Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Look at this RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:10 am
Look  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:16 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

I've looked but hasn't piqued my interest enough to send in a profile. Story seemed spread in every which direction based from an atlantis concept.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:20 pm
Phoenix347
CaptainXXMorgan

I've looked but hasn't piqued my interest enough to send in a profile. Story seemed spread in every which direction based from an atlantis concept.

Regardless I'm glad you've looked, surprised I've gotten a response. I don't really get the role play either, yet, but it's an rp to just rp at this point and the owner is lil' ole friend of mine so just felt like promoting it in a simple fashion.

Much thank you anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:32 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Phoenix347
CaptainXXMorgan

Regardless I'm glad you've looked, surprised I've gotten a response. I don't really get the role play either, yet, but it's an rp to just rp at this point and the owner is lil' ole friend of mine so just felt like promoting it in a simple fashion.

Much thank you anyway.

If I knew more about what may go on with the RP, I might apply but there just wasn't much I could tell.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:39 pm
Phoenix347
CaptainXXMorgan
Phoenix347
CaptainXXMorgan

Much thank you anyway.

If I knew more about what may go on with the RP, I might apply but there just wasn't much I could tell.

PM him and ask if you'd like, he's a nice person. I just haven't asked him because I'm used to blindly going with the flow only ever having control of the character I make.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:51 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Phoenix347
CaptainXXMorgan
Phoenix347
CaptainXXMorgan

Much thank you anyway.

PM him and ask if you'd like, he's a nice person. I just haven't asked him because I'm used to blindly going with the flow only ever having control of the character I make.

if/when he replies I'll look at making a character again.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:54 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

I would join, but I joined his RP in a different guild...haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm
ShadowStream-chan
CaptainXXMorgan

I would join, but I joined his RP in a different guild...haha.

Nothing like making a character the exact opposite of the other and figuring how that'd turn out. Along with the challenge of confusing yourself.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:32 pm
It'll be my first roleplay in this guild in the past two years. I'm kind of excited just to get any action, though it's sad to see how inactive the guilds in general have become as of late.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:31 am
Good effort 3nodding  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:17 am
Merrily Mari
It'll be my first roleplay in this guild in the past two years. I'm kind of excited just to get any action, though it's sad to see how inactive the guilds in general have become as of late.

Welcome welcome, I'll all be looking forward to roleplaying with you~ Could probably make an ooc for this since those tend to keep role plays going and alive. More or less.

Your character appears like a doll I can cradle : whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:02 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

Aw, thank you! I'm also excited. I think I actually have role-played with you before. I used to go by Vampire Hunter Mari, but I changed it since it doesn't even pertain to the manga of Gaia anymore, and everyone's more or less over the horrors of the Twilight series (save Stephanie Meyer herself).
Inspiration for Opal Ilyaweh was actually Luna Lovegood xd I wondered what she would have been like had she been sorted into Hufflepuff and kinda added my favorite martial arts from there.

Your character I also very interesting, with the tough chick aesthetic. Their interactions would be pretty fun to imagine so far, especially considering the fact that they're the only two girls at the moment. Opal might try to befriend her, though it may come off as extremely annoying to the poor introvert Robin crying  

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:06 pm
Merrily Mari
CaptainXXMorgan

I'm sure we have before when it was all more active in the past. And I'm pretty sure they can be friends if Opal can resist or be ok with sarcasm, backward compliments and all that. Mostly Robin is socially dense to a certain point, but she has a soft spot for cute so Opal has advantage (whether Opal likes having her mouse sneezes pointed out or not lol.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:48 pm
At this rate, everyone but three will be senior characters, with one being in college... Kinda want to change mine just to fit the norm like it was a seniors only privilege now.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:07 pm
Phoenix347
At this rate, everyone but three will be senior characters, with one being in college... Kinda want to change mine just to fit the norm like it was a seniors only privilege now.

I'm glad I went young, being older tends to be popular in character making so I went for it incase. Look at Robin...in her prime. With all these old farts. :B I think it's all looking alright though.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff