Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mogul District
Dmans mogul party ! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

party for my fellow moguls, do you wish to join?
  yes of course
  no thanks
View Results

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:46 pm
WELCOME TO DMANS PARTY

Welcome to dmans party at mogul. I hope this party will entartain every single mogul who as much as set eyes on even the tittle of the party. Even non moguls who just happened to come accros this party. This party is not just any party, its the biggest party of mogul redux history, now i may not be able to write history, but i can sure set a party for my fellow moguls to enjoy.
The invatation fee is free and the party is for every one to enjoy. I have tried to organize parties in chatterbox but it havent worked out for me as i planned they would. But i know its a different story when it comes to the mogul redux 3nodding . i have organized the party to entertain and make a more of a purpose as to coming to the guild.
As i know the fellow moguls of the guild respect one another enough to understand the rules and regulations of the party.

1. Now we all love to have fun in anything we do, so the# 1 most important rule or regulation is to HAVE FUN.
2. We all get bored when for any chance[ which is going to be no chance]there are no people on at the time to enjoy the party with you, so the second important rule is BUMP, allow your post count to go up.
3. As i said earlier, all moguls respect one another, so there would not be any foul language.[ for those who like to curse im really sorry, *shrugs shoulders*]
4. For those whos hormones are uncontrolable, try not to express your sexual desires online, in conclusion to what i just said please dont try or cyber durind Dmans mogul party.[please and if your hormones are starting to leak out by any chance grab the lotion bottle stare ,please.]
5. The most annoying thing a person can do to sombodies thread is to page strech. Please dont page strech Dmans mogul party.
6. m.o. something i forgot the last letter, but its pretty obvious to follow all of gaias rules as well.

thanks fellow moguls and enjoy Dmans mogul party *cuts the ribbon with scissors bigger than jasons head*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:49 pm
bump  

DmanMusic

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:52 pm
PARTY *already getting hype*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:55 pm
bump  

DmanMusic

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:56 pm
any body wanna dance  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:58 pm
DmanMusic
any body wanna dance
?
guess not *shrugs shoulders and continues to dance*  

DmanMusic

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:00 pm
bump, boy this party is fun would even be better if sombody would come blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:03 pm
party babae rofl  

DmanMusic

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:05 pm
igtg, i hope this party will become even more next morining  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:36 pm
i like to move it move it  

DmanMusic

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:45 pm
she likes to move it move it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:46 pm
he likes to move it move it  

DmanMusic

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:47 pm
MOVE IT !!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:50 pm
happy mogul redux day mrgreen party over here, party over there, party everwhere  

DmanMusic

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:53 pm
getting a little tipsy domokun  
Mogul District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items