Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Transitioning into the Black Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:53 pm
All was quiet. All was calm in the spring evening. The mechanic was working diligently as always in his workshop tucked away on the Barton town street. He was at peace, humming quietly to himself as the radio played its evening music. The music floated out from the open windows in the cool air. Inside the workshop it was relatively warm from the various machines working away.

He was unaware that someone was amiss in the workshop home. Until he heard something beep. The noise made his head snap up from what he was working on.

The entire street was rocked by the noise of an explosion. Smoke billowed into the air, covering the area. The cobblestone street was cracked from debris as well as the other buildings. Shrapnel was falling of various projects littered on everything, even stuck in exterior walls of the surrounding buildings. The radio was oddly still playing only the music was warped from the damage.

What had become of Arron Straight?

.::How this RP works::.
1. Pay attention to Arron’s avatar, it holds hints.
2. Links are a good thing to pay attention to.
3. You may end up with a prize!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:37 am
.::Clues::.

.:Avatars:.

[These are in order of events]

User Image
User Image

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:46 am
At that moment of the explosion, a shudder ran through the waitress down the block. Eyes wide, she dropped the tray of drinks she was carrying out to a pair of customers, mugs crashing to bits on the floor. The whole room jolted with fear, bodies darting under the tables for protection. Gazes were shielded from the unknown threat, all but one as she flung her apron over the counter and took the back roads down the alley. "Please excuse me..." A bright flash of color and light peeked from in between the buildings as Sammy transformed into Solsi, the radiant anon, following the smoke and closing in on the targeted area. The police hadn't yet arrived, and the place appeared deserted. Wait a minute... she thought, recognizing the address as she closed in on the scene. This is Arron's place! Or it......was............

"Arron!" she cried, jumping into the rubble and pulling aside large chunks in a frantic search. "Arron! Are you there? Can you hear me?"

OOC: I'll give it a try...sorry if I screw up...but I can't leave a friend all exploded! Sammy's coming! D:
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:47 pm
With the weather turning better and the blessing of sunblock, the surgeon had been spending more and more of his time outdoors when he wasn't busy. At the moment he was enjoying his lunch hour, wandering the neighborhood on foot in an attempt to familiarize himself it. Sciurus was slowly growing used to the crowds and chaos of daytime as he turned a corner. Then all at once a distant rumble sounded, as if a giant had touched down on the street. Though Sciurus was a few blocks away from the site, a tremor ran through the street, catching him off guard.

"What the hell??" The surgeon studied his surroundings warily, wondering about earthquakes. Sciurus spied a plume of smoke in the distance and his unease deepened. Whatever was going on, casualties were probably guaranteed. Better not wait for an ambulance to summon him. The surgeon took off running in the direction of the smoke plume.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Radiant Anon Solsi

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:24 am
Solsi didn't see the doctor coming, nor did she manage to sense it. She just kept standing waist deep in debris, clearing enough aside to rule out that Arron wasn't trapped beneath. Then she'd wade through and start over, searching elsewhere. Doesn't Arron have a lot of secret hatches? Oh please be in one... she thought, wishing he were okay.

OOC: Hi Sciurus!
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Dr Sciurus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:48 pm
Sitting on a park bench in the cool evening air was a rather familiar lady. The Freak had been so glad to have finally seen the sun again. Brighter times are coming..., she thought to herself, as she leaned back and watched the sky turn from blue to black, in various shades. She closed her eyes for a moment merely, thinking up lovely words to describe how she felt. Music was heard from a window, and she listened, hoping that her friend was not working all too hard on such a fine night as this. Days like these are too precious... I should ask him to come outside with me for a bit.

Opening her eyes again, she gazed upon the sky, where the first stars had come out to look back at her. She took a moment to write about it, for she simply must. It would ache her so not to.

"Alone, I watch the sky
And it is watching me
As I set out to try
To set my dear friend free

The night has called us out
The stars are waiting yet
And I can feel no doubt
That soo-"

Right in that moment, her pen stopped. Something was wrong. She felt it, deep in her bones. The lady stood right up and dropped both pen and notes, as the inferno suddenly took place before her very eyes. Arron... Within the blink of an eye, the beutiful even had been torn apart into ashes and rubble, and the stars failed to see beyond the smoke. It was gone. It was all there before, but now it was gone. How? And why?

The Freak managed no motion. No words. She simply stood there, horrified of what she had witnessed. She closed her eyes and opened them once more. Over and over. Praying each time she opened them that perhaps, just maybe, this time she would finally wake up. A single thought went through her mind. Her voice repeat it, alike a distant echo... "If only I'd written faster... If only I'd knocked on that door... If only I'd asked him sooner... Then all would be as before..."

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:38 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
The Sweet Freak
Radiant Anon Solsi

Being unfamiliar with the town as of yet and especially so with this section, the surgeon wasn't sure where he was running to. He also had no idea whose rescue he was running to, or what he would find. Not that it would have mattered, as he believed doctors went where they were needed, and assisted those who needed it. Upon reaching the disaster block and rushing onto the street, Sciurus stopped to survey the damage. A building was in pieces, and smoke and debris cluttered the air. Perhaps a gas explosion? There didn't appear to be any bodies or screaming yet, but thoughts of unstable infrastructure and worse to come kept the doctor on guard as he got closer, looking for people. "Hello?! MEDIC! I AM A SURGEON! Is anyone here?!"

{/Waves/ Hello dear!}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:50 pm
_
Solsi stopped in her frantic search a moment, lifted her chin and turned her head toward a familiar, distant voice... Is that...Doctor Sciurus? she thought, squinting a little. Climbing over the rubble and trying not to trip as the stones rolled aside, she waved to him across the distance. "Hello! Over here! I think someone may be trapped in the debris!" She had no way of knowing for sure, but she'd explain as much when he neared. If Arron was under the collapsed building there was no time to waste, and a lot of the bigger pieces was a two person job, minimum.

OOC: Sammy's in her super form right now, just too lazy to change my avi. =3=
Dr Sciurus

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:11 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

{Figured. So he wouldn't recognize her much then, even besides the notes}

Sciurus had trouble picking her form out through the rubble, but he definitely heard a woman's voice. Who was she, and what exactly had happened here? "I am coming! Be careful!" He called, the last part mostly to himself as the surgeon started to work his way into the the remains of the building. He couldn't be sure if the absence of any limbs was a good or bad sign as he picked his way towards the woman. "Are you hurt, Miss? What happened here? "

She had mentioned someone trapped, but if there was perhaps a gas leak or enough damage to the neighboring buildings, then they should retreat to a safe distance until emergency crews arrived. "It could still be dangerous here. If anyone remains, we must recover them at once."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:55 am
_
_

Solsi reached out for him and took the doctor's forearms in a beseeching manner. "I'm not sure, I only just arrived myself. I know, well I've seen the man who works here, I think he was inside when...whatever it was went off. I'm trying to find him." She listened and understood his concerns. It was the safe thing to do but... When embodying her inner heroine she was never accustom to playing it safe. "That's probably wise but...I couldn't live with myself if something happened to him. Will you help me move these bricks?"

OOC: Correct sir~
Gahh, I keep forgetting how to spell heroine...with or without the e? I'm always like, "Careful, choose wrong and you're spelling out the name of a drug..." XD

Dr Sciurus

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:38 am
A dark blue haired young woman was making her way back home after a trip to the grocery store. It felt like another spring day. The cool breeze lingered in the evening air. The life in the trees slowly returning. It felt like just another trip, until... BOOM! There was an explosion a few streets over. Smoke started to rise into the sky. People stared and panicked.

Rather than running away, Kate had decided to find where the explosion came from. On her run there, she had recalled a friend's workshop was around the corner. Was the explosion from..? She was hoping this wasn't true. She arrived to the next street over and gazed at the disaster in front of her. It was littered with debris and shrapnel.

The mage had gotten closer to the wreckage and discovered something horrible. The mechanic's workshop was now just a bunch of rubble. "Oh Gaia... ARRON!" she shouted, hurrying to the scene. It seems she wasn't the only one there, though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:40 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate

The surgeon tried not to flinch at her touch. Normally even his patients didn't touch him, and Sciurus usually left it to the nurses to deal with the family if he could help it. But fortunately, Solsi grabbing onto his arms actually helped the doctor keep his balance. Sciurus held his hands out in surrender as well as he could without upsetting her. "Alright, alright. While I don't know who may have been here, I am obligated to help as a surgeon. I merely suggested you retreat in case the rest of the building comes down."

The surgeon studied the debris, looking for body parts or other hints of a presence. "We can start wherever you wish. And why do you seem so fami-?" Another woman shouting cut off his question, And Sciurus looked around annoyed. Honestly, where were the ambulances? "OVER HERE!"

{Lol, I know what you mean. Looked it up though, the drug doesn't have an 'e'. Heroin = spoon, Heroine = Sailor Moon /SHOT & I've always found "balance" a hard word to spell.}  

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:02 pm
_
_

Her expression turned from urgent to serious. "I respect your wisdom as a professional, but I assure you I can help. That's why I'm here." She spoke kindly but sternly, determined to put her hands to use until Arron was found. Her head turned as a voice interrupted them. It was a girl with dark blue hair...from what she could tell at a distance, and she knew Arron's name. Solsi waved at her, hoping to get her attention.

OOC: Ha, smart! Though knowing me I'll get that trick mixed up and turned around as well... =w='
Ah well...one of these days it'll stick.

Dr Sciurus
RandomKate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:23 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Dr Sciurus
The Sweet Freak
RandomKate

The police, Barton Guard, fire department & emergency medical professionals arrived not long after the explosion. The flames were put out & the dust had finally settled.
However, the only thing to be found of the Lythcol mechanic's was a cracked & bloodied pair of goggles & some crap of cloth that looked like it belonged to his sleeve. The fabric was stained red & was still very damp.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:45 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
Dr Sciurus
The Sweet Freak
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The mage joined up with the rest to help look. Sciurus was the only one she knew. The other was a young woman dressed like a magical girl. Eventually, several professionals showed up to the scene to clear the fire and to search for the mechanic. Unfortunately, they could only find a bloody pair of goggles & a red soaked cloth that belonged to his sleeve "N-No way..." Kate said in disbelief.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff