Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badboyzpunk

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:07 pm
Well i need to post up in my guild so i don't get kicked out. So i decided to make a thrad to tell your hopes and dreams. Post them here and such and i will be on to see what some people plan to do with there lives.

WHAT DO I PLAN ON DOING WITH MY LIFE?
I plan to get married to my love Kaela. Then i want to go to collage so i can be a video game programmer.

What are my goals i want to obtain in life?
I plan to become my churches youth pastor. I want to be this to take up the job. I know our youth pastor very well and he is one of my best friends. So i plan to take his place once he retires form it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:01 pm
I plan on being my fiances wife and becoming a voice actress for anime^_^  

Angellea

Cycopaethic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:08 pm
my plans are none... just to do what I'm directed to... whatever path God leads me down...
goals... fall in love with a girl who loves me back... get maried... have children... spend the rest of my life with her... nothing too complicated...
ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:08 pm
My dream is to have positive impacts on at least some peoples life, and make people around me as happy as possible. And always be happy my self...and have fun while doing it! 3nodding  

salana

Shrimp_Man

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 pm
I am the embodiement of fear and evil

My goal is to become a fully qualified teacher and to get my certificate to become a qualified audio technician and work at a studio like ADV Films.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:16 am
Ok, my dream is to fall in love w/ a nice, respectable man, have to children, Have a nice, beautiful house in the woods(or on a riverside), Beome a poet, Touch many-a-peoples lives, And die while I'm sleeping, With my dignity in tact  

` J a k e

Neitsabes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:24 pm
My dream is to raise enough money to fund my own manga and publish it (Bring my story to life)

What I'm gonna do is become a psychologist, live in a small apartment, alone or maybe with a friend, and save up money so I can make my story 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:09 am
I plan on getting married,going to college to become a doctor,and get a super large house.  

Robo_Penguin_2.0

Harpey the Magnificent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:03 pm
To be a successful concept artist for videogames. Tough, but I don't give a damn.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:52 pm
My dream- to accomplish it whenever I stumble upon it.  

o sunflower king

XxRuathaexX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:07 am
........................... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:01 pm
go to a good college and then becoming either a producer in music or an engineer in music and have a family 3nodding  

Nairu-river

Zombait

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:20 am
First I plan on meeting Nikki, hopefully getting the chance to stay in Canada. (With Nikki...) ninja
Then I want to become a game programmer (All the writing bits. : P) and end up with my own studio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:40 am
Dreams:I dream of being a professional musician
Goals: being able to make enough money to live decently as a musician with no second job  

My name sucks

Hounds of Anubis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:53 am
MY DREAM IS TO SHOW THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE WORLD PEACE IS TO KILL EVERYBODY OFF OR TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND BLOW UP ITS UP MUWAHAAHAH!!!!!

Just kiding actully my dream is to save someones life and to have a life of respect, love, and a well paying job and a great house and car or 2.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff