Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Connecting the dots Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 am
I just had a breakthrough.
I was just reading this sticky: What is polyamory --> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15484075

And I was particulary fascinated by this picture:
User Image

So I drew a picture of what I have going on right here atm...

And I came to the conclusion I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body biggrin
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:22 pm
oh, hey! this is what you mean! biggrin welcome to the guild. ^_^ it's not "my guild". it's just one of many guilds I am in.

as for your configuration graph.... wow. you are involved with more people than I could ever effectively navigate handling in my life. sweatdrop I suppose I should congratulate you on being so far successful with that.

judging by your statement, I am going to infer that you are seeing 8 gay men? which presents the question, "what are the odds that 8 gay men would all simultaneously have the same girl as their hetero exception"?

not that it's impossible, but it's really surprising.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:50 pm
Chieftain Twilight
oh, hey! this is what you mean! biggrin welcome to the guild. ^_^ it's not "my guild". it's just one of many guilds I am in.

as for your configuration graph.... wow. you are involved with more people than I could ever effectively navigate handling in my life. sweatdrop I suppose I should congratulate you on being so far successful with that.

judging by your statement, I am going to infer that you are seeing 8 gay men? which presents the question, "what are the odds that 8 gay men would all simultaneously have the same girl as their hetero exception"?

Thanks for the warm welcome and I don't know why I thought it was your guild. Must be because of your impressive posts then wink

And about my statement: I was referring to the promiscuity that gay men are known to have. I have never been with a gay man, yet bisexual and bicurious I can check from the list. As for myself I'm like spaghetti: Straight untill wet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:54 am
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

Thanks for the warm welcome and I don't know why I thought it was your guild. Must be because of your impressive posts then wink

And about my statement: I was referring to the promiscuity that gay men are known to have. I have never been with a gay man, yet bisexual and bicurious I can check from the list. As for myself I'm like spaghetti: Straight untill wet.

well, you'd be surprised. most gay men I meet are monogamous. in fact, more men I meet are monogamous than women, and more gay men I meet are monogamous than straght men. and in fact, I tend to get the most hate for being Poly from gay men.

stereotypes are just misconceptions.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:59 am
Chieftain Twilight
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

well, you'd be surprised. most gay men I meet are monogamous. in fact, more men I meet are monogamous than women, and more gay men I meet are monogamous than straght men. and in fact, I tend to get the most hate for being Poly from gay men.

I know a gay man that matches your description. Just one!
Over here, the rest are just like the lezzies over here. Dot-collectors rofl
Maybe I just go to the wrong clubs..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 am
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I know a gay man that matches your description. Just one!
Over here, the rest are just like the lezzies over here. Dot-collectors rofl
Maybe I just go to the wrong clubs..

I avoid the clubs. ninja getting hit on by a bunch of drunk, drugged up, college guys is no fun.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:26 pm
Chieftain Twilight

I avoid the clubs. ninja getting hit on by a bunch of drunk, drugged up, college guys is no fun.

Heh.. can I have em, prettyplease? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:32 pm
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

Heh.. can I have em, prettyplease? emotion_kirakira

I wouldn't recommend it.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm
Chieftain Twilight

I wouldn't recommend it.

but but but but what if thats my wet dream? rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:42 am
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I wouldn't recommend it.

but but but but what if thats my wet dream? rofl

I have moral qualms about the whole situation, and I also am concerned for peoples' safety.

picking up drunk people is rape. as much as I dislike college boys, I don't condone you taking advantage of their inebriation.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:48 am
Chieftain Twilight

I have moral qualms about the whole situation, and I also am concerned for peoples' safety.

picking up drunk people is rape. as much as I dislike college boys, I don't condone you taking advantage of their inebriation.

I see you're point, from your point of view then. If I do it, it will just give them something to brag about mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:51 am
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I see you're point, from your point of view then. If I do it, it will just give them something to brag about mrgreen

you're talking about gay boys, right? how in the hell is that something for them to brag about?  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:25 am
Chieftain Twilight
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

you're talking about gay boys, right? how in the hell is that something for them to brag about?

I didn't know you were talking about gay boys. I wasn't. I kinda forgot about that part... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:53 am
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight
Mulien
Chieftain Twilight

I didn't know you were talking about gay boys. I wasn't. I kinda forgot about that part... xd

xp

still, I think the whole situation, gay, straight, bi, whatever.... the whole situation is just a big moral red flag. and it also steps on the toes of my feelinsg regarding gender and stereotypes...  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:38 pm
Chieftain Twilight

xp

still, I think the whole situation, gay, straight, bi, whatever.... the whole situation is just a big moral red flag. and it also steps on the toes of my feelinsg regarding gender and stereotypes...

well I sure don't want to upset you. If I did I'm sorry. I just like the idea of throwing a sexy afterparty with some hot guys of whatever orientation.  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff