Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Doppelgänger OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:17 pm
OOC FOR "Doppelgänger"

User Image

THE GAME
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ Every fifteenth post, players will draw a random number via the actions feature in OOC. It will be 1 - 100.
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ The character whose player receives the lowest number will be injured by a zombie in their next post.
(It is a given that each character has a certain immunity to the disease.)
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ Players who draw the lowest number for the third time will face a secondary draw between only 1 and 2.
Drawing 1 will result in zombification where the character holds it together enough to refrain from harming others.
Drawing 2 will result in the character biting their doppel as they are being restrained. All new zombies will hold it together, but not well.
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ (If the doppel in the above circumstance becomes a third time bitten, Forgoing a second draw, they will simply be the one to infect the character who rolls the lowest number next fifteenth post.)
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ What happens when every character becomes infected?
...Game over.
(The secondary draw of the last to be infected will decide whether the group lives or dies. Draw 1, they are found and cured. Draw 2, they are succumb to the disease and/or gunned down. End.)

OVERARCHING PLOT
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ They will be running down halls and going up stairs trying to make it to the very top of the stadium dome to await rescue. Some sections are finished and furnished with wood and carpet. Other places are bare and skeletal...
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ Subplots will be handled through OOC among players.

BACK THERE.
TO PROFILES.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:49 pm
Bump for awesomeness! biggrin Hope more people join. Hi, I'm Raff hope you all join the RP now. Don't be shy it will be fun.  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:06 am
[align=center][color=chocolate][size=24]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍[b]"SPARKLE" MACDUFFY [/b]▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size]
[size=18]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍[b]BUNNY [/b]▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size]
[size=9]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍"SO, HOW CAN I TELL IF THE SAFETY IS OFF? OR ON? OR OFF? ON?" ▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size][/color][/align]
[imgleft]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u485/doublefrappuccino/bunnygun_zpsdf25fbd1.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u485/doublefrappuccino/bunny_zpse71a8b2c.jpg[/imgright]
[align=justify][size=10]
If it's not too much to ask, be as eloquent as possible. I want to see descriptive words. Describe everything the character sees and who are they looking at? Always give me what is in the character's eyes, their mind, and what other characters will see when they look at this character you play. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. Width 300px by height 600px. White border can be any size width but don't forget it. [color=chocolate][b]"Always talk in bold please."[/b][/color] But put thoughts in italics. Same color. [color=chocolate][i]Think in italics. Also, flashbacks are in italics. Emphatic words I italics. [/i][/color] Not too complex to copy, paste I hope. Pictures don't have to be complex but they have to be the right size with borders. Irregular polygons have no place here. Having both sidebars is optional. You can roll with only one. Pick a side. Having both sidebars is optional. You can roll with only one. Pick a side. Having both sidebars is optional. You can roll with only one. Pick a side.
[/size]
[/align]
[color=chocolate][align=center][size=18]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size][/align][/color]

[align=center][color=gray][size=10]
CURRENT THEATRICS ON DISPLAY: Summary of events.
OUT OF CARDBOARD:
[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 am
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Yay for the vote of confidence, also side note, would you check my post layout? Just wanted to make sure I did the pictures right, also let me know if you get the feeling he is generally a nice guy from the images I choose. Sorry forgot to link you. gonk

Layout  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:33 am
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Raff_sapphire6
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Yay for the vote of confidence, also side note, would you check my post layout? Just wanted to make sure I did the pictures right, also let me know if you get the feeling he is generally a nice guy from the images I choose. Sorry forgot to link you. gonk

Layout

yeah. he looks philanthropic to me, as anyone in a sweater should be, unless they are a serial killer as imagined by dean koontz (random pulp author).

Thanks for the laugh and the layout help. XD I seriously just imagined a guy in a sweater ganking some tough guy twice his size, all with a creepy Hannibal smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:34 am
well.
the role of ringmaster goes to the most absurd writer of violent text ive ever seen.
and bunny goes to me...
because someone has to be the lennie small.
i supposed through gambit that no one would want that role, though every doppel is crucial.

i hope people are aware there is a good twin and evil twin theme.
there are gray areas, but that is for subplotting and profile detail.

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 am
Crocodylus
*Salutes with a winky face.* I knew you'd eventually see things my way! I only prepared for three roles >_>" in case I didn't get this or that.

You probably should've mentioned it somewhere that people should try applying for more than one role in case they lose the audition for one~!

...yes, very trailblazing.
but you know that makes my decision process a little lengthier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 am
[align=center][color=tomato][size=24]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍[b]CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE [/b]▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size]
[size=18]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍[b]ROLE GOES HERE [/b]▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size]
[size=9]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍"CHARACTER MOTTO HERE." ▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size][/color][/align]
[imgleft]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/kilolightyear/the-heiress-montgomery-clift-1949-paramount-pictures-large-picture_zps6f077e17.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=justify][size=10]
If it's not too much to ask, be as eloquent as possible. I want to see descriptive words. Describe everything the character sees and who are they looking at? Always give me what is in the character's eyes, their mind, and what other characters will see when they look at this character you play. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. This is an example. Pay attention to the maximum height of the two side bars. Width 300px by height 600px. White border can be any size width but don't forget it. [color=tomato][b]"Always talk in bold please."[/b][/color] But put thoughts in italics. Same color. [color=tomato][i]Think in italics. Also, flashbacks are in italics. Emphatic words I italics. [/i][/color] Not too complex to copy, paste I hope. Pictures don't have to be complex but they have to be the right size with borders. Irregular polygons have no place here. Having both sidebars is optional. You can roll with only one. Pick a side. Having both sidebars is optional. You can roll with only one. Pick a side. Having both sidebars is optional. You can roll with only one. Pick a side.
[/size]
[/align]
[color=tomato][align=center][size=18]▉ ▊ ▋ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉ ▍▋ ▊ ▉[/size][/align][/color]

[align=center][color=gray][size=10]
CURRENT THEATRICS ON DISPLAY: Summary of events.
OUT OF COKE:
[/size][/color][/align]

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:23 pm
So excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Right now~ I'm between these two possible ringmasters.

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:31 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

I love'd Bunny's profile! I so want, Tweedle Dee to be filled, >.<

Leifka

Me too, and welcome. I feel bad for your character, he sounds so painful.

Crocodylus

I like the guy more, because he's handsome. But I like the idea of a female, sexy, bad a** ringmaster too! gonk I am sorry I was supposed to help you decide, but I like both. Welcome to the club, may we kill many zombies together.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff