Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Fantasy Romance Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
Hey there, I'm looking for a male to do a fantasy(and maybe romance) roleplay with. I roleplay a demon/angel hybrid named Twilight.
If you are interested then please feel free to message me. The plot line is up in the air. Must be at least semi-literate, please. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:10 am
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Hello~
I tend to do more forum posts so hope it's fine to quote here rather than message. I was interested, although I was curious if you had any preference for plot?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:48 pm
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Hello~
I tend to do more forum posts so hope it's fine to quote here rather than message. I was interested, although I was curious if you had any preference for plot?

Not really. I usually make a plot up as I go or follow another's plot.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:11 pm
X_Twilight_Melody_X
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Hello~

Ah... What about setting?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:19 pm
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Hello~

Ah... What about setting?

Sorta Medieval/Victorian Era  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:43 pm
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Hm... Can't think of a really good plotline atm...

I feel like doing something of a conquest RP... Maybe have a contract between Twilight and my character to overthrow a kingdom or something? idk, just thinking of plots, although I would like to do an Rp, I tend to make characters after selecting a setting.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:39 pm
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Hm... Can't think of a really good plotline atm...

I feel like doing something of a conquest RP... Maybe have a contract between Twilight and my character to overthrow a kingdom or something? idk, just thinking of plots, although I would like to do an Rp, I tend to make characters after selecting a setting.

I see, we can brainstorm more. A conquest plot sounds interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:56 pm
X_Twilight_Melody_X

I don't really have a list of RPs that would fit very well into the victorian era nor a conquest style aside from the quick thought. Anything special on your character? That might help narrow down a list of interesting stories.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:14 pm
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

I don't really have a list of RPs that would fit very well into the victorian era nor a conquest style aside from the quick thought. Anything special on your character? That might help narrow down a list of interesting stories.

So far my character has no memories of her past and woke up in the forest surrounded by fallen trees. She has a strange mark on her arm that seems to tie into magick power.
Also if needed I can do modern roleplay as well as I can do medieval/Victorian.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:28 pm
X_Twilight_Melody_X
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

So far my character has no memories of her past and woke up in the forest surrounded by fallen trees. She has a strange mark on her arm that seems to tie into magick power.

Actually what if we were to do something of a mercenary fighting in a revolution finding Twilight and asking for her assistance against said kingdom who happen to utilize demons to enforce their rule?
Pretty generic I guess.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:01 pm
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Actually what if we were to do something of a mercenary fighting in a revolution finding Twilight and asking for her assistance against said kingdom who happen to utilize demons to enforce their rule?
Pretty generic I guess.

I see. Bringing demons in would definitely add more to it since Twilight is part demon. And Twilight not knowing much about her self would more than likely help.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:18 pm
X_Twilight_Melody_X

I see. Bringing demons in would definitely add more to it since Twilight is part demon. And Twilight not knowing much about her self would more than likely help.

Which is why I added it XD Possibly making it more fantasy would help the setting seem more fluid so there wouldn't be a lot of historic relation aside from the basic time period. Sound interesting?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:25 pm
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Which is why I added it XD Possibly making it more fantasy would help the setting seem more fluid so there wouldn't be a lot of historic relation aside from the basic time period. Sound interesting?

Yeah. I don't really stick to history. I failed at history. Plus too much research and stuff makes the roleplay boring, to be honest. I'm just into the time period.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:42 pm
X_Twilight_Melody_X
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Yeah. I don't really stick to history. I failed at history. Plus too much research and stuff makes the roleplay boring, to be honest. I'm just into the time period.

Sounds good ^_^  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sparkly Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:49 pm
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X
Phoenix347
X_Twilight_Melody_X

Sounds good ^_^

Sorry for the late reply by the way.
So need any thing else to know?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out