Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:56 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Mr Jes

OtakuKat

greendiscoking1977

Masato Kusaka

Korensu

Okay guys, I'm opening up an OOC so we can chat amongst ourselves easier.

Post plot ideas, suggestions, artwork - and talk to each other about where you want to take your characters in the future!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:39 pm
Hi cat_pirate  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:14 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Mr Jes

OtakuKat

greendiscoking1977

Masato Kusaka

BunoBuno

Hey y'all. Korensu here.

Buno has tasked me with Moderating the OOC.

Just want to say that I'm having a blast so far and I have a lot of ideas for Kizoku in the works

Speaking of which, Buno has also asked me to wrap up what's been going on so everyone is caught up - because I'm awesome at synopsis.

So Gaim, Baron, and Zangetsu just got their butts handed to them at Yggdrasil. They didn't quite anticipate the strength of Gridon or the interference of Knuckle.

Meanwhile, Bravo toys with the young Geki while awaiting the appearance of Kurokage, a Rider who claims to represent team Raid Wild. Unknown to the other members of Raid Wild, Kurokage is their former Leader and Current Sponser. Their newly appointed leader, Geki - not approving of the inclusion of Sengoku Drivers in the Beat Rider life, denounces Kurokage's association with Raid Wild by fighting Bravo instead! Will Kurokage step in and keep Geki from getting hurt?

Inside Yggdrasil, Knuckle and DJ Sagara are plotting something behind Gridon's back - something that involves Zangetsu and Ryugen, the two people he specifically chose to give belts too.

In the labs, Professor Sengoku prepares the prototype for the next generation of Riders. But he needs a test subject. His research has turned his attention towards Zangetsu.

With the next batch of Sengoku Drivers ready for release, and a New Generation of belts along the way, who will be next to join the War? On that note...what happens when someone wins?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:22 pm
Also I just changed my username after nearly a decade!  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
Yo! 4laugh

Well guys, as I told Buno (i.e. SuperOniBlue) and hinted at Dark to, the major plot ideas I'm thinking about take place sometime after the current battle when Ryou gives Hideyuki the Genesis Driver and Melon Energy Lockseed. He basically tells Zangetsu the whole story on the condition that Hideyuki cannot tell anyone due to it causing massive panic or whatever.

This causes Zangetsu to work as a double agent between Yggrassil and Hiyori of sorts as he struggles to decide which is right until he eventually betrays one or the other.

Ryou will also kind of "using" Hideyuki for his own means as well.

----

That's pretty much all the major plot stuff I've got planned for right now, but I'd be more than happy to incorporate and merge it with other people's ideas if somebody wants. For example, Sengoku letting Ryou "steal" the Genesis Driver for Hideyuki. I don't know. xd

Aside from more character development, that's all I've got. Any ideas?

It's been a real blast with everyone so far! Let's keep on making an awesome RP! ^o^

SuperOniBlue

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Korensu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm
I'm just hoping to get Koji involved in the main storyline, soon. xd I just kinda feel like I've had him off in a vacuum and just started getting involved with other characters.  

greendiscoking1977

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:26 am
greendiscoking1977
I'm just hoping to get Koji involved in the main storyline, soon. xd I just kinda feel like I've had him off in a vacuum and just started getting involved with other characters.
I'm not shooting for "main story lines" per say, more like a bunch of smaller story lines that intersect at times and will eventually merge together for one big...uh...main story line.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:13 am
SuperOniBlue
greendiscoking1977
I'm not shooting for "main story lines" per say, more like a bunch of smaller story lines that intersect at times and will eventually merge together for one big...uh...main story line.

I get what you mean. It was more just a joke on my part xD  

greendiscoking1977

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:15 pm
I think I will have Baron turn into the good version of himself from the Soccer movie before he drops to the thinking Kaito had near the end of the series  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:21 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor
I think I will have Baron turn into the good version of himself from the Soccer movie before he drops to the thinking Kaito had near the end of the series

Yay good Baron. XD

I'm not really sure what direction Rei is going in. I do want her to start working with Gaim and Zangetsu soon, but it's also nice having her with Bravo and Geki to add some plot there.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:22 pm
Sorry to double post, but I am DYING right now! I was not expecting everyone to like Rei this way. XD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:13 pm
OtakuKat
Sorry to double post, but I am DYING right now! I was not expecting everyone to like Rei this way. XD;;

LOL Well, Koji is just a flirt in general. Idk for sure what girl he's gonna go after definitively xD  

greendiscoking1977

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:29 pm
OtakuKat
You know, at first I was thinking about doing a love triangle sort of thing between Hideyuki, Hiyori and Rei for the sure hell of it until I decided that it might be a little too silly for a pretty serious and storyline driven RP. xd

There's a potential girl I'm thinking about him going after/falling for eventually however due to some of the storylines I'm having involved in, but won't know for sure yet for a while. I at least want to get through my planned storylines first. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:36 pm
I just had to share this lol

User Image  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 pm
greendiscoking1977
OtakuKat

LOL Well, Koji is just a flirt in general. Idk for sure what girl he's gonna go after definitively xD

It's not just Koji though. Pretty sure Hideyuki, Geki and maybe Kizoku thought Rei was pretty lol.

Mr Jes
You know, at first I was thinking about doing a love triangle sort of thing between Hideyuki, Hiyori and Rei for the sure hell of it until I decided that it might be a little too silly for a pretty serious and storyline driven RP. xd

There's a potential girl I'm thinking about him going after/falling for eventually however due to some of the storylines I'm having involved in, but won't know for sure yet for a while. I at least want to get through my planned storylines first. xd

Rei would most likely be way too naive to notice anything....unless Hideyuki pulled a Koji. XD;;

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Ajldlkfjsljfklsdjfl that is so cute!  
Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas