Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:05 pm
Hey guys! Sorry about not being on here as much as i used to. I got really busy with school and other matter during that last part of the year. But it is a new year and I'm going to try and be on here more and maybe actually try to get a game night done haha XD

On another note, Because I was not around during the Christmas and New years being yesterday, I figured that We, the captains and myself, do a little giveaway. So some of you guys may know Pokebank was delayed but I was one of the few people who was able to get all Starters from Gen. 1-6. So Im giveaway 30 of each starter! As a way to say Sorry that I haven't on and to say Happy New years and Happy late Holidays! All you have to do to get one of these starters is reply below with 1 of each starter you want and provide me with your Friend Code, and the starter(s) will be yours!

Of course, If you don't have Pokemon X or Y or don't even want a starter, I will offer 10K as other prize giveaway. ( You can only choose one so choose wisely)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 am
Happy holidays! biggrin May you have a great new year.

I never managed to get to a place where I could get the special Torchic xp So I can't do Pokemon trades (as much as I would like to; I've been in a mood to raise a Milotic again, but my available options are Ruby and Pearl as Feebas doesn't seem available in Y)  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 am
One of each? Thats awesome and would really help my pokedex since the GTS system is so broken with people asking for legendary pokemon for like, everything. Never got Pokebank since i think it was delayed before it came to the European store. As of right now all I have is Charmander, Torchic, Fennekin and Froakie So any help would be appreciated . 3.

But Ysavvryl, Didn't your game come with a Torchic code? Thats how I got mine with the Megastone too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 am
Ysavvryl
Happy holidays! biggrin May you have a great new year.

I never managed to get to a place where I could get the special Torchic xp So I can't do Pokemon trades (as much as I would like to; I've been in a mood to raise a Milotic again, but my available options are Ruby and Pearl as Feebas doesn't seem available in Y)

Was it because of no wifi? or just couldn't in general?
If you like, i have torchics that are bred from the special one  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 am
English_Biscuit
One of each? Thats awesome and would really help my pokedex since the GTS system is so broken with people asking for legendary pokemon for like, everything. Never got Pokebank since i think it was delayed before it came to the European store. As of right now all I have is Charmander, Torchic, Fennekin and Froakie So any help would be appreciated . 3.

But Ysavvryl, Didn't your game come with a Torchic code? Thats how I got mine with the Megastone too.

Yeah, i have them all. Just tell me what starters you want, FC, and send me the trade and they are all yours  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:50 am
Thanks for the offers, but my issue is that the wifi connection in my house doesn't let me 3DS on. Not sure why, other than it's probably old. I did go to a McDonalds to get the Lumiose glitch fix, but I just can't get online regularly enough on the 3DS to do trading.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:55 am
Ysavvryl
Thanks for the offers, but my issue is that the wifi connection in my house doesn't let me 3DS on. Not sure why, other than it's probably old. I did go to a McDonalds to get the Lumiose glitch fix, but I just can't get online regularly enough on the 3DS to do trading.

Ah alright!
Well, if you ever get it to work, to be afraid to ask for one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 am
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit

Yeah, i have them all. Just tell me what starters you want, FC, and send me the trade and they are all yours

Mmmm well I have many needed
Aka - Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Chespin.

I mean those are all the ones I'm lacking so whatever from those would be fantastic, My FC is - 2165-6698-0112  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:16 pm
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit

Aka - Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Chespin.

I mean those are all the ones I'm lacking so whatever from those would be fantastic, My FC is - 2165-6698-0112

Alright! so do want one of each then? and i just added you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:19 pm
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit

Man I'm still not used to being able to edit posts, keep clicking that instead of quotes lol

Still, one of each would be amazing if thats cool, they would really help both me and my friend once bred  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:27 pm
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit

Man I'm still not used to being able to edit posts, keep clicking that instead of quotes lol

Still, one of each would be amazing if thats cool, they would really help both me and my friend once bred

Alright then one of all the ones you listed is what you get, just send me the trade request  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:51 pm
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit

Alright then one of all the ones you listed is what you get, just send me the trade request

Thanks a lot man, that's gonna help a real ton!  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:53 pm
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit
Program_Virus
English_Biscuit

Thanks a lot man, that's gonna help a real ton!

Not a problem! Happy new years!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:55 pm
ninja
I like eggs  

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100