Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"I'm Pregnant!!" [1x1 geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:00 am
User Image
When a young woman leaves her best friend for a couple of months just before the end of the senior year of high school, then returns, how will she react when her best friend drops a bombshell she never saw coming after they had spent a couple of nights together before she'd left?

geoul eissneun yeoja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Hailey
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 am
User Image
Endāhana 'Hana'
20 (few months older than Hailey)

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC|| I assume you're playing the pregnant character from the bulky clothing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:00 pm
((if you want me too, would you mind starting, if you don't mind))
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:28 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana exhaled as she shifted her black jacket off of her shoulders, revealing the creamy white and gray blouse she wore beneath a dark blue vest that covered her breasts. She wore a pair of knee length black spandex shorts beneath a slightly longer tan and navy skirt that hid that she was a hermaphrodite and had both female and male parts. A very slight smirk played over her face as she thought of her closest friend in more ways than one, Hailey. She had been gone for a couple of months working as a model and musician and was quite talented at both. She pulled out her I-pad and quickly tapped out Hailey's phone number, waiting for it to ring.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:06 am
Hailey was sitting down on the ground in her bathroom in the small estate, she was living in with her mother,father, older sister, and her sister's boyfriend. her long legs were crossed and she was clutching a tiny pregnancy test in her fingers. "Hello." she muttered as she picked up her phone on the first ring
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:50 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana blinked at the muttering tone of her best friend, but grinned nonetheless. "I'm ba-a-a-a-ck," she said with a grin, drawing out the latter word just for amusement value. "How's my hime?" she said, teasing Hailey since she knew how much most people had teased her, other than her. A slight sigh escaped her as she shifted, well aware of the effect Hailey had on her. The girl could be very quiet... or very energetic, given the right nudging.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:56 am
"Well you don't have to worry about us having a baby." she said her laughter drowning out from her tears and sighed as she looked down for a moment and sighed as she shook her. and sighed as she looked down and shook her head
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:09 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana chuckled. "I'd admit, I'd like a baby, but not quite yet. I know you're likely very eager to get away from those idiots, most of whom I find annoying, especially with that idiot self-proclaimed 'brother in-law' of yours... the way he looks at you just ain't good enough for my hime," she teased, chuckling. What she said was true, and regardless of whether they had children or not... it was certainly fun trying.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:06 pm
"Well i guess your words are out. i'm pregnant." she said as she bit her lip hard and rested her head on knees, sobs escaping her. her sister who had heard her through the doorway had come inside and was sitting beside her gently rubbing her back and speaking softly to her, trying to calm her down
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana blinked a couple of times, caught off guard. A slow grin flashed over her lips. "Regardless, you're still my hime, and I'm more than happy to take care of you in every way possible," she said with a slightly teasing smile though she knew Hailey couldn't see it through the phone. And if that invention of mine picks up... it's going to net me a ton of money, she thought. A very slight smile flashed over her face. She'd made quite a bit of money from an American model agency and their contacts that focused primarily on Asian clothing, which she did tend to look beautiful in. "Well, while I was away, I made a good six hundred thousand dollars, so I have a decent nestegg for a family, which you and your sister are to me more than the rest of them," she remarked with a grin. She tilted her head as she checked her e-mail, her eyes widening as her grin broadened. "Yes!!! My holo-phone was picked up by Apple... they paid $800,000 dollars for the prototype and the first one should be out within three months!!" she said with a grin, very excited.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:54 pm
"Oh that's great. i'll talk to you some other time." Hailey said before hanging up her phone and began to sob as she held her stomach, tears rolling down her cheeks as her sister wrapped her arms around her, stroking her hair and making soothing noises. "Its alright." she said kissing her head. "No its not, all she cares about is work." she muttered resting her head against the other girl's chest
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:36 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana sighed as Hailey hung up, though she was well aware of her tendency to focus on certain things. A slight grin flashed over her face as she noted the time. "It should arrive right about now," she murmured, laughing softly. In that moment, there were a few sharp knocks as a UPS man stood at the door of Hailey's home with a folder and box, both with Hailey's name on them. Within the folder was a check for $40,000 dollars for Hailey alone, though if she decided to share it, she could. Within the box, however, was a beautiful navy dress with silvery embroidery going up the sides and a cream blouse and tan vest, all designed by Hana herself.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:54 pm
Hailey sighed as she her sister had picked her up and carried her to her room and laid her down on the bed and rested a cool cloth against the girl's forehead. "Just rest for a little bit." her sister holding her hand and sighed as she gently wiped the tears off the girl's cheek as she continued to hold her belly, as if sh was going to give something precious up
Kaosujin Ryu

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:34 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana frowned slightly as she sighed, settling against the wall. "I will take care of you, Hailey... even if it means the desires I have for myself must be sacrificed," she whispered. The UPS man knocked on the door again, this time using the knocker followed by the doorbell. He was tempted to keep the things for himself and his wife, but the one who had delivered and specifically asked for him was a close friend of his and he'd been paid three times the usual rate to make sure this was delivered.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas