Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
Have a question to ask? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:35 am
Anything you want to ask us, OR someone in particular?

Got an idea about something?

Ask us or quote us!

We will be happy to answer you! ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:12 pm
R0uge The Bat

Well for starters, I would like to again apologize that I haven't been able to do much during the time you had your holiday off from work. cat_sad

I actually got really sick the past week and it affected me bad enough to the point I missed last week's classes. My nose has been bleeding frequently because of it getting extremely raw... So again, really sorry about that, Rouge... If it isn't bad enough that my internet it utter crap... Soon as I am able to get my own laptop and a much better network connection instead of relying on the network my father decided to get, I promise I will be much more active.

Now as for my ideas. For one, if you like, I could add a Date/Time/Weather system to the main RP regions: United Federation, Soleanna, and Prison Island. If you like, I could also add a map? It would be basically just like the Map/Date/Time/Weather thread I made for the other RP.

On another note, as for the available elements. This part confuses me. For one, should Light and Dark be added as well? Also why would elements be restricted to OC's only? Because wouldn't Mephiles be the element of "darkness" in a matter of speaking? If not, than theirs another example. Iblis. I'm not sure how he wouldn't be the element of fire. If he wasn't the element of fire, that would mean the actual element of fire him/herself would be able to control Iblis since the element of fire is basically the creator and manipulator of all fire and in a matter of speaking, Iblis creates and manipulates all fire as well since he literally is fire himself; much like Mephiles literally being darkness. How would this go about?

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:38 pm
MephiIes the Dark

As I had said before;
That's fine, I am not able to reply as much now due to full time work starting up again so don't worry about it ^^
Same with Knuckles, we both work for the same company - different stores and going into Christmas and the start of the year is the most busiest time for us. Sadly we can only reply around the same time and depending on the hours we do.
I guess we all are busy. sweatdrop not to mention my sucky timing at my holiday. xD;

As for a time map and weather - I think that is a good idea and surely helps!
I will again leave that up to you and for you to control, just when things start to pick up, any big changes - you can send out an announcement if you like.

The elements I thought was a good idea for OC's to have something unique.
Then again - I personally think if your OC has a few different elements, then you can take up more then one and more than one character can have that said element as well. I don't want it to be limited as I think it is unfair if two OC's have the same element but only one can have it.
I guess it makes the whole character ''feeling important'' or ''special'' but again you can always learn elements too?
If there are other elements you can put down, then you can add to the list smile

Because having an element for an OC and not a Canon - This you can also do, but all the canons have their own special ability too. I agree that Mephiles is darkness, but isn't Shadow as well? Who would be light then?
I guess it would get messy as well.
So if that does become an issue I will take it out. OC characters will have to find their own ''uniqueness'' as I have done with Sophie. There is a few big things about her I haven't mentioned yet because I want that to be a surprise smile I didn't want to rely on the whole ''element'' thing for her. So I am not basing elements in the RP, but if the OC 'needs' it, then that is fine too.
For me, personally; My OC is unique in a different way that does not concern elements. She is an element of her own. smile

If the elements is not needed, I am happy to take them out. I only put the elements in there due to the same formula as the previous guild. emotion_sweatdrop

If you can think of a better way to use the elements, then by all means please take over the elements side of things. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:13 pm
R0uge The Bat

To me, Shadow's element isn't entirely darkness as much as it looks more like raw vengeful power. The reason I think Mephiles as a Dark element is because of how he actually started off as looking like a mass of dark energy and he was able to hide in the shadows until he decided to take on Shadow the hedgehog's form for himself. Shadow the Hedgehog is genetically a hedgehog, but Mephiles on the other hand, I just figured he'd be the "Elemental of Darkness." Not that he controls the element, but that he is the element itself. Just like Iblis would be the element of fire?

I'd talk a bit more into it, but I gotta go for now. I'll also get to adding the Date/Time/Weather formats when I can.

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:51 am
MephiIes the Dark

You're the vice, you get as much say in this as I do and what is best for the guild emotion_yatta

Just whenever you are ready to do weather and the map. emotion_dealwithit I am fine if you copy and pasted as well what you did previously.
Thanks, Mephy ♥

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 am
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark

You're the vice, you get as much say in this as I do and what is best for the guild emotion_yatta

Just whenever you are ready to do weather and the map. emotion_dealwithit I am fine if you copy and pasted as well what you did previously.
Thanks, Mephy ♥

You're very welcome~

Apologies for not being able to get it up just yet. I've been finding myself lacking enough free time to do anything on Gaia recently. Today's going to be a laid back day though, so no more ifs, buts, or excuses about it from me. I'm going to get things up and running.

I will most certainly try to live up to being a vice captain~ classified_jet

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:31 am
R0uge The Bat

Juuuust curious. Could there possibly be an "Ask the Villains!" Too, maybe? I feel like it'd be a little odd if I did one for Mephiles in an "Ask the Heroes" section... ya know? =w=;

T'IS UNFAIR TO US VILLAINS! >:U lol

Also I would like to post Mephiles; but before I do, do we have any big Plot plans or specific storylines or-- ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 am
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat

Juuuust curious. Could there possibly be an "Ask the Villains!" Too, maybe? I feel like it'd be a little odd if I did one for Mephiles in an "Ask the Heroes" section... ya know? =w=;

Also I would like to post Mephiles; but before I do, do we have any big Plot plans or specific storylines or-- ?

Thats Fine c:
I'll add Ask the Villains too.
Mephiles is my hero though.

I have a plot for Sophie, but other than that... not right now, when Mephiles makes his entrance, I am thinking of getting Rouge to side with him.

If you have a plot, or can think of one then fire away!
Knuckles is good at making plots, so maybe you both can work together and think of something? It's a bit hard at the moment, but as more people post I think thats where we will get others to post as well.

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:16 am
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat

Thats Fine c:
I'll add Ask the Villains too.
Mephiles is my hero though.

I have a plot for Sophie, but other than that... not right now, when Mephiles makes his entrance, I am thinking of getting Rouge to side with him.

If you have a plot, or can think of one then fire away!
Knuckles is good at making plots, so maybe you both can work together and think of something? It's a bit hard at the moment, but as more people post I think thats where we will get others to post as well.

Mephiles is everyone's hero~ He's the one character that actually managed to kill Sonic. Even though that timeline was erased. >3<

I can think of quite a few plots and ideas actually, but with our lack of characters and people, it would be a bit hard. We need a Robotnik. I could easily make a profile for him too though. I'm just in a villainous mood it seems. =w=

The only thing is, that is asking to be two major villains in the Sonic universe... I might not be able to handle them both. lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:25 am
MephiIes the Dark

I have made the Ask the villains for you c: If you could do the post rules thingy since you are our head villain, that would be great!

( You can copy and paste mine if you want.) But I'll let you take charge of that sub forum! )

As for your reply (One post down) I refreshed the page while typing this one;

I think I will get Knuckles to post as Shadow as he has agreed ( Temporarily for him until someone wants to take over. ). That way I can use Rouge a bit better.
IF YOU want to be Robotnik, then go ahead and write his profile c: heart

Post your plot in Crew only? or Pm me?
I am eager to hear!
I'll talk to the others, we need to get this rolling emotion_dealwithit

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:35 am
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark

I have made the Ask the villains for you c: If you could do the post rules thingy since you are our head villain, that would be great!

( You can copy and paste mine if you want.) But I'll let you take charge of that sub forum! )

I think I will get Knuckles to post as Shadow as he has agreed ( Temporarily for him until someone wants to take over. ). That way I can use Rouge a bit better.

I am eager to hear!

Hmm... Ah I think I shall leave Eggman's awesomeness to someone else~ I'll explain my ideas and plots to you through a PM or so as well. Just know that it might take me a little while to get things arranged. I'll also work on the rules for the Ask the Villains section here in a little bit too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:42 am
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark

I am eager to hear!

Hmm... Ah I think I shall leave Eggman's awesomeness to someone else~ I'll explain my ideas and plots to you through a PM or so as well. Just know that it might take me a little while to get things arranged. I'll also work on the rules for the Ask the Villains section here in a little bit too.

Well... I don't mind playing as Shadow and Knuckles be Robotnik if that works? We don't mind xD

I have posted the guild on my profile as well c:
And that's fine! biggrin

I am going to work on some banners for all the characters to link to if they want to put it on their profile to the guild, I will make special ones for everyone c:

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:49 am
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark

I am eager to hear!

Well... I don't mind playing as Shadow and Knuckles be Robotnik if that works? We don't mind xD

And that's fine! biggrin

I am going to work on some banners for all the characters to link to if they want to put it on their profile to the guild, I will make special ones for everyone c:

You guy's don't have to take up characters just to fill in empty spots~ o; If anything, the free cannon characters available could draw in more people! Especially knowing Sonic and Shadow isn't taken yet. But it's up to you~ Can't wait to see the banners you create. classified_jet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:09 am
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark

I am eager to hear!

And that's fine! biggrin

You guy's don't have to take up characters just to fill in empty spots~ o; If anything, the free cannon characters available could draw in more people! Especially knowing Sonic and Shadow isn't taken yet. But it's up to you~ Can't wait to see the banners you create. classified_jet

I did the Rouge version, I will animate it tomorrow as I am too lazy right now haha. It was pretty rushed, but I'll make it look better tomorrow as I only used Paint.net and not Photoshop. >.<;
User Image

You make a good point . . . . gah, so tricky!
Well, I will see in a few weeks. Hopefully both of them go!
OMG YAY. I can now ask Mephy questions >w>

I'm gonna make a banners topic. c: But others can make their own, if they want.

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:01 am
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark
R0uge The Bat
MephiIes the Dark

I am eager to hear!

And that's fine! biggrin

I did the Rouge version, I will animate it tomorrow as I am too lazy right now haha. It was pretty rushed, but I'll make it look better tomorrow as I only used Paint.net and not Photoshop. >.<;
User Image

You make a good point . . . . gah, so tricky!
Well, I will see in a few weeks. Hopefully both of them go!
OMG YAY. I can now ask Mephy questions >w>

I'm gonna make a banners topic. c: But others can make their own, if they want.

I dunno what you're talking about. That picture looks amazing as is! gaia_diamond

Also... you would be able to ask Mephy... if his internet wasn't being a complete @$$ to him... =n= Trying to style up my topic with pictures and such like Knuckles' and yours, but this internet's not letting do $H!T worth with photobucket, photoshop, or anything that has to do with pictures.

Sonic Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff