Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking for a partner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:46 pm
Hello, you can call me kuni. I can play as male and females and am ok with most kinds of parings, we can do a cute little one with animals or one as dark and twisted as you want. I tend to copy the leangth my partner will post and I would like you to try not to post one liners and I will do my best to also not do them.

If you have any ideas or would like to hear mine please pm or quote me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:50 pm
Salute.

You can call me Hollow, and I'm comfortable playing either the male or female gender. I'm open to romance, but will always keep my characters to the core of their attributes. I tend to write quite a bit of content per post, and am interested in possibly beginning a new story line with you as an assisting founder.

Sound interested? I can PM you details before I actually post my idea to the multiplayer forum.  

H0ll0wM4n

Blessed Raider

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 am
H0ll0wM4n
Salute.

You can call me Hollow, and I'm comfortable playing either the male or female gender. I'm open to romance, but will always keep my characters to the core of their attributes. I tend to write quite a bit of content per post, and am interested in possibly beginning a new story line with you as an assisting founder.

Sound interested? I can PM you details before I actually post my idea to the multiplayer forum.

that sounds lovely, go ahead and pm me Hollow. As long as you will send me a reply I will do my best to mach at the least, if you or I have a writers block I would expect us to let the other know over letting them go unaware.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:53 am
STill looking  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:06 am
Krazy Kuni
STill looking

Guess that means hollow joined the silent Gaian faction...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:43 pm
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni
STill looking

It seems so, i havent heard from hollow for some time, and after a month well. I suppose time to give up on waiting.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:48 pm
Krazy Kuni
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni
STill looking

It seems so, i havent heard from hollow for some time, and after a month well. I suppose time to give up on waiting.

Are you interested in starting an rp? My partners have fallen to RL as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:51 pm
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni
STill looking

Are you interested in starting an rp? My partners have fallen to RL as well.

I am, and I do have a list of new ideas if you wish to try any or hear of them  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:58 pm
Krazy Kuni

I'm all ears. As a warning, I do like build up in a story so sometimes my RP does seem slow, but I like a good story.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:04 pm
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni

I'm all ears. As a warning, I do like build up in a story so sometimes my RP does seem slow, but I like a good story.

Here are a few of them
WizardXfairy
Healer X Hunter
Gangster X innocent
Homeless X Photographer
School Jock X New girl (it is a fantasy)
Prince X theft/bandit  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:16 pm
Krazy Kuni

WizardXfairy
Healer X Hunter
Prince X theft/bandit

Probably these three are the ones iI'm most interested in unless there are any others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:28 pm
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni

WizardXfairy
Healer X Hunter
Prince X theft/bandit

Probably these three are the ones iI'm most interested in unless there are any others.

These happen to be the ones Im craving, here are plots for them
Healer X HUnter

~Unnatural Healer~
Sara is a blood healer, rare of breed and her kind a healer of high skills. Her kind once killed and drained of blood to be sold to those ill, her blood a useful medicine that can heal or kill mixed with the correct herbs. Every city and town that pays a tax now get a blood doctor to help heal its people, Sara sent to the capital where a gang resides under the surface of the town hunting out her kind.
Sara studies the old doctors medical records one night when she smell something odd, and awakes to a dark room with a man who is a member of the gang, he greets her with a surprising amount of respect and he leaves only to return with another man who greet her with a smile and calls her his wife. Sara find it odd, the law saying she could only wed her kind for the sake of continuing the bloodline. Standing she looked at the man noticing some oddities of his own yet as he grabbed her hand she couldn't help but feel her heart race as it had once some time ago with an older crush she once had. Of course the man before he couldn't be the same family friend could it?

Prince X thief/Bandit

____ is a royal prince, and like many a marriage was arranged for him by his parents. Upon meeting the woman he couldnt follow his parents wishes. Leaving a note for them he left late in the night having taken a servants clothes. Out in the town he walked about any by morning he had lost what little gold he had on him.
What appeared to be a younger male walked up and held out a silk purse, his own. Surprised he asked the other what they wanted in return and they simply smiled and said that they had seen the robbery and wished to help, so the prince asked them for a favor. Get him out of the city and to the border and he would pay the other. Smiling the younger one agreed and by noon what the price took to be a young boy was in a dress and had the messy hair cleaned and swept up and she was flirting their way through the gates.

Wizard X fairy
(still a working progress)
A wizard is self studying poitions and in a small slip of the hand two mixed clearing a gas that put the male to sleep. When he woke the table was high up and a crow, twice his size, was sitting atop the desk. Lost in his own confusion he hardly noticed a gust of wind behind him till a hand covered his mouth and he was taken under the desk.
When he turned to see who it was a small girl dressed in petals and with wings settled against her back was looking up to where the crow was over to where the male was.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:38 pm
Krazy Kuni

n to be the ones Im craving, here are plots for them
Healer X HUnter

~Unnatural Healer~
Sara is a blood healer, rare of breed and her kind a healer of high skills. Her kind once killed and drained of blood to be sold to those ill, her blood a useful medicine that can heal or kill mixed with the correct herbs. Every city and town that pays a tax now get a blood doctor to help heal its people, Sara sent to the capital where a gang resides under the surface of the town hunting out her kind.
Sara studies the old doctors medical records one night when she smell something odd, and awakes to a dark room with a man who is a member of the gang, he greets her with a surprising amount of respect and he leaves only to return with another man who greet her with a smile and calls her his wife. Sara find it odd, the law saying she could only wed her kind for the sake of continuing the bloodline. Standing she looked at the man noticing some oddities of his own yet as he grabbed her hand she couldn't help but feel her heart race as it had once some time ago with an older crush she once had. Of course the man before he couldn't be the same family friend could it?

Prince X thief/Bandit

____ is a royal prince, and like many a marriage was arranged for him by his parents. Upon meeting the woman he couldnt follow his parents wishes. Leaving a note for them he left late in the night having taken a servants clothes. Out in the town he walked about any by morning he had lost what little gold he had on him.
What appeared to be a younger male walked up and held out a silk purse, his own. Surprised he asked the other what they wanted in return and they simply smiled and said that they had seen the robbery and wished to help, so the prince asked them for a favor. Get him out of the city and to the border and he would pay the other. Smiling the younger one agreed and by noon what the price took to be a young boy was in a dress and had the messy hair cleaned and swept up and she was flirting their way through the gates.

Wizard X fairy
A wizard is self studying poitions and in a small slip of the hand two mixed clearing a gas that put the male to sleep. When he woke the table was high up and a crow, twice his size, was sitting atop the desk. Lost in his own confusion he hardly noticed a gust of wind behind him till a hand covered his mouth and he was taken under the desk.
When he turned to see who it was a small girl dressed in petals and with wings settled against her back was looking up to where the crow was over to where the male was.

Wow, those are all interesting... I can see each one being interesting in its own way...
7_7 hmmmmm. What would be the preferences themes to each one?
which one would you rather work on?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:45 pm
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni

Healer X HUnter

~Unnatural Healer~

Prince X thief/Bandit

Wizard X fairy

Wow, those are all interesting... I can see each one being interesting in its own way...

Well the unnatural healer and the One with the bandit intrest me most. It has also been some time since I had played a female so i would like to try to play as one if I may.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:08 pm
Krazy Kuni
Phoenix347
Krazy Kuni

Healer X HUnter

~Unnatural Healer~

Prince X thief/Bandit

Wizard X fairy

Well the unnatural healer and the One with the bandit intrest me most. It has also been some time since I had played a female so i would like to try to play as one if I may.

I play straight males because they are the only mindset I know accurately so that's completely fine. Out of those two, I would see the healer being more interaction between the two and the other being more actionish, but that's just my prediction.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff