Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:46 pm
It happened on a rainy Saturday night. Two high school friends were driving to a party when tragedy struck. A fuel tanker was driving to fast on the highway and lost control, hitting the young couple's car and utterly destroying it. Both died instantly. However, their deaths were not meant to happen like that, or at that time.

Though the chances of dying before your preordained time is exceedingly rare, it does happen. Those that suffer this anomaly are given a choice. They can either pass on to the great beyond, or return to the world. If they choose to return to the world however, they become Grimms, people with incredible powers charged with protecting the human and magical worlds. They must prevent the mortals from discovering the existence of magic and creatures there of, as well as protecting the humans from creatures of magic.

This leads to the fate of the two young people just killed, they have elected to become Grimms and gain a second chance of life. But the winds fate are stirring as dark clouds begin to gather. What begins as another adventure will lead the two down a path that will forever change the fate of not one but two worlds. Together they will face a storm unheard of since the beginning of time itself. Destiny is a funny thing, often choosing those most unlikely people and forging them into legends.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

The forecast had called for a possibility of a light rain, most likely less than half an inch in total. It was the beginning of fall, and therefore, rain was a godsend after the brutal summer they had suffered. Cameron looked out of his bedroom window, watching as the water drops on the glass slowly slid down. It was getting dark, and soon he would have to pick up his friend Miyra for the party. With that thought in his head, Cameron stripped off his clothes and heads into the shower. The water feels great against his body, and soothes the aching muscles from the workout he had recently finished.

The shower done, Cameron gets out of the shower and dries off, grabs the clothes he had placed in the bathroom before and quickly dresses. After, it only takes a couple of minutes to gel up his hair in a decent "Messy" style. Teeth brushing comes after that, and a dab of aftershave to finish and Cameron finds himself acceptable for the party. Hurrying out of the bathroom and his room, Cameron heads down the stairs, grabbing a simple jacket and his keys from the key ring. "Bye mom, I'll be back tomorrow morning. Late." Cameron calls out. He vaguely hears his mom reply about drinking and driving, and condoms. Smirking, Cameron heads out the door and jumps into his car. His new 2014 Mazda still smells amazing to him, and he smiles in earnest. Starting the car, Cameron backs out the driveway and heads down the road to pickup Miyra. Arriving at his oldest friend's house, Cameron honks the horn signaling for the woman to get out quickly.

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

Miyrah just finished blow drying her hair when she heard small pitter patters on her window. “Boo” she spoke while placing a neat bun on the top of her head. Why did it have to rain, on all nights? She decided on something casual but cute; black shorts, thigh high grey socks, a pair of black over the knee boots and dark green racer back tan top. She applied her make-up, all natural look and finished with a sheen of lip gloss over her lips. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded as she put on her black, thick frame ray ban glasses. She was blind without them. After glancing at her cell phone she went down stairs to grab something to eat.
                                                          Her mother walked in on her eating a slice of bread, “Im going to be drinking tonight” she told her honestly.
                                                          “Be responsible” Her mother urged her with wary eyes
                                                          “I promise, I am. Cameron is the DD-” before she could finish she heard a car honk its horn “He’s here, gotto go, love you!” she kissed her mom, grabbed a few more slices of bread and ran out the house, not before grabbing her leather jacket. When she reached the porch she waved to Cameron while walking down the stairs, she slipped but caught herself before she hit the pavement. She grunted and got into camerons car.
                                                          “Stupid rain, its so wet. I hate it” She reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “Thanks for the ride” She smiled and began to eat her bread again. “Soaks up the alcohol” she explained.

((Changed the girl to look older, sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron didn't have to wait long, Miyrah looked beautiful when she left the house. He saw her stumble a little bit on the slick sidewalk but she regained her footing easily and got in his car. "Of course its wet, its water..." Cameron said sarcastically, and grinned when she kissed his cheek. "You look amazing." He said, as he put the car in gear and headed out of the neighborhood. As they got onto the central highway, the sunset leaving the world in utter darkness. Not long after, the rain began to pick up. "Damn, what's with the rain?" Cameron wonders as he switch the windshield wipers to full speed. "So you hear about Alex? He got suspended for whipping it out in class yesterday and the teacher caught him. Dumbass." Cameron says, fiddling with the stereo, unable to find anything but static.

Suddenly the rain began to fall in likeness to a torrential downpour making it impossible to see out of the windshield. He knew this area well and he slowed down quickly but carefully, for there was a sharp turn coming up. No one else was on the highway at the moment. "Weird." Just then through the haze of thundering water, Cameron saw lights approaching. Next thing her knew, he was being blinded and the squeal of tires could be heard. "Oh my god!" Cameron shouted, thrusting out an arm to protect Miyrah instinctively. A moment later the car was slammed with tremendous force. Cameron was aware that they were flipping uncontrollably. His vision flickered, and he turned to see Miyrah covered in blood. Then everything went black.

Next thing Cameron knew, he was standing on a white floor, everything around him was white. Like an abyss. He looked down at himself and saw the blood, but no injuries or pain. He was alone, and terrified. "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" Cameron called out, his voice echoing.

Fame God

(That's fine smile Also, please quote me so I know when you post)  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image

She smiled when he complimented her “Thanks Cam, you look dashing yourself” she gave a cheesy grin with her mouth full of bread "Just kidding" she got serious when Cam started talking to her about Alex, “Wow, really? He did what? Are we in elementary school or something?” she tisked, she can’t believe she ever considered dating that guy. When the rain picked up she shivered “I hate it when the rain gets this bad, I’m glad I’m the one driving, I'd crash us” she teased taking a glance at him, when she looked forward there were bright lights “Cameron, watch out!” she shouted, but it was too late. From there, everything happened in slow motion to her, she grabbed ahold of Cameron’s arm the was gripping her and turned to look at him, he was the last thing she saw before her head crashed through the window and everything went dark.
                                                          “Cameron!” she screamed holding herself; everything was white, everything except herself which was covered in blood from head to toe. She began to cry, she was scared. “Oh god, Cameron!” she hollered again, she began to peel off her jacket and tossed it to the floor, “whats going on?” she asked out loud to no one.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron started to walk, though in what direction and towards what he knew not, for only white existed in every direction. Then he heard it. The scream, one of fear and utter sadness. "Miyrah? Miyrah!" Cameron shouted, trying to find the source. Then he heard her again, behind him and spun around to see her kneeling. "Miyrah!" Cameron cried, grabbing the woman and crushing her against his chest. Immediately he started to cry, "I thought I lost you" He says, petting the back of her head.

"You did. Both of you are dead." A voice says from behind the pair.

Cameron's head shot around as he heard a voice behind him. He noticed a short woman, her hair platinum blond and tan skin. Her skin was unwrinkled and shone with the valiancy of youth, but her eyes contained unquestionable wisdom. She wasn't very tall, only coming to mid chest on Cameron. She wore an eloquent black dress, and around her neck hung a single chain of silver, everything else was plain and natural. "What did you say?" Cameron asks, his eyes still wet from crying.

"I said, you're dead Cameron Earnehart and Miyrah Dire." The woman says her voice even and gentle. "But it not the time or place for this meeting. So therefore you have a choice to make. Both of you."

Cameron shakes his head confused. "I don't understand. How can we be dead, we are standing right here. I can touch her. You are talking me to me." Cameron says, eyes moving to Miyrah and then he notices the blood on her, and then again the blood on his own body. "Who are you?" Cameron asks without looking up from the blood.

"You are indeed dead. This is the Netherfane, the inbetween place of life an death." The woman says her voice gentle as if she were speaking to a small and slow child. "But like I said, you weren't meant to die yet. So I have been given the task of offering the choice." The woman says cryptically.

Cameron looks up at this. "What choice?"

The woman looks between Cameron and Miyrah. "The choice is simple. You may either choose to move on, and transcend to either Heaven or Hell where you will remain for eternity. Or, you can return to the world of the living." The woman finishes.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

When she heard his sweet voice she could feel herself relax a little and when he held her she smiled “Cameron” she said softly, still confused. She let him hold her, it was the only comfort she felt as of right now.
                                                          When she heard of unfamiliar voice though she jumped and went rigid, quickly moving behind Cameron, like a scared little girl would hide behind her mother in front of strangers. She grasped the back of Cameron’s shirt and stayed quiet throughout their entire ordeal, taking in every word the woman said. ‘How does she know our names? We are dead? I’m…dead? No,’ she thought to herself, shaking her head. Everything else the woman said went unheard by Miyrah until she heard ‘choose between heaven and hell or going back to the living world.'
                                                          Her eyes got wide and she tugged onto Cameron’s shirt from behind and turned him around to face her. She wiped another tear that slide down her face before she spoke “I don’t… want to die… Cameron," she got out between each sob “I want to go home! We shouldn't have to think about this, we belong home, please?” she finished with a weak smile. Miyrah was never like this, she was a bold, outgoing girl with an attitude to match, but right now she was a frightened girl. “Why is this happening to us? Why do we get a choice? Does everyone get a choice?” she didn’t know if this was explained already, but just in case she needed to know why.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

"No. Only those who die before they are meant to receive this opportunity." The woman responds to Miyrah's question. "And you must choose quickly, or the choice will be made for you."

Cameron shakes his head again and looks at Miyrah, "Then it is no choice at all. We choose to go back." Cameron says, his voice steady. Even as his voice echoes with his answer, his vision flickers and fades away to black once again.

With a start Cameron opens his eyes to see flash lights shining in his face and people talking. With a startled cry, Cameron tries to move, but finds himself strapped to a gurney. Looking around, he can see the wreckage of his mazda, flaming and totally destroyed. Dozens of emergency personnel running around. Some are putting out the fire, others are carting another gurney into an ambulance. "Miyrah! No what are you doing? Miyrah!" Cameron screams, trying to break free of the straps holding him. A sharp pain blossoms in his arm and then Cameron falls into the seductive embrace of sedatives.

Fame God

(Quick time skip, we will be discharged from the hospital on sunday morning, no injuries. That's when a Grimm will find us and disclose our new roles and responsibilities.)  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:51 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos

User Image

She smiled when he made the choice to leave, before she could say thank you; however, she blinked and there was only darkness. A faint ‘beeping’ could be heard, the smell was familiar too, sterile and clean. She cracked open her eyes and saw bright whiteness, and a dark shadow hovering over her. This scared her and she shot up, pushing however it was to the floor “Get away from me!” she shouted, the beeping she heard began to quicken, was she still in the netherreal, or whatever the lady called it. Was that all a dream?
                                                          “Cameron!” she was confused, dazed and still out of it.
                                                          “Doctor! I need some assistance!” the nurse shouted from the ground, getting up and rushing over to Miyrah “Calm down, you were in an accident, youre at the hospital” the nurse said, another nurse came in with a shot in her hand
                                                          “No! You keep that away from me! I not going back to sleep! Wheres Cameron?” she pointed to the nurse with the tranquilizer. At this point Miyrah was standing ontop of her bed, she looked absolutely crazy. Men nurse came in this time and wereable grabbed Miyrah and hold her down “Please, Im sorry, just where is Cameron” she stopped resisting and the nurse gave her the small dosage of a sedative.
                                                          “Thatll make you feel all better” she said, and she was right. It did.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

The annoying and constant beeping is what drew Cameron out of the medicine induced sleep. He was aware of the warmth around him, and slight grogginess floating through his thoughts. What felt like hours to Cameron, but in reality was only ten minutes, Cameron came to full consciousness. He opened his eyes to see himself in a small room, medical equipment placed around him and the smell of antiseptic heavy in the air. He was alone, which bothered him. "Hello?" Cameron called out weakly, still slightly put under from the drugs in his system.

A strong looking male nurse entered the room with a clipboard in hand. "You're awake? Good. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked.

"Tired." Cameron stated, then asked. "Where is Miyrah? She was with me when..."

The nurse looked at a couple monitors, scribbled some notes down on the charts then addressed him. "Your friend is in another room being taken care of at the moment. She is alive and feisty, don't worry." The states looking Cameron in the eye. "But no one understands how the two of you survived the accident. The car was completely destroyed, yet both of you are here, whole and sound. Can you explain why that is?" The nurse asks.

Cameron doesn't answer, just looks down at his hands thinking.

The nurse catches the pause and sighs. "It was a miracle that's for sure. We just need to run a few tests then you and your friend will be free to go. An investigator will be in touch to get the details of the accident." The nurse says and leaves.

Cameron waits looking out the window of his room, not paying attention to the people hustling around in his room from time to time. Once they had him get up and walk, then they did a CT scan to make sure nothing was missed when he was admitted last night. Finally a nurse delivered his ruined clothes in a bag and said he was free to go. "What about Miyrah?" Cameron asks. The nurse responds by telling him she will likely be waiting for him out in the lobby. Cameron quickly dresses, and leaves the small room. He quickly finds his way to the lobby and looks around, but Miyrah isn't there yet.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:30 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos

User Image

She came down the hallway, pushed in a wheelchair, dressed in scrubs. Her clothes were destroyed, she was informed the were cut off her body; that kind of pissed her off but she was thankful to be getting out. She guessed it was just procedure to wheel patients down to the front of the hospital. They turned the corner and Miyrah sees Cameron “Why isn’t he in a wheel chair?” she asked her nurse, he just shrugged “ok, I got this from here” she told him, getting up out of the wheelchair, much to his protest. “Give it a rest…”she mumbled walking over to Cameron and hugging him, “I’m so thankful you’re alright, they said it was a miracle Cameron, an actually miracle.” She holds his hand as she talks to him “Cameron, those drugs they put me on gave me the scariest dream ever” she tried blinking the tears away, but to no avail. She decided to change the subject though, “I heard about your car,” she spoke softly “Im sorry Cam” she squeezed his hand a little to show she cared. She knew he loved that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron turned around when he heard someone complaining about being in a wheelchair. He saw Miyrah walking towards him in nothing but the flimsy hospital gown around her frame. Coughing, Cameron wordlessly takes off his jacket, which had dried blood all over it but was mostly sound, and wrapped it around her shoulders. He returned the hug she gave him with a choked sob and rubbed her back. "I had a nightmare too. We died, but we didn't. I don't know, maybe it was some subconscious mumbo jumbo." Cameron whispers. He tightens his hold on the young woman in his arms. "Don't worry about the car. It doesn't matter." Cameron replies.

It was at that moment a shriek could be heard as Cameron's and Miyrah's parents came rushing into the lobby. Cameron's mom literally rips Miyrah away and crushes her son in her tiny but incredibly strong arms, weeping and refusing to let go. "Its...okay ma...I'm fine." Cameron wheezes out, barely able to speak through the tight embrace. She doesn't respond, only burst out again with relieved sobs. His parents then begin to lead him away towards the doors. "I'll call you soon." Cameron calls to Miyrah, turning his head to her, wanting to share a last glance before being dragged away.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash