Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
On the Off Chance [Geoul x Ace] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:07 pm
Name: Claire Ross
Role: soldier
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
Name: Akiro
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:25 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
User Image
Name: Akiro
AceOfTears

Mind starting us off?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:51 pm
Akio sighed as he leaned against the wall, a cigarette in between his teeth, and sighed as he lit, flicking the lighter a couple times and sighed as he spat it out once it didn't light. he looked down at the girl, he had saved. "Your a soilder and you don't even know how protect yourself. god your going to be a wreck." he said knelling down and wiping the blood off her face.
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:46 am
geoul eissneun yeoja

Claire didn't look at him seeing how her pride was injured. She couldn't even fight off the simplest of things. Hearing how he spoke she was quiet as her eyes looked to whatever was to the right of her. "You could have let me die instead of saving me," she muttered softly. She was sitting on the ground as everything tore her up that she couldn't defend herself from all the training she had.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 am
Akira sighed as he blew out a breath and sat down next to her, and crossed his arms. "Look I'm sorry for being a bit rough with you, your just starting out and here i go. saying something like that." he said and sighed softly as he shook his head and looked down
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 am
geoul eissneun yeoja

Claire didn't look at him as he sat down next to her. She was still dealing with her wounded pride as she listened to him. "If you know so much then teach me," she said to him. She sighed looking away from them as she wanted to forget about her mishap  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 pm
"Me, teach you. i mean i suppose i could get a chance. but i haven't fought in a long time." he said and sighed as he leaned his back. "I was just coming back into town for supplies. before heading up to the mountains" Akira said as he shook his head
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:21 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

Quote:

Claire waited for an answer as she heard him. "You just rescued me. I think you can fight a lot better than me," she spoke to him. She then looked away hearing him sigh knowing he was upset again. "Or I could just die out here," she told him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:45 am
AceOfTears

Akira sighed as he shook his head. "You need to learn how to teach to yourself to fight, i can help but i can't protect you all the time." he said as he stood up and moved in front of her reaching his hand up to help her up  

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:19 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"I don't want to be protected. I want to defend myself," she told him. She took his hand to stand up as she smiled warmly to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:37 pm
"Hmph, you don't seem like the one who can protect herself in times of trouble." he said as he shook his head and sighed as he walked off down the path. he wondered if she had the courage to follow him and be true to herself
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 am
geoul eissneun yeoja

Claire narrowed her eyes at him, "I want to and I don't have to depend on someone or die." she said to him. She followed him knowing that if she were on her own she would be dead out there. Claire could feel her body reacting to her following him how it was unsafe but it was the best way  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:08 pm
"Then don't follow me. i'm not going to be your babysiter and protect you, and I'm not going to teach you. i learned these things on my own without anyone's help." he said as he lit another cigarette and puffed it as he looked at her. "Don't you have friends to help you." he asked watching her
AceOfTears

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:04 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

She looked at him as she frowned at him. "By the way smoking what you are will kill you in the end," she spoke to him. She shook her head as she looked away from him, "I was separated from them. I don't know where I'm at," she said to him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff