Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✄ --- 『 A D A R N A 』[u.c/accepting 1g] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:28 am
User Image

INSPIRATION
                                                            The Filipino Legend "Ibong Adarna"
                                                            GENRE
                                                            Romance / Drama / High school
                                                            STORY
                                                            Holly.Oreo.Whore
                                                            STATUS
                                                            Under construction / Do Not Post
                                                            LINKS
                                                            ic&profiles threads

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:29 am
User Image

STATUS
                                                            The role play may be under construction but I want to start seeing if there is interest as early as now. Feel free to post here and talk to me! 3nodding

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 am
I'm defiantly interested in this roleplay as of now! Not sure what character as of yet but still 'Very!' interested!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 am
biggrin
Welcome!!
I'm glad you took the time to stop by and let me know. Interest is what gets me motivated!! X3 I'm probably going to be playing the role of the hermit or one of the 3 princes 3nodding
I honestly just want to play support, hihi!

I think the only major thing I really need to work on right now is the character profile codes :/ I'm not used to the way the bbcodes are formatted here. Not anymore at least, haha.
Hopefully I'll have them up by tomorrow.  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:15 am
How is this?

User Image
                                                тнe вɑsics
                                                Name: Jocelyn Irene Adarna
                                                Born Under These Stars: July 13th
                                                Study My Anatomy: Female
                                                Catch My Eye: Heterosexual

тнe ʟɑyeʀs
                                                Spicy foods
                                                Foreign foods
                                                Peace and quiet
                                                Tea for soothing a cold
                                                Collared shirts

Dislikes: Being misunderstood
                                                Taking things for granted
                                                Nosy people
                                                Bread going moldy
                                                Being splashed by mud puddles

Fears:Dark waters
                                                Most birds
                                                Forgetting my lines

Under My Skin: When I moved with my family and came here, everyone was talking non-stop about how distant and stuck-up I was, and now they are saying that I am fierce and mysterious. But I am none of these things, I am simply me. It is hard to talk to new people in a new country, so I am a little shy, but also I just do not care too much if these people are my friends or not. I still have friends from home that I keep in touch with, and that is good enough. When I am on the stage though, totally different girl. I feel so energized, and I am told that it is that moment when I really shine through. I give performing all that I've got, and work hard at my hobbies and my schooling. When people come to me with their rumors, I just shrug them off, because the silly jealous things other people think about do not matter to me, for I will be gone soon enough.
                                                Pages of Life: Both of my parents are from the Philippines, but my mother does not look like it. Her skin is pale and her eyes more round, but she was born here just the same as my father and I. Growing up I learned to speak both Tagalog and English, so when we moved across the ocean for new job opportunities for my parents, it was not too difficult for us. I took some dancing and singing lessons as a child, as much as my parents could afford, but performances were few and far between. I hope that this new school play will be a great joy to be in, and that maybe it will change people's minds about me.
                                                Other than that though, I find the classes here to be very different from my education back home. I often send e-mails to my friends to tell them the new things I learn, as there is much new knowledge to me.

тнe ɪcɪɴg
                                                My Dance: Dig a Little Deeper
                                                FYI: I suppose if you asked what clothing style I like best, I would not be able to choose. I like many fashion styles, and mine change from week to week.

тнe heɑʀt ɑɴɖ soυʟ
                                                    Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:20 am
I would really like to play the 'Second Son'. Buy I don't know if I can get my profile done tonight. It's four am and my brain is shutting down
I don't want to make a crap profile. Is thsre anyway for me to reserve her??

Holly.Oreo.Whore

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 am
Random Lullaby
I would really like to play the 'Second Son'. Buy I don't know if I can get my profile done tonight. It's four am and my brain is shutting down
I don't want to make a crap profile. Is thsre anyway for me to reserve her??

Holly.Oreo.Whore

No problem! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:44 am
Cadenza of the Heart
How is this?

Looks good! You're in smile

Just gimme three adjectives to describe your character and it's final.  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:25 am
Hope this is okay as 'The Scribe'! biggrin

User Image
                                                тнe вɑsics
                                                Name:Natsume Rei Hibberd
                                                Born Under These Stars: 8th June
                                                Study My Anatomy: Female
                                                Catch My Eye: Straight

тнe ʟɑyeʀs
                                                - Accusations
                                                - Chai Lattes
                                                - Winter
                                                - Warm clothing

Dislikes:
                                                - Boring people
                                                - Show-offs
                                                - Summer
                                                - Mainstream Music
                                                - Popularity

Fears:
                                                - Drowning
                                                - Falling in Love
                                                - Horror Games

Under My Skin: Natsume is an intellgient girl with plenty of intellect. She may come off a bland and rude at first meet and greet, although she tends to warm up after a while, that is of course, you capture her attention. Natsume is hard to please. She hates boring people and prefers not to interact with such people. It has been said that Natsume is rude, selfish and nosey. The nosey part would be correct as her interest lays in the journalist field although she tends to take the other insults quite harshly. She hates being critized, even when she knows she is in the wrong and prefers to work alone. Due to her family's strict adcedmic schedule, Natsume choses academic schoolwork over soical life which aids in her lack of friends. Natsume isn't one for friends, especially after such childhood incidents. Although it tends to have no such effect on her. As a child, Natsume was that one happy child. You know the one that was the happy, cheerful crazy? Yeah, believe it or not, that was Natsume. After a childhood incident, Natsume turned cold, teaching herself to not trust anyone including herself. She is sad, lonely and depressed. But of course, she would never tell anyone that. So don't ask.
                                                Pages of Life: Natsume was born in Japan before moving to her new home country at only months old. Her father owns a large law copany which, at the time of her birth was to be extend over to three new countries. Wanting change in their lives, and a larger acess to probable buisness CEO's, Natsume's family moved. The first 5 years of Natsume was hard. At the young age of 7 motnhs, Natsume was already walking with the aid of her several nannies. At the age of 1.2 months, Natsume began talking. Natsume's parents enrolled her into a high intellectual academic pre-school where the students were already learing grade two courses. As the years went by in the pre-school, Natsume first realised that she would never have a proper connection with her parents. Due to her father's high rating and highly demanding corporate buisness, her father was rarely home. He was taking care of his little princess' he would say to ease her mind. It never worked. In fact, only angered her more. Her mother was in the political buisness, as well as working as a lawyer. Natsume's parent's absences were replaced with the ease of nannies, maids, servants and butlers.

As Natsume entered primary school, she already had the IQ of a high school student, excelling in every subject. Her first best friend was Julia Gourden. Together, the two were the bestest of friends. Always playing, texting and just generally being happy. Although, as the two grew in age, as did Nasume's appearances. At the time, Julia had met and befriended a boy of the name of Lance. Julia began to drift away, caught up in the wind of appearances, make-up, boys and popularity. Eventually the two friends split up. Although Natsume longed for her friends approval. She didn't care for her family's approval she wanted to please Julia. One evening, Natsume visited her friend. Julia had turned into a mis understood girl who's only interest was boys and popularity. She began to hate and dispise Natsume's long for attention. She hated the fact that all the boys at the school longed for Natsume's approval. She hated her. Natsume soon went dull. That evening resulted in yelling, anger and rejection. She went home, dead and broken. Nothing would ever fix her. But perhaps, revenge. Natsume had a side to her hat wasn't exactly positive. She turned to anger and revenge. Photos were taken, rumours were started, Natsume had turned. Julia soon began to crumble under the rumours and blackmail. Julia had opened the negative side inside Natsume and it could never be closed. Natsume's moral ethnic beliefs soon turned. No longer did she want friends or to be a normal teenager, she wanted to be academic. She wanted to be like her mother, a smart, powerful woman who turned against the sterotypical woman and started her own sterotype. Natsume soon focused primarily on her studies, excelling above and beyond the subject grades.

She pleaded and begged towards her parents to let her enter a low class high school. When asked why, she said she wanted experiment and experience the living of the low class. Soon, after much of discussions, her parents agreed. She hated it as soon as she entered. She was loved by many of the boys at her appearance but was dismissed as she taught them of her cold personality. She took up the job of school newspaper reporter, in which she had no opposition to face as none where intellectually avaliable for the job. She discovered many truths, making her an anemy of the school. A majority of the girls hated her, but she didn't care. Natsume hasn't met many of the school's residents properly by name, instead locking herself away in the library for a majority of the time. Now the newspaper editor, Natsume has a gethered interest in the new girl from out of town. Surely, this mysterious girl, who Natsume is clearly interested in, must have some sort of secret she is hiding. And be sure, that Natsume will find it.

тнe ɪcɪɴg
                                                My Dance: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage The ElephantAin't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage The Elephant
                                                FYI: Natsume always, everywhere, carries around a small notebook in which she records everything curious or interesting she sees.

тнe heɑʀt ɑɴɖ soυʟ
                                                    Toxic Yumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 am
Just letting you guys know that I'm not going to be using a 20+ year old picture for my profile, nor is he a model. True he is a celebrity, but I figured that if I'm playing a high schooler, my person should not be the epitome of perfection. NO one was uber hot in high school, lol 3nodding  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 am
Toxic Yumi

She's cute! I love the profile!

But the picture is messing with the coding gonk

Could you either crop it or find a different picture of the same girl?

Also, I love how everyone so far is Asian. If this keeps up I should set this in Japan, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 am
            i stalk
            /fails at inconspicuousness ヾ(T(エ)Tヽ)
            /shot

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:40 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

Fixed! Sorry about that. I didn't even notice the 'Asian' pattern that was going on! Hahaha, I felt like roleplaying as an asian today because I roleplay a majority of Americans and cacuasians. Hehehe! I'm excited for this to start! SOO EXCITED!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 am
Toxic Yumi
Hope this is okay as 'The Scribe'! biggrin

She'll add so much to the game! I love it * 3*

Now all I need are 3 adjectives (although I can probably come up with them myself because she's so detailed)
What grade would you like to put her in? 3nodding

Gander: YOU SHOULD JOIN * 3* -pelts you with cookies-  

Rolly Polly Holly

Wheezing Star

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 am
Holly.Oreo.Whore

Gandering Fool

Hehehe! I'm glad you like it! Hmm, adjectives I can think of are:

Intelligent, Bland, Snitch, Plain, Nosy, Cold

But defiantly, if you think of better ones, use them. I can't think of any good ones! I'm actually not farmiliar with American grades. (Australian here! XD) Whatever a 17 year old girl should be in, although I'm not sure if she should go up a grade due to her extensive intellect. So perhaps, she should be in the grade an 18 year old should be in. Whatever is better for you!

Gander, you must join this amazing roleplay! *Joins in with cookie pelting!*  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces