Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Is this guild still active? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lagomorphine

Golden Girl

14,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm
I have not seen a post in months :c  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:10 pm
That is because people have lost interest, and for interest to come to this guild then there needs to be interest in those who run the guild. And frankly there is no interest in this guild from the higher-ups so this guild is going to die it may as well be deleted of simply sold on.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lagomorphine

Golden Girl

14,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:11 pm
Oh.
Yeah, no sense in having a dead guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 pm
-xi-your-fallen-angel
Oh.
Yeah, no sense in having a dead guild.

Dont get me wrong i would love this guild to be active once more, it was fun to come here and chilax now and again  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:10 pm
The problem is, it's a massive, time consuming task for one person who is only crew / VC to try to reboot the whole guild.
If I was a VC, I could probably just transfer ownership to myself, and do a guild reboot. But I'm not. D:
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:26 pm
We would love this guild to be active again. (:

Sammmmmmmer

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 am
I'd love it if this guild were active again... sad Since it's not, however, and you can't have a good, prospering, active guild without a Captain that's active and with nearly all of the Vice Captain's and Crew being inactive, I've decided to start working on getting my own Booty Grab guild put together. Most of these others aren't any good either and I'd like to have one that I know will be taken care of the very best it can.

I haven't started the guild yet; it's currently in the design process. I'm getting ideas and everything together before I go and start creating the guild and doing this and that and then screwing something up from the beginning. I don't want to take anything away from this guild, but the guild is clearly very inactive. Once I've got the graphics and things done for that guild and it's actually ready for users, I'd be more than happy to have you guys join it. I'm not sure if it'll ever be as nice as Dolphin Mania, though.. sad

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:20 pm
iAmensu Saje
I'd love it if this guild were active again... sad Since it's not, however, and you can't have a good, prospering, active guild without a Captain that's active and with nearly all of the Vice Captain's and Crew being inactive, I've decided to start working on getting my own Booty Grab guild put together. Most of these others aren't any good either and I'd like to have one that I know will be taken care of the very best it can.

I haven't started the guild yet; it's currently in the design process. I'm getting ideas and everything together before I go and start creating the guild and doing this and that and then screwing something up from the beginning. I don't want to take anything away from this guild, but the guild is clearly very inactive. Once I've got the graphics and things done for that guild and it's actually ready for users, I'd be more than happy to have you guys join it. I'm not sure if it'll ever be as nice as Dolphin Mania, though.. sad

Not bad, thank you.
We appreciate a common follower
becoming a new and better leader. 4laugh
(Could have been a slight trollish)

OverPoise

Devoted Noob

10,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:36 pm
franlix
iAmensu Saje

Not bad, thank you.

Haha. Es has always been an amazing leader. He just has a bad habit of disappearing and.....not always returning (apparently). Lol. Hopefully I can build up a community that will enjoy themselves and that I know this won't happen to. I can't stand it when guild leaders just disappear like that and don't do anything to help the guild. (It's simple: don't be selfish and give the guild to somebody active.)

Es does have some hard shoes to fill, but I'll do my best if that's what it takes to give users some form of a good, organized, very active Booty Grab guild again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:49 am
iAmensu Saje
franlix
iAmensu Saje

Not bad, thank you.

Haha. Es has always been an amazing leader. He just has a bad habit of disappearing and.....not always returning (apparently). Lol. Hopefully I can build up a community that will enjoy themselves and that I know this won't happen to. I can't stand it when guild leaders just disappear like that and don't do anything to help the guild. (It's simple: don't be selfish and give the guild to somebody active.)

Es does have some hard shoes to fill, but I'll do my best if that's what it takes to give users some form of a good, organized, very active Booty Grab guild again.

I see.
Well I can't say much negative about it, I've come and gone without a word.
I do regret it.
Many friends are gone but few gained, waiting for those to come back.
I never really did, know much about Booty Grab though, I've yet to learn. sweatdrop

OverPoise

Devoted Noob

10,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 am
franlix
iAmensu Saje
franlix
iAmensu Saje

Not bad, thank you.

I see.
I do regret it.
I never really did, know much about Booty Grab though, I've yet to learn. sweatdrop

Yes, there are things to learn about Booty Grab and to become better at it; but once you really get started it's not too difficult. I definitely don't know as much as a lot of people do but I absolutely know enough to create a fun-filled community with a good environment that is based for it. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:41 am
iAmensu Saje
franlix
iAmensu Saje
franlix
iAmensu Saje

Not bad, thank you.

I see.
I do regret it.

Yes, there are things to learn about Booty Grab and to become better at it; but once you really get started it's not too difficult. I definitely don't know as much as a lot of people do but I absolutely know enough to create a fun-filled community with a good environment that is based for it. smile
That's good. Good luck with your project on it.  

OverPoise

Devoted Noob

10,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Timid 100

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:33 pm
Hmmm.. First off, I should say thank you to everyone who still thinks of me.

It's not that I have "lost interest" in the guild. It's more that I lost interest in Gaia proper. So much change, so many people I care about gone. My life has changed so much in the past 3 years, it's not even funny. I'm not the same person anymore. I've lost contact with people, I've not kept as close to some as I would like (Ally, Becca, this is you), and Gaia was never the same after me and Marie parted ways.

I've got a hectic job that keeps me busy, I've got an amazing girlfriend that I try to spend the little bit of time away from work with. And, I'll be even more busy, as I am going to be a first-time father here in a couple months.

With my lack of time, and lack of interest of Gaia as a whole, and my recent health problems, I just can't fathom being able to run the guild. I HAVE sent a message to someone very well known in the BG community to see if they would be interested in taking ownership and continue on with the guild, but alas, I was not given a reply.

I would love love love to see this guild thrive again. There are a few people I wouldn't mind letting take responsibility for it (with some stipulations of course). For the few who probably know who I am talking about, send me a message, let's talk business.

To everyone...

Thank you for always being around and making me feel, well, special. You guys are amazing. We, as a group, changed Gaia. We made an impact. That's HUGE. I experienced so much because of all of you. I gained knowledge, I helped thousands, and ultimately made friends. You were there with me through the greatest times, and the not so great. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:17 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_

It's not that I have "lost interest" in the guild. It's more that I lost interest in Gaia proper. So much change, so many people I care about gone. My life has changed so much in the past 3 years, it's not even funny. I'm not the same person anymore. I've lost contact with people, I've not kept as close to some as I would like (Ally, Becca, this is you), and Gaia was never the same after me and Marie parted ways.

I've got a hectic job that keeps me busy, I've got an amazing girlfriend that I try to spend the little bit of time away from work with. And, I'll be even more busy, as I am going to be a first-time father here in a couple months.

With my lack of time, and lack of interest of Gaia as a whole, and my recent health problems, I just can't fathom being able to run the guild. I HAVE sent a message to someone very well known in the BG community to see if they would be interested in taking ownership and continue on with the guild, but alas, I was not given a reply.

I would love love love to see this guild thrive again. There are a few people I wouldn't mind letting take responsibility for it (with some stipulations of course). For the few who probably know who I am talking about, send me a message, let's talk business.

To everyone...

Thank you for always being around and making me feel, well, special. You guys are amazing. We, as a group, changed Gaia. We made an impact. That's HUGE. I experienced so much because of all of you. I gained knowledge, I helped thousands, and ultimately made friends. You were there with me through the greatest times, and the not so great. Thank you!

It's good to see you around again, Es. Even if it might be for just a bit (I'm not sure how long you plan to be here). I hope life is treating you well and congratulations on taking the step into fatherhood! smile  

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 pm
iAmensu Saje
_xX Es-One Xx_

To everyone...

It's good to see you around again, Es. Even if it might be for just a bit (I'm not sure how long you plan to be here). I hope life is treating you well and congratulations on taking the step into fatherhood! smile

I'm not sure how long I'll be here, either. LOL. Not sure I'm even really here. I think I've only logged in maybe a handful of times in 2013.

This place is a deserted island. LOL  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces