Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wound up in it (PSat and SnowMem) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Girl is your typical nineteen year old emotional rollercoaster. She's at a party one night with her friend Amy when she loses her in the club, so she sent her a text to say meet her outside, and as girl is walking through the large parking lot trying to find her friend she see's Boy - who is the leader of a rather famous gang around here, and she just happens to see him shoot someone... Soooo, he has to kidnap her to keep her quiet. He uses her as his little maid and she's running around after him, even helping with some of the gang stuff, and he soon realises that his fallen in love with her. So they get together officially...
But things won't be a smooth ride. He is in a serious gang. and she is in serious danger being with him. Will they stay in the gang or will they both leave to have a relatively normal life somewhere?

((OOC: This ok?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:26 pm
Paper Satelite.

its fine, two things I need to tell you. one these ideas aren't mine, my friend who isn't on gaia but is going to be joining soon because of her health problems and 2 i don't do profiles  

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:40 pm
Snowdrop Memory

Ok, well I just used the profile for lack of a better use of my time. You do pics, though, right?

I promise not to steal these ideas from your friend beyond the role play. Cross my fingers and hope to die.

Should I start?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:43 pm
stick a cupcake in my XD . And yes can you please start and I don't really do pics
Paper Satellite

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 pm
Ok then, screw the pics. *tosses my weird pic out the window* I didn't like that one anyway. *...after some consideration, tosses away the name Daphne as well*

*deep breath*

OPEN

A smoky pair of eyes skipped across the top of the dance floor's crowd like a flat rock jumping against the water. Elizabeth chewed her lip, grinding the lip gloss she wouldn't be using that night off on her teeth. Amy was gone. The carrot-orange flame of hair that was Elizabeth's guide to this club had vanished among the hazy, laser-lit guts of the place.
xxxJumping off the faux-leather cushions, tripping up a little in the high heeled boots, she stumbled against the back of the booth.
xxx"Where are you?" Liz thumbed into her messages. She spared a glance at the pulsating crowd. Strobe lights glittered through the mass of professional clubbers, sweating and grinding. This had seemed like a good idea when Amy pitched it to her yesterday. Seeing it now was just awkward in so many ways. She felt invisible, or all to obvious, hanging back in a booth without a drink, a friend, or a date. Amy had been the red string connecting her to this crowd, where she be anonymous and social. No strings attached. Just a fun time.
xxxInstead, Liz felt the winsome ache of loneliness. It was soon followed by a breathy scoff. She stretched her legs out under the table and tucked her cell back into her leather jacket and slung it over her arm before sliding off the bench and making her way to the exit.
xxxJust as she stepped out into the bitter cold night, her cell vibrated. She nearly mistook it for her own shivering, until she pulled her jacket back on over her black cocktail dress and felt it tremble against her stomach. She pulled it out and flipped it open to the messages.
xxxAmy: "Where are YOU?"
xxx"Nevermind," Liz mouthed as she walked across the street and texted. "I'll meet you at the parking lot. I'm having no fun T^T" She puckered sweetly to herself, and clicked on her heels into a nearly deserted lot. They'd had to park two blocks down thanks to the club's popular Saturday night rave. A cold wind whistled down her neck where her short mahogany haircut left her wide open. Liz clapped her hand over it, shuddering with her knees knocking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 pm
"Just keep your mouth shut and you'll be just fine, not like I'm going to kill you or anything, your quite the pretty one aren't you. for one of the resident sluts." he said but his voice was shivering and he sighed as he tugged his jacket around his shoulder and stood up wincing as he moved his injured shoulder, blood still leaked like a river down the side of it. staining his white jacket red. "Damn, you really know how to get your aim, don't you." he said narrowing his eyes at the girl who was cowering on the ground, her hands over her head. The male laughed a bit as he cocked his gun at the girl before firing, watching the girl twitch and sputter, he glanced down seeing a message on the phone the girl was holding and stepped on it silencing it.
Paper Satellite

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 pm
Snowdrop Memory

((Woah, that wasn't Amy, right? xp And dang it, what does he look like?))

Amy's cheap red SUV was chipped and beaten up, which made sense. It reflected on the girl's hot headed recklessness. Liz tugged at her zipper as she sauntered up to it, knowing she should have found Amy and her keys first. When she pulled at the zipper, it snapped off in her hand.
xxx"Oh, come on!" She kneeled down and pawed at the cold wet pavement, feeling for the little metal piece. It was completely dark out. She tried angling herself out of the way, but the nearest streetlight was too far away to cast any light, and everything looked shiny. She sighed and stood up. A freezing breeze tickled her stomach. She glowered down at her half closed zipper and pinched the slider between her fingers, trying to jerk it up while she clutched her collar tightly.
xxxThen she pulled her cell out again. Amy still hadn't replied. She held her tingling fingers to her lips and blew on them, rounding around towards the passenger side...
xxxAn unexplainable chill ran up her spine. She glanced up, and in the shadows a dozen metres away, a young man I white stood over a girl plastered against the asphalt. His arm was held out to her. Or, no, something was in it. Something dark and the size of his hand and rectangular. Her heart jumped uneasily, right before a crack of gun powder echoed through the parking lot. It made her flinch, like a jackhammer had slammed into the pavement. She staggered back into the passenger door, her eyes widening like manholes, swallowing the scene. The female slumped on the ground, blood cresting like a black puddle on her chest. She sputtered for a moment, still gasping for air. Liz looked away, catching on the shooter, red seeping down the white arm of his jacket and fastening on his face.
xxxHe looked down as someone's ring tone went off. Liz's heart leapt to her throat, thinking it was hers, but hers was on vibrate. He stepped on the victim's phone.
xxxHe would see her any second. She pivoted around and ran. Her hip hit the hood of Amy's car as she veered around it, making a loud thump. Her momentum built to a haphazard sprint as she dug in her pocket, pulling out her cell phone and fixing her course for the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:09 am
The male blinked as he heard the noises of someone's shoes clicking very fast against the dark pavement. "She saw us, seems we have to go get her, maybe use her friend as bait. who knows. but that girl needs to find out what pain really is." he said fighting back a grimace as he shrugged her shoulder. he glanced back at the dead body on the ground, seeing as it still twitched before staying perfectly still. "Typical." he said running his hand through his dark brown hair and glanced around the seen, he was wearing the typical outfit of one of the butler of the estate, a plain black jacket with a pocket watch in his right pocket and the gun now fastened to the loop in his belt.
Paper Satellite

Snowdrop Memory

Interesting Noob

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:35 pm
Snowdrop Memory

((Um, that was inconsistent. You said he was wearing a white jacket in the first post, and now he's in black? stare *mutters: making my life difficult mrmrmrmr*))

Liz wheeled around the corner at a wide angle in her heels. Her arms pinwheeled, but she made the turn without crashing on her side and looked over her shoulder as she regained her momentum. Just before the edge of the wall tucked him out of sight, Liz saw the young man just standing there, almost impossible to see except for his white collar under the black suit ((I'm saying this for now, since you changed it)), raking a hand through his hair like he was utterly relaxed. No sane person should act that way after comitting murder.
xxxDuh, no sane person shoots people in the parking lot either, Liz.
xxx"Oh God," she panted, racing down the sidewalk away from the club, for lack of earlier common sense. She wasn't going to run back and cross the gap between buildings for goodness' sake. She tried to press the buttons properly as she jittered down the street.
xxxAmy answered just barely on the third ring. "Hello? Oh, Liz? Geez, you left the party already. I'm coming, don't stress out. Be there in a min---"
xxx"Don't! I just saw somebody get shot in that parking lot!"

xxxThere was a significant pause. "What!? Where?!"
xxx"I told you, in the parking lot!"
xxx"Are you okay?"

xxxLiz exhaled shakily. "Besides seing the scarist thing of my life, I'm fine. I'm calling 911. just don't go to the car yet."
xxx"Well come back first!"
xxx"I will! I will. I'll call you back in a second..." Liz hung up on Amy's trail of curses and squinted in front of her, where the next block was cut off by a street. She memorized the street name and started to dial.

((Oh, and running in heels is not an easy, nor a particularly speedy way of travel. Soooo... cool y'know, this would be the most conveniant time to catch up to her.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:38 pm
(((umm, snowdrop memory won't be on for a few days and she feels like your picking on her))  

BronieswithAutism

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 pm
BronieswithAutism
(((umm, snowdrop memory won't be on for a few days and she feels like your picking on her))

((What? Sorry, I didn't know she felt like that. Was I being a little blunt? Please tell her I'm sorry for making her feel bullied. I was honestly just trying to clarify the details I was responding to, and I meant to be funny. I'm used to critiquing with the gloves off among friends. It's just my way of talking. I despise scream when it comes out differently on the web. If you know her IRL send my apologies. Hope she comes back soon~))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:20 pm
((yea not a problem. *twitches* its hard to find rp partners, so its good to keep nice to the people, you meet))
Paper Satellite

BronieswithAutism

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:24 pm
BronieswithAutism
((yea not a problem. *twitches* its hard to find rp partners, so its good to keep nice to the people, you meet))

((......I'll just take the twitches as a sign of frustration, greeting, or agreement if you don't mind. Thanks for giving me the heads up with Snowmem!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:25 pm
Paper Satellite
BronieswithAutism

((......I'll just take the twitches as a sign of frustration, greeting, or agreement if you don't mind. Thanks for giving me the heads up with Snowmem!))
It was a sign of frustration not with you of course. I just been ignored with rps lately. maybe i'm just a messenger  

BronieswithAutism

Cement Cake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 pm
BronieswithAutism

sad
*pats on the back*
My condolences Bronies. Hope things pick up on your end.
exclaim Geez, I have to get up early tomorrow. Good night. Thanks again!  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff