Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Inuyasha RP OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:50 am
I'm just checking if there would be any interest in a RP set in the Inuyasha universe?

For this RP, I'm not asking for anyone to play canon characters; in fact, it's preferred for everyone to have OCs (original characters).
The setting would be a random village during the time that Inuyasha and company are searching for the jewel shards, probably early on after the shards have dispersed. What this means is jewel shards are mentioned, but none have appeared near this village.

Characters can be humans, demons, or half-demons.
The original setting is a village of my creation (but it's like all the villages in the show/manga. Some houses, rice fields, farming, etc, etc)

I'm hoping that if there's interest that this would be a group RP =)

When there's interest, I'll say more about plot, setting, etc  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:18 am
I am interested. I had an Inuyasha rp that died a while back and I really want to use the characters I made.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:15 am
I be interested. It would be my first Inuyasha RP and I do like the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 pm
loth17
Yuri_Misawa

(if you have characters planned), can you tell me about your characters? biggrin  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:29 pm
I would make someone like Kikyo/Kagome, although she be more free spirited and relaxed in comparison to the two. For what she would be doing is essentially a demon killer for hire, at least for the beginning. My other idea is a super human (maybe a demon) with a soft spot for animals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:35 pm
OOOOOOH I WANT!!!!!  

Kosai01

Friendly Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:51 pm
I want in on this. My character is a siren/fox demon. She's full demon but she's got a respect for humans because she was raised by one from the time she was a baby due to her parents being killed by angry villagers after she born. If I can use her, I’d be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:37 pm
I don't want to keep anyone from this RP because of skill level. Beginners to veterans, I'm okay with all of them. What I really care about, though, is whether or not you know the series. I'm not expecting people to know everything (I don't know everything), but just make sure your characters stick with the universe.

No one from the modern age is allowed unless you give GOOD reason (just as a heads up).  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:49 pm
wise_ninja_person

(if you have characters planned), can you tell me about your characters? biggrin

Jigoku no ryÅ«: In ancient times there lived a dragon who tired of devouring humans. In the search for greater power it devoured humans with spiritual power, demons, and even its own kind. Eventually a group of powerful monks fought against the dragon for three whole days. At the end of those days the spiritual powers of the monks proved powerful enough to seal the dragon away. When the jewel was shattered one of its shards flew over the shrine where the dragon was sealed. Though it could leave the shrine it had still lost much of its power and can't take its draconic forrm. It currently searches for a spiritual person to undo the last pieces of its seal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:57 pm
loth17
Jigoku no ryū: In ancient times there lived a dragon who tired of devouring humans. In the search for greater power it devoured humans with spiritual power, demons, and even its own kind. Eventually a group of powerful monks fought against the dragon for three whole days. At the end of those days the spiritual powers of the monks proved powerful enough to seal the dragon away. When the jewel was shattered one of its shards flew over the shrine where the dragon was sealed. Though it could leave the shrine it had still lost much of its power and can't take its draconic forrm. It currently searches for a spiritual person to undo the last pieces of its seal.

dude, that sounds so cool eek what form does Jigoku take since it's not a draconic form? *curious*

*to all*
I'm going to level with y'all. I've never run a RP. What I'd like to do with this is give y'all a setting, put in my own Inuyasha RPC, and then just let it go. Since the original/main setting is a village I've thought of for my character's backstory, I'll play the village elders as needed, but everything else is up to you. So, if your character comes into town, and you decide you need a random villager to bump into them for a quick interaction, then by all means, feel free to do so! If your character decides to waltz in and start slaughtering people, expect and play other villagers' reactions; also expect the elders (me) to make a response/interaction with you.

I'll give further/more detailed stuff about the setting if/when I get some feedback. Does this sound like an okay idea? Can y'all work easily off that and still have fun?  

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Kosai01

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:18 pm
Yup sounds good. Will work on profile soonu  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:29 pm
wise_ninja_person
dude, that sounds so cool eek what form does Jigoku take since it's not a draconic form? *curious*

In its weakened form it was but a simple snake. The holy people at the shrine could have resealed it rather quickly. So It waited and played at being still asleep. It waited until one of the younger priestesses was dozing off near where Jigoku was pretending to be asleep. Jigoku struck quickly, slew the priestess and stole her body to be its host until it could regain its power. Over time what energy it had unsealed mutated the priestesses body into something more inhuman.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 pm
bumping to make sure y'all know that I'm thinking on how to set up a RP thread for this and how to do profiles *hadn't thought of them*

I'm really bad at titles; any ideas or suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:33 pm
Inuyasha: The untold story  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

wise_ninja_person

Aekea Survivor

19,440 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:02 am
I like it =D
A lot of the RPs in this guild have names that tell me absolutely nothing about the RP, so I've never bothered to look into them =/  
~Roleplay Planning and OOC~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff