Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
When The Road Ends [[Blood and Nebula]] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[[A Roleplay between Asbloodrunscold & Rosette Nebula]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:45 pm
Name: Anna
asbloodrunscold

Rosette Nebula

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Name: Amon Micheals

Rosette Nebula
Will you start?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:58 pm
Anna sighed as he leaned against the pillows on the bed, her one hand holding a cup of water and the other holding three pillows of various colors, she was exhausted of course and was tired of all the fighting. "You think that man, would care if i was sick or not. but nope he doesn't even seem to notice." she muttered as she shook her sinking down into the warmth of the bed
asbloodrunscold

Rosette Nebula

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image
It was wonder how either of these two could either call themselves friend or lovers in any capacity with the amount of fighting they had been doing lately. He pretty much left her at home being that he didn't wanna be around for the fallout of the fight. He was well aware she was sick as well, but sometimes anger overpowers how much he could care so he left her to deal with it though it left a bad taste in his mouth. At home he made himself a very basic little snack of a sandwich, chips, and soda as he put on House on Haunted Hill in the background as he did some work on his laptop. Occasionally it would cross his mind to call her and see if she was alright, but he would just keep typing. He'd check later when he was sure she had cooled down, as well as himself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:44 pm
Anna sighed as she rolled over, nuzzling the softness of the pillows, as heart rate picked up quicker and because of her fever. She sighed as she swallowed the medication down her throat and rolled back over, so she was laying flat on her back and staring at the ceiling, she had minorly overdosed herself just so she could sleep and rest, she smiled as she settled down and soon fell asleep, her hand clenching the necklace around her neck that Amon had given her when they had first met
asbloodrunscold

Rosette Nebula

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Once the feeling of guilt had settled in Amon decided to go check on Anna, placing his work aside he went back outside and to his DN-01. Taking a deep breath he hopped on and drove to her house wondering she she was even still up. He'd probably have to get her to taken some medicine for her cold, and then get her to rest assuming she didn't instantly start tossing things at him. He gently reach behind the plant in front of the door and pulled out the spare key and then going inside. It was pretty quiet in the house, so it seemed she had gone to rest. He went into her room to find her sleeping thanks to the medicine and leaned down to kiss her forehead. She was adorable when she slept, especially when clutching his necklace.
Heading into her kitchen he started to make lunch for her. Amon was a pretty good cook, and did most of it when they were..a little closer than they were now. He had his staple blue hoodie on of course, he never really took the damn thing off as it was given to him by his grandfather before he passed away so even when it was hot outside he would have it with him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:11 pm
Anna blinked a couple times as she opened her eyes and reached hand up, groggily brushing her hand against her forehead and blushed as she realized that Amon was home and stood up as she walked down the steps and looked at him, anger rose in throat but she choked it down as she shook her head and walked over to him and slipped her arms around his neck, nuzzling her face against his back. "How was work." she asked her voice gentle
asbloodrunscold

Rosette Nebula

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image

Amon continued to cook even when he felt her wrap her arm around his neck and push into his back a little. He sighed "I didn't finish, I came to make sure you were alright." he said. Amon could basically finish work at any point due to the nature of his job. He also made quite a bit so he lived on his own, and often helped out when he could. Amon actually spent quite some time here though to the point where it almost seemed like he lived here which he did not and doubted he wold ever live with her anywhere. He looked back at her "Lunch will be ready soon." he said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:14 pm
"Alright." she said as she pulled away and walked over to the table and sat down. "The hospital called today, they want me to head back to work in a couple days, seeing as my brother's condition has finally stabilized enough." she said fiddling with her hair as she glanced up at him a gentle smile on her face as she leaned her head back, the whole reason she wasn't working was because of a major freak out when she had found out about her brother's accident
asbloodrunscold

Rosette Nebula

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

Amon looked over and her and smiled "That's good, I was a little worried." he said "Glad he's doing alright...do you want me to take you?" he asked as he kept cooking. He wouldn't be able to stay though due to the fact he was gonna be busy for a little while. Amon liked her brother well enough though he doubted her brother would approve of the way things were going right now. He knew she's been stressed since then and they have really only been having trouble, he's been adding more to it...it just seemed to come naturally though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:38 pm
Anna smiled as she nodded her head. "I'll call you if he wakes up. he's in such a daze. coming in out with the whole coma and stuff, wakes up with high fevers and terrible pain. i think he might have a stress disorder." she said and covered her mouth as she coughed loudly, her body shaking a bit. "Damn, i keep forgetting that thing." she said as she shook her head
asbloodrunscold
would you mind quoting me

Rosette Nebula

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:25 pm
asbloodrunscold

bump  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image

Amon looked up at her and smiled "Good, it'd be nice to see that he was alright. If you need help just make sure to call." he said as he finished up and began to make the plate for her. He walked over to the table and gently set it down "What thing are you forgetting?" he asked her curiously. It might have been her medicine which it looked like she needed to take more of.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rosette Nebula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:42 pm
"The whole me being sick and stressed out." she said as she rolled her eyes and looked down for a moment. she sighed as she leaned against the table and watched him
asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces