only fight those who are overpowered or GodModding). Examples of being overpowered include immortal gods, folks who can dodge every attack, and peeps who can decipher every lie.

Posting
        ✺ Semi-lit to completely literate is expected, meaning at least 2 paragraphs per character, with the occasional exception.
        Bold and "quote" for dialogue, italics and 'apostrophes' for thoughts, and basic lettering for narration.
        ✺ All narration must be in third-person writing, just to make it easier for uniformity and others to read.
        ✺ Each post must basically include your character's picture, name, location, and company. Feel free to pretty it up if you want. Just be sure to add in the mandatory information.
        ✺ Post at least two times a week, and do not go completely overboard with one-on-one interactions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:38 pm
User Image

▐▐▐ Reserve Code▐▐▐

[imgleft]150x150 icon of character here[/imgleft][imgright]150x150 icon of character here[/imgright]
[align=center][size=10][color=darkgoldenrod]⊰ Username ⊱[/color]
[color=your choice]-username here-[/color]
[color=darkgoldenrod]⊰ Name ⊱[/color]
[color=your choice]-Character's name here-[/color]
[color=darkgoldenrod]⊰ Age ⊱[/color]
[color=your choice]-Character's age here-[/color]
[color=darkgoldenrod]⊰ Race ⊱[/color]
[color=your choice]-Character's species here-[/color]
[color=darkgoldenrod]⊰ Occupation ⊱[/color]
[color=your choice]-Character's occupation here-[/color][/size][/align]

▐▐▐ Profile Code▐▐▐
[imgright]Image[/imgright]

[align=center][size=18]⊰[/size] [size=11][color=color1]First Name[/color][/size] [size=9][color=color2](Middle name optional)[/color][/size] [size=11][color=color1]Last Name[/color][/size] [size=18]⊱[/size]

[size=18][b][i]Quote[/i][/b][/size][/align]

[size=9][color=color1][b]Birth Name[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Nicknames[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Birth Date[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Race[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Age[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Hair Color[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Eye Color[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Height[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Weight[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Blood Type[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Scars and Tattoos[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Handicaps[/b]: [/color][color=color2](ie. lost a limb, cancer, etc.)[/color]

[color=color1][b]Sexual Orientation[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Relationship Status[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Occupation[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Alignment[/b]:[/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1][b]Relations[/b]: [/color]
[list][list][list][color=color2] ✺ [i]Name[/i]: Relation[/color][/list][/list][/list]
[color=color1] [b]Family[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] [/color]

[color=color1][b]Dreams[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Likes[/b]: [/color]
[list][list][list][color=color2] ✺

✺ [/color][/list][/list][/list]
[color=color1] [b]Dislikes[/b]: [/color]
[list][list][list][color=color2] ✺ (minimum 5)

[color=color1] [b]Hobbies[/b]: [/color]
[list][list][list][color=color2] ✺

[color=color1] [b]Habits[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Strengths[/b]: [/color]
[color=color2] [list][list][list]✺ (minimum 3)

[color=color1] [b]Weaknesses[/b]: [/color]
[color=color2] [list][list][list]✺ (minimum 3)

[color=color1] [b]Attire[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]

[color=color1][b]Weapon(s)[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Magic[/b]:[/color][color=color2]
[list][list][list]✺ [u]Magic Type[/u]: Description of said magic (optional)[/color][/list][/list][/list]
[color=color1] [b]Skills[/b]:[/color] [color=color2]
[list][list][list] ✺

[color=color1] [b]Familiar or Animal Companion[/b]:[/color] [color=color2] (Optional)[/color]

[color=color1] [b]Personality[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Biography[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Other[/b]: [/color][color=color2] [/color]
[color=color1] [b]Theme Songs[/b]: [/color]
[list][list][list][color=Color2]✺ Romance:
✺ Normal:
✺ Instrumental:
✺ More?[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=thistle][i]Username[/i][/color][/align][/size]

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
⊰ Username ⊱
Merrily Mari
⊰ Name ⊱
Conrad Perazzio
⊰ Age ⊱
32,000 Years Old
⊰ Race ⊱
Demon
⊰ Occupation ⊱
Tavern Owner

User ImageUser Image
⊰ Username ⊱
Merrily Mari
⊰ Name ⊱
Belladonna Ellway
⊰ Age ⊱
⊰ Race ⊱
Human
⊰ Occupation ⊱
Witch Doctor

User ImageUser Image
⊰ Username ⊱
Shadowstream-chan
⊰ Name ⊱
Seraphina Oscendo
⊰ Age ⊱
18 years
⊰ Race ⊱
Death Dragon
⊰ Occupation ⊱
Wanderer (No Occupation)

User ImageUser Image
⊰ Username ⊱
Shadowstream-chan
⊰ Name ⊱
Mingan Adelgunde
⊰ Age ⊱
20 years old
⊰ Race ⊱
Animal-Shifter (Raven)
⊰ Occupation ⊱
"The Shaman Archer"

User ImageUser Image
⊰ Username ⊱
CaptainXXMorgan
⊰ Name ⊱
Elik
⊰ Age ⊱
Unknown
⊰ Race ⊱
Spirit
⊰ Occupation ⊱
Server

User ImageUser Image
⊰ Username ⊱
-The Sphinxy-
⊰ Name ⊱
-Shay Pierina-
⊰ Age ⊱
-18-
⊰ Race ⊱
-Cat-person-
⊰ Occupation ⊱
-Mercenary/Wandering Merchant-

User ImageUser Image
⊰ Username ⊱
Park Chanfuqmeplz
⊰ Name ⊱
Innogene Elyscia Van Dubain
⊰ Age ⊱
⊰ Race ⊱
Pure Vampire
⊰ Occupation ⊱
Princess

User ImageUser Image
⊰ Username ⊱
Park Chanfuqmeplz
⊰ Name ⊱
Levian Ellise Van Dubain
⊰ Age ⊱
⊰ Race ⊱
Pure Vampire
⊰ Occupation ⊱
Prince

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊰ Username ⊱
-MorazaDarkheart-
⊰ Name ⊱
-Mehrune-
⊰ Age ⊱
-47-
⊰ Race ⊱
-Human-
⊰ Occupation ⊱
-Bard-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

▐▐▐Month▐▐▐
        January | February | March | April | May | June
        July | August | September | October | November | December

▐▐▐Day▐▐▐

Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
        8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
        15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
        22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28
        29 | 30 | 31

Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Night

▐▐▐Weather▐▐▐

clear skies | partly cloudy | over cast
        sunny | rainy | foggy | snow | hail | thunder & lightning

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image

▐▐▐Advice▐▐▐

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:57 pm
User Image

▐▐▐Face Claims▐▐▐

✺ Conrad Perrazio: Koujaku from DRAMAtical Murder
        ✺ Belladonna Ellway: Hijiri Byakuren from Touhou
        ✺ Seraphina Oscendo: Original Character
        ✺ Mingan Adelgunde: Original Character
        ✺ Elik: KAITO/KAIKO/Original Character
        ✺ Shay Pierina: Original Character
        ✺ Innogene Elyscia Van Dubain: Original Character
        ✺ Levian Ellise Van Dubain: Original Character
        ✺ Mystery Character A: Watase Sanetoshi from Mawaru Penguindrum
        ✺ Mystery Character B: Shibuya Rin from The iDOLM@STER

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image

▐▐▐Tavern Description▐▐▐

✺ 14,400 Square Feet property
        A majority of the property itself consists of a nearby pond and the tavern, though there is a short path between the two. The property is marked by blue fire-lit torches on each road or walking path.

✺ Two stories
        The first story consists of the main part of the tavern, with the seating area, bar, etc., whereas the second story is a resting area. There are bedrooms and one huge living room of the sorts with an actual couch in a u-shape with a fireplace.

✺ 20 Guest Bedrooms--10 upstairs and 10 downstairs
        Each guest room is similarly situated in design and comforts. Beds are, for the time, considered large and semi-luxurious, kept constantly cleaned after each visit. With some magic, you could never tell what kind of previous stains there were--blood or otherwise.

✺ 3 Private Bedrooms--all downstairs
        These rooms belong to the Pelazzio children and Elik. No one is allowed in with Elik's or Conrad's permission.

✺ 1 Master Bedroom--upstairs
        Conrad's bedroom, admittedly larger than necessary at this point in his life. He is the only one with the key to the room.

✺ Cellar--Access Restricted
        Aside from cleaning supplies, food storage, and alcohol, are there possibly other secrets held below?

✺ Tavern Area
        As you'd expect, it's an enormous environment filled with table of all shaped and sizes with comfortable chairs. There's a bar area to order all food and alcohol from, where our server often works from. There's also a small stage for whichever performer is in the tavern at the time.

✺ Four Bathrooms--2 upstairs and 2 downstairs
        Each bathroom contains a bath tub, magical portal in which to release your excrements into (because what's a toilet?), and a faucet which magically causes water to flow out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:14 am
User Image

▐▐▐Announcement▐▐▐

We shall be starting now!

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:01 am
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
x

Mood: Calm
x
Mood: Content

Company: Belladonna Ellway
x
Company: Conrad Perazzio

Thoughts: When will they arrive?
x
Thoughts: What to play...

The sun dwindled in the sky preparing to set as the overcasting clouds wisped in the sky as though cotton had suddenly enlarged and defied the very laws of gravity not yet defined in this world. They complimented well with the melting shades of orange, yellow, red, pink, and indigo in the sky, leaving room for night to grow above whenever the sun decides to properly descend, allowing the moon to rise dominantly. As the sun lowered, its light peaked into the ancient yet well-kept tavern, painting the wooden walls into vibrant colors. It was a truly mesmerizing and peaceful moment, considering how quiet the tavern was at the moment. The owner of the place had a drink at hand--some simple mead that finally completed the process of fermentation just the other day, making it the perfect time to drink the honey wine. He had dressed in a simple red robe of the sorts, imported from a far away land whose name eludes him at the moment. The red robe was intricately designed by ornate golden threads hand sewn into the silk-like fabric. He felt comfortable in such attire, the very fabric feeling as though it was just floating on him. Accompanying Conrad at the moment was the temporary musician Belladonna, who was tuning her lute at the moment. She was clothed modestly, with a white gown and brown bustier that was loosely placed on. Both of them seemed to be lost in their own thoughts, content in the communicative silence, the plucking of strings and swish of liquid being the only noises coming from each other.

"Do you have any song requests for today?" Asked Bella, her gentle tone calmly allowing the silence to be broken. Conrad looked towards her, his face no longer peeled to outside the window. A smile crept on his face at the sudden conversation.

"Perhaps. I sense we will have company today, though I'm not quite sure when they will arrive. For now, I may request...perhaps a classic?" He decided after a short moment to himself. There were many classic songs along the land, many of which having to do with fairs, love, and magic. Considering the man has heard them all countless other times, it's difficult to understand how he can still enjoy them.

"I believe I know a good one," The witch eventually replied. After practicing a few more strings to confirm her keys are proper, Bella began to play the most classic of all songs--Scarborough Fair. The song of a poet telling their audience that, if their ex-lover were to ever want them back, they must accomplish several impossible tasks. It was one of those songs taken ever-so-seriously despite its curious lyrics. Despite her own personal opinion on how it should be played, Bella played and sang similarly to the same way so many others before her had. Conrad began listening intently, though the song had his mind drift elsewhere again. A it did so, a small infant badger strolled down the stairs, seemingly attracted to the sound of its companion singing. Its claws--almost comedically too large for its small body--tapped happily.

OOC: Edit-Apologies, I forgot Gilgamesh the Mighty Badger, and I definitely wanted her introduced in the first part.
ShadowStream-chan
The Sphinxy
CaptainXXMorgan
Park Chanyolk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ☆═━┈┈━═☆

It had been a long day of exploring and bringing down some criminals on his walk here. He was known as the 'Shaman Archer' to some, but he really didn't like the idea of being called that. But there was nothing he could do about it, so he allowed them to call him that. Mingan understood why he was called that, his abilities did have some shaman-like qualities....but the name was not really original. Nothing is original nowadays though

He had been traveling for a very long time now, and hated the fact he did not have answers about who his father was. He doesn't even have the slightest idea of his name or where he had lived, so it felt like a useless journey in his eyes so he considered trying to find a place to stay for maybe a week or two. So he walked around trying to find a recommended place and people have said that Perazzio Tavern was the best place. Mingan wasn't sure though, he had heard pubs can be very shady, so he wondered why so many people liked this place, so he took their advise and went inside.

He must be the first person inside the tavern because he opened the door to see that he was the first person inside. He can be seen wearing what looked like a Hunter's outfit with his weapon on his back; bow and arrows. His long black hair was a little ruffled up but it looked like he had it brushed before he went outside to walk. On his belt he had a purse and what seemed to be a wooden flute He kept to himself as some performer was playing a song which he did not recognize. He could only take a breath as he then went up to whoever looked like the owner and had his hand on the counter. "Hey, any rooms available?" His black eyes remained content as he needed to stay here for a bit, if the citizens here were correct, Mingan had the money to pay for the 2 weeks here. Taking down criminals did bring in a lot of money, but he made sure 75% of it went back to his tribe, which included his mother and grandfather. He then sat there at the bar, probably planning on getting something to drink, maybe some light alcohol because he cannot risk getting drunk if anything bad happened. His attentive aim depended on it after all, it's not like a sword in which he could swing and still get its target. He was unaware that someone else would be coming to the tavern as well, someone who he'll know. A girl entered the bar that had clothes that might be reserved for conditions which included the harsh cold. On her shoulder was a cute arctic fox that was perched and very attentive. The girl had very long brown hair but very bright blue eyes, and one can debate whether it was like the sky or the ocean, but either way, it was bright. But what could male her intimidating was a huge scythe which was strapped on her back and it looked to belong to the Grim Reaper. Despite that weapon, her appearance and personality can tell someone otherwise.

She also came up to where the guy was, standing next to Mingan, showing how dense she could be sometimes. "What's the cheapest food you have?" She asked, as politely as she could. Mingan raised a brow when he turned his head. "Hi yourself?" He responded which made the girl turn and blink. "Oh....Hi?" "That's it?" He questioned since he knew her to be almost energetic, so her saying that was worrisome. Then the girl, he had known as Sera, yawned a bit...oh she was just tired. "Yeah, I...my sleep got interrupted." And that Mingan was imagining many scenarios: Was it a dangerous animal? Robbers? Weather? He had no idea and she didn't seem to want to tell him. Then the artic fox, which Mingan knew as Sonya, whined a little. Mingan had a few theories: She was scared, or that she was hungry. I guess it makes sense...maybe hunting wasn't successful which is why she had to resort to buying food He then thought of paying for their food, but it depended on the price.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

User Image

Company: Himself
Theme: Normal
Attire: Link

User Image

User Image

Company: Herself
Theme: Normal
Attire: Link

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ==== ☠ ==== ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Seraphina was the unluckiest girl on this earth, or just for today. She slept outside in the forest at night with her faithful and only friend, Sonya the Artic fox. But as they slept, very bad people were wandering around and they found their campsite, thankfully Sonya woke up Seraphina and both of them woke up to plan their escape. Unfortunately, Sera ended up having to fight them with her weapon, which she called the Death Scythe for a reason. She tried to fight them endlessly but then had no choice but to run, they could not sleep a wink since. So tired and exhausted, Sera heard from people about the nice tavern in which had good food. The girl was concerned though because they didn't have much money, but Sonya was hungry.....

"I....I'll get you food...it'll be ok." Sera tried to console her friend as they entered the tavern. She was unaware of the person next to her, but it might be because her brain was not functioning well so it tried to use it's only energy to focus on one thing. "What's the cheapest food you have?" She asked the man at the bar, trying to be polite and not cranky, because she felt like she wanted to just pass out on the floor and not wake up. She did not notice the man was staring at her and then spoke up. "Hi yourself?" That made Sera turn her head to see the man she recognized as her 'savior' because he taught her how to survive the wilderness. She could only blink as her eyes were starting to hurt. "Oh...hi?' That gave the guy another response which would've made Sera a little irritated but she was too tired to do so. "That's it?" He asked, in which she could only yawn in response which HAD to explain some things to him. "Yeah, I...my sleep got interrupted." She explained to him as her friend was whining in hunger, which Sera felt bad for....and she was trying hard to get her food. Sera will be fine without food for awhile, but Sonya needed it to survive.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ==== ☠ ==== ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Merrily Mari

The Sphinxy

CaptainXXMorgan

Park Chanyolk

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:52 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image☽☀☀☾
ᴩʀɪɴᴄᴇ ʟᴇᴠɪᴀɴ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
☽☀☀☾

Feeling:Fustrated & Worried
Place: Tavern 1st floor - Innogene
Thoughts: Can we survive?

I'm sick of waiting for news! I'm going to find out myself and stop it.

The sun was just barely kissing the sky when Innogene woke up to the smell of flowers, it was strange that her window be open when she very clearly remembered that it had been opened. Her silk sheets ruffled as shuffled around her lush bed half asleep, her hair billowing down her back, tickling her neck and arms. "Strange." She peered around the pink tinted room, there was no cup or book placed differently nor was there a figure hidden anyway. She climbed out of her sheets and stood up on her mattress, her slender body hidden with her slightly opaque white nightgown. She played with it's soft ribbon at her chest, pulling at it nervously as she looked around paranoid. A small noise shocked her, blood running cold. That noise sounded human. She pulled out the small dagger her brother had given her as birthday gift on her 17th birthday, the blade was pearl and the hold was bedazzled with small diamonds and gold. It kept her feeling safe at night. She walked slowly towards the closet, small fist shaking as it tightly clasped around her precious dagger. She moved sneakily around her mahogany table, almost bumping into her chair. Her heart thudded in her chest, her voice stuttered as she tried to give out orders. "Whoever that is, come out now. This is your queen speaking." A faint knock was heard on the door, she jumped out of fright. She ran the small distance, adrenaline rushing through her veins gave her the confidence to do so. The door opened with a loud thud, her arms lifted high to attack her perpetrator. A rough and large palm enclosed around her two skinny ones, another palm wrapping around her waist. "Two arms for such a small thing like that? You really must gain some muscle my dear queen." She peered at the dimly light face, her face turning from a scared expression to an annoyed scowl. She sighed, leaning into the tall man's chest as she went on her tip toes to brush her lips against his. "Peter you scared me!" Peter's voice dropped an octave as he laughed, it always thrilled her to see him laugh. Peter is a part of the men she hates so passionately, he's a thief. She's tried so hard to stop him, but his families are peasants and none of her riches swayed him despite the many times she's seen him pick pocket the other princesses pockets.She ruffled his familiar locks affectionately, he was her dirty little secret. She hated hiding things to her maids, especially her brother. But he was too precious a secret to tell, yet it secretly thrilled her. "Why are you here? You're not supposed to be here for another 4 days?" She was curious, did he love her as much as she loved him? His face grew dark, it looked sad and pained so quickly she barely had time to register the difference. "You have to leave Stick, something is going to happen. I can't bare to see you get hurt Please leave the castle for a few weeks. A month or two." Innogene looked at peter with shock, she had duties and events to attend to, she couldn't post pone all that. " Peter you know I can't do that. I'm a Queen of a country, I can't just take a break. And anyway, what's going to happen?" Peter looked pained to say something, she always hated that expression. She exhaled loudly before bringing his lips to hers by cupping his face. He was obviously content with so as his hands trailed to places where peasants really shouldn't touch royals. She was almost getting into it too if it weren't for the large eruption of noise on the lower castle floors. She froze herself against his lips, backing away from him like she'd been burnt as footsteps thudded up the stairs. What should have taken a minute walking up her stair case took 10 seconds for her brother as he barged into the room with 3 rucksacks full of clothes, money and pastries with another empty 2 in his right hands. "But your plain clothes and valuables in these sacks, we don't have any tim-- Who is that?!" Levian leaped at the man infront of him, only slowing down when Innogene shouted in protest. "Don't hurt Peter! I know him. He's my....Courting partner." She mumbled the last bit, scared of Levian's red face. "Peter?! I was wondering how the ruffians in the castle got in somehow. Your dearest Peter and his friends are attacking the castle as we speak. We are leaving. The maid said to be gone for a while, it's just getting all too crazy." Inogenne turned pale whilst her love showed an obvious expression of guilt on his face. Levian snorted at the expression, he pulled out draws and shoved random clothes roughly into his rucksack before fireman carrying a distraught Innogene out of the room in her silk dressing gown ignoring the guilt ridden man standing in his sister's room. The ruffians had an advantage, the guards were barely awake. It was best for the royal twins to leave until the storm of brewed over.

Peter hadn't even denied it.

It was evening when they stopped riding Star, Levian's prized Mare. They had been riding south for more than half the day hours, they had long since rode out of the capital, her extravagant castle left behind to be dealt with by the army and palace guards. They had snacked occasionally on the way until the bag of pastries was no more than a rucksack full of crumbs. Levian had whistled tunes as he rode, merry tunes to light up the dark turn of events. It was near dinner time when they stopped in the nearest town, they lead Star by the reins as they bought themselves capes and few plain dresses for Innogene, Levian bought himself a pair of boots and a few trousers as he forgot to bring some. Innogene and Levian avoided the stares at their silver hair, hugging closer to her brother as he hid Star behind a somewhat popular tavern. It looked warm and homely, something Levian could get used to if he decided to just up and leave the Palace. The hood of Innogene's cape fell from her face as she walked in behind Levian silently. Grasping at his cape as he lead her to a sturdy and surprisingly clean table, stumbling slightly to grab him as he turned around to leave. "I'll be back soon. I'm going to order some food. Do you want steak? I know it's a favorite of yours." Inogenne nodded, the lighting of the tavern making her baby face even more child-like due to the puffiness of crying. Levian patted Innogene's silky silver hair affectionately, their silver hair represented royalty. Innogene smiled gently and pulled her slightly dirty silk gown down so it reached her knee caps. He was satisfied with her reply, turning around to walk up to the bar, a frown displayed on his face. Had he rode far enough?

User ImageUser Image
I need to rule a kingdom, I have no time to act my age.

Feeling: Distraught & Shocked
Place: Tavern 1st floor - Levian
Thoughts: Peter?
☽☀☀☾
ᴩʀɪɴᴄᴇss ɪɴɴᴏɢᴇɴᴇ ᴠᴀɴ ᴅᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
☽☀☀☾
User Image

ShadowStream-chan
The Sphinxy
CaptainXXMorgan
Merrily Mari

O.O.C: IT WONT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE I AM TIRED AND I PROBABLY JUST DRABBLED I'M SORRY.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:51 am
ElikxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYouve got time

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The morning routine as usual, at least when the sun rose Elik would return to the tavern (having not stayed his time in his personal room for this night) and attend to the kitchen to make sure everything was up and ready for the cook. Eventually he'd make sure everything else was tidy in the main area before tending to the plants outside, a soft quick song would move through him as he watered through the classic pail

"Step one: Water them until they're georgus
Two: Don't forget to see that tortoise
Three: Give a leap into the air
Four: Don't pride yourself into any dare~"

He felt something coming, more guests, Elik would leave the pail behind and slip through the walls "More cowbell." he'd whisper as he'd sneak behind Conrad to listen on with him. Two people would approach Conrad, Elik would stand by watching the two in observation. Elik tended to get a vibe from various people everyday, and naturally got a bad one from the girl, yet like each and every one he'd simply let it pass for the sake of business and pleasure. Soon after another guest would walk in with star colored hair, catching Elik's eyes and a bit of his heart "Oh wow." then behind him was another one, pulling her hood back she looked like him "There's two of them!?" he became excited from his X-rated thoughts.

Elik would move behind the bar to grab a glass and a picture of water and ice before making a beeline for the silver haired woman at the table. It was exactly a beeline because the lower half of him would phase through any object, and he was careful to move the physical objects around anyone else that was in his way. He moved fast, silent, and with a simple action that had no shame. He'd set the glass down in the table before her and poured some water into it, leaning down in the process then with his free hand he'd pull out a small yellow flower that was pretty much one of those beautiful weeds "Hello, Starshine, welcome to Perazzio. My name's Elik, it's been quite a pleasure since you and your clone made it here. With you here, it might be a six star worthy tavern, wouldn't you think so?" he asked.

Company: Inogenne

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:36 pm
Shay Pierina
Company: Other Tavern customers
OOC: Intro for Shay. Sorry I'm late

User Image
Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing 'til we die!

"Are you really leaving for the world now, Shay?" asked an old woman to a young girl with white fluffy short hair who had white cat ears and a tail. Grinning back up to them she answered, "Yep, today is the day I set out. Don't worry Granny, I'll write and come see you once and awhile. Or maybe you can join me." She laughed as she adjusted her bag. "Sorry, no, I am way too old for that sort of thing. Well then, good luck out there young one." she replied with a smile. Shay grabbed her things and waved at him as she left. The young cat girl had come from a desert village and though she had her fun there she had always wanted to see what was beyond the dunes and sand. She decided to become a mercenary, traveling the lands helping anyone who needed it in order to have money to survive and travel more. Her travels brought her down to the forest, and through the forest to a tavern she had heard others chatting about. Perezzio Tavern. There she felt like she could find good jobs to take, and a good place to rest from her travels.

As she approached the door, she could already hear music. A rather haunting lute tune and singing greeted her inside along with the sudden warmth and voices from the other patrons of the Tavern. Her yellow-red eyes were focused on one thing and one thing only, a seat at the bar. She immediately headed to an empty seat and sat down, looking around at the scenery before her before calling over the bartender. "Some ale please, my good sir." she requested with a grin and turned back to the area around her. It was a nice place, people chatting and drinking and the girl singing at the piano wasn't bad either. But who looked ready to give someone a job? The ale came in a wooden pint cup and the girl licked her lips at the sweet frothy drink. She drank it down happily then asked for another. Since she just got there the cat girl figured it would be nice to relax and drink for awhile.

User ImageI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!

ShadowStream-chan
Merrily Mari
CaptainXXMorgan
Park Chanyolk

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items