Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Through a Blue Door (where the Freak lives out her days) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:26 am
As you're walking through the guild, you stumble upon a strange door. It's been painted brightly blue, alike the TARDIS, and there seems to be something etched into it, underneath the paint. "WE'RE ALL MAD HERE", it says. How peculiar...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dare you open that door? Who might possible live there? As you stand there thinking, you hear a soft humming from inside. And... Is someone singing?

"Welcome to my tower, where I still await the prince
I ran right from the dragon, and been waiting ever since
I haven't got a name, and I haven't got a face
I just wait here by my window, with curtains made of lace

Am I waiting for a prince, or am I waiting to be loved?
Or am I simply here for writing with my hand so gloved?
I wish to write you soon, though I cannot find the words
So I sit here by the window, just dreaming with the birds

Am I but a poem, written by a child?
Sitting in a meadow, where the flowers can grow wild
If I could be that child again, how happy would I be
Then perhaps the fairies will find their way to me

Just a lady lost in thoughts, but a Freak to the world
So little making sense beyond her hair so curled
There never was a dragon, there never was a knight
Yet she's waiting for them, dreaming, still locked away of sight"

Carefully opening the door, you find a strange lady inside. She sits by an open window, writing in her notebook, with her face covered by a mask.
"Oh. I did not hear you. Do come in, dear. I won't bite."

((This is a place to chat and/or RP with the Freak. In case you're wondering about the door, there is a tiny bit of story behind it from the old thread. Do make yourselves at home~))

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:25 pm
The Sweet Freak

A mouse somehow squirms into the room from under the door, a loud thud and loud hiss as whatever had been chasing it runs into the door. The mouse takes refuge behind a chair leg as it's pursuer scrabbles at the door knob before finally bursting into the room, revealing itself to be a feline looking humanoid. She bares her fangs irritably as she scans the room with her fiery eyes, ignoring anyone who might be in the room in her search for the mouse.

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:48 pm
Daenes and Spice Anon

The Freak was sitting on the windowsill, going through some old notes. It was one of those slow and calm evenings, where the only adventure around was found between the pages of a book. Just as she looked up from her notebook, a little mouse came pattering over the floor. "Oh? Who are you running from, little one?" With light feet, the woman slipped down from the window, sneaking over to the door. Standing beside it, she was listening through the wall, ever so curious. Then, a sudden flash of fiery orange burst through.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:18 pm
The Sweet Freak

(I was wrong yesterday, Daenes is 170.18 cm. Got her confused with another character who's taller than her. Spice is 129.54 cm in humanoid form.)

The small demon prowls around the room, pausing next to the chair the mouse is hiding under. She suddenly tosses the chair to the side and dives for the mouse, impaling it on a long claw when it tries to flee again. With a sadistic grin, the feline watches the mouse thrash as it slowly dies before biting off it's head. Chewing and swallowing it, she finally looks around the room, blinking when she see's the woman by the door. "... Hi." She quickly devours the mouse and licks the blood off her claw. It seems she thinks the Freak would eat her prey if she didn't eat it first.

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:37 pm
Daenes and Spice Anon

She watched the feline girl chase after and slaughter the mouse, and the only thought going through her mind was 'I do hope that wasn't one of those magical fairy tale mice...' Not until the other looks at her does she realise that it's not just an animal, but a cute girl. "Oh. Hello, dear. Are you lost?" She asked, somewhat flustered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:39 pm
The Sweet Freak

Her head tilts to the side curiously, "Am I still in that anon guild place?"

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:56 pm
Daenes and Spice Anon

"Why, yes. It's quite hard to get out once you've set foot inside." She said with a lighthearted giggle. "What is your name, dear?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:01 pm
The Sweet Freak

"If that's where I am, then I'm not lost." She sniffs at the ground, tempted to lick the drops of blood off the ground. "Names hold power. People call me Spice."

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:07 pm
Daenes and Spice Anon

"Perhaps they do... Very pleased to meet you, Miss Spice." The Freak took a little bow, before she continued. "Still hungry, dear? I might have something to eat, somewhere..." She looked around the room, realising that she wasn't much for food herself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
The Sweet Freak

"You don't have to waste your food on me." She looks back up at the woman with a fanged grin, "You look like you have a tasty soul, human. May I have a taste~?"

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:26 pm
Daenes and Spice Anon

The Freak gave off a small sigh of relief, as she realised she probably didn't have more than a few crumbs lying about. She then raised an eyebrow under her mask. "My soul? Why, I'm not so sure I have one. Though I would gladly give it to you, if it makes you smile."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:35 pm
The Sweet Freak

"You'd give your soul for nothing in return? An odd human~" Her grin becomes hellish, the flames that reside in her flaring up in her throat, "Not that I'm complaining, but are you sure you'd want to do that~?"

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:44 pm
Daenes and Spice Anon

"What use do I really have for it? If it makes you happy, it has done more for you than it has for me in a lifetime." The Freak walked over to the feline, leaning down to be closer to her face. "Would it make you happy, dear?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:03 pm
The Sweet Freak

The felines head tilts to the side again, seeming to eye the woman curiously despite having no true eyes, her sockets being bottomless pits of hellfire. "If you're so willing to make me 'happy', perhaps you'd be willing to collect souls for me to eat." She flashes another grin, "It's what you anons types are all about, isn't it? Making people 'happy'?"

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

The Sweet Freak
Crew

Kind Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:17 pm
Daenes and Spice Anon

"Nothing good every comes from sadness, so the happier people are, the better." She said with a nod. "But though I'd love to help you, I would not know how to."  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff