Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art Trades: Art for Art
Let me draw you & Can someone do a collab with me? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:27 pm
Yooo~ It's the holidays, and instead of drawing what I want to draw, let me draw what you want me to draw! Or maybe give me some suggestions on what to draw/paint.

So.. here are my different styles.

CG/Digital Drawing (Anime): (I'll only do heads for this one)
User Image
User Image

Traditional Drawing (anime):
User Image
User Image

I have no idea what this one is, maybe semi-realistic manga?
User Image

Buildings/Architecture:

User Image

Pick any one you want, I'll be happy to colour them if you want me to, so yeah, and if you're interested in doing a collab with me, just reply on this thread or either PM me. c: and we'll talk about it! o 3o  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:50 pm
would you draw me, please? ^-^
traditional style  

LittleLordGothleroy

Feline Bloodsucker

15,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Demonic Associate 100

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 am
LittleLordGothleroy
traditional style

Omg of course, I'll send it to you once I'm done c:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:17 am
Lawliets Treat
LittleLordGothleroy
traditional style

Awesome!! ^-^
Oh and did you have any ideas for the collab? I might be interested. (Idk what a collab entails other then like two people drawing stuff sooooo) xp  

LittleLordGothleroy

Feline Bloodsucker

15,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Demonic Associate 100

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:26 am
LittleLordGothleroy
Lawliets Treat
LittleLordGothleroy
traditional style

Awesome!! ^-^
Oh and did you have any ideas for the collab? I might be interested. (Idk what a collab entails other then like two people drawing stuff sooooo) xp

I left out the animal thingy that's on your head, because I can't draw animals, and when I tried.. is far worse than being dopey haha. As for the collab, hm.. not sure about that yet, It depends on the person that I'm working with xD Usually, when I do collabs, I always have the person in real life next to me, I've never tried collabing over the internet;; haha anyways, here's your request:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm
Awesome!! ^-^
I left out the animal thingy that's on your head, because I can't draw animals, and when I tried.. is far worse than being dopey haha. As for the collab, hm.. not sure about that yet, It depends on the person that I'm working with xD Usually, when I do collabs, I always have the person in real life next to me, I've never tried collabing over the internet;; haha anyways, here's your request:

omg I love it. thank you so much ^-^  

LittleLordGothleroy

Feline Bloodsucker

15,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Demonic Associate 100

PlacidHysteria

Dapper Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:05 pm
Hi! I ran into this and was wondering if you draw me digital? I'm also very interested in doing a colab with you! smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 am
PlacidHysteria
Hi! I ran into this and was wondering if you draw me digital? I'm also very interested in doing a colab with you! smile

Oh my god sorry! I'm just so caught up with the homework that needs to be done ;; Haha yes! I'll start as soon as I can! Ohhh yaaay! Do you have any ideas? c:  

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PlacidHysteria

Dapper Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 pm
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria

Oh my god sorry! I'm just so caught up with the homework that needs to be done ;; Haha yes! I'll start as soon as I can! Ohhh yaaay! Do you have any ideas? c:

thats okay smile maybe like your favorite fandoms, anime, or just something colourful? somelike that smile and you can just reply when you arent so busy smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:35 pm
PlacidHysteria
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria

thats okay smile maybe like your favorite fandoms, anime, or just something colourful? somelike that smile and you can just reply when you arent so busy smile

Okay so let's start what we have in common, try listing out some of your favourite fandoms or anime, I'll list mine now: Inazuma Eleven, Naruto, Shingeki no kyojin, Guilty crown, k-on, blue exorcist, Sword art online and Vocaloid, those are my top favourites so far, but you can look through the list of animes that I've watched here ---> http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CGtitan  

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PlacidHysteria

Dapper Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:51 pm
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria

Okay so let's start what we have in common, try listing out some of your favourite fandoms or anime, I'll list mine now: Inazuma Eleven, Naruto, Shingeki no kyojin, Guilty crown, k-on, blue exorcist, Sword art online and Vocaloid, those are my top favourites so far, but you can look through the list of animes that I've watched here ---> http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CGtitan

I love k-on and blue exorcist! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:18 am
PlacidHysteria
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria

I love k-on and blue exorcist! smile

OHHH wanna do blue exorcist?! I'm new with collaving over the internet so.. wanna lead the way? xD Okay so, we'll start with what characters we're gonna draw, plus the concept of the whole thing, Any votes on who we'll do? It can be more than one, I don't really mind c:  

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:20 am
PlacidHysteria

Kind of sketchy, my hand was shaking because I haven't drawn on my tablet for almost a month ;;
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:23 pm
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria

Kind of sketchy, my hand was shaking because I haven't drawn on my tablet for almost a month ;;
User Image

PFFFFFFT! My gosh I love it heart biggrin  

PlacidHysteria

Dapper Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KAWA11B00

Shirtless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:14 pm
PlacidHysteria
Lawliets Treat
PlacidHysteria

User Image

PFFFFFFT! My gosh I love it heart biggrin [/quote
MOFMGOMFOMGOMFOGMF I'M GLAD YOU DO ;; Thank you *kneels and bows down

Art Trades: Art for Art

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out