Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
Absence/ Inactiveness! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:28 am
Since everyone gets busy IRL, I thought this might help c:

If you are sick, going away or just busy in general. Post below here!

It just makes things easy to let everyone know you can't post for whatever reason it may be!

( You do not need to post a reason if you don't want too. )

Please please please let us know! We REALLY want to avoid inactive members and such!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:49 am
Iri5
A few things I just want to note here just incase :3

-I work 10 hours most weekdays.. sometimes.. even weekends. T^T
-I normally will do 6 day shifts or 5 day shifts. It rotates every so often.
-I tend to log into Gaia at least once a day! (Be it at work or home)
-When im at work, I cannot access flash spaces.
-Im only active on this account. (This is my main acc.)
-Im based in the UK so my timezones and your timezones may not match up! :C

With all the above listed I hope you can understand if I dont reply to a RP or reply back to a conversations quickly.

smile But dont fret as I will see them when I next sign in! ^_^
Hope this Information is helpful!

That's fine! I think most of us are all on Skype anyways xD
So if you have any issues then you can list them here or on Skype. Either way is fine ~

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 am
Iri5
R0uge The Bat
Iri5

With all the above listed I hope you can understand if I dont reply to a RP or reply back to a conversations quickly.

So if you have any issues then you can list them here or on Skype. Either way is fine ~

Thanks Rouge ^_^ I hope to partake in a little side RP or something. I think id be rubbish at the main one ongoing at the moment. Ive not RP'ed in so long.

Actually that roleplay has been dead for awhile sadly.
I was hoping it would kick off again but that never happened. v.v;
So a new roleplay will start up again when everyone feels they are ready and I will redo the character list again.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:06 am
Iri5
R0uge The Bat
Iri5
R0uge The Bat
Iri5

Thanks Rouge ^_^ I hope to partake in a little side RP or something. I think id be rubbish at the main one ongoing at the moment. Ive not RP'ed in so long.

Actually that roleplay has been dead for awhile sadly.
I was hoping it would kick off again but that never happened. v.v;
So a new roleplay will start up again when everyone feels they are ready and I will redo the character list again.

Awesome! biggrin sounds like a good plan! I need to work on some cute pictures of cosmo for the posts! >U<
Would it be possible to make a template of some sort for characters layout?
That way I wont mess up on anything xD haha. If you need any help with templates and stuff I can try and make some too ^_^

Mephiles is the one that can make the templates as he did mine because I suck at them. Afterwards, I edited my posts and put the health bar etc in as I thought that was a good idea.
You can also use the ideas from the previous roleplay as it will be good to look back on and help others as an 'example roleplay' since it's dead.
I'll put in that as a sub as well!

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:33 am
I have been feeling really sick, but I'm also going to be busy for awhile. Although it won't stop me from posting once in awhile, the only thing that is stopping me is cause of my cold. I can barely think straight. I deeply apologize for my absents though, I'll try to rest up and feel better as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:24 am
Sazie Chan
I have been feeling really sick, but I'm also going to be busy for awhile. Although it won't stop me from posting once in awhile, the only thing that is stopping me is cause of my cold. I can barely think straight. I deeply apologize for my absents though, I'll try to rest up and feel better as soon as possible.

don't worry Sazie. I know your a devoted RPer no matter busy or how complicated your life gets. I hope you get better soon. Hope u can join us in 'how long is forever'. (Pats head)  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:54 am
I'm just letting everyone know . . .

I won't be online much this week due to my role change in my job - I will be more tired and my time on here will be limited due to recovery as my own health is important.

If you place an OC, please be patient to get your character accepted, the same with posts and replys etc on my end.
If it's urgent, please PM me. heart

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:52 pm
Hallo!

I do apologize for my absence. Even though I've been online, I haven't had much energy as of lately due to being very busy. Work has been getting harder and most recently, I graduated from community college. I've also been sick and am slowly recovering!

I will definitely do my best to get back to RPing here. I love this guild and I'm thankful for those who have been patient with me. :3

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:05 pm
Hallo!

I did post recently, but as of right now, I'm trying to keep up and so I might've messed up some stuff. I do apologize for it. I'm also letting everyone know that this weekend, I'm going to Colorado for the weekend with my mom. If anyone needs me around that time, please PM me. I will not be able to bring my computer.

Thank you for reading! Have an awesome day!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:13 pm
3Amaranth13
Hallo!

I did post recently, but as of right now, I'm trying to keep up and so I might've messed up some stuff. I do apologize for it. I'm also letting everyone know that this weekend, I'm going to Colorado for the weekend with my mom. If anyone needs me around that time, please PM me. I will not be able to bring my computer.

Thank you for reading! Have an awesome day!

Thanks Ama for the update! heart

R0uge The Bat
Vice Captain

Greedy Hunter

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:56 pm
Sophie The Hedgehog
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx
Sazie Chan
Commander Tower
KnuckIes The Echidna
3Amaranth13

Just a little heads up to those in the mini roleplay, I may not be online this weekend for my younger sister's graduation party coming up as well as a family reunion so to speak.

After that is all past, I'm told I may be spending much more time at home with the parents rather than at the apartment with my older brother. Their internet at home is very sluggish and hardly works until around the time past midnight. That aside, I also have to worry about having 4 other members of my family that share that one single computer...

Depending on how everything works out, I'll see what happens soon enough. My skyping will also be a bit rough because last I tried it there, it didn't work so I'll have to figure something out in that regard as well... Truly sorry for this inconvenience~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:36 pm
A few days ago I was still fighting a cold.

My flu has gotten worse though, so I'm going to rest mostly. I'm sorry I couldn't get on to rp, but it's hard for me to even think straight. My headaches are acting up pretty badly.

I'll be back once I feel better everyone. I just need to rest for awhile, I'm really sorry.

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sonic Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers