Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sohrab came from a violent family history. His Mother had died before any help could come and Sohrab had to kill his father to protect his autistic sister from sexual assault. He is the only one to being able to take care of her. But since Sohrab is still a teenager (around 15-16), he and his sister are to be in custody of his Mother's aunt until he is old enough to go to college.

But upon arriving at school, he gets in trouble with one of the tough guys. The boy's name happens to be J.D (Jacob Daniel) Watson, who rebels against his parents all the time; anything he can do he tries. But seeing that Sohrab is not some weak t**t, he is impressed in some ways not realizing Sohrab inherits the violence from his deceased father. But when Sohrab gets a threatening letter from his Dad's friends, he knew he needed to protect his family but he had no idea what to do especially when they attempted to kidnap his sister. Even though he is strong, he does not have any sort of skill in fighting. So the only choice he had was to go to the one who mocked him for a couple of weeks, J.D.

J.D heard Sohrab's predicament and had to wonder on what gain he will get from teaching Sohrab how to be a 'badass'. Soon realizing Sohrab is a B+ average student, and the fact J.D wanted out of this dump, He made a deal: Every day Sohrab will tutor him on certain subjects and in return will be taught how to fight this so called enemy. It is only a good 7 months until the 'true' enemy comes and both will have to be prepared. Especially since J.D. can get a bit possessive, especially toward Sohrab for odd reasons.

Sohrab: Living in violence, he has inherited the violence thanks to his perverted, and evil son of a b*tch. In order to live normally, he had to go to a new school and face new problems...especially from J.D. But when it comes to the life of his new family threatened, he has to go through J.D deal until the 'fight' comes and he will have to stand up.

Not really Uke and yet not Seke, he can be calm and also is not afraid to fight his own battles if necessary. He also is not afraid to say a few things of something is wrong unless he feels like it might hurt them (if the person is important to him). He also has patience thanks to his 'annoying' sister (which he loves unconditionally).

J.D (Jacob Daniel) Watson: Living with rich parents, he decided to not follow his parent's expectations by rebelling. He figured out it's the only way they pay attention to him if he does bad things. Of course, he has some set of morals even though he shows he doesn't. He struggles academically and knows if it doesn't get any better, he will be stuck in the dump of the community which he does not want. So when he finds out Sohrab is a 'smartie', he takes advantage of his situation by saying he will teach the kid to fight if he tutors J.D.

Wise-crack and somewhat aloof, he also comes off as a little possessive...a trait he got from his mother when it comes to her jewelry and diamonds...but his possessive come towards people if it benefits him in some sort of way. Will that change once he discovers Sohrab's violent history?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:23 pm
☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really don't feel like dealing with the higher-uppers on why your misbehaving

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures...if you want only real pictures then PM me and we can certainly do that.

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

9. Post here with the Title of the RP on top of the post and use a wahmbulance symbol (below profile) so I know you read the rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMG LEFT
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Skill:[/b]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image

Name: Sohrab Venezuela
Personality: (read First post)
Bio: (read first post)
Likes: Jogging, exploring (usually a street fair or a theme park...something to keep his mind busy), Rock music, and his family (aka Sister)
Dislikes: The bad boy (So he calls himself), sitting here being bored, the threat to his family, the confusion of his sexual orientation, and his Dad (deceased)
Skill:Studying (obviously), stamina, and also intuition (senses things before it happens)

DeathAngelLe
User Image
Name: J.D (Jacob Daniel) Watson
Personality: First post
Bio: First post
Likes: Motorcycles, tattoos, piercings, exercise (kickboxing, running anything to keep up his fighting skills )
Dislikes: Wimps (Sohrab), Bullies (people picking on kids), his family, studying
Skill: Fighting, stamina, judgment of character (has a feeling of who's good and who's bad)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 pm
Anyone wanna try? The bad boy doesn't have to specifically follow what I want.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:07 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The nights and days had been time-consuming for the boy and a little girl sitting in the backseat of a car. The 2004 GMC Envoy went through the long highway and freeways to get to the new home and new attempt in life. The teenage boy and a little girl leaned their heads against the window as a result from a long travel. Getting into a small yet somewhat decent suburb community, the person who was their aunt pulled up to the Big house that had four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a living/dining room with a kitchen. The night was long and the Aunt knew they had school tomorrow so it was best for them to sleep in for a bit. So once pulling in, her son had come in to help the two unpack. "How they doing?" The son asks, with a cigarette hanging from his mouth as he then sees his younger cousins sleeping in the backseat. The aunt sighs: "Yeah and school starts tomorrow. I was hoping they had a day to hang around until it starts but their flight got delayed so bad that now they have to prepare."

"I just hope you had their room plan set up." He laughed slightly as he then decided to carry the boy, Sohrab was his name, on his back while the Aunt got the little girl, her name being Eliza as they knew they would have to deal with the unpacking as well. It was about 11pm by the time they were done. "I'll be back tomorrow to help out if needed. I got a day off." The cousin, who worked as a police officer, hugged his almost 40 years old mom as he left so the three could sleep, and so could he.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy with long hair woke up to a soft bed, wondering why he suddenly felt the soft bed. He mumbled slightly as he got up and looked at the time...it was around 9am. He stretches his arm as he then got off the bed to see the bedroom he was in; somewhat formal but not enough to be called 'girly' which was nice. He then heard a knock on the door to see his aunt. "Morning, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept nice, sorry I slept in. Could've been awake to help out."

"It's ok. Your cousin Ashton helped out with the unpacking. He organized your stuff so you didn't have to deal with that." As she said that, Sohrab went through the drawers to see his clothes had been well-organized. "And I wished your flight was not so delayed, you would have been well-rested and gone to school."

Sohrab's jaw were wide open. "W-WHAT?! I HAVE SCHOOL?!" "Calm down, I plan on calling them to say the flight got delayed. But if you really need to go we can dry-shampoo that hair so you look decent enough." Sohrab took the offer right away and had his Aunt dry-shampoo his hair, rubbing it around and stylizing it so it looked like it he took a shower. "Your sister was suppose to go as well, but I think it will be fine for her to stay in and relax until tomorrow Friday."

"Understandable." He mumbled, still tired but nonetheless he stood up and changed into better attire; a black t-shirt with bellbottom jeans and a red-grey colored jacket hung around his waist. "Here, it's Lunch money." Sohrab thanked her as he stored the 20 dollar bill in his pocket before leaving the house with everything he needed from school. During his walk, he wanted to forget about everything that had happened this past week, the bloody past consumed him and almost destroyed his sister's world entirely if Sohrab had not made the last result in killing the father. It was something he needed to forget, and somehow move on with life.

He had arrived at the school in a 10 minute span of walking; he immediately got to the office where he knew his class schedule would be at. "'Ello?" He got the office lady's attention as he then tried to get the schedule: "My name is Sohrab Venezuela. My flight got delayed so it's why I arrived a bit late."

"Ah! Your aunt just called to tell me that." With that a printer emitted some loud noises as it printed out a piece of paper, which would be his schedule: "Here it is. Your 2nd period will start very soon so I would head over there right now. You'll be excused from 1st period." With that, Sohrab thanked and lady and left intermediately heading over to 2nd period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd period went by, and so did 3rd period. He remembered his classes he had to take: World History and also Geometry. God he hated math.....but he had to do it. He was a B+ average student after all so he wasn't worried, if he committed to studying before tests anyways. Since he was new, he had to be introduced to the class even though he rather just stay quiet and listen to the lecture. Once break was in session, he had decided to locate his locker-room. He needed to stuff some textbooks and binders in there as it was unnecessary to have them for now. Once arriving, he went through the combination and opened the locker. Now he just worried about getting everything in and have a normal day.....for once in his life.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:31 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"Cigarette burns against my skin. I feel no pain, it makes me think I'm alive but barely well still kicking back against all you stand for." Groaning J.D moved his hand around his night to find his phone. Unsuccessful he slid out from under his blankets popping his head out and looked around for it with blurry vision. Rubbing his eyes he sat up and began to pat his bed to find it. Grabbing it he turned the alarm off and flopped back on to his bed. He was about to close his eyes and go back to sleep but his family servant Jameson walked into the room and began to open his curtains. "Ugh go away Jay," he sunk under his blankets and tried to block out what little sun there was with his pillow. "Sorry sir but your parents have said that you have to get ready for school and have informed me that they will be throwing a party tonight as well." J.D sat up and threw his pillow across the room since it only meant that he couldn't come home later. With a snarl look on his face he got up and went to his walk in closet. Staring at his clothes since he wanted to rip everything out and make a mess of things but he knew it would only effect Jameson. "Sir I well get your bag ready and have money ready for you as well," Jameson called from the bedroom. J.D soon heard the door close and he began to get dressed.

Sitting in there 1940 Cadillac town car J.D stared out the window while he was driven to school. Looking at all the house they looked small compared to his home. He lived in a plantation home with 6 bedrooms and 6 master bathrooms enough space that he didn't see his parents when all of them were home. Scratching the back of his head he was thrust out of his thought bubble when seeing the school gate. Opening the door before the drive parked the car he stepped out and stretched. Grabbing his bag he gave a two finger salute to his driver and shut the door. Walking to the gate he looked at his phone to see that he had actually made it on time for once. Probably because of the party, he shrugged his thoughts away and went to his first classes. When entering everyone went quite and he put a smirk on his face since it was required of him to do so. He went to the back of the classes with the empty seats next to him. Supposedly they had a new student in the classes but they didn't show up. After that he ignored the rest of the period by sleeping.

Walking down the hallway he made his way to his locker. While in the process he noticed people staring at him. Curious, he looked down at his clothes but nothing was on him. He had his regular outfit black jeans, gray shirt and a black button up shirt. He rolled his eyes at himself for worrying about it but figured out what it was right of way. There was someone next to his locker. Usually people would move somewhere else or share a locker with friend so they would have to be near him. Walking over he noticed the kid had to be new since they didn't even react to him. He smiled since he was going to change that. Walking over he dropped his bag close to the new kids foot which fell with a thud since there were more than a few books in it. "Sup newbie," he then gave a grin to him while leaning against his own locker.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:59 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab immediately eyed the man that dropped his bag next to his feet. "You should stop being so clumsy." It was as if he gave a guy a future warning without even knowing it. "And seriously? Newbie? You couldn't come up with a better name than that? I had bullies that could come up with better names than Newbie....what a joke." He then slams his locker and could immediately tell that this dude with the black jeans, grey shirt covered with a black button up shirt was the feared person in this school. He even heard the name in which they spoke of when they walked by, saying things like 'New kid is gonna get beaten down soon'.

"So.....your this J.D. person everyone is talking about. You seem to be the talk like the plaque in medieval times. So instead of calling me a Newbie, you call be Sohrab a'right? Much better than that cliche name you gave me. Much appreciated." He then picks up his bag slinging it over his right shoulder. "I don't have time to play your silly games or whatever else you may plan on whatever you do to new people." He then pushes J.D's bag out of the way as he did not want to trip on it. He already met people like this dude, already did he had to deal with his b*****d of the father and also a few of his friends. Why can't the evil leave him the ******** alone? He feels like it was some sort of devil testing him out with a gun pointed at his face. It was definitely annoying. "I am not in the mood for your games, so Imma say goodbye for now." He then walks off and did not give the guy satisfaction of looking back. The small crowd that watched them did make them anxious, knowing fully well how capable J.D. was. Now they were waiting for a fight to begin, which would only last for 10 seconds if they assume right about Sohrab's weakness. Sohrab made himself mentally prepared in case he did decided to do anything.....he believed this was not the best this guy could do and is capable of more. But I am not giving him the satisfaction.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"You should stop being so clumsy." J.D raised an eyebrow since they guy should know damn well he did it on purpose. Though sensing the tone he realized that the new kid had some brass. He kept his smile since he wouldn't make it hard to break him. "And seriously? Newbie? You couldn't come up with a better name than that? I had bullies that could come up with better names than Newbie....what a joke." J.D just watched him for a moment, "Really? Should I go for girly," he pointed at his hair.

"So.....your this J.D. person everyone is talking about. You seem to be the talk like the plaque in medieval times. So instead of calling me a Newbie, you call be Sohrab a'right? Much better than that cliche name you gave me. Much appreciated." Hearing him call him the plague he chuckled since he took it as a complement. "I don't have time to play your silly games or whatever else you may plan on whatever you do to new people. J.D smirked since he was actually going to let him get by but he had kicked his bag. Frowning he looked at his bag which was a gift from Jameson and he didn't like that he just kicked it. It was like it was rare for him to get gift since his parents showered him in it but for it to mean something was different. Turning around he grabbed Sohrab by his backpack and yanked him backwards toward the lockers and pointed at his bag, "was that necessary?"

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab grunted when suddenly he was pulled back toward the lockers. He glared at the boy that pulled him back, making him look at the bag Sohrab kicked away asking if that was necessary?

Now that Sohrab thought about it.....was it really necessary to just kick the bag like that? But of course this guy was known to be aggressive so maybe it was not a good idea to get to him that quickly within the school year. "You mind letting me go? I got somewhere else to be right now." He narrowed his eyes as his memory soon brought him back to the past with his father and how, like this punk, threw him against the wall. He then immediately backed off from the wall as it felt like he was being cornered by the guy. "It was in the way, wouldn't want to trip on it." He then glared at the guy as he then made a fist as he was now prepared for a fight to commence just like the other students were expecting. But before the fight could even began the teacher came out and ordered the crowd to disperce. "Alright alright, everyone go to your classes." She could already tell that a fight would commence if nothing came in to stop it. Sohrab's heart beat continued to grow faster as he tried to ease his breathing since the teacher had just arrived. Thankfully she did, otherwise there would have been indeed a fight. Sohrab glared at the guy and decided to give out the last word: "Girly is also cliche, you say that because of my hair eh? Come up with something better." With that he had left to go to class.

Throughout the day so far, Sohrab could not help but feel like it was not over yet. That guy will definitely get him for sure if not on guard....so when Lunchtime came in he knew that this is where the fight would begin. Again he went into his locker, not caring if his neighbor so happened to be J.D. before getting everything he needed for his classes before closing the locker and going to get Lunch. Even when he tried to eat Lunch in peace, people were already prepared for the fight between the two of them and knew that J.D. would go after him for kicking his bag. Sohrab now just waits for the dude to come in and start a challenge in the cafeteria.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"You mind letting me go? I got somewhere else to be right now." J.D kept his frown and let his bag go but pushed Sohrab a bit. Watching since he seemed like he had a little speed on him. "It was in the way, wouldn't want to trip on it." Feeling his body language he was prepared for the fight and was waiting for him to take his swing so he could doge it then go for his ribs. Hearing the teacher though J.D took a step back but he was still watching Sohrab prepared to attack if needed. "Girly is also cliche, you say that because of my hair eh? Come up with something better."Without missing a beat, "maybe if you didn't look like a girl I wouldn't have called you girly." He picked up his bag and was escorted to the principal since it was automatically his fault which he didn't care if it was or wasn't.

He had gotten a lecture and was threatened with suspension if he didn't act right. He didn't care he was going to get Sohrab. When lunch came he was late getting to his locker since the teacher wanted to talk about his grades. He wasn't listening but once hearing that he could get held back he was listening. He needed to get his GPA up or he was going to be held back and that he did not want. He tossed his stuff into the locker and went to the cafeteria. Once entering it was slight which he didn't notice right of way since he was still thing about his grades. Grabbing his food he went to pay for it but was stopped by the lunch lady. "Behave yourself now J.D," she whispered to him since he looked to be in thought. He had helped her before after school in clean up since she had a broken wrist and couldn't lift something so he had done it for her. J.D looked at her and realized why it was so quiet. He turned to see that the Sohrab was isolated from everyone like he had the plague. He laughed since was what Sohrab had told him. Nodding his head to the lunch lady he grabbed his food and walked over to Sohrab. He sat down across from him and began to eat his food. "So we already know this is going to happen don't we," he ate his food peacefully like he was just talking about the weather since the teachers had doubled the security in the cafeteria. .

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:58 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab gripped on the plastic fork tightly, almost enough to break it. "What the ******** do you want?" He knew this was more than just some friendly conversation. But he then soon realized that security was a lot more tighter than he remembered...was it because of this kid? "You are really the dangerous kid aren't you? Even the school has to put up bodyguards like your a terrorist with a bomb around your waist." He then continued eating not giving him any eye contact. "And I am aware that we are going to have to fight it to the death, your that type of person." He then flicked something he hated to the garbage can that was close to him before continuing.

He still remembered that comment from those hours ago, about the fact Sohrab looked like a girl. "Blame my sorry excuse of the Dad for paying on booze than a decent haircut." He put it out there, not really caring much about what people thought about his past. He won't share EVERYTHING but he give out little specks like that. "So when did you prefer this so-called fight?" He was predicting the fact he might lose this one, but if he thought of this guy as 'Dad', then maybe he will have a better chance at this fight...as long as he did not get punched. "But otherwise if you leave me alone I'll leave you alone, it's just that simple." He put up a offer where it was kind of like a bitter truce; none will win but it will prevent anything bad in the future. "Well?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"What the ******** do you want?" J.D couldn't help but smile at the hostility but that just got the onlookers whispering since they didn't know what was going on since J.D never smiled it was always a smirk. You are really the dangerous kid aren't you? Even the school has to put up bodyguards like your a terrorist with a bomb around your waist." J.D shrugged his shoulders, "I guess you could say that maybe its just to make sure that it doesn't get leaked to the public don't want to ruin the family image." He stuffed his mouth with food since he had talked about his business with him."And I am aware that we are going to have to fight it to the death, your that type of person." J.D raised an eyebrow, "Surprised didn't think you would actually fight," he looked him over once more and moved out of the way when he flicked something his way.

Moving his spork around his food he looked at him,
"Blame my sorry excuse of the Dad for paying on booze than a decent haircut. "Even if you did get a haircut you look like a girl," he smirked. "So when did you prefer this so-called fight?" At the mention of the fight he straightened up and leaned toward him so they wouldn't be heard. "There's this park not that far away you go in one direction to get there and I'll go the other so we don't get an audience they are just a nuisance anyways." "But otherwise if you leave me alone I'll leave you alone, it's just that simple." J.D shook his head, "Doesn't work like that, he shrugged, "If your able to come to school the next day with not that many bruises it fixes your rep so," he points his spork at him, "don't go running away." He then ate more of his food and shrugged once more, "So if you want to be the scaredy cat of the school you'd most likely fit with that crowd." He pointed at some kids that were huddled up together that looked like snobby nerds. "But they might not even let you in since you actually were going to fight me." Finishing his food he pushed his tray to the side and smirked, "Well then?"

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:41 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

He then glared at the boy as he, to his worst fear, will have to fight this kid. "Alright then. I'll meet you at this so called park. I think I know what it is anyways." He then finished his food and tosses it in the trash-can as he then stared at the boy. "Oh and by the way, I don't hang out with those kind of people anyway." With that he picked his feet up and walked out of the cafeteria. Once out of there, his eyes closed tightly as he knew what was going to happen. He picked up his cellphone and texted his Aunt: Imma be home late....hopefully around 5:00 for dinner. He then closes his phone and goes off to his remaining classes.

The dreaded time had come for him it was around 3:30-ish that was when school ended and that was when he assumed the fight would begin anyways. Upon the park, he could see there wasn't much people there. It must be a reason why he chose this place. Nonetheless he sat on the bench, overlooking the people hanging out there as he sighed, already knowing he was going to lose this battle. "I just need to....somehow not get any bruises." He puts some hair behind his ear as now he just hoped nobody he knew came her...like his Aunt and his little sister.....

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

"Alright then. I'll meet you at this so called park. I think I know what it is anyways."J.D was pleased that they were going to have this fight plus it would distract him from his studies. "Oh and by the way, I don't hang out with those kind of people anyway." J.D snickered since he didn't think that the Sohab would say that. Picking up his tray he threw his stuff away and put the tray with the neat pile and left the cafeteria. He continued the rest of his classes with the same speech of him being held back except in his p.e class.

On his way to the park he kept thinking about school to stop he jogged to the park to empty his mind about it. Once he got to the park he easily spotted Johab at one of the benches. Sneaking up behind him he slapped him on the back not to hurt just to startle him. "So you did come good." He then began to do a few stretches then looked at Johab, "You too get up and stretch all I need is you to say is you have a cramp."

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:32 pm
DeathAngelLe
I don't imagine Sohrab winning at this point so we'l just post a few fighting posts (doesn't have to be VERY long) and I will introduce the cop...aka Sohrab's cousin.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The boy did yelp slightly when someone smacked him on the back but regardless of that, he got up and was just startled that this guy was taking this whole fighting thing lightly...TOO LIGHTLY. "Your worried about me getting cramps?" He almost wanted to show amusement in the tone but now he was just peeved at this point. Besides, I already stretched when I was walking over here.... He thought as he then just puts his hands in his pockets and walked away from the bench so that he had room. He only had speed and stamina on his side...strength and defense were weak as s**t.

"So? I would assume it would be my move would it?" He then shuffled his foot around the grass as he then wondered how it would work and that he needed to prepare to defend at least from his punches or kicks. So with moments of silence Sohrab immediately glared at the guy and with his fists tighten, he started the fight by going at his face.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas