Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching For 1x1 Parnters(Female Prefered/Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:46 am
Open Rps [Strikes mean closed for the moment]

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess[Inspired by Ghost In The Shell]

-Life and death are the two most important part of humanity. Balance is everything. But there's always one fault to be found, this fault? A boy who simply cannot die. And for some reason he is thrown upon the life of a girl who other than her fate has nothing to do with him. With danger looking for him and his luck being absolutely terrible her life will be turned into a tornado.

-A warrior/assassin/mage/half-dragon/etc., a boy with a strange power and a talking sword. These three are tossed together after a terrorist attack. The boy seems normal but is fighting monsters that normal people would run from with a snarky talking sword. You see this and without realizing it you've been tossed together by fate. A dark organization, murders in the city and a strange group fighting to protect that very city and even the world. Just what kind of person is this boy?

-Summoning was supposed to be easy for someone of your skill. So why is it so difficult!? But finally, finally you get your magic runes right and your chants in the right place. You'll summon something strong for sure.
Fate is a fickle mistress.[Summoned boyxmagic girl/witch/huntress/etc.]

-Demon Queen and Hero finally meet for their epic battle. It's a story as old as time itself and once again fate has brought upon a 'evil' to the world. Demons have risen up and created a kingdom of their own. With relations between the Demon Queen and the human government not going well the human government decide on a term with the queen. They would send a warrior, a heroes to do battle with her, if one of their heroes won she would give in to their terms, but if they could not defeat her in ten years they would give in to her demands for open trade and the support she would need to run her country. The Demon Queen has defeated fourteen 'heroes' thus far and the fifteenth is on his way. The hero arrives a the capital, where the Queen lives out her days, rather late, being two months off from schedule. What has he been doing? Sight seeing of course! The Queen who has faced false warrior after false warrior will meet a man who is much more than a hero, he's just an oddball of a man.

-Princess/Demon[Three ideas]

-The story is an old one. Your world needs someone who can save them, a hero, but your world has no one powerful enough to do battle with the evil king and his demonic generals stationed around the world. But in ancient texts you, a priestess with incredible holy powers, find a way to save your world. By acting out a ritual of entrusting your body and soul to the one who you will summon you call out to another world for a hero that will be able to lift mountains, dash across the seas with ease and can defeat even the monster that threatens your lands. Said hero appears, in tattered clothing with dry blood covering his body. Has the adventure ended before it even began?

If you don't like these and have some ideas of your own let me know I'm open to almost anything. Accept slave stuff...
I prefer pms but I'm flexible
Post length per post: 1-2 paragraghs is a good amount

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:12 pm
Bump  

AzureKing00

hareton_fan1

Shadowy Rogue

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 am
AzureKing00
I just joined but I've been on Gaia for a very long time. This is a new account and a new start.

Oh right I need to post my ideas sweatdrop

Student/Teacher
Celebrity/Normal Girl
Summoned Demon/Summoner
Spirit/New Tenant
New Student/Quiet Girl
Brother's Best Friend/Popular Girl
Single Father/High School Crush
Popular Boy/New Girl
New Boy/Popular Girl
Beast Tribesman/Captured Girl
Village Boy Saves Beast Tribeswoman And Takes Care Of Her
Demon Slayer And His/Her New Partner
If there are any ideas you’d like to try I’m open to many things.

Heyo biggrin If you're still looking to RP, I'm down. Out of the ideas you posed, are there any that particularly sound good to you right now?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:49 am
hareton_fan1
AzureKing00
I just joined but I've been on Gaia for a very long time. This is a new account and a new start.

Student/Teacher
Celebrity/Normal Girl
Summoned Demon/Summoner
Spirit/New Tenant
New Student/Quiet Girl
Popular Boy/New Girl
New Boy/Popular Girl

Heyo biggrin If you're still looking to RP, I'm down. Out of the ideas you posed, are there any that particularly sound good to you right now?

Sorry I'm somewhat busy with other rps  

AzureKing00

hareton_fan1

Shadowy Rogue

7,725 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 pm
AzureKing00
hareton_fan1
AzureKing00

Student/Teacher
Celebrity/Normal Girl
Summoned Demon/Summoner
Spirit/New Tenant
New Student/Quiet Girl
Popular Boy/New Girl
New Boy/Popular Girl

Sorry I'm somewhat busy with other rps

It's all good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:32 pm
-A strange dog like boy comes to a school and attaches to (either) the most popular girl/a normal girl. However he's hiding a secret, he's a werewolf! ...that acts like a puppy...

-Summoned Being/Summoner: Its a world of magic and you are traditional/combat(either long range spells(the stuff you usually see in fantasy) or enhancement spells and saboteur hexes(things that make you stronger/faster/invisible/etc., give your weapon an element attack and make your opponent weaker)) but to become the next level of mage you need a familiar(me)

-Hero?/Villain(no real plan but it could be fun)

-Dragon and rider(again no real plan)

-You are a hero of light and have been sent to find and capture a boy who has fallen to darkness. You find your charge but...he's not exactly what you expected.

-Being a thief has been profilable, but maybe you shouldn't have stolen from a tribe of beastmen. After a lengthy chase you and the only beastman you couldn't lose have been transported to a world filled with technology and over run with beasts you've never seen. Now you have to rely on each other to survive and maybe find a way back to your own time

-There are tales of a demon/creature/whatever so powerful he/she(can be either of us) mastered every spell ever created. Now (me/you) must free them from their prison and bind them to (my/your) soul in hopes of stopping a terrible fate from falling on the world

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess

-Seven Factions govern the world with their strange but powerful abilites: Ice Haven, Flaming Jackals, Black Lightning, Seraph Sound, Sky Riders, Geo and Illuminate Sol. For years they have fought for control with no clear winner, unfortunately time is a cruel being. The currect (I'll let you pick which faction[elements in order: ice, fire, electricity/lightning, sound, wind, earth and light]) leader is dying and is need of an heir. He/She finds the perfect candidate in a boy who has nothing to do with thier war except being a distant relative of the leader. You their right hand must go and protect the new heir from the other factions until he can absorb the entirety of the leader's power, whether you want to or not. But watch out because the power is not settled in the boy and even your close friends can be your enemies.

-You along with many other women have been sent to an island for one purpose, to appease the lord of elements and monsters. The King of Mystics was sealed away during his twenty year sleep thus expanding the time to two hundred years, however the seal is about to break and the King will soon awaken. However in preparation for this day you have been trained day and night in the ways of the sword and powerful magic for all your life in the small hope of killing the King during his weakest, when he awakens. But will your power be enough, or is the King even stronger than the tales say? And are the tales even right?

These are my new ideas, if you have an idea you'd like to try let me know

AzureKing00

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:45 am
AzureKing00
-A strange dog like boy comes to a school and attaches to (either) the most popular girl/a normal girl. However he's hiding a secret, he's a werewolf! ...that acts like a puppy...

-Summoned Being/Summoner: Its a world of magic and you are traditional/combat(either long range spells(the stuff you usually see in fantasy) or enhancement spells and saboteur hexes(things that make you stronger/faster/invisible/etc., give your weapon an element attack and make your opponent weaker)) but to become the next level of mage you need a familiar(me)

-You are a hero of light and have been sent to find and capture a boy who has fallen to darkness. You find your charge but...he's not exactly what you expected.

-Being a thief has been profilable, but maybe you shouldn't have stolen from a tribe of beastmen. After a lengthy chase you and the only beastman you couldn't lose have been transported to a world filled with technology and over run with beasts you've never seen. Now you have to rely on each other to survive and maybe find a way back to your own time

-There are tales of a demon/creature/whatever so powerful he/she(can be either of us) mastered every spell ever created. Now (me/you) must free them from their prison and bind them to (my/your) soul in hopes of stopping a terrible fate from falling on the world

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess

-Seven Factions govern the world with their strange but powerful abilites: Ice Haven, Flaming Jackals, Black Lightning, Seraph Sound, Sky Riders, Geo and Illuminate Sol. For years they have fought for control with no clear winner, unfortunately time is a cruel being. The currect (I'll let you pick which faction[elements in order: ice, fire, electricity/lightning, sound, wind, earth and light]) leader is dying and is need of an heir. He/She finds the perfect candidate in a boy who has nothing to do with thier war except being a distant relative of the leader. You their right hand must go and protect the new heir from the other factions until he can absorb the entirety of the leader's power, whether you want to or not. But watch out because the power is not settled in the boy and even your close friends can be your enemies.

-You along with many other women have been sent to an island for one purpose, to appease the lord of elements and monsters. The King of Mystics was sealed away during his twenty year sleep thus expanding the time to two hundred years, however the seal is about to break and the King will soon awaken. However in preparation for this day you have been trained day and night in the ways of the sword and powerful magic for all your life in the small hope of killing the King during his weakest, when he awakens. But will your power be enough, or is the King even stronger than the tales say? And are the tales even right?

I'm up for any of these except the
Werewolf boy and Girl
Hero/Villain
Dragon/Rider
(Been in big guilds with those themes lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:53 am
AzureKing00

I really like that werewolf story and the Hero/Villain, sounds really fun
I'm up for any of those  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:10 pm
-KooL-LiSa-
AzureKing00

I really like that werewolf story and the Hero/Villain, sounds really fun
I'm up for any of those

The hero/villain thing is something I'd like to try  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:10 pm
Yaroki
AzureKing00

I'm up for any of these except the
Werewolf boy and Girl
Hero/Villain
Dragon/Rider
(Been in big guilds with those themes lol)

Dragon/Rider is something I want ti try out. Pm me and we can discuss the details  

AzureKing00

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:23 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:33 pm
AzureKing00
Bump

Are you still wanting to do that one RP?  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:24 pm
BUMP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:06 am
New Ideas!

-Beastmen are a natural part of the world nowadays. Humans and beastmen, unexpectedly, live in peace, trading ore and produce, protecting humans in their castles and along trading routes. Just as humans are all different shapes and sizes, so are beastmen. Tigermen, snakewomen and many more types of beastmen exist in the world, and more are discovered all the time. However you are still very wary of beastmen, to the pint where you try and avoid them when you can. However you learn that not asking for beastmen protection during your travels might not have been a good idea. You are kidnapped by thieves and taken to their hideout. But before you are sold or worse, a strange sight appears and saves you, a young Lynxman with a very kind smile.

-Your parents are wealthy and you have been given everything you could ever want. However near fatal bad luck has followed you since birth, such events as being kidnapped, failed assassinations and the like has made your parents very paranoid and have blocked you off from the world for years. However your parents have a birthday present for you, a bodyguard. However this 'bodyguard' is nothing like you'd expect, as a matter of fact he doesn't seem quite...human.

-As a warrior you protected your charge with your life, being so close you almost fell in love. But when your prince is betrayed and pursed you do everything you can to protect him, but it was seemingly not enough. After killing a man after your prince's life all three of you fall into a deep river and your life begins to fade. But strange circumstances flings you into a time that is not your own. There you meet the mirror image of your prince in a businesswoman's son. With your honor attached to protecting your charge things will get somewhat difficult as the days go on.

-A simple love story is one where a boy and girl meet one day and fall in love. This is not a simple love story. The boy in this case is a little strange in terms of personality, he likes to listen to music, a little bit of a nerd but likes to talk to people. The girl is...a delinquent, one who is known for causing trouble and being overall scary, but may or may not be like the stories tell. No one in the world expects them to get together, not their friends and not their family. But stranger things have happened.  

AzureKing00

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:53 am
AzureKing00

-Beastmen are a natural part of the world nowadays. Humans and beastmen, unexpectedly, live in peace, trading ore and produce, protecting humans in their castles and along trading routes. Just as humans are all different shapes and sizes, so are beastmen. Tigermen, snakewomen and many more types of beastmen exist in the world, and more are discovered all the time. However you are still very wary of beastmen, to the pint where you try and avoid them when you can. However you learn that not asking for beastmen protection during your travels might not have been a good idea. You are kidnapped by thieves and taken to their hideout. But before you are sold or worse, a strange sight appears and saves you, a young Lynxman with a very kind smile.

I am very interested in RPing with idea with you. I am also interested in the Seven Factions one as well  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff