Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Question about Wishlists and Quests Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ashleyh2

Conservative Businesswoman

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 am
Hi! I am fairly new (less than a week) and yesterday I was working on my wishlist and categorized some items as quest. Is there anyway to see the items I put on this list?
I am completely confused as to where they went. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:43 pm
Yes. After you have added items to your wishlist, you can to go the main marketplace page. Underneath the "My Store" box is another box with all of the items you added.

User Image

If you want to move the items around on your wishlist, say all gold shop items together, simply click on "View All" which is located in the picture above. Once there, you can click and drag an item to the place that you want it.

User Image

If you ever want to categorize your items on the wishlist, you can also to go the same place under "View Wishlist" and click on the arrow next to the item that says "wanted" or whatever you have it set on. All of the categories are ; "Wanted", "Questing", "bought", "Donated"

User Image

Hope that helps!

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Paint Ninja Mother

Distinct Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 pm
I would like to point out that once you're done moving the stuff around in the wishlist, don't forget to save, or it won't register.
If you're looking for questbars, like the one in my sig, tektek.org/questbar is where you go.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:02 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
Yes. After you have added items to your wishlist, you can to go the main marketplace page. Underneath the "My Store" box is another box with all of the items you added.

User Image

If you want to move the items around on your wishlist, say all gold shop items together, simply click on "View All" which is located in the picture above. Once there, you can click and drag an item to the place that you want it.

User Image

If you ever want to categorize your items on the wishlist, you can also to go the same place under "View Wishlist" and click on the arrow next to the item that says "wanted" or whatever you have it set on. All of the categories are ; "Wanted", "Questing", "bought", "Donated"

User Image

Hope that helps!

It did help, but what I was mainly asking was, I accidently added items to the "quest" list, and can't remember what they were. Is there a way to see what I have listed in that group?  

ashleyh2

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:10 pm
ashleyh2
The_Mistress_Of_Music

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hope that helps!

It did help, but what I was mainly asking was, I accidently added items to the "quest" list, and can't remember what they were. Is there a way to see what I have listed in that group?
newest added are at the bottom. the drop menu has 'wanted' 'questing' 'bought' and 'donated' so if you accidentally put something in 'questing' you just change it in the drop menu
just don't forget to save when you're done  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm
ashleyh2

As far as I know, there isn't a way to only look at the ones you put as quests. However, if you go into the wishlist that The_Mistress_Of_Music pointed out, and scroll down, anything you listed as "quest" will have that written in the little box next to it. See the second picture she posted, where it says "wanted" next to the items? If you saved it as questing, that box will say "Questing".  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

ashleyh2

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:14 pm
Shujitsun
ashleyh2

As far as I know, there isn't a way to only look at the ones you put as quests. However, if you go into the wishlist that The_Mistress_Of_Music pointed out, and scroll down, anything you listed as "quest" will have that written in the little box next to it. See the second picture she posted, where it says "wanted" next to the items? If you saved it as questing, that box will say "Questing".

Well, I must have done something wrong, because when I changed it to questing, everything on my list disapeared. Its ok though, I have started it back over, or tried to anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 pm
ashleyh2

Well, I must have done something wrong, because when I changed it to questing, everything on my list disapeared. Its ok though, I have started it back over, or tried to anyway.

Really? That's odd, I can't say I've seen that before...

I can't really help you there, but maybe someone else has a suggestion? It might just have been a glitch, but other than that I really have no other ideas, sorry. xD  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

ashleyh2

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:25 pm
Shujitsun
ashleyh2

Really? That's odd, I can't say I've seen that before...

I can't really help you there, but maybe someone else has a suggestion? It might just have been a glitch, but other than that I really have no other ideas, sorry. xD

Like I said, its not a big deal. I seem to be getting better at getting around though. Thanks to all your guys help!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:25 pm
ashleyh2

Oh, I guess I misunderstood what you were asking, but at least I helped somewhat. emotion_c8  

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:38 pm
ashleyh2
Shujitsun
ashleyh2

that's an occasional glitch. it happened to my second main back when she was first created. so far, it's only happened once between me and my friends who have joined. no repeats. hope it wasn't too big of a Wishlist  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Well, it was just like 7 items or something. Thank you guys for your help biggrin  

ashleyh2

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Silkitte

Illuminated Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:56 pm
hi, i have a question too >,< maybe this is silly question... i just want to know how did u questing to get the item that u wanted? (does we need to drawing art for gold or what?)thx b4  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:03 pm
Silkitte
hi, i have a question too >,< maybe this is silly question... i just want to know how did u questing to get the item that u wanted? (does we need to drawing art for gold or what?)thx b4
User Image

╔════════════════════

People do different things to get gold for their quests, drawing being one of them. :3 Depends on what you want to do, really. There's vending, playing booty grab, drawing, just posting, playing games...etc.

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Silkitte

Illuminated Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 pm
Shujitsun
Silkitte
User Image

╔════════════════════

People do different things to get gold for their quests, drawing being one of them. :3 Depends on what you want to do, really. There's vending, playing booty grab, drawing, just posting, playing games...etc.
ah oke thx XD  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces