Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What's your favorite passtime? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold!
  yes~!
View Results

Riibon Chan

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I wold have to say mine is binge watching things on netflix lol User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:48 am
my favorite pass time is where i could sit by candles and read a great book before life got crazy  

Element_princess03

Riibon Chan

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am
Element_princess03
my favorite pass time is where i could sit by candles and read a great book before life got crazy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That sounds so relaxing wow! I hope you can do that again soon~ what books do you like to read?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:55 am
Riibon Chan
Element_princess03

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.That sounds so relaxing wow! I hope you can do that again soon~ what books do you like to read?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

right now im reading the house of night.. but found out its alot of books ad im on the 6th book. I like almost anythin.manga,vampire or fantasy interesting  

Element_princess03

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:10 pm
Favorite passtime is...drinking a Starbucks chai tea whilst either writing a story or going on a yaoi binge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:44 pm
My favorite pass time is drinking some Earl Grey tea while either working on my story or reading a good book smile  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 pm
Madam Chai
Favorite passtime is...drinking a Starbucks chai tea whilst either writing a story or going on a yaoi binge.

Victoria Whitechapel
My favorite pass time is drinking some Earl Grey tea while either working on my story or reading a good book biggrin

nice. i love tea!!!! I prefer Okinawa tea or oolong tea. yaoi??? haha. i want to have a talk about that. have you heard of BL cafe in japan. haha. amazing men. amazing. reading a book? nice. i love books too.

as for me, i love staying the whole afternoon in my favorite coffee shop and wait for my friends to get there. 3nodding or play some puzzles and mind breaking game in my room all day until my head hurts. haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:26 pm
nadeshiko_sf6
Madam Chai

Victoria Whitechapel
My favorite pass time is drinking some Earl Grey tea while either working on my story or reading a good book biggrin

nice. i love tea!!!! I prefer Okinawa tea or oolong tea. yaoi??? haha. i want to have a talk about that. have you heard of BL cafe in japan. haha. amazing men. amazing. reading a book? nice. i love books too.

as for me, i love staying the whole afternoon in my favorite coffee shop and wait for my friends to get there. 3nodding or play some puzzles and mind breaking game in my room all day until my head hurts. haha

I Like oolong as well smile I have not tried Okinawa tea before. What is it like?  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:35 am
Victoria Whitechapel
nadeshiko_sf6
Madam Chai

Victoria Whitechapel

I Like oolong as well smile I have not tried Okinawa tea before. What is it like?

i don't know what's the difference between them.but they taste almost exactly the same for me. I guess okinawa tea, for me, is lighter compared to oolong. hahaha. i guess I'm not that good at distinguishing tea taste. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:30 am
Madam Chai

ugh I haven't been on a good yaoi binge in so long!  

Riibon Chan

Shy Gaian

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:58 pm
Riibon Chan
Madam Chai

ugh I haven't been on a good yaoi binge in so long!

I can't live without it. xd I'd be like a junkie going through withdrawl. dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:02 pm
nadeshiko_sf6

Boy love cafe in japan....that is one of the places I want to visit before I die. I've seen youtube vids of it. There's also a male maid cafe...where its pretty girly guys in maid dresses. Ah, if I ever became a bajillionaire in real life....oh, I'd have plans, I'd have sooo many plans.... emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

I couldn't meet up with friends in a coffee shop or cafe. We'd get kicked out. Too damn noisy and rambunctious. Hell, we've even gotten banned from a bar once. And a couple night clubs sweatdrop  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:29 pm
Madam Chai
nadeshiko_sf6

Boy love cafe in japan....that is one of the places I want to visit before I die. I've seen youtube vids of it. There's also a male maid cafe...where its pretty girly guys in maid dresses. Ah, if I ever became a bajillionaire in real life....oh, I'd have plans, I'd have sooo many plans.... emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

I couldn't meet up with friends in a coffee shop or cafe. We'd get kicked out. Too damn noisy and rambunctious. Hell, we've even gotten banned from a bar once. And a couple night clubs sweatdrop

haha. yeah, if only we have a lot of money. haha. last month ago, my aunt asked me to visit her in japan, free fare and everything. well, it was sort of a graduation gift. anyway, I was dying to visit some BL cafe and maid cafe, including the one that you've mentioned about, but I was soooo embarrassed about telling her about my yaoi fandom. but nonetheless, I've spotted some cute guys somewhere in Tokyo in their romantic dates. hahaha. I was really dying inside. 4laugh pirate

xd blaugh getting kicked out, that would be a bummer. but I bet its fun!! I guess you have a really amazing group of friends!!! getting kicked out and punished together, ahhh, the good old glorious days. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:21 pm
nadeshiko_sf6
Madam Chai
nadeshiko_sf6

haha. yeah, if only we have a lot of money. haha. last month ago, my aunt asked me to visit her in japan, free fare and everything. well, it was sort of a graduation gift. anyway, I was dying to visit some BL cafe and maid cafe, including the one that you've mentioned about, but I was soooo embarrassed about telling her about my yaoi fandom. but nonetheless, I've spotted some cute guys somewhere in Tokyo in their romantic dates. hahaha. I was really dying inside. 4laugh pirate

xd blaugh getting kicked out, that would be a bummer. but I bet its fun!! I guess you have a really amazing group of friends!!! getting kicked out and punished together, ahhh, the good old glorious days. 3nodding

That sounds like it was a fun trip!! Yeah I know what you mean about not telling relatives about yaoi, but then my family snoops through my things and have learned the hard way to keep their nebby noses to themselves. Tentalces. That's all I'm gonna say. Tentacles and people are afraid to go into my notebooks now. rofl rofl

The getting kicked out part wasn't fun, but it was so worth it. emotion_dowant yeah those friends I've been close with since highschool. Most of us met in detention. sweatdrop  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 pm
nadeshiko_sf6
Victoria Whitechapel
nadeshiko_sf6
Madam Chai

Victoria Whitechapel

i don't know what's the difference between them.but they taste almost exactly the same for me. I guess okinawa tea, for me, is lighter compared to oolong. hahaha. i guess I'm not that good at distinguishing tea taste. xp

Well I love black teas the most and I love to try new tea anytime I can must be the English in me. smile  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff