Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:24 am
Looking for 1x1 rps. I can do threads, pm, or emails. I prefer to play females. I will only do males with we double it up. I have ideas below but if you have a different one I don't mind doing it. I'm open to anything.

brother x sister
Teacher x Student
Band member x Fan
Band member x student
Cop x thief
Thief x cop
Vampire x Human
Supernatural creature x Supernatural Creature
Disney remakes
Kidnapped X Captor
Slave x Master
Romeo and Juliet
Roommate x Roommate
Tybalt X Juliet
Aqua x Terra
Aqua x Vantias [maybe... You might have to do some persuation on me with it]
FBI agent x FBI hacker
Orihime x Ulquirra
Rangiku x Gin

Goddess/god recarinate: Basically a god and goddess in modern time go through high school today. The girl is artemis and the boy is hades, hades wants to have Artemis as his but she always pushes him away. The gods/goddess want the two to fight so by day they are human and go to school, while by night they use the powers of the gods to fight each other to end it.

[We can changes the gods/goddess to whatever. : P]

Guardian Angel: An angel watches over a girl to protect her from the demons from making her a high ranking demon when in reality she is suppose to be a very high ranking angel. Soon the angel has to come down to earth to guard her but what happens when the two fall for each other?

[I can do either one. But I'd rather be the human girl in this one]

Pirate/royal: A princess is suppose to be marrying a commander of the town's local army. However, she does not want to marry him because of the love she does not feel for him. One day when she is walking around the town to get air before the marriage a wanted pirate kidnaps her to whisk her away and get paid by her soon to be husband. As the journey to get far away continues the princess catches his eye making him starting to fall for her.

[it doesn't have to be a princess. She can be a daughter of a dipolma or major of such]

Sacrifice: A girl is needed to be brought as a offering to bring back the monster of a legend. However, she is not needed until the once he has come back. The monster has a human form but with tremendous power. While she is being hunted to bring him back a man of power comes into her town to take her away. Once at the ceremony the monster is brought back and he takes her for her beauty but the other man soon finds himself wanting the girl as well

[In this one I would be doubling up if it was a 1 x 1]

Opposites: In high school lies a girl who is usually the main girl in every play. She enjoys doing plays and acting since it gives her time away from home. Soon a jock tries out because of a bet and then he is the main male of the play. Soon the two find themselves bickering and yelling at one another. Now the girl has a boyfriend that has been her best friend through out her whole life but as soon as the other male kisses her she finds herself trying to chose which one she wants. Male unfortunately has been a flirt his whole life never finding the right girl to settle with, that is until he kisses this girl. He also tries his hardest to get her to be with him while she is with her boyfriend.

Royal Pain: In ancient egypt resides a pharaoh whom only wishes to fulfill what the gods/goddesses want. However, he has a harem filled with beautiful girls to satisfy his needs and release the tension he has. One day a girl from a village is kidnapped to become one of his harem girls to do what he wants with her. Then once she is there she puts up a fight one after another to show the pharaoh he can not control her. However soon the two start to fall for one another

Cross-fire: They were best friends since they were born. They were always training to use weapons and to go on a journey to become masters. When they were set on missions to find and figure out the problem of the city the boy starts to fall for darkness while the girl stays with the light. The more engulfed the boy gets the hard the female tries to save her friend. Will she be able to save him in time to tell her his feelings?

Alliance: A male is told to go out and find alliances or ask the tribes to band with them to go after the enemy they face, "The white people". However when he gets an alliance as a way to show thanks the chief betroths his daughter with the man. Expecting this woman to fall for him except she does quite the opposite. She doesn't like how the male is so egocentric about how she should fall for him. Most of the time she is either arguing with him or ignoring him. However when the white men come to the village will she fall for him or will she fall for one of the white men

Executed: When the king dies a princess has to take over to do what her father wanted. She sets out to get peace throughout the land but as she does other kingdoms hires an assassin to take her out as she journeys with her knight and maid. When the two come face to face as the princess expects him to kill her but yet he doesn't. However as the journey continues the assassin finds himself not being able to kill this princess for money but instead falls for her with his icy cold heart. Will she return his love or will she throw it away.

My love:

A girl that appeared human could see the outcome and future of anything by the touch. When moving into her new home to get away from her over protective parents and brother. The boy across the street was something else far from human in fact he was a vampire that was able to come into the sunlight but only by wearing a ring made by magic. His task is to kidnap the girl and deliver her to a group of vampires that want to use her for their own gain. However he starts to fall for her making him question what he does

Beauty behind the Mask:

One night all the girls are invited to a mansion to attend a masquerade where the prince would pick on girl that he found to be his love or next girl. Once he finds her he tries to confront her but soon was finds it hard to win her over. He has to be someone else by wearing a mask only to make the girl fall for him more and more.

Rivalry:

Two friends had dreamed of being the best of the in the music industry so they made a promise to sing together and not separately. However, the boy broke the promise when he went off in his own band without her. Hurt she vowed to make his life hell for him once she was in her band and so she has been.

Office romance: this one doesn't have to be boss x co-worker. I was reading a manga that made me want to do it. However I want to do something where the guy makes a bet and loses. So he has to sleep with a girl in a certain amount of time to finish the reward. We can go through it or do it where he accepts defeat.

Kidnapped x captor: pretty much self explanatory. No many people last with this. It doesn't matter how it goes.

Time travel: This one I want a time traveler, can be girl or boy. I want it to where the person is trying to find and fix his machine in the past like modern day. We can develope the plot more.

love triangle: this one made me want to do an rp where the guy has a girlfriend. However a new girl comes around shows him something beyond what he's use to and starts falling for the new girl. I can play both females in this one.

Engaged royalty: I want to an arranged marriage between two kingdoms. I want it to be like the two kingdoms were at war. I want them to not like each other but maybe grow to like each other more.

War: This one I want to where a girl is held in a tower. The ex-soldier takes a job to rescue the girl and tries to take to the men that want to use her powers for their own use in exchange for wiping his debt.

Hero x Villain : This one I wanted to do where the villain is a CEO of a company that hides his works. While the girl is just someone that acquired powers that tries to help people that are in danger of his experiments he makes for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:20 am
bump  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:49 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:19 am
Dear Ace of Tears,
You've certainly gone through the trouble to write out plenty of opportunities for romantic and dramatic one on one roleplaying, and I think that's fantastic! I am a new face in this guild, but I've been a text-based role-player for over three years, and a storyteller before that. If you'll have me, I'm perfectly open to participating in several of these plot options. As an example of my work, here is a five minute, unedited, burst of creativity:

The winter weather washed in with a biting cold as the shutters opened. Outside was a world of white: snow glittered like raw diamonds, virgin and untouched by the soon to be traffic of the morning. There, on the tiled roof across the street, stood a solitary chimney, its iron fittings lacking any of December's weather. A dove flew past, cooing as it made the morning rounds for crumbs. There was a lady in the park at the end of the block who fed the birds, and the town cursed her for it, but on this morning the sight of doves and snow, and holly branches hanging from the wooden doors on the raised doorsteps, made the sight all the more merry and magical.

Turning from the window, the man strode back to the bed and slipped under the covers, silk sheets wrapping his body beneath the warmth of the duvet. His eyes glittered expectantly, but his mouth opened in a weary yawn. "Just five minutes more."

And he fell into another dream.

If you feel I am a suitable match to your writing style, feel free to contact me via PM or in this forum.

Sincerely,
Prof. Posh  

Professor_Posh

Generous Informer

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:12 pm
Ace! Its been a long time! I was wondering if you might be interested in doing the Hero vs Villain with me?

DragonSlayer Arcos Formerly known as Galactic_Fusion

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:30 pm
AceOfTears

Time travel: This one I want a time traveler, can be girl or boy. I want it to where the person is trying to find and fix his machine in the past like modern day. We can develope the plot more.

love triangle: this one made me want to do an rp where the guy has a girlfriend. However a new girl comes around shows him something beyond what he's use to and starts falling for the new girl. I can play both females in this one.

Engaged royalty: I want to an arranged marriage between two kingdoms. I want it to be like the two kingdoms were at war. I want them to not like each other but maybe grow to like each other more.

I'd be willing to do these or maybe a different KH one  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:37 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
AceOfTears

I would like to do the engaged royalty one since its been a long while since I had done it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 pm
AceOfTears
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
AceOfTears

I would like to do the engaged royalty one since its been a long while since I had done it

Alright would you like to make it?  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:52 pm
AceOfTears
Looking for 1x1 rps. I can do threads, pm, or emails. I prefer to play females. I will only do males with we double it up. I have ideas below but if you have a different one I don't mind doing it. I'm open to anything.

Teacher x Student
Slave x Master

✴ Royal Pain: In ancient egypt resides a pharaoh whom only wishes to fulfill what the gods/goddesses want. However, he has a harem filled with beautiful girls to satisfy his needs and release the tension he has. One day a girl from a village is kidnapped to become one of his harem girls to do what he wants with her. Then once she is there she puts up a fight one after another to show the pharaoh he can not control her. However soon the two start to fall for one another

✴ Cross-fire: They were best friends since they were born. They were always training to use weapons and to go on a journey to become masters. When they were set on missions to find and figure out the problem of the city the boy starts to fall for darkness while the girl stays with the light. The more engulfed the boy gets the hard the female tries to save her friend. Will she be able to save him in time to tell her his feelings?

My love: A girl that appeared human could see the outcome and future of anything by the touch. When moving into her new home to get away from her over protective parents and brother. The boy across the street was something else far from human in fact he was a vampire that was able to come into the sunlight but only by wearing a ring made by magic. His task is to kidnap the girl and deliver her to a group of vampires that want to use her for their own gain. However he starts to fall for her making him question what he does

✴ Rivalry: Two friends had dreamed of being the best of the in the music industry so they made a promise to sing together and not separately. However, the boy broke the promise when he went off in his own band without her. Hurt she vowed to make his life hell for him once she was in her band and so she has been.

Kidnapped x captor: pretty much self explanatory. No many people last with this. It doesn't matter how it goes.
✴ Love Triangle: this one made me want to do an rp where the guy has a girlfriend. However a new girl comes around shows him something beyond what he's use to and starts falling for the new girl. I can play both females in this one.

War: This one I want to where a girl is held in a tower. The ex-soldier takes a job to rescue the girl and tries to take to the men that want to use her powers for their own use in exchange for wiping his debt.

✴ Hero x Villain : This one I wanted to do where the villain is a CEO of a company that hides his works. While the girl is just someone that acquired powers that tries to help people that are in danger of his experiments he makes for her.

I'd be interested in all of the above. The ones with the stars I'm really interested in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears

Teacher x Student
Slave x Master

✴ Royal Pain: In ancient egypt resides a pharaoh whom only wishes to fulfill what the gods/goddesses want. However, he has a harem filled with beautiful girls to satisfy his needs and release the tension he has. One day a girl from a village is kidnapped to become one of his harem girls to do what he wants with her. Then once she is there she puts up a fight one after another to show the pharaoh he can not control her. However soon the two start to fall for one another

✴ Rivalry: Two friends had dreamed of being the best of the in the music industry so they made a promise to sing together and not separately. However, the boy broke the promise when he went off in his own band without her. Hurt she vowed to make his life hell for him once she was in her band and so she has been.

✴ Love Triangle: this one made me want to do an rp where the guy has a girlfriend. However a new girl comes around shows him something beyond what he's use to and starts falling for the new girl. I can play both females in this one.

Any of those are fine with me.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:16 pm
AceOfTears

✴ Royal Pain: In ancient Egypt resides a pharaoh whom only wishes to fulfill what the gods/goddesses want. However, he has a harem filled with beautiful girls to satisfy his needs and release the tension he has. One day a girl from a village is kidnapped to become one of his harem girls to do what he wants with her. Then once she is there she puts up a fight one after another to show the pharaoh he can not control her. However soon the two start to fall for one another

I'm open to the above; I've tried the Kidnapped/Captor one before, but what if one was a celebrity that the kidnapper was extremely fond of/obsessed with that happened to be in a nearby city that the kidnapper lived near?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears

✴ Royal Pain: In ancient Egypt resides a pharaoh whom only wishes to fulfill what the gods/goddesses want. However, he has a harem filled with beautiful girls to satisfy his needs and release the tension he has. One day a girl from a village is kidnapped to become one of his harem girls to do what he wants with her. Then once she is there she puts up a fight one after another to show the pharaoh he can not control her. However soon the two start to fall for one another

I'm open to the above; I've tried the Kidnapped/Captor one before, but what if one was a celebrity that the kidnapper was extremely fond of/obsessed with that happened to be in a nearby city that the kidnapper lived near?

So your wanting the kidnapped then?  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:16 am
AceOfTears
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears

Leaning strongly towards it, but if you'd prefer one of the others (I like the Love Triangle idea as well) I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:23 am
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears

Leaning strongly towards it, but if you'd prefer one of the others (I like the Love Triangle idea as well) I don't mind.

Id like to do the love triangle instead if I could  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:25 am
AceOfTears
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears
Kaosujin Ryu
AceOfTears

Id like to do the love triangle instead if I could

That's fine with me. I'm always open to new ideas (especially if I've never tried it, lol).  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff