Submit

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:44 pm
H'okay! So I'm doing this now so that I keep my Gallery entirely on the front page, because I've seen other threads where I have to go through the pages where its mostly posts to see peoples improvement so I compliment their art then it takes me to the last page and I see NEW stuff and I'm like ASKJDJFJASKDFLSKJDFAF. So this is how Imma do it XD

April 6th:
User Image
Update~ Commission for This Kitten Bites~

User Image

Update~ This pic below is from (February 18th) everything below is older~
User Image

Second up! An adorable Cyclops girl (Octipi's avatar) I saw her and I just had to draw her >.<
Also an attempt at Perspective of which I'm not very good at yet..
User Image

Painted Chibi's for a friend of mine, I'm not crazy about how the guy turned out though, guys are hard to do as chibis D: (for me anyways XD)
User Image

CRAPPIEST photo but it was a little too big to fit in my scanner >.<
This is a dry point etching I did in art class (Personal artwork not a commission)
User Image

This last one I drew so that when you tilted the screen, you could see just what was scaring Blake the insomiac c:< (Commission btw)
(If your on a laptop, tilt the screen forwards)

User Image

Thanks for looking! If you wanna see my gallery heres the Link~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 pm
o.... m.... g... I LOVE THE LAST ONE SO MUCH!! That is so cool how you did that, I'm going to have to try that now with the tilting the screen thing. So cool. emotion_awesome
Your art is amazing, I can't believe you never posted it here before! I always see other people's art in this guild and get discouraged from posting so that's why I hardly put anything here. But you, You should be showing more of this stuff off, it's great!  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Xelyn_X13
o.... m.... g... I LOVE THE LAST ONE SO MUCH!! That is so cool how you did that, I'm going to have to try that now with the tilting the screen thing. So cool. emotion_awesome
Your art is amazing, I can't believe you never posted it here before! I always see other people's art in this guild and get discouraged from posting so that's why I hardly put anything here. But you, You should be showing more of this stuff off, it's great!

Oh my god ;_; Thank-you!!
Never be discouraged on showing your work though!! Getting discouraged is a waste of talent!, ;A;
(The reason I'd never posted in here though is I kinda forgot that I was apart of it sweatdrop derp on my part..)
and the screen tilty thing is fun! biggrin The trick to it is to use cool black and warm blacks so play around with your screen before trying it (I tried to do it without playing around with it alittle and it didn't go so well XD) Thank-you so much though ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm
I try not to, but it's hard when everyone else is spewing magic talent and your sitting with a piece of paper and a pencil in hand and staring at it like "I have no idea", lol.
Yeah, I do that a lot with this guild too. I'm just now starting to get slightly active in it again.
Ah, I see, good trick. I am definitely going to have to try it. ^__^  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

demon blurry eyes

Star Reindeer

16,675 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 pm
I really like the dry point etching, the style and colouring is really cool.
I especially like the bird cage torso concept.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 pm
demon blurry eyes
I really like the dry point etching, the style and colouring is really cool.
I especially like the bird cage torso concept.

Thank-you so much!
I really love my etching, I wish I hadn't taken such a crappy photo of it though >.< I worked really hard on it~  

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:20 pm
Xelyn_X13
I try not to, but it's hard when everyone else is spewing magic talent and your sitting with a piece of paper and a pencil in hand and staring at it like "I have no idea", lol.
Yeah, I do that a lot with this guild too. I'm just now starting to get slightly active in it again.
Ah, I see, good trick. I am definitely going to have to try it. ^__^

I know what that feels like sweatdrop Thats why Deviantart both makes me inspired and depressed XD I'm gunna try and be more active in this group too XD Now that I've remembered that its here~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 pm
Bitterwing

I know what that feels like sweatdrop Thats why Deviantart both makes me inspired and depressed XD I'm gunna try and be more active in this group too XD Now that I've remembered that its here~

I know, right?
Yeah, I'm having fun just watching all the cool stuff that they are coming up with in the 100 day event thing. ^__^  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:33 pm
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

I know, right?
Yeah, I'm having fun just watching all the cool stuff that they are coming up with in the 100 day event thing. ^__^

Does everybody do it individually?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:52 pm
Bitterwing
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

I know, right?

Yeah, seems that way. I'm not participating in the drawing part because I just don't have enough time, but I did enter my requests and I check to see everyone else's art occasionally for fun.  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:26 pm
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

I know, right?

Yeah, seems that way. I'm not participating in the drawing part because I just don't have enough time, but I did enter my requests and I check to see everyone else's art occasionally for fun.

I would but I have commissions to do , I wish I could though 0_0 One of these days I'll do one of those drawing challenges >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:28 pm
Bitterwing
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

I know, right?

I would but I have commissions to do , I wish I could though 0_0 One of these days I'll do one of those drawing challenges >.<

Me too, maybe someday we can do one together!  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Bitterwing

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing
Xelyn_X13
Bitterwing

I know, right?

Me too, maybe someday we can do one together!

Yeah! :d  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:34 pm
these are so nice!
I love how your colors are so soft *__*  

Slack Water

Thieving Bat

18,065 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Heckler 50

Dreams Collide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:04 am
Bitterwing
I don't believe I've ever posted art in here~ (Other than once in the sticky threads)
So hello everyone!
I hope everyone enjoys smile

First up! An adorable Cyclops girl (Octipi's avatar) I saw her and I just had to draw her >.<
Also an attempt at Perspective of which I'm not very good at yet..
User Image

Painted Chibi's for a friend of mine, I'm not crazy about how the guy turned out though, guys are hard to do as chibis D: (for me anyways XD)
User Image

CRAPPIEST photo but it was a little too big to fit in my scanner >.<
This is a dry point etching I did in art class (Personal artwork not a commission)
User Image

This last one I drew so that when you tilted the screen, you could see just what was scaring Blake the insomiac c:< (Commission btw)
(If your on a laptop, tilt the screen forwards)

User Image

Thanks for looking! If you wanna see my gallery heres the Link~

the first one is amazing. do u take commissions?  
Artist Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff