Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for RP (Female Inside) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:38 am
Hello!

I'll get right to the point so I don't waste any time!

Need to knows about me:

-I honestly would prefer a female role, however, I will play males, at times.

-Lots of romance, action, adventure and a lot of heart breaks​

-If you have other plot/pairing ideas, I'm all ears.

-I'm a visual person, so character profiles and pictures, and pretty posts are a must.

-I'll post as often as I can​.

What I expect:​

-Fast replies or at least a few replies a day​

-Min of one paragraph per post. I prefer my RPs to be multi-paragraph, but if that can't happen, then it can't.

-Basic English skills

-Please Rp in thrid person​

-Willing to give honest advice about plots and characters​

-If something comes up and you're not cool with it please tell me!

Pairings
bold=craving

Vampire x Human
Pirate x Kidnapped Princess
Princess x Prisoner
Princess/Prince x Rebel
Quiet Girl x Popular Guy
Bullied x Bully
Principal's Daughter x Rebel Guy
Kidnapper x Kidnapee

Ex Girlfriend x Ex Boyfriend
Arranged Marriage
Assassin x Target
Prince/Princess x Spy of other country
Good girl x Bad boy

Boss x Intern
Boss x Employee
Royalty x Servant
Boarding School Roommates
Knight x Dragon/Half-Dragon
Genie x Princess/Prince/Knight
Old god x human
Time Traveler x Native Person
Foreigner x Native

Plots
*Disclaimer: Plots taken from plotsforall.tumblr.com
bold=craving

The Tracks
Muse A and Muse B are part of a tight-knit group of friends who are daredevils. Every Friday night the group gets together in search of their next big thrill. Their favorite pastime is partying on the train tracks on the border of their humble town. There’s nothing quite like the rush of feeling the hard, metal tracks vibrate underneath them as the train comes barreling around the bend. Sometimes they run alongside the train as it rushes by and jump on, hitching a ride to the next town over. Sometimes they climb to the top of the train and jump off into the town’s reservoir for a late night swim. One night, the gang’s party unexpectedly gets broken up by the cops and everyone scatters. Muse A and Muse B head off in the same direction, but Muse A is the one who gets nabbed. It turns out that the police have been monitoring the tracks following reports of delinquent behavior in the last month. As hard as they push Muse A to identify their friends, Muse A refuses to cooperate and they end up taking the fall alone. Muse A is sentenced to a short term in jail and Muse B is the only friend that takes the risk to visit. Muse A and Muse B’s bond grows exponentially over the course of the sentence, developing into something deeper than friendship.

On The Run:
Muse A is on a day-long drive to an out of town business meeting.They are the eternal optimist, always trying to find the best in everything and everyone, even strangers. When they spot a hitch hiker at the side of the road, Muse A is compelled to stop and give them a helping hand, offering to take them along on their route to the hotel where their meeting is taking place.
Muse B is on the run, having escaped from the state prison during a transport three days prior. They have shed their orange jumpsuit for civilian clothes, and changed their appearance the best they could, thanks to an abandoned farm house near the penitentiary. Muse B is desperate to get as far away from that hellish place as possible. They’ve evaded the state police for this long, there is no way they will ever go back to that dark, stifling, awful cell.
Muse A is exactly what Muse B has been hoping for - a one way ticket out of town. They share a few stories and generally enjoy each other’s company during the long, uneventful drive. Unassuming Muse A has no idea that there is a dangerous felon on the loose, but when they finally approach the state line to find a waiting police roadblock, Muse B suddenly pulls a weapon on Muse A and demands they get them through without incident. Once they’ve successfully passed the road block, Muse B reveals the truth, and Muse A is hit with the sudden frightening realization that they are now subject to Muse B’s plans.

Sabotage:
Muse A and Muse B are two halves of an A-list celebrity couple. Together, they have millions of adoring fans and millions of dollars to spend on whatever they could possibly desire. Despite the occasional tabloid article, Muse A and Muse B seem to be living a Hollywood love story, complete with cozy rendezvous in VIP sections of the hottest nightclubs, romantic dinners at the chef’s table in the trendiest restaurants, and affectionate touches on the red carpet at public appearances. Being as famous as they are, Muse A and Muse B are mobbed by paparazzi everywhere they go. Outside of their glamorous, gated home, the star couple can’t get a moment of privacy. But that’s perfectly alright with them because the truth is that Muse A and Muse B are together strictly for publicity. Behind closed doors, Muse A and Muse B absolutely despise one another and they secretly do everything they can to sabotage the other’s career.

That's Amore:
Character A works at a pizzeria with little to no customers, leaving A with little to do but man the counter and wait for the occasional take-out order or guest to waltz their way in, usually drunkenly. They had cheap and affordable pizza, to say the least, which was a real attraction for the college kids nearby. One night, A is manning the counter when Character B and their group of friends loudly slams open the door and “seeks sustenance” as one of them shouts. A scrambles to get the manager and the two handle the large group who eventually leave the premises.
The morning after, B enters the pizzeria with the worst headache known to man and a strange craving for pizza. A is there once again, covering a shift for a friend, and recognized B almost immediately as the one who wouldn’t stop telling A that they had the most beautiful eyes in the world and continually sang “That’s Amore.” B, on the other hand has absolutely no recollection of the previous night’s events and simply took out their notes for their upcoming class, waiting for their pizza. How does the reaction take place? Does A tell B what happened? Do they try to get revenge somehow? Is it all just one big misunderstanding?

Simple Ideas

“I’m your roommate and you keep coming home at the a**-crack of dawn exhausted and covered in bruises, are you okay?”

“You’re my neighbor and I figured out you’re a superhero so I leave food on your doorstep because I figure you don’t have time to get food for yourself."

“You think that I keep coming to the pool to check out your ‘sick lifeguard bod’ but really I’m just here because my little siblings love to swim and the AC at home is barely working."

“I was having a nightmare in my sleep and you tried to wake me up but I thought you were attacking me so I punched out in the face and I am so sorry about your eye.”

"We're best friends and you’ve started dating this total asshat and every time you mention them I scowl and you don’t realize that I love you so much and you don’t deserve to be treated like that douchenozzle treats you."

A famous author has a cool and elegant image but in reality their editor has to kick them out of bed, cook and clean for them and basically bully them into stop procrastinating and write.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:36 pm
I'm up for a rp any of those your craving sound interesting  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:11 am
Yaroki

Sorry, I didn't get a notification that you responded to my thread. Thank you for your interest. I'm really wanting to do the famous author one. That very last simple idea. Does that sound good to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 am
Chubkins
Yaroki

Sorry, I didn't get a notification that you responded to my thread. Thank you for your interest. I'm really wanting to do the famous author one. That very last simple idea. Does that sound good to you?

Lol sounds like Shigure and his editor from Fruit Basket sounds interesting  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:09 am
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki

Haha, yeah that's pretty much what it is. Do you wanna rp through PMs or forums?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:57 am
Chubkins
Hello!
Pairings
bold=craving

Vampire x Human
Princess x Prisoner

Assassin x Target
Boss x Employee
Royalty x Servant
Foreigner x Native

Plots
bold=craving

The Tracks
Muse A and Muse B are part of a tight-knit group of friends who are daredevils. Every Friday night the group gets together in search of their next big thrill. Their favorite pastime is partying on the train tracks on the border of their humble town. There’s nothing quite like the rush of feeling the hard, metal tracks vibrate underneath them as the train comes barreling around the bend. Sometimes they run alongside the train as it rushes by and jump on, hitching a ride to the next town over. Sometimes they climb to the top of the train and jump off into the town’s reservoir for a late night swim. One night, the gang’s party unexpectedly gets broken up by the cops and everyone scatters. Muse A and Muse B head off in the same direction, but Muse A is the one who gets nabbed. It turns out that the police have been monitoring the tracks following reports of delinquent behavior in the last month. As hard as they push Muse A to identify their friends, Muse A refuses to cooperate and they end up taking the fall alone. Muse A is sentenced to a short term in jail and Muse B is the only friend that takes the risk to visit. Muse A and Muse B’s bond grows exponentially over the course of the sentence, developing into something deeper than friendship.

"We're best friends and you’ve started dating this total asshat and every time you mention them I scowl and you don’t realize that I love you so much and you don’t deserve to be treated like that douchenozzle treats you."

I'd be interested in any of the above. Especially those with next to them.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:08 am
TsukikuroiMai

Princess x Prisoner

I really want to do these two. Would you mind doing multiple RPs? Or do you want to do just one?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:27 am
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai

Princess x Prisoner

I really want to do these two. Would you mind doing multiple RPs? Or do you want to do just one?

I'm open to both, honestly. I usually lean towards male roles, though I can do female roles.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:52 pm
Chubkins
Hello!

I'll get right to the point so I don't waste any time!

Need to knows about me:

-I honestly would prefer a female role, however, I will play males, at times.

-Lots of romance, action, adventure and a lot of heart breaks​

-If you have other plot/pairing ideas, I'm all ears.

-I'm a visual person, so character profiles and pictures, and pretty posts are a must.

-I'll post as often as I can​.

What I expect:​

-Fast replies or at least a few replies a day​

-Min of one paragraph per post. I prefer my RPs to be multi-paragraph, but if that can't happen, then it can't.

-Basic English skills

-Please Rp in thrid person​

-Willing to give honest advice about plots and characters​

-If something comes up and you're not cool with it please tell me!

Pairings
bold=craving

Vampire x Human
Pirate x Kidnapped Princess
Princess x Prisoner
Princess/Prince x Rebel
Quiet Girl x Popular Guy
Bullied x Bully
Principal's Daughter x Rebel Guy
Kidnapper x Kidnapee

Arranged Marriage
Assassin x Target
Prince/Princess x Spy of other country
Good girl x Bad boy

Boss x Intern
Boss x Employee
Royalty x Servant
Boarding School Roommates
Knight x Dragon/Half-Dragon
Genie x Princess/Prince/Knight
Old god x human
Foreigner x Native

Plots
bold=craving

The Tracks

On The Run:
Muse A is on a day-long drive to an out of town business meeting.They are the eternal optimist, always trying to find the best in everything and everyone, even strangers. When they spot a hitch hiker at the side of the road, Muse A is compelled to stop and give them a helping hand, offering to take them along on their route to the hotel where their meeting is taking place.
Muse B is on the run, having escaped from the state prison during a transport three days prior. They have shed their orange jumpsuit for civilian clothes, and changed their appearance the best they could, thanks to an abandoned farm house near the penitentiary. Muse B is desperate to get as far away from that hellish place as possible. They’ve evaded the state police for this long, there is no way they will ever go back to that dark, stifling, awful cell.
Muse A is exactly what Muse B has been hoping for - a one way ticket out of town. They share a few stories and generally enjoy each other’s company during the long, uneventful drive. Unassuming Muse A has no idea that there is a dangerous felon on the loose, but when they finally approach the state line to find a waiting police roadblock, Muse B suddenly pulls a weapon on Muse A and demands they get them through without incident. Once they’ve successfully passed the road block, Muse B reveals the truth, and Muse A is hit with the sudden frightening realization that they are now subject to Muse B’s plans.

Sabotage:
Muse A and Muse B are two halves of an A-list celebrity couple. Together, they have millions of adoring fans and millions of dollars to spend on whatever they could possibly desire. Despite the occasional tabloid article, Muse A and Muse B seem to be living a Hollywood love story, complete with cozy rendezvous in VIP sections of the hottest nightclubs, romantic dinners at the chef’s table in the trendiest restaurants, and affectionate touches on the red carpet at public appearances. Being as famous as they are, Muse A and Muse B are mobbed by paparazzi everywhere they go. Outside of their glamorous, gated home, the star couple can’t get a moment of privacy. But that’s perfectly alright with them because the truth is that Muse A and Muse B are together strictly for publicity. Behind closed doors, Muse A and Muse B absolutely despise one another and they secretly do everything they can to sabotage the other’s career.

That's Amore:
Character A works at a pizzeria with little to no customers, leaving A with little to do but man the counter and wait for the occasional take-out order or guest to waltz their way in, usually drunkenly. They had cheap and affordable pizza, to say the least, which was a real attraction for the college kids nearby. One night, A is manning the counter when Character B and their group of friends loudly slams open the door and “seeks sustenance” as one of them shouts. A scrambles to get the manager and the two handle the large group who eventually leave the premises.
The morning after, B enters the pizzeria with the worst headache known to man and a strange craving for pizza. A is there once again, covering a shift for a friend, and recognized B almost immediately as the one who wouldn’t stop telling A that they had the most beautiful eyes in the world and continually sang “That’s Amore.” B, on the other hand has absolutely no recollection of the previous night’s events and simply took out their notes for their upcoming class, waiting for their pizza. How does the reaction take place? Does A tell B what happened? Do they try to get revenge somehow? Is it all just one big misunderstanding?

Simple Ideas

“I’m your roommate and you keep coming home at the a**-crack of dawn exhausted and covered in bruises, are you okay?”

“You’re my neighbor and I figured out you’re a superhero so I leave food on your doorstep because I figure you don’t have time to get food for yourself."

“You think that I keep coming to the pool to check out your ‘sick lifeguard bod’ but really I’m just here because my little siblings love to swim and the AC at home is barely working."

“I was having a nightmare in my sleep and you tried to wake me up but I thought you were attacking me so I punched out in the face and I am so sorry about your eye.”

A famous author has a cool and elegant image but in reality their editor has to kick them out of bed, cook and clean for them and basically bully them into stop procrastinating and write.

I can't honestly decide which of these pairings I really want to do the most but I have been dying to do an RP. What I can say is that I'm very used to roleplaying as females and I'm totally cool with doing either Male x Female or Female x Female. If you got anymore questions to ask me, let me know. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:06 pm
Chubkins
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki

Haha, yeah that's pretty much what it is. Do you wanna rp through PMs or forums?

Forums is best for me and if you have any others you want to try I'm up for multiple rps  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:47 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai

Princess x Prisoner

I'm open to both, honestly. I usually lean towards male roles, though I can do female roles.

No, no that's fine. I normally lean towards female roles. I don't necessarily have a plot for the princess x prisoner so I think our best bet is to just stick the the latter option. Do you want to RP through PMs or forums?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:53 pm
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai

Princess x Prisoner

No, no that's fine. I normally lean towards female roles. I don't necessarily have a plot for the princess x prisoner so I think our best bet is to just stick the the latter option. Do you want to RP through PMs or forums?

I can do both, but easier to keep up with forums.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:53 pm
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki
Chubkins
Yaroki

Forums is best for me and if you have any others you want to try I'm up for multiple rps

Heck yes! I have a pirate x captive plot that I also want to try! I'll pm it to you and see if you like it.

In the meantime, I'll make the thread for the author/editor one. If you wouldn't mind making a small character profile, with just a name, age and a picture, that would be great! ^^ would you prefer using anime or real pictures?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:56 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai
Chubkins
TsukikuroiMai

Princess x Prisoner

I can do both, but easier to keep up with forums.

Yes! Totally fine! Last few questions! And I'll go ahead and make the thread.

-anime or real pictures?
-do you want to post first or do you want me to?
-and do you mind making a small character profile? Just name, age and a picture.

Sorry if I seem super bossy >. <  

SugarySweetDream

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:03 pm
Yuri_Misawa
Chubkins

Quiet Girl x Popular Guy
Arranged Marriage
Old god x human

On The Run:

I can't honestly decide which of these pairings I really want to do the most but I have been dying to do an RP. What I can say is that I'm very used to roleplaying as females and I'm totally cool with doing either Male x Female or Female x Female. If you got anymore questions to ask me, let me know. biggrin

I'll go ahead and play the male role for you, for this one, since I have a good amount of other roleplays as well. Yuri isn't really my cup of tea. I really suck at it haha.

I narrowed pairings/plots as best as I could, so if you want to go ahead and make the final decision, I'm all ears smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff