Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Rose Prince Anon
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 pm
So you've decided to join us, wonderful! Whether you are a fan, or an anon introduce yourself here so we can all get to know you. I'll go first;

I'm Rose Prince, I've been an anon since 2011 and officially retired in 2013. But I can often be seen around events and occasionally get coaxed back into a few poems for some lucky fans.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:34 pm
"H-Hello... I-I'm Arron. I-I've... been around for... n-nearly thr-three years now..." he mumbled shyly.
(Started on St. Patrick's Day & I don't plan on quitting soon, but I have died down a bit since then. Life has gotten busy.)

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

White Rider Pestilence

Adorable Treat

25,615 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 pm
Greetings. I am the White Rider, Pestilence.. /clears throat/ My origins to this.. gifting business lies in Easter, 2011. April I do believe. I look forward to meeting all of y-- /coughs lightly/ you.
Before anyone asks, to get this out of the way now; Yes I am always ill, no I am not contagious.

(( I had begun anoning at the end of 2010 under a different name.. I have ended up becoming tentatively retired, and I've recently just been waiting for an inspiring event to anon more..;;;
Edit: Please note my avatar won't always be in character. ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:02 pm
The elf glowers sullenly at anyone around her as the feline beside her nudges her to speak, "Name's Daenes... Can I go now?"

"We have got to work on your social skills...", the feline demon sighs.

((Apparently we're saying when we started anoning... This account started last Halloween, but my main anon started during the 2010 Christmas event.

I think, anyway.... I don't have the best memory.
Edit: Christmas 2011. Was off by a year.))

Daenes and Spice Anon

Demonic Hunter

Anon Caedere
Vice Captain

Predatorial Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:04 pm
Hello, I'm Caedere, and I have a stabbing problem.

...Wait, this isn't Murderers Anonymous? Crap. Let's try that again.

I'm Cae, I started anoning during the Valentine 2011 event, and while I consider my normal status to be "unofficially retired", I still usually anon for Valentine's Day and Halloween. I'm not much like my character at all, so don't be afraid of me. (Yes, this has actually been a problem in the past.)

I'm generally going to speak ooc unless otherwise specified, just because it's easier for me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 pm
The name's Sylabus Silabus! I was playing a MMORPG called "The World" when I suddenly ended up here. My character class in the game is 'Blade Brandier', or for those not used to the lingo, a single handed sword user with no shield and medium-weight armors. My favorite thing to do is help out newbies whenever I can, whether in a game or here in this world. I guess you can say its my self-given mission and I enjoy making people happy. After all, making people happy makes you happy!

Well I guess I can give out some information about my real self....My name is Morino Yuuichi and I attend university currently in a liberal arts program in Sendai, Miyag Japan. I am in my early 20s and my favorite food is grilled fish. I enjoy gaming and technology....I think that's it. Nice to meet you all!

(and that's it~ normal color text and/or a parenthesis or few will mean I am Out of Character.....though this is Extremely rare! Questions, just ask!)  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:51 pm
HI I'm Nyx. I give people things on occasion. Sometime they know it's me other times they don't.

I met you guys a few years ago. ((maybe not all of you))
But I was gifting things before I met you guys.

I still give people things. And sometimes I still don't tell them it's me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:36 pm
*wanders in and sits on the floor* Hello, I'm Cree and this is my big brother *holds up the skull* His name is Stanley. I've been sharing my toys, doodles, and stories since Halloween 2012. I like Candy, cake, skulls, and blah, blah, blah

While Cree is blabbing about all the things she likes I would like to say Hello! I haven't been on Gaia as much as I would like lately but I will always try to be here if you all ever need someone to talk to or... if I feel just feel the need be Cree. xd  

Cree -anon-

Apocalyptic Phantom

11,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Starlight Princess Lucky

Cosmic Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Hello everyone~ I am the Starlight Princess, but you can call me Lucky.

Brother and I started anoning back in Christmas of 2010, I believe? -goodness it's been so long I've lost track- I am technically retired now, but I do enjoy spending time with friends and sending out an occassional gift or two heart

If you feel like saying hello, quote me or send me a pm. I promise I don't bite 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 am
Greetings, loves.

And who am I you ask?
Why I am The One Hiding Behind a Mask
Back in 2011, during Valentines is when I made my start
Creepily sending notes was my art
But upon stalking a few anons of the variety of the kink
I realized I could no longer creepily use my ink
For, I preferred moans of pleasure to pain
And so in the arts of sex I did train

TheOneHidingBehindAMask

Spicy Angel Panty

4,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:40 am
"Oh, so this is a thing we're doing? Alright. Name's Panty Anarchy, one of the Anarchy sisters. I first started gifting seriously on V-Day 2011. I spoiled the s**t out of a certain someone, and well.. I just couldn't get enough. I don't really gift much these days, though. Some people actually don't like getting presents shoved down their pants, can you believe that? Whatever, I'm always around, so hit me up if you like.~"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:49 am
Hiya, I'm Gypsy~ I'm not an anon, but I'm known to send out a note or two when the mood strikes. Easter 2011 was when I was absolutely dazzled and spoiled by anons. To be fair, I did hear from a few as early as that Valentine's, but that was before the the delete all button debacle. Putting that aside, I can be shy but will talk more the more comfortable I am. I blush and stutter, but am happy to give a huggle. Be aware, people I'm fond of get pounced and given affection~  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 am
Hey, you all can relax now, I'm here~!

(Monster, just introduce yourself.)

Okay okay... Name's Mister Monster Guy, I was originally from the planet Mobius, but I got sent to your guys' world and started this anoning business around... Man, I think it was St. Patrick's Day 2011. So three years to the day! Happy anonversary to me~!

(I personally started Christmas of 2010 under a different name... Well technically I was anoning as Sonic back then too... Oh yeah, Monster is Sonic the hedgehog. Or werehog. Whichever. Because I'm a gigantic dork. Don't be afraid to chat it up with us, we don't bite! ...Usually.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:42 am

She saunters in, one hand on her hip and her skirt swishing quietly behind her. A sultry smile appears on her lips and she looks around the room.
"Well well well. What have we here?" She bows slightly, her eyes catching each pair in turn. "My name... is Lilium. Though I've not been around here for long, I quite look forward to spending time with each of you." She rises from her bow and winks at no one in particular.  

Lascivious Lilium Anon

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:24 am
Well I am a fan of anons... and I have one myself and the account is already a memeber but moving on! I am Freaque nice to meet you! I like drawing, listening to music, watching anime, and writing! Its nice to meet you all!  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff